FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > People go off the site then come back on what changes have you made few questions

People go off the site then come back on what changes have you made few questions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've read many people saying they come back after having a rest from the site after searching for the perfect couple to play with have any of you come back and thought right I'm changing my profile completely and thinking different ethier more direct or less on profile less pictures, or decide to have separate profiles resulting in meets and worked out ending up together.

And is our profile to much info and being both bi and wanting the same enjoyment. Most women on here are bi sexual and men being judged for wanting the same when there's no difference.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I like your profile, it’s good that you’re clear on the bi thing.

Personally I don’t think most women here are bi, or we happen to meet all the ones who aren’t , or we’re just so hot they turn hetro !

I think more people are just hetero-flexible or bi playful if the other couple wants that , that’s how we’d describe ourselves but the labels are not there.

There just seem an expectation, particularly in clubs, for females to pretended to be bi , when it’s blindingly obvious most are not.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've read many people saying they come back after having a rest from the site after searching for the perfect couple to play with have any of you come back and thought right I'm changing my profile completely and thinking different ethier more direct or less on profile less pictures, or decide to have separate profiles resulting in meets and worked out ending up together.

And is our profile to much info and being both bi and wanting the same enjoyment. Most women on here are bi sexual and men being judged for wanting the same when there's no difference. "

people judge...... no getting around that, you can't please all of the people all of the time, just tweek your profile to how you are happy with it, if you are attractive as a couple you will get success having single profiles will have mixed success women are always popular she will get lots of interest where you may not but as you're bi your success will come from the male fraternity, as you've said being a bi male will get a lot of negative vibes from couples and women but their are still plenty of people who enjoy that aspect to, so enjoy what you do and as soon as you don't get out

By *69BANMan  over a year ago

Reading

Your profile is good, and nicely clear about the bi side, though there is some stuff that is quite left field (sex robots and aliens) which might lead to some 'what the hell's'

"I like your profile, it’s good that you’re clear on the bi thing.

Personally I don’t think most women here are bi, or we happen to meet all the ones who aren’t , or we’re just so hot they turn hetro !

I think more people are just hetero-flexible or bi playful if the other couple wants that , that’s how we’d describe ourselves but the labels are not there.

There just seem an expectation, particularly in clubs, for females to pretended to be bi , when it’s blindingly obvious most are not."

WE have had that woman and men pretend to be bi more so men it can be frustrating at times and thanks for liking our profile it's been changed few times, also we not thinking of going solo as in separate profile, probably go separate in a club if all feel comfortable, mostly prefer too enjoy together other wise it can turn out onesided.

Onesided as in females can get what they want males tend to lose out unless

"Your profile is good, and nicely clear about the bi side, though there is some stuff that is quite left field (sex robots and aliens) which might lead to some 'what the hell's' "

What's wrong with abit humour lol

"I've read many people saying they come back after having a rest from the site after searching for the perfect couple to play with have any of you come back and thought right I'm changing my profile completely and thinking different ethier more direct or less on profile less pictures, or decide to have separate profiles resulting in meets and worked out ending up together.

And is our profile to much info and being both bi and wanting the same enjoyment. Most women on here are bi sexual and men being judged for wanting the same when there's no difference. people judge...... no getting around that, you can't please all of the people all of the time, just tweek your profile to how you are happy with it, if you are attractive as a couple you will get success having single profiles will have mixed success women are always popular she will get lots of interest where you may not but as you're bi your success will come from the male fraternity, as you've said being a bi male will get a lot of negative vibes from couples and women but their are still plenty of people who enjoy that aspect to, so enjoy what you do and as soon as you don't get out "

Very true I enjoy what my wife gets to play with in turn I get to enjoy, i don't find men attractive women I find attractive Where's my wife finds both attractive, we have noticed on here that some bi females seem to dilike the idea of bi males because there not getting full attention from males little selfish, also in turn we also seen single bi men probably pretending only wanting bi/female and bi men and bi females not wanting there male playing with bi/females, but it's fine to play with bi men it's a wonderful world

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And is our profile to much info and being both bi and wanting the same enjoyment. Most women on here are bi sexual and men being judged for wanting the same when there's no difference. people judge...... no getting around that, you can't please all of the people all of the time, just tweek your profile to how you are happy with it, if you are attractive as a couple you will get success having single profiles will have mixed success women are always popular she will get lots of interest where you may not but as you're bi your success will come from the male fraternity, as you've said being a bi male will get a lot of negative vibes from couples and women but their are still plenty of people who enjoy that aspect to, so enjoy what you do and as soon as you don't get out

Very true I enjoy what my wife gets to play with in turn I get to enjoy, i don't find men attractive women I find attractive Where's my wife finds both attractive, we have noticed on here that some bi females seem to dilike the idea of bi males because there not getting full attention from males little selfish, also in turn we also seen single bi men probably pretending only wanting bi/female and bi men and bi females not wanting there male playing with bi/females, but it's fine to play with bi men it's a wonderful world "

women rule here so everything is governed by their line of thinking, expect nothing and you may be pleasantly surprised

And is our profile to much info and being both bi and wanting the same enjoyment. Most women on here are bi sexual and men being judged for wanting the same when there's no difference. people judge...... no getting around that, you can't please all of the people all of the time, just tweek your profile to how you are happy with it, if you are attractive as a couple you will get success having single profiles will have mixed success women are always popular she will get lots of interest where you may not but as you're bi your success will come from the male fraternity, as you've said being a bi male will get a lot of negative vibes from couples and women but their are still plenty of people who enjoy that aspect to, so enjoy what you do and as soon as you don't get out

Very true I enjoy what my wife gets to play with in turn I get to enjoy, i don't find men attractive women I find attractive Where's my wife finds both attractive, we have noticed on here that some bi females seem to dilike the idea of bi males because there not getting full attention from males little selfish, also in turn we also seen single bi men probably pretending only wanting bi/female and bi men and bi females not wanting there male playing with bi/females, but it's fine to play with bi men it's a wonderful world women rule here so everything is governed by their line of thinking, expect nothing and you may be pleasantly surprised "

My wife is open to enjoy all fruits no one way system here but to be honest most men and women are

Oh and there's men whom keep there bi side hidden and women will never know they been with men but because it says straight on there profile they assume there fully straight and never know its a two way knife label is just a label and easy disguised and fall for it how does that work

» Add a new message to this topic