FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > 24hr swap

24hr swap

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Feeling the water about this subject.

We've both been talking and we both like the idea of a wife swap either at a hotel or each others house, where your with the other person's partner for 24hrs to a weekend, all boundaries would be discussed beforehand.

What are everyone's thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

Whoooo .. I’d love spend 24 hours with ferya

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd find 24 hours a bit weird.

I've never thought of separate room swapping before but you've got me thinking that that might be something to explore in the future though. But maybe more like 2-4 hours rather than 24!

By *uriousKinksterMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Think I'd get sent back after an hour or two

By *ornyblue69Man  over a year ago

Wirral

Sounds interesting. Though how about 6 hour stints then swap around. Be a good way to try out some of your naughtier kinks with both sides.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

We did this for about 15 hours once overnight with a couple we knew already. We both really enjoyed it a lot, very intimate and special, waking up with another person having morning sex etc. When you say all boundaries discussed, what kinds of boundaries would you have ? I don’t think we had any

"Feeling the water about this subject.

We've both been talking and we both like the idea of a wife swap either at a hotel or each others house, where your with the other person's partner for 24hrs to a weekend, all boundaries would be discussed beforehand.

"

It sounds incredibly exciting to me!

"We did this for about 15 hours once overnight with a couple we knew already. We both really enjoyed it a lot, very intimate and special, waking up with another person having morning sex etc. When you say all boundaries discussed, what kinds of boundaries would you have ? I don’t think we had any "

Just the respectful thing to say. Were like yourselves and are pretty open minded and easy going.

Dubai & Nottingham

"We did this for about 15 hours once overnight with a couple we knew already. We both really enjoyed it a lot, very intimate and special, waking up with another person having morning sex etc. When you say all boundaries discussed, what kinds of boundaries would you have ? I don’t think we had any

Just the respectful thing to say. Were like yourselves and are pretty open minded and easy going."

What I would say is check your sexual appetites all match. We had already had a 6 hour session that left us all wanting more so we knew we’d be okay for a whole night. It would be awkward if one of the guys was done after a couple hours as your stuck with them the whole night and there’s a real expectation when you spend the night to use the time and perform. You also all need to extremely attracted to them as people not just sexually as there’s going to be a lot of times when your just talking and cuddling so you need to know them well enough and like them enough for all that stuff! With the right people , a very special and memorable time.

"What I would say is check your sexual appetites all match. We had already had a 6 hour session that left us all wanting more so we knew we’d be okay for a whole night. It would be awkward if one of the guys was done after a couple hours as your stuck with them the whole night and there’s a real expectation when you spend the night to use the time and perform. You also all need to extremely attracted to them as people not just sexually as there’s going to be a lot of times when your just talking and cuddling so you need to know them well enough and like them enough for all that stuff! With the right people , a very special and memorable time."

Yeah I can imagine that could get awkward fast. That's what's turning us on about the thought the intimate side in-between the sex that you don't truly get in a club or party.

We are no where near ready for something like that - the idea of cosy cuddling is the thing that presses a jealously button - but that’s just me. However it sounds to me like couples who are all genuinely ok before, during and after have a huge amount of trust and respect.

Hope it works out for you

Dubai & Nottingham

"What I would say is check your sexual appetites all match. We had already had a 6 hour session that left us all wanting more so we knew we’d be okay for a whole night. It would be awkward if one of the guys was done after a couple hours as your stuck with them the whole night and there’s a real expectation when you spend the night to use the time and perform. You also all need to extremely attracted to them as people not just sexually as there’s going to be a lot of times when your just talking and cuddling so you need to know them well enough and like them enough for all that stuff! With the right people , a very special and memorable time.

Yeah I can imagine that could get awkward fast. That's what's turning us on about the thought the intimate side in-between the sex that you don't truly get in a club or party."

It’s definitely something we’re heading towards more. We generally don’t play in clubs or do parties anyway. We started sane room 8’months ago but do more separate room now. We haven’t and wouldn’t ever meet separately but the whole night in the same house or hotel is very intimate. We also enjoy swapping partners and shopping or driving back with the girls in each other cars and having a play.

Also agree the time spent together should be short we done it with a friend and spent time together which got messy short and sweet is the best

By *lim Jim 69Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Great idea imo

Interesting

I'd do it,but I'm sure she wouldn't be up for it.

By *ay2naughtyCouple  over a year ago

Penrith

We do seperate room meets and lady was lent out to friends once for a few hours,we have talked about seperate house or hotel room meets but quite scarey.

We are contemplating with the same idea for a while now but not for 24 hours . It's hotwifing with partners .

We are thinking of few hours ,probably within same vicinity and easily reachable .

No rough play, should be respectful and sensual .

Kinky as hell

I have picked a guys wife up for the evening and taken her home in the morning. We had a great time and everyone enjoyed it. Can't see 24 he's being a problem if you all get on well

We've already talked this one through and would be up for this, but would have to have a good bond with the couple first.

"

Sounds incredibly sexy!

By *heshireguy69Man  over a year ago

saddleworth

"

I think there’ll be massive queue to spend a weekend with your Mrs.

» Add a new message to this topic