FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > No shows

No shows

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ill74 OP   Man  over a year ago

New forest area

I've seen a few posts lately cursing no shows, and predominantly it's single blokes that are the no shows, timewasters.

My question is, have you checked them out 1st? are they site supporters, have they been photo verified, do they have verifications, do you speak to them on the phone?

If not, is it fair to just label single blokes as timewasters, if people trying to meet them, haven't checked/used these tools?

Thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've seen a few posts lately cursing no shows, and predominantly it's single blokes that are the no shows, timewasters.

My question is, have you checked them out 1st? are they site supporters, have they been photo verified, do they have verifications, do you speak to them on the phone?

If not, is it fair to just label single blokes as timewasters, if people trying to meet them, haven't checked/used these tools?

Thoughts?

"

It is so weird though. It's so tough to actually get anywhere near a meet, why on earth would anyone cry off - short of a death in the immediate family, unless they're just total fakes.

By *offee and KinksCouple  over a year ago

Notts/Derby

We've had a few no shows from verified site supporters .. both males and couples .. dont understand it .. if we commit to meet then we will show up or if an emergency arises let the other party know with as much time as we can and rearrange

If people dont want to meet us thats fine just tell us ..

By *arialoueWoman  over a year ago

bradford

I've had time wasters that are verified, site supporters etc, so all that I don't go by any of it

New forest area

"We've had a few no shows from verified site supporters .. both males and couples .. dont understand it .. if we commit to meet then we will show up or if an emergency arises let the other party know with as much time as we can and rearrange

If people dont want to meet us thats fine just tell us ..

"

I've had couples let me down. And they were verified. But it always seems to be a thread about no shows, from single blokes that it makes me wonder if they are verified/site supporters etc.

Surely it can't just be verified people letting others done.

New forest area

"I've seen a few posts lately cursing no shows, and predominantly it's single blokes that are the no shows, timewasters.

Thoughts?

"

I assumed this would attract a lot of thoughts?

Thoughts?

"

is anything ever fair

I’m a bloke and have never stood anyone up

I’ve been stood up myself this afternoon by a single lady

Most of it doesn't make any difference, in my opinion. Being a site supporter doesn't mean someone isn't a timewaster - it's just money. Anyone with computer skills can fake a photo. I have been let down in the past by men who have been recently verified. And most men seem to think that talking on the phone = phone sex so I don't bother.

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

Anyone can no show. Even people you've met before. You can check out profiles as much as possible but it still won't stop it. If someone is going to do it , they will

New forest area

"Most of it doesn't make any difference, in my opinion. Being a site supporter doesn't mean someone isn't a timewaster - it's just money. Anyone with computer skills can fake a photo. I have been let down in the past by men who have been recently verified. And most men seem to think that talking on the phone = phone sex so I don't bother. "

Agreed, if someone wants to be a timewaster then being a site supporter won't stop them.

But why buy a site supporter pass if you're definitely going to be a timewaster.

The amount of people who say they've encountered a single bloke timewaster in various threads, makes me wonder if a lot of them are just single bloke profiles set up without any verifications/pass at all.

And if so, is it fair to generalisse single blokes as timewasters.

» Add a new message to this topic