FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Best intro message received

Best intro message received

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whats the best (as in good) message that you have received from somebody when they have introduced themselves to you on fab?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lpha-and-FoxtrotCouple  over a year ago

Kettering

When you can tell that person has actually read and understood your profile and made an effort to send a well thought out message. Addresses both of us, uses full words and generally just makes a bit of effort. 98% of messages we get lack all of the above.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/03/20 22:40:03]

This hottie from 2miles away hit me up like...

Let's fuck tonight!

That's got to be the best one I had yet!

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"When you can tell that person has actually read and understood your profile and made an effort to send a well thought out message. Addresses both of us, uses full words and generally just makes a bit of effort. 98% of messages we get lack all of the above."

Yes, yes, yes! We totally agree

By *izaandstuCouple  over a year ago

Wigan

"When you can tell that person has actually read and understood your profile and made an effort to send a well thought out message. Addresses both of us, uses full words and generally just makes a bit of effort. 98% of messages we get lack all of the above."

We like that as well when the person has made a effort and read your profile to find what you may like or dislike

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

I can tell you this much. It's most certainly not "fancy a fuk n0w" with an attached dick pic at 3am.

Personally my favorites are any boring generic cut and paste message closely follow by Hi!!!

Can’t think of a best one as 99% are nice tits great nipples and haven’t read our profile so I just rely A BIT HAIRY BUT THANKS because they are and I can.

T

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"I can tell you this much. It's most certainly not "fancy a fuk n0w" with an attached dick pic at 3am.

"

Spoilsports

Had one this morning that said something like I'm genuinely laughing my tits off here, your photos are hilarious. I bet the "normal" people run for the hills.

There or there abouts anyway and I really appreciated it and it felt so genuine and relaxed.

P

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

A guy messaged me (sub)saying I was near the top of his ‘to do’ list.... I asked how near to the top .... he answered in top two! Now I’m in his ‘done’ list.

By *tticusukMan  over a year ago

Formby

I often spend time reading a profile and then writing a message and I would say 80% of the time it is read without a reply.

I think playing devils advocate that people get disheartened with this and then just send a generic message to lots of people.

A lot of the profiles I have read mention face pics so whatever else is said, this would have to be the clincher...sorry I've just rear-ended this thread OP x

» Add a new message to this topic