FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Greedy girls

Greedy girls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ympho6969 OP   Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

As someone who would class myself as a greedy girl, I'm just wondering who else is in this category?

Loves to share and be shared

What are means thoughts on this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I am most definitely a greedy girl. I used to care what people thought... now.. nope I dont x

But it puts quite a lot off as they assume I'm not picky x

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

I, B am as well, I love cock deep inside me the more I get the more I want.

By *omvampmMan  over a year ago

gillingham

Have to admit to liking the company of a greedy girl sharing is caring from a guys perspective I know not all guys could handle having a greedy girl by there side which is fine each to there own but I rather like it and some of the hottest times I've had at clubs or party's have been when I've taken a greedy gf so I'm a fan lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's not enough greedy girls around if you ask me x so to all the greedy girls on here take a bow . Brilliant and it's great to see greedy girls commenting on this good thread

By *uckypups1000Couple  over a year ago

peterborough

Pups is known to have greedy moments , I love her more for it

glasgow

I think a lot of us are still hiding in plain sight.

We know you're out there....

My wife Sweetcheeks is a very Greedy girl and I wouln't have her any other way

We are new to this scene and my wife bless her hasn’t had a hard cock in over ten years due to my crazy addiction to chocolate(diabetic) and the way we are going we really think that once off the mark she is going to be a greedy girl and a very grateful greedy girl at that.

T

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

Jane is definitely a greedy girl she loves taking lots of cock. Horny as fuck

[Removed by poster at 05/03/20 10:17:47]

By *ADY VOLUPTUOUS OF KENTWoman  over a year ago

TONBRIDGE ROUNDABOUTS

Wouldn't mind a try

By *edmark07Man  over a year ago

liverpool

I love the thought of a greedy cock hungry girl but as I don't do clubs its pretty much out the question but you ladies rock

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

It's the reason I love swinging when lust overtakes all else as you watch a normal woman show her sexaul urges and the sharing is a thrill. Lots of hugs to all the greedy women out there !

I love greedy girls

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

I’m a greedy girl. I’ve had some fabulous times at greedy girl parties

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

I'm a greedy Tgirl x

"I'm a greedy Tgirl x "

I'm studying hard to be a greedy Tgirl x

By *rtist with museCouple  over a year ago

Eastbourne

muse is a very greedy girl - we consider it one of the last sexual liberations - we love multiple cocks and should have our own sexual identity - and odd we can be greedy for cocks but romantically monogamous - something many "vanilla" people just don't get - they think swinging is all about the guys - it's not - it's about liberating us girls to be the sluts we know we have always needed to be xxxxxxxxxxxx

Absolutely !! Doesn’t a greedy girl epitomise why we are here (at least some of us)

Love to share and get kicks from seeing my girl being greedy. It’s not a normal life fetish or expectation.

Hence why this site exists we’re looking for people who complete us and our fetishes ! All the greedy girls please contact me at ....

By *ornynwukCouple  over a year ago

blackpool

I would class myself as a greedy girl i love it when i am surrounded by big cocks

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

Elbows everyone out the way and hand up in the air. Me me me! A very greedy girl here. 15 in one night and still wanting more. Only due to lack of hard cocks I've not made it higher.

Single, marreierd and bi blokes moaning they can't get any. There are such things as us greedy girls around. Look out for our adverts when we're offering a play.

NO! please don't fill our inbox with offers. Playtime for us is limited, but we do always asvertise when we're out and looking.

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

See all you Greedy Girls at the next Greedy Girls Night at AtlantisEvolution!

By *reelanderMan  over a year ago

rotherham

Luv greedy girls nights

By *urlycatMan  over a year ago

Southampton

I love a greedy girl!

Some think its slutty but I really don't!

Love greedy girls, of it floats your boat, what's not to like ! ??

By *wistedTooCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

What the hell is a greedy girl? It sounds like there’s be a way classier term for whatever it is .... lol

Smoke is a VERY greedy girl - apart from playing with a hot lady it’s definitely her favourite play activity - she’s so greedy her ideal scenario is always her as the only female.... but she’s learning to play nice

As for me - I love seeing her have fun - and the best part of every play night is the end - when it’s just us - if she doesn’t get the “reclaim” part then she won’t enjoy it.

Busty loves being greedy.

Hopefully this weekend we might see her totally satisfied!!

This is one of the hottest threads ever. So many super hot greedy girls xx

By *haggynMuffCouple  over a year ago

Kidlington oxtord

Would love to try it sometime xx

glasgow

Honestly didnt think this post would get so much interest! Glad I'm not the only one out there

By *idlandsduo400Couple  over a year ago

alfreton

Howdy from a definite greedy girl...I love leaving a club having had loads of cocks...

glasgow

I think everyone will define it different.

I'm always hornyx always wanting filled. And never seem 100% satisfied even after having many. Need to find what my limit is!

Sweet,when the mood takes her is a greedy girl,bit it's not something she craves 24/7

Just when the mood takes her.

Vic, definitely! And I love making it happen for her!

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Happy to be a bbw or ssbbw dildo.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Group sex is why i joined Fab and started swinging. Nothing beats a tangle of naked bodies.

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"There's not enough greedy girls around if you ask me x so to all the greedy girls on here take a bow . Brilliant and it's great to see greedy girls commenting on this good thread "

Agreed! Not a greedy girl myself (but I reserve the right to change my mind at any time!) but have always been dumbfounded at the amount of unpleasantness they tend to get on the forums.

Without greedy girls fab would implode!

By *ue and robCouple  over a year ago

ware

Hubby loves watching me with a group of men and i love the attention im often being center of attention at parties surrounded by cocks

I’m so greedy and I have no shame in it!!!!

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

So many greedy girls and couple with bi males that block all guys.

What a shame but I understand why xx

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

I’d like to be a greedy girl but I could only do it in a very strictly controlled situation, I’d never be able to go to a club and take on whoever shows up, I’d find that much too scary. It would have to be some kind of invitation only thing where I get to decide who can attend.

By *andM25Couple  over a year ago

NOTTINGHAM

"Smoke is a VERY greedy girl - apart from playing with a hot lady it’s definitely her favourite play activity - she’s so greedy her ideal scenario is always her as the only female.... but she’s learning to play nice

As for me - I love seeing her have fun - and the best part of every play night is the end - when it’s just us - if she doesn’t get the “reclaim” part then she won’t enjoy it."

This is exactly how we are. S really enjoys the attentions of a group of guys, at the same time or one after another. She just wants to end up in a sticky mess.

Ultimately though, I fuck her last and my load is the exclamation point.

After that, we'll end the night back in the room where I really get to make her mine again...

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I’m a trainee greedy girl but I’m picky and moral. Need to chill and have what I really want........

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I'm super greedy... Better to feel comfortable and super wet with a guy than super disappointed

Love to share you!

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

Love my Mrs fucking other guys

By *andM25Couple  over a year ago

NOTTINGHAM

"Smoke is a VERY greedy girl - apart from playing with a hot lady it’s definitely her favourite play activity - she’s so greedy her ideal scenario is always her as the only female.... but she’s learning to play nice

As for me - I love seeing her have fun - and the best part of every play night is the end - when it’s just us - if she doesn’t get the “reclaim” part then she won’t enjoy it.

This is exactly how we are. S really enjoys the attentions of a group of guys, at the same time or one after another. She just wants to end up in a sticky mess.

After that, we'll end the night back in the room where I really get to make her mine again..."

What m says... I like to be left ruined and in a sticky mess and then be reminded who's wife I am

I also struggle with sharing though my recent fantasies would suggest a shift in this attitude

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Broadstairs

Definitely a greedy girl

By *mileyLadyWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

I’d definitely class myself as a greedy girl. A year or two ago a female Fab friend and I fantasised about finding a group of men who would fuck us, take turns with us, let us suck their cocks, and just let us be our super sluttily happy selves. We never made that happen at the time but I’ve been lucky enough since to experience that and omg, love it. There’s nothing quite like the feeling of being fucked, deep throated, dp’d, enjoyed and appreciated by several guys at once. I love being on my knees with a couple (or more) of hard cocks in my face, or being fucked and deepthroated at the same time, and manhandled and flipped around into the best position for your and their pleasure… one of the absolute sexiest things in the world!

By *ornyj37Man  over a year ago

Devon

Greedy girls feel free to message, experienced gangbang organiser here x

After that, we'll end the night back in the room where I really get to make her mine again..."

Definitely got a lot in common - both are hot ladies - both like the same things - and for all of us the best part is the end of the evening

glasgow

"I’d definitely class myself as a greedy girl. A year or two ago a female Fab friend and I fantasised about finding a group of men who would fuck us, take turns with us, let us suck their cocks, and just let us be our super sluttily happy selves. We never made that happen at the time but I’ve been lucky enough since to experience that and omg, love it. There’s nothing quite like the feeling of being fucked, deep throated, dp’d, enjoyed and appreciated by several guys at once. I love being on my knees with a couple (or more) of hard cocks in my face, or being fucked and deepthroated at the same time, and manhandled and flipped around into the best position for your and their pleasure… one of the absolute sexiest things in the world!"

Cant agree more

By * little bit naughtyCouple  over a year ago

Bedford

"I’d definitely class myself as a greedy girl. A year or two ago a female Fab friend and I fantasised about finding a group of men who would fuck us, take turns with us, let us suck their cocks, and just let us be our super sluttily happy selves. We never made that happen at the time but I’ve been lucky enough since to experience that and omg, love it. There’s nothing quite like the feeling of being fucked, deep throated, dp’d, enjoyed and appreciated by several guys at once. I love being on my knees with a couple (or more) of hard cocks in my face, or being fucked and deepthroated at the same time, and manhandled and flipped around into the best position for your and their pleasure… one of the absolute sexiest things in the world!"

Oh yes!!

By *exyangietgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

I'd definite;y class myself as a greedy girl. I love lots of cock and lots of pussy - preferably all together.

XX

By *rNaughtyMrsNaughtierCouple  over a year ago

NorthEast

More the merrier

By *unnythingCouple  over a year ago

Richmond

Greedy Mrs, oh yes...!

By *orkshirefucktruck3Man  over a year ago

rotherham

The bed in this truck has seen a few greedy girls

We are all greedy for pleasure...nothing like the opportunity to indulge your cock in a shared fanny...

I'd consider myself a greedy girl. As Michael Douglas once said 'Greed is good ' lol

My wife is a very greedy girl. Love seeing her have fun with cocks and pussy... so horny

By *etshavesomefun100Woman  over a year ago

London

love the thought of being a greedy girl, total sexual liberation, whats not to like

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Our next club night will be a GG event - excited to see what happens Mr.

I fit into this category and hubby loves seeing me be greedy. I can’t get enough and hubby loves to see me totally fulfilled! I just wish there was a nicer term for it, although I can’t think of a more accurate way of saying it.

By *olid as a rockCouple  over a year ago

Hull

I'm a greedy girl indeed! I've lived out the fantasy once, at a club. 7 guys and my hubby! It was incredible and I loved it more than I ever imagined. It was especially hot, due to a bukkake ending! ????

"I'm a greedy girl indeed! I've lived out the fantasy once, at a club. 7 guys and my hubby! It was incredible and I loved it more than I ever imagined. It was especially hot, due to a bukkake ending! ????"

A lovely ending I'm sure

Great fun.

I’m learning all the time.

I’m just genuinely greedy. Be it a group of guys or ladies.

By *orkStarsCouple  over a year ago

york

As a hubby Love seeing my wife getting all she wants .

Love girls who embrace the desires and not shy away from them

By *ouple36DDCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Yes... I’m a fellow greedy girl. Love walking into a room with lots of guys being the centre of attention.

I normally go straight from work in my business attire and within seconds off come my skirt/shirt followed by my bra and knickers with hands all over my boobs and pussy.

I lie on a bed with my legs open having sex with men I’ve never met before. Hubby always gets the last fuck.

Feel like a slut after but that’s part of the fun.

"My wife Sweetcheeks is a very Greedy girl and I wouln't have her any other way"

Your pictures are amazing your wife really is a greedy girl x

Bedford

[Removed by poster at 08/03/20 09:18:32]

Bedford

" Hubby always gets the last fuck.

"

That’s the best part!

Once though, L finished a gang bang with four guys as the club was closing. We were being urged out, and I didn’t have time to fuck L, so I quickly wanked on her pussy. She loved it!

That’s the best part!

Once though, L finished a gang bang with four guys as the club was closing. We were being urged out, and I didn’t have time to fuck L, so I quickly wanked on her pussy. She loved it!"

I like himself to start. And also finish.

Greedy, the more the better. I love the attention.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I love hard cock and more than one

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Wow keeping an eye on this thread

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

Mrs is most definitely a greedy girl

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

That’s the best part!

Once though, L finished a gang bang with four guys as the club was closing. We were being urged out, and I didn’t have time to fuck L, so I quickly wanked on her pussy. She loved it!

I like himself to start. And also finish. "

That’s what we like too. First and last in, just brings us so close together. Love it Mr.

By *lymanMan  over a year ago

PLYMOUTH

Got to love the greedy girls snd hot wives xx

By *edHeadedFunWoman  over a year ago

Didsbury

Definitely Greedy and proud

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Love this thread!

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

I can be a greedy girl when I get the opportunity

By *eifer2010Man  over a year ago

Poole

"I fit into this category and hubby loves seeing me be greedy. I can’t get enough and hubby loves to see me totally fulfilled! I just wish there was a nicer term for it, although I can’t think of a more accurate way of saying it.

"

‘Grateful groupies’ or ‘guzzlers’ sound good to me

That’s the best part!

I like himself to start. And also finish.

That’s what we like too. First and last in, just brings us so close together. Love it Mr. "

Yes. I love to know he finished what he started. Lol.

By *ensualdesiresCouple  over a year ago

Benfleet

I have had two cocks at once loved it, must admit the thought of 3, 4 or more is quite a turn on does that make me greedy?

"I have had two cocks at once loved it, must admit the thought of 3, 4 or more is quite a turn on does that make me greedy? "

To us. It makes you normal.

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

"Yes... I’m a fellow greedy girl. Love walking into a room with lots of guys being the centre of attention.

I normally go straight from work in my business attire and within seconds off come my skirt/shirt followed by my bra and knickers with hands all over my boobs and pussy.

I lie on a bed with my legs open having sex with men I’ve never met before. Hubby always gets the last fuck.

Feel like a slut after but that’s part of the fun. "

Wow love the way you tell it

By *leasureseeker200Couple  over a year ago

stourbridge

If you know how to work the D you should have as much as possible

By *ounghungandfullMan  over a year ago

north lincolnshire

Nothing more sexy and a turn on then a greedy cock hungry woman knowing she’s had cock before or getting more cock after mmmm

As long as you don't drive a white fiat 500 I don't mind

I like a greedy girl more the better

"As someone who would class myself as a greedy girl, I'm just wondering who else is in this category?

Loves to share and be shared

What are means thoughts on this?"

I'm not mean but as long as you don't eat my food I'm ok with it

Love multiple big cocks at once, drenched in cum- yes, thats my thing

"Love multiple big cocks at once, drenched in cum- yes, thats my thing "
thats the guy saying that i can tell

By *urlycatMan  over a year ago

Southampton

"Hubby loves watching me with a group of men and i love the attention im often being center of attention at parties surrounded by cocks "

Lovely!

Any "greedy girls" looking for a FWB to watch/join in while they have fun with multiple men. Where do I sign up hahahaha

By *oveahardpoundingMan  over a year ago

leeds

My fella and I love going to clubs and being greedy. Love it when I'm surrounded by hot guys and they all want to fuck me and get me to suck on their big cocks. Absolutely love it

I've always wanted to meet a greedy girl woman but sadly I never meet anyone or people who tend to be vanilla lol

By *offee and KinksCouple  over a year ago

Notts/Derby

Not sure i like the term but i probably fall into this category .. had some fun mmmf in clubs ... not yet made it to our lical clubs greedy girls night but would like to

Vixen

I am a very greedy girl but prefer my men one at a time... Occasionally two lol

By *mileyLadyWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

"I've always wanted to meet a greedy girl woman but sadly I never meet anyone or people who tend to be vanilla lol"

Kerp trying! There are a surprising number of us out there

"I've always wanted to meet a greedy girl woman but sadly I never meet anyone or people who tend to be vanilla lol

Kerp trying! There are a surprising number of us out there"

This gives me confidence

I like an orderly queue at the door!

"I like an orderly queue at the door! "

Queues up first!

By *entleman4MMFMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne