FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Younger vs Older

Younger vs Older

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We’re a young couple and notice a lot of people seem to want older than us so we were just curious as to whether we were too young for most people? Do most people prefer older? I guess it is massively just personal preference but would be nice to know!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

20 is just way to young for me I prefer older just my preference

We wouldn't consider you too young, although the youngest cpl we met were F24 M26, he was quite immature and quite jealous which tarnished the experience somewhat.

We have to add that the lady in that couple was the more experienced of the two, which may have had contributed to her husband's insecurities, if that's the correct turn of phrase?

We would expect that you'd be quite inundated with meet requests, although many in here will have children your ages and that might deter them from meeting you.

20 would be ideal for me !!

There's a whole range of ages on here from 18-70+, I would hazard a guess that the majority of people on here are between 30-55? Not sure if others would agree and I think people tend to look for people of a similar age unless there's a particular age kink people enjoy. I've noticed some people say that will have kids who are 20 so they don't feel comfortable meeting.

At the end of the day you're attracted to who you're attracted to. and you'd want them to reciprocate that in a meet. so you may be out of an age range for some. but then you likely wouldn't have had a great meet with them anyway. plenty of people who will meet you both!

"We wouldn't consider you too young, although the youngest cpl we met were F24 M26, he was quite immature and quite jealous which tarnished the experience somewhat.

We have to add that the lady in that couple was the more experienced of the two, which may have had contributed to her husband's insecurities, if that's the correct turn of phrase?

We would expect that you'd be quite inundated with meet requests, although many in here will have children your ages and that might deter them from meeting you."

Haha that is a great point to be fair!

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"We’re a young couple and notice a lot of people seem to want older than us so we were just curious as to whether we were too young for most people? Do most people prefer older? I guess it is massively just personal preference but would be nice to know! "

We play mainly in clubs, and there age is immaterial as long as we find each other mutually attractive. If we met you in a club we would certainly be more than happy to play with you providing you found us sufficiently attractive. Perhaps try a club and make some friends. It's the easiest and safest way to break into swinging

If you're within our range then we'd meet if there was a 4 way attraction, that's why it's there.

"We’re a young couple and notice a lot of people seem to want older than us so we were just curious as to whether we were too young for most people? Do most people prefer older? I guess it is massively just personal preference but would be nice to know!

We play mainly in clubs, and there age is immaterial as long as we find each other mutually attractive. If we met you in a club we would certainly be more than happy to play with you providing you found us sufficiently attractive. Perhaps try a club and make some friends. It's the easiest and safest way to break into swinging "

Makes sense! Certainly seems the best way to get into it. We’d play with you too!

"If you're within our range then we'd meet if there was a 4 way attraction, that's why it's there."

Makes sense!

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"We’re a young couple and notice a lot of people seem to want older than us so we were just curious as to whether we were too young for most people? Do most people prefer older? I guess it is massively just personal preference but would be nice to know!

We play mainly in clubs, and there age is immaterial as long as we find each other mutually attractive. If we met you in a club we would certainly be more than happy to play with you providing you found us sufficiently attractive. Perhaps try a club and make some friends. It's the easiest and safest way to break into swinging

Makes sense! Certainly seems the best way to get into it. We’d play with you too!"

That's very good to know - thought we'd be far too old for you!

Makes sense! Certainly seems the best way to get into it. We’d play with you too!

That's very good to know - thought we'd be far too old for you!"

Nooo s your body looks absolutely incredible!

"We’re a young couple and notice a lot of people seem to want older than us so we were just curious as to whether we were too young for most people? Do most people prefer older? I guess it is massively just personal preference but would be nice to know! "

Hell no. A beautiful young couple - age is irrelevant. For me anyway.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I prefer to meet people around my age or older ,on both this and my couple profile

I just find i have more in common with them .

Plenty won't mind your age though op ,unless they have children around that age

Cheers guys, all definitely giving us a clearer picture on this!

We are definitely on the younger end of the spectrum and are definitely a minority. It just comes down to personal preference for most people.

As long as there is a mutual attraction, both physically and personality wise. I dont have a problem and I'm sure most others dont either.

It just comes down to preconceived notions I guess. Immature and, as mentioned, jealous. Not all are true though.

"We are definitely on the younger end of the spectrum and are definitely a minority. It just comes down to personal preference for most people.

As long as there is a mutual attraction, both physically and personality wise. I dont have a problem and I'm sure most others dont either.

It just comes down to preconceived notions I guess. Immature and, as mentioned, jealous. Not all are true though.

"

All good points! We’ll keep looking and see what we can find!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

People of all ages post saying nobody wants to meet their particular age group. I'm beginning to think it could be that possibly people are expecting way more meets than is realistic.

"People of all ages post saying nobody wants to meet their particular age group. I'm beginning to think it could be that possibly people are expecting way more meets than is realistic."

Potentially! We’re new to this so still trying to gauge it all really.

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

Age is irrelevant to us

"Age is irrelevant to us "

That’s great to hear!

By *abasaurus RexMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

It’s just how it goes. When you’re sub 25, you notice all the 25+ only people and feel limited. When you’re sub 30, so on and so on.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"People of all ages post saying nobody wants to meet their particular age group. I'm beginning to think it could be that possibly people are expecting way more meets than is realistic.

Potentially! We’re new to this so still trying to gauge it all really. "

You are looking for one of the most difficult to achieve meets too.

What I originally said was prompted by reading a thread from an older couple saying nobody wanted to meet them

"People of all ages post saying nobody wants to meet their particular age group. I'm beginning to think it could be that possibly people are expecting way more meets than is realistic.

What I originally said was prompted by reading a thread from an older couple saying nobody wanted to meet them "

The more time we spend on here the more realise how hard it is haha!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

What I originally said was prompted by reading a thread from an older couple saying nobody wanted to meet them

The more time we spend on here the more realise how hard it is haha!"

Lol. Wait until you're 63!

Lol. Wait until you're 63! "

Age is nothing but a number!

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

We prefer older but it depends on the people. Usually we are attracted to older people but sometimes it happens.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Lol. Wait until you're 63!

Age is nothing but a number! "

Yeah but some numbers are waaaay bigger than others

By *ADY VOLUPTUOUS OF KENTWoman  over a year ago

TONBRIDGE ROUNDABOUTS

Same or older age range...

It shouldn't be so much about age as rather connection and similar tastes. Though we all have different ideas about this subject, which is good, i personally wouldn't have an issue with it. We are all consenting adults on here

"It shouldn't be so much about age as rather connection and similar tastes. Though we all have different ideas about this subject, which is good, i personally wouldn't have an issue with it. We are all consenting adults on here "

Yeah I guess it’s all just personal opinion and what each person is looking for!

» Add a new message to this topic