FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Deepthroating

Deepthroating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ukaas OP   Man  over a year ago

bedford

Give us your stories of deepthroating...

Biggest, best, most cum, most cocks in a sitting etc...

Getting horny just thinking about it lol..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tried it a few times, was quite amazed at my lack of gag reflex.

bedford

The more you do it the easier it slips down lol...I struggled at first but I've swallowed a 9" recently which was awesome, gulp....

bedford

Last Sat visited a suckbuddy locally for a quick suck n go. He was waiting naked, wet from the shower with water dripping off his semi hard dick. Guess he’s about 8” approx...

I dropped to my knees and licked the head, making it twitch and grow. I took him in my mouth & got plenty of saliva worked over his cock before sliding down the shaft until my nose was pressed into his belly and his cock was firmly wedged in my throat. He grabbed my head and pulled all the way out before fucking it back in all the way. He couldn’t last long at that pace and with a groan pulled out and wanked jet after jet of hot spunk over my face and into my wide open mouth. His cum was awesome, quite sweet & runny just how I like it. After about 6 spurts it slowed and he slapped it all over my spunky face before pushing his cum soaked cock back down my throat. Going to visit again very soon and can’t wait!

I've had a few people deep throat me it's a very nice feeling having my shaft in a throat

Prefer tongue, mouth and lips as this provides visual and provides greater stimulation of the bell end... Never the less..great if it is available.

» Add a new message to this topic