FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cap or PDI?

Cap or PDI?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hamelessAndHussy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Uckfield

Most people you meet at clubs and parties have been to either Cap D'Agde or Gran Canaria. We have been to Cap for several years but never to Gran Canaria, and at the weekend we were with a group of couples who were the opposite.

Can anyone who has been to both offer an impartial judgement about their relative merits?

(tbh it probably won't affect us now as M has come over all XR and won't go on a plane, but we'd still like to know)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Most people you meet at clubs and parties have been to either Cap D'Agde or Gran Canaria. We have been to Cap for several years but never to Gran Canaria, and at the weekend we were with a group of couples who were the opposite.

Can anyone who has been to both offer an impartial judgement about their relative merits?

(tbh it probably won't affect us now as M has come over all XR and won't go on a plane, but we'd still like to know)"

Not been to Cap, but I like Gran Canaria, as it's an all year round resort

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Most people you meet at clubs and parties have been to either Cap D'Agde or Gran Canaria. We have been to Cap for several years but never to Gran Canaria, and at the weekend we were with a group of couples who were the opposite.

(tbh it probably won't affect us now as M has come over all XR and won't go on a plane, but we'd still like to know),

Not been to Cap, but I like Gran Canaria, as it's an all year round resort "

I'm going in may

chelmsford

(tbh it probably won't affect us now as M has come over all XR and won't go on a plane, but we'd still like to know),

Not been to Cap, but I like Gran Canaria, as it's an all year round resort I'm going in may "

Ooh will you be nekked on the beach?

Not been to Cap, but I like Gran Canaria, as it's an all year round resort I'm going in may

Ooh will you be nekked on the beach? "

oh yes

By *lay 4 uMan  over a year ago

bolton

Cap every time been to both . The freedom of cap far outweighs anything gran canaries have to offer. In cap there's a sexual energy I've yet to find anywhere else foam party's fun on the beach even the bars . And for yourself from south east a terrific drive down there with some beautiful city's to stop over en route all makes for a great trip .

chelmsford

PDI good for the winter months

"PDI good for the winter months "
playa del ingles?

"PDI good for the winter months "
by the path wink wink

chelmsford

"PDI good for the winter months by the path wink wink "

Haha

"PDI good for the winter months by the path wink wink

Haha

"

PDF

We're off to PDI early July.

"We're off to PDI early July. "
really hope the weather stays good

chelmsford

"PDI good for the winter months by the path wink wink

Haha

PDF "

We have booked PDI for next year already, can't go this year. Never been to Cap

Uckfield

All but one of the posts here confirm that there are two tribes, each of whom has no understanding of the other tribe.

Would really be interested in hearing from people (assuming there are others) who have tried both, rather than it becoming an echo chamber for one side or the other, like Facebook before the general election.

chelmsford

"We have booked PDI for next year already, can't go this year. Never been to Cap "

I like PDI, I think Cap would be too much in my face, that's just me

"We have booked PDI for next year already, can't go this year. Never been to Cap

I like PDI, I think Cap would be too much in my face, that's just me "

its a lil tacky

chelmsford

"All but one of the posts here confirm that there are two tribes, each of whom has no understanding of the other tribe.

Would really be interested in hearing from people (assuming there are others) who have tried both, rather than it becoming an echo chamber for one side or the other, like Facebook before the general election."

Ok

chelmsford

"We have booked PDI for next year already, can't go this year. Never been to Cap

I like PDI, I think Cap would be too much in my face, that's just me its a lil tacky "

Cap or PDI?

I like PDI, I think Cap would be too much in my face, that's just me "

We went to Cap last year. And I did find it too much in my face. Clift liked but I much prefer Gran canaria.

chelmsford

I like PDI, I think Cap would be too much in my face, that's just me

We went to Cap last year. And I did find it too much in my face. Clift liked but I much prefer Gran canaria. "

"We're off to PDI early July. really hope the weather stays good "

Thanks, its the start of their summer months so hopefully be ok.

chelmsford

"We're off to PDI early July. really hope the weather stays good

Thanks, its the start of their summer months so hopefully be ok. "

It should be lovely in July, but the weather is mainly decent all year round, which is why we use it as a winter holiday resort

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

We've been to both.

Although I (Mr) have been to GC many times in the past we have only been together for a swinging holiday once.

We stayed at La Mirage and thoroughly enjoyed it, and had some very good nights in the clubs there. In the autumn/winter/spring we would strongly recommend it.

However in the summer it just has to be Cap. There is nowhere even close for a swinging holiday.

It has to be remembered that while GC is popular with swingers it is still very much a vanilla resort. The swinger scene is more "on the side" rather than the full in your face found at Cap. To be fair even Cap is officially only a naturist resort but the swinger scene now pretty much dominates the summer there.

The only other thing to take into account is that Cap is much more expensive than GC.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Cap D'Agde Is lovely , not been swinging there but love that whole area, Vias, Sete, Marseillian Plage etc and driving around the coast into Spain or up into Andorra or back to the Pyrenees. The other place is a bit tacky and full of OAPs reading the DM

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Cap every time been to both . The freedom of cap far outweighs anything gran canaries have to offer. In cap there's a sexual energy I've yet to find anywhere else foam party's fun on the beach even the bars . And for yourself from south east a terrific drive down there with some beautiful city's to stop over en route all makes for a great trip ."

I usually drive direct from Cap to Calais , about 10 hours mostly on the tolls. One the way down we stop but nothing memorable - other than Paris where you recommend stopping over ?

By *istressdandsubtCouple  over a year ago

caterham

Never been either interested in grand canaria, but where is the area to go or stay to be close to the action

"Never been either interested in grand canaria, but where is the area to go or stay to be close to the action "
PDI

chelmsford

"Cap D'Agde Is lovely , not been swinging there but love that whole area, Vias, Sete, Marseillian Plage etc and driving around the coast into Spain or up into Andorra or back to the Pyrenees. The other place is a bit tacky and full of OAPs reading the DM"

Those naughty OAPs and their Zimmer frames

chelmsford

"We've been to both.

Although I (Mr) have been to GC many times in the past we have only been together for a swinging holiday once.

We stayed at La Mirage and thoroughly enjoyed it, and had some very good nights in the clubs there. In the autumn/winter/spring we would strongly recommend it.

However in the summer it just has to be Cap. There is nowhere even close for a swinging holiday.

It has to be remembered that while GC is popular with swingers it is still very much a vanilla resort. The swinger scene is more "on the side" rather than the full in your face found at Cap. To be fair even Cap is officially only a naturist resort but the swinger scene now pretty much dominates the summer there.

The only other thing to take into account is that Cap is much more expensive than GC.

"

Good reply

By *ensual but Naughty2Couple  over a year ago

South Suffolk

Done the Cap eight times in four years since we discovered it and absolutely loved it. So decided to try La Mirage on friends recommendation last December for five days.

Short answer: this year we are doing 11 days in the Cap (July) and 12 in PDI (November).

To be honest there is no comparison mainly because the seasons are different. There is nothing on earth like the Cap but PDI does have a lot to offer, it's just on a much much smaller scale and spread about.

If you can stay in La Mirage (4-5 star rooms for 2 star prices), it's a far far better experience than staying in a hotel if you want to be naked all day. But it and Venus are nowhere near anything else except bland residential areas.

Cap: everything within 5 mins walk.

PDI basically two swinger hotels 20 mins walk apart and then clubs and a couple of meeting bars 10-15 mins in taxis, most in shopping centres so wandering about in your finest sexy outfits doesn't really work amongst the normal tourists but each to their own.

Cap: stunning naturist beach 2-20 mins walk.

PDI: Public beach 35 mins walk and really only very very limited naturist and play opportunities. The dunes are absolutely stunning though.

Cap: dozens of bars, clubs, restaurants etc. Gives night time an amazingly exciting feel wherther you just like dancing or want to play in some of the clubs.

PDI hotels are absolutely dead at night when we went (December) so it's into the almost desolate (because it's out of season) shopping centres to find the swingers clubs and only a couple of swinger meeting bars. Lots and lots of lively German bars though. Much busier in October but very very difficult to get into La Mirage.

Play, more or less the same in clubs but with very very few options (as in types of club) compared to the Cap. And clubs are cheaper than PDI but if you want to visit the swinger hotels (during the day only allowed) you have to pay 35-55 euros depending on what's on if anything.

PDI is much much cheaper than the Cap and much easier to get to even though it takes far longer to get there.

If you love the Cap then I would highly recommend trying PDI in the off season as a Top up to your naughty holiday experiences, but only really staying at the swinger hotels as it's just not the same experience in a normal hotel though many do that as you often have no choice. And it's a very nice tonic to the winter or end of season blues as the Cap season is fairly short.

And if you love the Cap keep that as your main holiday as I think you'd be dissapointed if PDI was your one and only holiday.

Hope that helps. Could go on a hell of a lot more. Lol.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Done the Cap eight times in four years since we discovered it and absolutely loved it. So decided to try La Mirage on friends recommendation last December for five days.

Short answer: this year we are doing 11 days in the Cap (July) and 12 in PDI (November).

To be honest there is no comparison mainly because the seasons are different. There is nothing on earth like the Cap but PDI does have a lot to offer, it's just on a much much smaller scale and spread about.

If you can stay in La Mirage (4-5 star rooms for 2 star prices), it's a far far better experience than staying in a hotel if you want to be naked all day. But it and Venus are nowhere near anything else except bland residential areas.

Cap: everything within 5 mins walk.

PDI basically two swinger hotels 20 mins walk apart and then clubs and a couple of meeting bars 10-15 mins in taxis, most in shopping centres so wandering about in your finest sexy outfits doesn't really work amongst the normal tourists but each to their own.

Cap: stunning naturist beach 2-20 mins walk.

PDI: Public beach 35 mins walk and really only very very limited naturist and play opportunities. The dunes are absolutely stunning though.

Cap: dozens of bars, clubs, restaurants etc. Gives night time an amazingly exciting feel wherther you just like dancing or want to play in some of the clubs.

PDI hotels are absolutely dead at night when we went (December) so it's into the almost desolate (because it's out of season) shopping centres to find the swingers clubs and only a couple of swinger meeting bars. Lots and lots of lively German bars though. Much busier in October but very very difficult to get into La Mirage.

Play, more or less the same in clubs but with very very few options (as in types of club) compared to the Cap. And clubs are cheaper than PDI but if you want to visit the swinger hotels (during the day only allowed) you have to pay 35-55 euros depending on what's on if anything.

PDI is much much cheaper than the Cap and much easier to get to even though it takes far longer to get there.

If you love the Cap then I would highly recommend trying PDI in the off season as a Top up to your naughty holiday experiences, but only really staying at the swinger hotels as it's just not the same experience in a normal hotel though many do that as you often have no choice. And it's a very nice tonic to the winter or end of season blues as the Cap season is fairly short.

And if you love the Cap keep that as your main holiday as I think you'd be dissapointed if PDI was your one and only holiday.

Hope that helps. Could go on a hell of a lot more. Lol.

"

Very good post.

By *ensual but Naughty2Couple  over a year ago

South Suffolk

"And clubs are cheaper than PDI"

Meant the PDI clubs are cheaper than those in the Cap. But have to pay to get into La Mirage and Venus for the day.

By *he_virgin_maryWoman  over a year ago

Here, there and everywhere!

I prefer cap myself, pdi just felt cheap and grubby to me

By *entlecaressMan  over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

We've been to both we prefer GC as it's less expensive and although naturists we can find places to get our kit off in GC. We liked cap but it's getting a shorter season now June to sept seems to be the time for fun lots of things closed outside these times.

chelmsford

"We've been to both we prefer GC as it's less expensive and although naturists we can find places to get our kit off in GC. We liked cap but it's getting a shorter season now June to sept seems to be the time for fun lots of things closed outside these times."

The naturist beach seems to be extending all the time. It is an all year round resort in PDI and there is always plenty of lovely people to meet

Uckfield

Several really helpful answers there - thank you.

Pretty happy the general consensus is that Cap is the place to go for a single visit in summer, as it means we have been getting it right. Maybe one winter we'll be able to hitch a ride on a yacht to PDI.

By *entlecaressMan  over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

"We've been to both we prefer GC as it's less expensive and although naturists we can find places to get our kit off in GC. We liked cap but it's getting a shorter season now June to sept seems to be the time for fun lots of things closed outside these times.

The naturist beach seems to be extending all the time. It is an all year round resort in PDI and there is always plenty of lovely people to meet "

Is the naturist beach extending it was in two places last time we went with a textile area in between them

chelmsford

"We've been to both we prefer GC as it's less expensive and although naturists we can find places to get our kit off in GC. We liked cap but it's getting a shorter season now June to sept seems to be the time for fun lots of things closed outside these times.

The naturist beach seems to be extending all the time. It is an all year round resort in PDI and there is always plenty of lovely people to meet

Is the naturist beach extending it was in two places last time we went with a textile area in between them "

We go to kiosk 8 from PDI end. The nudist beach now starts at kiosk 5. Not sure about the other end this year

Is the naturist beach extending it was in two places last time we went with a textile area in between them

We go to kiosk 8 from PDI end. The nudist beach now starts at kiosk 5. Not sure about the other end this year "

Yes, we went in Oct and kiosk 5 nearer to PDI was pretty much 100% naked

chelmsford

We go to kiosk 8 from PDI end. The nudist beach now starts at kiosk 5. Not sure about the other end this year

Yes, we went in Oct and kiosk 5 nearer to PDI was pretty much 100% naked "

it's good, not so far to walk

it's good, not so far to walk "

yes you have to think about these things in your discerning years

chelmsford

it's good, not so far to walk yes you have to think about these things in your discerning years "

Not so far to carry my bucket and spade

it's good, not so far to walk yes you have to think about these things in your discerning years

Not so far to carry my bucket and spade "

omg you make castles there's a guy goes to Studlands who makes pyramids on main beach i took a pic once low down and they looked extremely realistic

chelmsford

it's good, not so far to walk yes you have to think about these things in your discerning years

Not so far to carry my bucket and spade omg you make castles there's a guy goes to Studlands who makes pyramids on main beach i took a pic once low down and they looked extremely realistic "

I thought everyone made sandcastles

Not so far to carry my bucket and spade omg you make castles there's a guy goes to Studlands who makes pyramids on main beach i took a pic once low down and they looked extremely realistic

"

mostly indentations

chelmsford

Not so far to carry my bucket and spade omg you make castles there's a guy goes to Studlands who makes pyramids on main beach i took a pic once low down and they looked extremely realistic

mostly indentations "

Haha

» Add a new message to this topic