FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Have you ever watched a James Bond film and thought....

Have you ever watched a James Bond film and thought....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is shit

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Die another day that was bad

Bond was ruined with the crap back story, stuck 2 fingers up to all the previous incarnations of 007, that’s the point when I thought, this is crap

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

You jave just watched gold finger OP .

Mr Connery is the true bond !!

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

"Die another day that was bad "

I was nearly run over by the hovercraft that’s in the chase sequence at the start.

By *rimKardashianMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Alas, Pierce Brosnan was an excellent Bond but was sandbagged with some terrible films, the nadir of which came with the invisible car moment from 'Die Another Day'.

They HAD to reboot the James Bond series to counteract the emergence of the Jason Bourne films & superhero origin stories of the early 00s.

Take every Bond film with a pinch of salt I say.

The original 14 novels are entertaining enough.

Personally really looking forward to see 'No Time To Die' when that eventually hits the cinema.

Yorkshire

"Die another day that was bad

I was nearly run over by the hovercraft that’s in the chase sequence at the start. "

No way! That's bloody amazing. Not in least bit jealous.

Was it fun taking part or spotting yourself on the screen?

Forgive me if this was a joke comment...

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

Yep, Skyfall now that was a boring bond film. I should have known as soon as Adele started singing

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

I love James Bond films, although the lack of cheesy gadgets and the move into technology based criminals is a move i understand but don't particularly like, I want my villain to be striking a pussy that's sat on his lap

The biggest cheer in sky fall when I saw it at the cinema was when the Aston Martin was in the lock up.

I hope they don't get rid of the womanising and watches that undo the zips on dresses etc but I fear it's already going that way.

Shame they can't keep bond as it was for generations and then have a spin off where everyone is PC for those that like that.

Can't wait for the new one

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

"Yep, Skyfall now that was a boring bond film. I should have known as soon as Adele started singing "

She is a bit dull x

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

I was nearly run over by the hovercraft that’s in the chase sequence at the start.

Forgive me if this was a joke comment..."

Not a joke, was out cycling on a training area in aldershot. Went down a hill and over a road, next thing hovercraft went roaring past. I thought it was just an army trial taking place til I saw the cameras. Wandered over and a security guy explained it was the new bond film. Apparently a lot of their stuff is filmed round that area.

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Die Another Day closely followed by Quantum of Solace.

By *ovegames42Man  over a year ago

london

The early one were the best. The way they were filmed and directed the cheesy humour.

Sean Connery and Roger Moor the best.

Solihull

Forgive me if this was a joke comment...

Not a joke, was out cycling on a training area in aldershot. Went down a hill and over a road, next thing hovercraft went roaring past. I thought it was just an army trial taking place til I saw the cameras. Wandered over and a security guy explained it was the new bond film. Apparently a lot of their stuff is filmed round that area. "

A lot of the hovercraft chase scenes were at the Eelmoor tank driving range near aldershot and then the end scenes were at the cement works at chinnor.

"This is shit "

Everyone one of them

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Anyway, then he, he, he puts on his underpants and his ski suit and he gets on his skis and he starts skiing. And he's being chased by these Russian shits in black jumpsuits with lemon piping. And, er, he's just skiing along like that, and they start shooting at him, and he goes "Right, I've had enough of that! Just stop it!" And he turns round with his gun and then he does a backward somersault off this ramp and he lands on his feet, uh, I'm not sure why, but he's not showing off. And then, then he goes over a cliff and he's falling and you think, oh God, James Bond's going to die! He's going to die! But then at the last minute...

Only ones with Brosnan

By *heekyDannyMan  over a year ago

North West

....I'm buying an Aston!

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

"Anyway, then he, he, he puts on his underpants and his ski suit and he gets on his skis and he starts skiing. And he's being chased by these Russian shits in black jumpsuits with lemon piping. And, er, he's just skiing along like that, and they start shooting at him, and he goes "Right, I've had enough of that! Just stop it!" And he turns round with his gun and then he does a backward somersault off this ramp and he lands on his feet, uh, I'm not sure why, but he's not showing off. And then, then he goes over a cliff and he's falling and you think, oh God, James Bond's going to die! He's going to die! But then at the last minute..."

And with a cracking soundtrack too...

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"Yep, Skyfall now that was a boring bond film. I should have known as soon as Adele started singing "

We drove the “Skyfall” road in Glencoe. Stunning scenery.

But I can’t stand JB films

J x

By *ourayloversCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

(Lou) yes with all of them!!!!

Solihull

"Anyway, then he, he, he puts on his underpants and his ski suit and he gets on his skis and he starts skiing. And he's being chased by these Russian shits in black jumpsuits with lemon piping. And, er, he's just skiing along like that, and they start shooting at him, and he goes "Right, I've had enough of that! Just stop it!" And he turns round with his gun and then he does a backward somersault off this ramp and he lands on his feet, uh, I'm not sure why, but he's not showing off. And then, then he goes over a cliff and he's falling and you think, oh God, James Bond's going to die! He's going to die! But then at the last minute..."

The whole cinema starts cheering and clapping as a Union Jack parachute unfurls and the film starts for real

By *candiumWoman  over a year ago

oban

"This is shit

Everyone one of them "

london

I’m sure in this movie one of those Russian shits ended up minced in a snow machine.

“ the name of the movie slips the mind though “

The two Timothy Dalton made.The living daylights.and licence to kill.both crap.

By *moothCriminal_xMan  over a year ago

Redditch

You mean Home Alone 4

Watched one of the Daniel Craig ones n thought that... Haven't watched any more... They are ok action movies, just not Bond Movies, anymore

Solihull

"Anyway, then he, he, he puts on his underpants and his ski suit and he gets on his skis and he starts skiing. And he's being chased by these Russian shits in black jumpsuits with lemon piping. And, er, he's just skiing along like that, and they start shooting at him, and he goes "Right, I've had enough of that! Just stop it!" And he turns round with his gun and then he does a backward somersault off this ramp and he lands on his feet, uh, I'm not sure why, but he's not showing off. And then, then he goes over a cliff and he's falling and you think, oh God, James Bond's going to die! He's going to die! But then at the last minute...

I’m sure in this movie one of those Russian shits ended up minced in a snow machine.

“ the name of the movie slips the mind though “"

On Her Majesty’s Secret Service

"Alas, Pierce Brosnan was an excellent Bond but was sandbagged with some terrible films, the nadir of which came with the invisible car moment from 'Die Another Day'.

I also though Brosnan was a great Bond!

They HAD to reboot the James Bond series to counteract the emergence of the Jason Bourne films & superhero origin stories of the early 00s.

Take every Bond film with a pinch of salt I say.

The original 14 novels are entertaining enough.

Personally really looking forward to see 'No Time To Die' when that eventually hits the cinema. "

By *icplshropsCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

[Removed by poster at 02/03/20 21:26:15]

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Anyway, then he, he, he puts on his underpants and his ski suit and he gets on his skis and he starts skiing. And he's being chased by these Russian shits in black jumpsuits with lemon piping. And, er, he's just skiing along like that, and they start shooting at him, and he goes "Right, I've had enough of that! Just stop it!" And he turns round with his gun and then he does a backward somersault off this ramp and he lands on his feet, uh, I'm not sure why, but he's not showing off. And then, then he goes over a cliff and he's falling and you think, oh God, James Bond's going to die! He's going to die! But then at the last minute...

The whole cinema starts cheering and clapping as a Union Jack parachute unfurls and the film starts for real "

“Dinggggg digga digga digga dung doo doo...... nobody doesssss it betterrrrrrr”

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Yes.

Sheffield

"

The opening sequence with the ski jump over the cliff, played by Roger Moore, was the title sequence in The Spy Who Loved Me.

J

london

"

Thanks

Solihull

Thanks "

Pleasure

Solihull

The opening sequence with the ski jump over the cliff, played by Roger Moore, was the title sequence in The Spy Who Loved Me.

J"

Correct but he was asking which film the guy dies in the snow machine though

By *uffnmuffCouple  over a year ago

London

"This is shit "
yes 5 minutes in and then turn it off.

By *MBER KENTCouple  over a year ago

folkestone

After diamonds are forever Sean connery apparently said he never do a bond film again . Years later he does another bond film an they call it never say never again .. but even thou he plays James Bond it’s not classed as a bond film

Sheffield

J

Correct but he was asking which film the guy dies in the snow machine though"

Ah yes, that scene in OHMSS, although George Lazenby’s Bond wasn’t being pursued by Russians, but by Blofeld’s men.

J

By *corpio67Man  over a year ago

hillingdon

I wonder how many people have actually read all the books first before watching the films!!!

"I wonder how many people have actually read all the books first before watching the films!!!"

Never read any of them. Are they worth reading?

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Like most franchises it's had it's god awful moments and for me that was Moore era from Moonraker onwards when they just became parodies of themselves - Timothy Dalton ones actually came close to getting back the more serious side of Bond - then Brosnan started to tip it the other way again.

I think the re-boot was long overdue and most welcome personally and quite like the new edgier Bond.

For me Bond's in order of preference:

Connery

Craig

Dalton

Lazenby

Moore

Brosnan

Actually met Roger Moore on the tanker set of The Spy Who Loved Me and there's a scene I saw being filmed that I still spot every time I watch it

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Oh and 5 worst Bond films?

Octopussy

For Your Eyes Only

Never Say Never Again (Thunderball remake basically)

Quantum Of Solace

Moonraker

By *orgeouslyyoursWoman  over a year ago

essex just looking around

J"

Always thought that was the milk tray man

Yorkshire

"I wonder how many people have actually read all the books first before watching the films!!!

Never read any of them. Are they worth reading? "

The books are great fun if you accept that they are of their time.

Being PC wasn't high on Fleming's list of priorities. +The Bond of the novels isn't full of silly quips. He's quite callous and problematic from a modern understanding. That said I really enjoyed reading them as Penguin Classics.

Give it a try!

"This is shit "

Girls are always acing me out.. god bless 'em x x x

hillingdon

"I wonder how many people have actually read all the books first before watching the films!!!

Being PC wasn't high on Fleming's list of priorities. +The Bond of the novels isn't full of silly quips. He's quite callous and problematic from a modern understanding. That said I really enjoyed reading them as Penguin Classics.

Give it a try!

"

But Flemming was in military intelligence!!!

hillingdon

Never read any of them. Are they worth reading? "

The beauty of books is you imagine the characters in your mind!

Give it a try!

But Flemming was in military intelligence!!!"

He also wrote Chitty Chitty Bang Bang! That's true.

The beauty of books is you imagine the characters in your mind!"

Bit hard when you already picture him as Roger Moore

Fair few of them were taken from short stories like Quantum, Diaminds r forever and 4 yr eyes only and all those stories were poor imo - live and let die is a good book though

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

All the Daniel Craig ones after Casino Royale.

Not enjoyed one since Goldeneye.

Now they are just run of the mill action films.

By *he Little Fuck MachineMan  over a year ago

Co.Antrim

I either didn’t like or haven’t watched anything from Brosnan Era onwards.

» Add a new message to this topic