FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Nipple bars ?

Nipple bars ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ystuff32 OP   Couple  over a year ago

essex

I've had my nipple pierced about 6 months ago and I'm looking to change the bars with the small balls on the end to something that sticks out alot more when I'm wearing a tight top any ideas for the best place to find some thing thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *killsMan  over a year ago

Never Never Land

Piercing mania is where I order some of mine from

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Not a huge amount available for nipples, try Etsy or goth / alternative shops. I got my 5 October 2019 jewellery from a shop in nottingham called ice nine

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ah. That kind of bar - thought you meant like a public bar or something.

Put me in mind of a working girl who used to drink in the Admiral's Walk, in Sheerness - she had "Mild" tattooed on one breast and "Bitter" on the other.

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

Ah there's absolutely loads of choice but I tend to find the bigger accessories come with bigger gauge jewellery and that can hurt getting used to.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Ah there's absolutely loads of choice but I tend to find the bigger accessories come with bigger gauge jewellery and that can hurt getting used to. "

Where is there loads of choice ? I seem to see the same 10 or so boring designs in most piercing shops. Piercing mania has 1 or 2 interesting ones but they’re basically the same bars / rings with things attached or hanging, you can add them yourself.

I opted for large gauge piercing to start , hurt like hell but was a good idea I can put anything in now!

» Add a new message to this topic