FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Time wasters....why?

Time wasters....why?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nob and Knockers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ashford

All we seem to read are that single blokes don’t get a chance on here? Yes we have some simple stipulations on our profile and if that’s not you then don’t apply that’s fine but we have set up meets and get ghosted.... we have given several an opportunity surely this can’t just be happening to us?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This site is full of timewasters but also some very nice genuine ones too.

The trick is spotting them and that I have found just comes with experience.

I think people enjoy the chase & some are just picture collectors too....

What would be even weirder is if they had decent veris yet still fit into that category.

Ashford

"This site is full of timewasters but also some very nice genuine ones too.

The trick is spotting them and that I have found just comes with experience."

Yeah that’s true we have met some great people on here and we are fairly new.

Ashford

"I think people enjoy the chase & some are just picture collectors too....

What would be even weirder is if they had decent veris yet still fit into that category."

We aill definitely be checking verifications from now on

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"All we seem to read are that single blokes don’t get a chance on here? Yes we have some simple stipulations on our profile and if that’s not you then don’t apply that’s fine but we have set up meets and get ghosted.... we have given several an opportunity surely this can’t just be happening to us? "

Couples are just as bad tbf

A lot come on here fancying a wank. Get chatting to someone and shoot their bolt. They then leave and don’t give the site another thought until they are horny again. That’s why so many are after an instant shag, because they are sat with their pants around their ankles having a play, hoping to be thrown a bone

"I think people enjoy the chase & some are just picture collectors too....

What would be even weirder is if they had decent veris yet still fit into that category.

We aill definitely be checking verifications from now on "

That’s probably your best gauge at seeing if they turn up for a meet or not.

So for instance, I won’t meet an individual unless;

- They’re photo verified

- Meeting verification

- Face & body pictures

- Had a decent conversation gauging them.

And I’ve yet to be stood up!

Good luck & happy fabbing

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

"All we seem to read are that single blokes don’t get a chance on here? Yes we have some simple stipulations on our profile and if that’s not you then don’t apply that’s fine but we have set up meets and get ghosted.... we have given several an opportunity surely this can’t just be happening to us? "

Same happened to us. We have been let down time and time again by single guys. From "I've decided to.go.watch the football with my mates instead" to straight up not turning up. This is from verified accounts as well. To date (and we are not new to fab) weve had zero success with single males on here that we had not met as part of a couple before.

Obviously not all single guys on here are like this but we have stopped bothering for the moment. Seems our best bet is the clubs rather than fab.

Ashford

"All we seem to read are that single blokes don’t get a chance on here? Yes we have some simple stipulations on our profile and if that’s not you then don’t apply that’s fine but we have set up meets and get ghosted.... we have given several an opportunity surely this can’t just be happening to us?

Couples are just as bad tbf"

Not in our experience we have never been let down by a couple

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Yeah it always makes you laugh when you get messed around by people who then later complain about not getting meets.

This is our third attempt at fab with the other two failing because we were over run with wasters and just gave up but this time we seem to have struck the right balance as we are in no hurry so we take the polite appproach and Carol can pick from the masses with no pressure and I just let the wasters waste their time bless them.

Don’t stress and enjoy.

T

Generally speaking when you get to the stage of actually arranging a meet then it goes ahead.

The worst ones are those that talk and talk and talk but never seem to get round to actually arranging to meet up!

Only been let down once when a meet has been arranged. And only let a lady down once due to illness and I’m sure she wouldn’t have wanted my cold anyway!

"A lot come on here fancying a wank. Get chatting to someone and shoot their bolt. They then leave and don’t give the site another thought until they are horny again. That’s why so many are after an instant shag, because they are sat with their pants around their ankles having a play, hoping to be thrown a bone "

This ^^^

Your not alone and its an absolute joke on here, we call them the wank brigade, only interested for they're own gratification, say all the right things until they have emptied they're nuts then ghost or don't follow through with arranged meet.

BUT there is a report option now for people that do not show for a meet

By *ondscotMan  over a year ago

glasgow

It’s very sad because it makes it hard for everyone. Couples and singles alike. I’m sure a lot of the time wasters are just here to get cheap thrills, pics and have no intention of ever meeting.

I don’t blame anyone for having their guard up on here, but it certainly does make it challenging. I’ve only just come back to the site, and plan on attending clubs to gain verifications. Good things come to those who persist... right?

I've not even had the chance to mess anybody around.

Ashford

"It’s very sad because it makes it hard for everyone. Couples and singles alike. I’m sure a lot of the time wasters are just here to get cheap thrills, pics and have no intention of ever meeting.

I don’t blame anyone for having their guard up on here, but it certainly does make it challenging. I’ve only just come back to the site, and plan on attending clubs to gain verifications. Good things come to those who persist... right?"

Clubs is where we go but would really love one or two locals for mid week fun and we are making a glory hole at home

Ashford

"A lot come on here fancying a wank. Get chatting to someone and shoot their bolt. They then leave and don’t give the site another thought until they are horny again. That’s why so many are after an instant shag, because they are sat with their pants around their ankles having a play, hoping to be thrown a bone

This ^^^

Your not alone and its an absolute joke on here, we call them the wank brigade, only interested for they're own gratification, say all the right things until they have emptied they're nuts then ghost or don't follow through with arranged meet.

BUT there is a report option now for people that do not show for a meet "

Didn’t know that worth knowing

to keep this real, its not just guys, weve had lots of meets with guys, only one hasnt turned up, but the only woman we had a meet with didnt show, we dont bother trying to organise meets now, prefere parties

Ashford

"to keep this real, its not just guys, weve had lots of meets with guys, only one hasnt turned up, but the only woman we had a meet with didnt show, we dont bother trying to organise meets now, prefere parties"

It may not just be guys but in our experience it has been so far,we are sure there are plenty of good ones out there and I’m sure we will find some

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

We've been ghosted quite a few times. It's pathetic childish behaviour.

By *rumguy1980Man  over a year ago

stechford

Most timewasters lead you down the garden path and then disappear ive had couples and females do it one said she wanted a regular meet but then after one meet ghosts me so many time waste but only a few meet from my point of view

By *exyCouple999Couple  over a year ago

South Bucks

"we dont bother trying to organise meets now, prefere parties"

This .

By *usthereforfun2018Man  over a year ago

Herts/Beds/Bucks

I'd guess there's more time wasting guys out there but it's not just single guys who are time wasters to be fair, there's a fair few single females too... Unfortunately I briefly met one today!

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

We've not been on for long but have had 3 meets with single guys with 100% success rate. So there are definitely some good ones out there. We just take our time getting to know them before arranging anything and always do a social first. Keep persevering, the good ones are worth it x

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

And that is why we organise a social meet before playing. If they don’t show, it’s still a great night out anyhow. No great loss.

Ed

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

The site is full of timewasters but just occasionally you manage to meet a gem. We dont meet single guys but couples can be just as bad.

It is not just happening to you.

I have this regularly.

Had guys stand me up. Arrange meets and they don't show up. Or go all quiet when it comes to the crunch. Incredibly annoying.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Broadstairs

Because it’s easy to be a time waster behind your laptop or phone

We arrange first meets at clubs. If they don’t show it doesn’t matter, you’ll still have fun. You’ll know who the fantasists are.

Totally agree, been burnt twice by guys who just obviously were pic hunters so now we wont accept friend request without a meet first. And 2 guys said they would meet, one had a feeble excuse of needing to see his friend, one sent a blurred pic then went silent, and the last one when told no to friend request disappeared.

It's hard to find genuine guys

Some guys like the idea of swinging but when they get the chance they get scared.

Spend time getting to know guys before a meet. Check out their verifications.

If you spend time getting to know them you will have more chance of getting rid of

The guys only wanting to talk sex, have a quick wank and then not want to know you.

The fantasists.

The ghosters.

The chancers.

The guys who don't respect you.

The idiots.

The timewasters.

Etc

One of my biggest red flags is wanting to talk sex pretty much straight away. Especially if it's the guy from a couple. 999 out of 1000 if they guy wants to talk sex once he has cum you will never hear from him again. Asking me what I would do to his wife/girlfriend is a big bye bye from me.

"Totally agree, been burnt twice by guys who just obviously were pic hunters so now we wont accept friend request without a meet first. And 2 guys said they would meet, one had a feeble excuse of needing to see his friend, one sent a blurred pic then went silent, and the last one when told no to friend request disappeared.

It's hard to find genuine guys"

You all say its hard to fined genuine single men yet act like we are all ten a penny and can just pick one at will

Because they can!

"A lot come on here fancying a wank. Get chatting to someone and shoot their bolt. They then leave and don’t give the site another thought until they are horny again. That’s why so many are after an instant shag, because they are sat with their pants around their ankles having a play, hoping to be thrown a bone "

You paint with words lol x

By *r NeilMan  over a year ago

Lancs Mancs

Certainly are a lot off odd cunts

By *ensualgent38Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh & London

"This site is full of timewasters but also some very nice genuine ones too.

The trick is spotting them and that I have found just comes with experience."

m

That’s so true. fab is full of fantasists chancers and time wasters, but friendly kinky kindred spirits can be found and make the whole thing worthwhile.

I am sure that people who stick by their preferences and trust their judgment will find each other and the fun we all love.

"Totally agree, been burnt twice by guys who just obviously were pic hunters so now we wont accept friend request without a meet first. And 2 guys said they would meet, one had a feeble excuse of needing to see his friend, one sent a blurred pic then went silent, and the last one when told no to friend request disappeared.

It's hard to find genuine guys

You all say its hard to fined genuine single men yet act like we are all ten a penny and can just pick one at will "

We dont all say this.

I'd say there is more genuine guys than there is time wasters. The difficult part is finding the guy who is right for you and you for them.

If you go fishing in the sewer, expect to catch a few turds.

By *actileGent69Man  over a year ago

East Cheshire

A lot of fantasists on here who only talk of meeting but never go the whole hog. Gives us genuine fellas an even harder time getting real meets.

By *edsky29Couple  over a year ago

Fine Ass City

We have had far too many time wasters, surprisingly far more from couples accounts than single males which we thought would be the other way around

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

When we first joined 8 months ago used to have all kinds of odd conversations with fakes and time wasters, never arranged to meet any but that was probably more luck.

Now I spot them immediately; Dumb ass profiles, No effort / non engaging conversation, less than 3 verifications = block. Don’t let a hot picture distract you, go with your instincts, if you really aren’t sure ask for a mobile, many genuine people will, fakes never will.

By *ain n MableWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Have you ever heard the story about the Frog & Scorpion? Unfortunately it's the nature of the beast.

Everyone on Fab has this problem, don't let it bother you, move on with a smile.

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

"Certainly are a lot off odd cunts"

By *allnlongMan  over a year ago

Torpoint & Stonehouse

Try selling a car on Facebook! Geeez, the tyre kickers on there make this place look like a miracle.

Point is - social media, which Fab is kind of, makes it very easy for people to talk the talk.

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

It's the new breed, book a table at restaurants and fail to show, say yes to everything and decide on the night, with no thought to the organiser, like someone has already said ref tyre kickers and eBay buyers, personally I have been to plenty of events where everyone has shown or hardly anyone has arrived, couple or single or they arrive look and leave or arrived and stayed but not played or ...... Seems there are few actual proper players. And then some turn pro as they might as well be compensated for the hassle lol

Society gets what it deserves! Society is a naughty bitch!

By *r NeilMan  over a year ago

Lancs Mancs

"It's the new breed, book a table at restaurants and fail to show, say yes to everything and decide on the night, with no thought to the organiser, like someone has already said ref tyre kickers and eBay buyers, personally I have been to plenty of events where everyone has shown or hardly anyone has arrived, couple or single or they arrive look and leave or arrived and stayed but not played or ...... Seems there are few actual proper players. And then some turn pro as they might as well be compensated for the hassle lol

Society gets what it deserves! Society is a naughty bitch! "

most couples are miss match obviously there troubled on fab a lot of unhappy and in a controlled situation

» Add a new message to this topic