FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Glory Holes in a Club

Glory Holes in a Club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The fantasy appeals but how does it work in reality? Do guys put condoms on first or is it up to the girls to double-wrap? And i’ve always wanted to offer myself in a glory hole but terrified a guy would enter me without a condom. Anyone got any experience of this? Sara x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ombull15Man  over a year ago

essex

Best have partner or friend keeping a look out

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never go it alone always have someone with you making sure your rules are followed.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Love the glory holes and I feel I'm in total control.

By *offee and KinksCouple  over a year ago

Notts/Derby

We’ve had Ms in Mamba’s glory hole but i’ve always been there to ensure fair play.

Mr

By *inman73Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

It's all dependent on your level of what you want, go to a grotty porter cabin and you get grease monkeys, go to a club that have glory holes and etiquette, then it's your choice to suck/Fuck with or without.

I've done both, know which I prefer.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"It's all dependent on your level of what you want, go to a grotty porter cabin and you get grease monkeys, go to a club that have glory holes and etiquette, then it's your choice to suck/Fuck with or without.

I've done both, know which I prefer. "

Porter cabins? (Sorry if that’s a stupid question - we’re still quite new) s x

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

I really didn't like it, I like to know who's connected to a willy x

By *andM25Couple  over a year ago

NOTTINGHAM

I really enjoy glory holes in clubs, I like the excitement of the unknown. My hubby has always been around and would always ensure I'd be attracted to the man and our rules were respected

Tom loves them.... Want to take vikki to one

By *andy cane321Couple  over a year ago

Aylesbury

we have had lots of experience with glory holes, if a guy put his cock through a hole without a condom on then he is up for unprotected sex, its down to you to decide what you want, you can just suck him off without a condom then put one one on him to fuck him if you prefer. or you can put a condom on to fuck him. you have total control of what you want to do. its where fantasies are made reality. ie if you have a cream pie fantasy but want to remain anonymous then you can do that, if you want a guy to cover your face in cum then this is the place for you, we love the anonymity of it, we have also been known to share a cock together in the gloryholes lol. so guys, when you put your cock in a hole and dont expect it to be a woman on the ither side

By *he Sunshine BagCouple  over a year ago

London

Hi Sara, we have wondered about this too. Being newbies... are condoms used for oral as well? Thank you!

"we have had lots of experience with glory holes, if a guy put his cock through a hole without a condom on then he is up for unprotected sex, its down to you to decide what you want, you can just suck him off without a condom then put one one on him to fuck him if you prefer. or you can put a condom on to fuck him. you have total control of what you want to do. its where fantasies are made reality. ie if you have a cream pie fantasy but want to remain anonymous then you can do that, if you want a guy to cover your face in cum then this is the place for you, we love the anonymity of it, we have also been known to share a cock together in the gloryholes lol. so guys, when you put your cock in a hole and dont expect it to be a woman on the ither side "
Brilliant comment i know that a lot of people on here are a bit curious about glory holes. You have just answered everything about them. Well done

"we have had lots of experience with glory holes, if a guy put his cock through a hole without a condom on then he is up for unprotected sex, its down to you to decide what you want, you can just suck him off without a condom then put one one on him to fuck him if you prefer. or you can put a condom on to fuck him. you have total control of what you want to do. its where fantasies are made reality. ie if you have a cream pie fantasy but want to remain anonymous then you can do that, if you want a guy to cover your face in cum then this is the place for you, we love the anonymity of it, we have also been known to share a cock together in the gloryholes lol. so guys, when you put your cock in a hole and dont expect it to be a woman on the ither side "

I have never Had the chance to experience a glory hole..

There hasn’t been any in any of the clubs that I have been too!

The thought of it is incredibly exciting!!

And a massive turn on.

Where in and around Surrey and London are there glory holes to go to?

Si

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

"I have never Had the chance to experience a glory hole..

There hasn’t been any in any of the clubs that I have been too!

The thought of it is incredibly exciting!!

And a massive turn on.

Where in and around Surrey and London are there glory holes to go to?

Si "

Hellfire has a good gloryhole section.

By *andL1919Couple  over a year ago

Wirral

Investigating..... (Mrs) x

Harley would love to try a female glory hole but we've just not had a chance to find the time xx

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

"Harley would love to try a female glory hole but we've just not had a chance to find the time xx"

Xtsia has mens + women glory holes

Oooo I have not been there for a few years.... there were no glory holes when I went. Maybe it’s time for a revisit!!!

Is that stretched Limo still there?

By *tartingoutlondonCouple  over a year ago

London

Mrs always puts a flavoured condom on any appendage that comes through a gloryhole. Rarely they will take them off, so we just leave at that point, but most are very happy with the attention either way.

We have used a female gloryhole exactly once, it was fun with Mr standing guard and vetting (soft) contact but it was at VA and they are a bit exposed and uncomfortable there in the middle of the play area. We would use one again but only if it was a bit more secluded, hygienic and comfortable.

At the end of the day you're in control, at my Gloryhole I choose who I want to come and ask for cock pics and what they're expecting, now and again I trust my intuition and invite them blind, I'm usually glad I did

At public gloryholes you just gotta play it by ear and decide in the moment what you want, its so naughty swallowing a strangers cum x

I would definitely try this, then the ladies would have to try to guess who it was

By *edditchCouple8077Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

"Harley would love to try a female glory hole but we've just not had a chance to find the time xx

Xtsia has mens + women glory holes "

Used recently in Xtasia,Mrs was love to

play with cock sticking out through hole,was her first cock other than my and she was so excited.other lady woman was playing with my so was very erotic experience for both of us.stand next to each,she sucking ,me sucked mmm ,then chat how was mmmmmm

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

When we go to our local club Jane always starts in the gloryhole

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I've only ever used glory holes for oral. Which I found I didn't really like as it took away a huge part of oral for me which is the visual and eye contact. I wouldn't use condoms for that. I'd assume people would cover up for full sex though x

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

I've never seen anyone in any of the gloryholes in the clubs I've visited.....

I hate it if your at a bi or gay club and the guy sucking thinks it’s ok to turn around and push his arsehole onto your cock, pretending it’s his mouth.

And without putting a condom on... dirty cheeky b@#stards......

By *ebwizMan  over a year ago

Clevedon

I enjoy them. Have given oral and received in there. Almost better with some as you have no idea who is the other side. Have found them to be quiet places the last couple of times.

I don't understand why u wouldn't want to use a condom...yeah it feels better without but no chance would I go unprotected with someone I didn't know...I've had unprotected sex with 1 women which was my ex long term partner

» Add a new message to this topic