FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Women masturbating

Women masturbating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Met a woman who can't cum without masturbating. This is because she does it regularly and so hard that normal cock can't satisfy her anymore. Do you ever come across to something like that? Is there a way back for her...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I’d like to watch her technique

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Clit play or internal?

Yep. No Fap!

Every woman is different some can only climax with clitoral stimulation and not through penetration it's not uncommon

"Clit play or internal?"

She just wants a hard clit play...

By *ungle_kingMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

From talking to women they are all different and some have never cum no matter what, some like clit play others like a toy for the best of both. Those who think banging a woman as hard as you can to make them cum is probably higher than you think.

Been there. Could ask if she would let you play till she cums? If you have patience

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Mrs likes to use the anal hook on her g- spot, hold it in place then put a vibrator on it.

Makes her cum nearly as quick as the satisfyer2, which she says cheats because it makes her very quick.

I love it, when she is in the throws of an orgasm and I enter her, oh drat, I have to stay still because off she goes again.

Life can be so hard (in many ways).

For information, the satisfyer2 is a clit vibrator.

[Removed by poster at 27/02/20 20:43:26]

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"Met a woman who can't cum without masturbating. This is because she does it regularly and so hard that normal cock can't satisfy her anymore. Do you ever come across to something like that? Is there a way back for her... "

Can kind of get that

Let’s face it we all know exactly how to make ourselves cum easily

Personally I can make myself cum in literally less than 2 mins - down to a find art !!

Maybe it’s because it takes longer when with someone else that she is list not used to that ?

By *abonWoman  over a year ago

L’boro/Ashby & Cheltenham

Not sure I’m a fan of the phrase ‘a way back for her’...surely all her practise has taken her forwards?!

How does she feel about it? Did she used to be able to and no longer can? Is it something she wants to be able to do/redo?

"Not sure I’m a fan of the phrase ‘a way back for her’...surely all her practise has taken her forwards?!

How does she feel about it? Did she used to be able to and no longer can? Is it something she wants to be able to do/redo? "

She is very sexy single woman who likes her toys a lot. Her clit is huge, maybe an inch long when properly erected. I love that. I bet she is masturbating from teenage years and very often...

I was surprised when she said that she can cum when she is rubbing her clit only.

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

"Met a woman who can't cum without masturbating. This is because she does it regularly and so hard that normal cock can't satisfy her anymore. Do you ever come across to something like that? Is there a way back for her... "

A couple of months of celibacy abstainance, a few Hail Mary's and a dousing of Holy water should do the trick. Hopefully she'll be all over you.

By *abonWoman  over a year ago

L’boro/Ashby & Cheltenham

"Not sure I’m a fan of the phrase ‘a way back for her’...surely all her practise has taken her forwards?!

How does she feel about it? Did she used to be able to and no longer can? Is it something she wants to be able to do/redo?

She is very sexy single woman who likes her toys a lot. Her clit is huge, maybe an inch long when properly erected. I love that. I bet she is masturbating from teenage years and very often...

I was surprised when she said that she can cum when she is rubbing her clit only."

Size isn’t everything

Have you seen what she does to herself when she cums? Could your pubic bone replicate that?!

I was surprised when she said that she can cum when she is rubbing her clit only."

Erected? Didn’t know a clit could erect... yeah I can only cum from clit play. Really wish I could from penetration though as that’s meant to be far more intense

By *he James gangCouple  over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

Really?? You’ve never previously had sex with a woman who orgasms through clitoral stimulation only? Or do you mean it’s only when she does it?

x Jessy

By *assing Fancies xCouple  over a year ago

Sherwood Forest

A cock has never made me cum, every girl is different

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Alot of women only cum like that.

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

I can make my partner cum, by stimulating her clitoris, her vaginal opening, then her G-spot. I have given her orgasms, within less than a minute on more than one occasion.

Mind you I have been practising every weekend since we first got together.

All this despite the fact, that my former partners weren't fans of my fingers, one never even masturbated: their loss.

By *quekywheelMan  over a year ago

zooport

Most women cant orgasm from penetration

"Her clit is huge, maybe an inch long when properly erected."

We could have a go at making her cum from here if you like?

» Add a new message to this topic