FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Did your grow deeper in love?

Did your grow deeper in love?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *penbicouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Northampton

Alice rocks my world. No woman has even come close. Literally, not even close.

I get that some people might see swinging as an admission that something is wrong with our relationship. Yet, for me, it feels like the opposite.

When I see or hear her with another guy, my heart just explodes. It's not even an erotic thing. It's purely romantic.

I love her more every day that we do this. Can anyone else relate to that?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nope, sorry no

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

No

That's exactly how it is for me too

By *ubblegumandLimeCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Yes, 100% get what you mean. Swinging enhances our relationship, nothing to fix. We're even closer after our meets, and reclaim sex is hot af! Mrs x

Northampton

"Yes, 100% get what you mean. Swinging enhances our relationship, nothing to fix. We're even closer after our meets, and reclaim sex is hot af! Mrs x "

Oh, don't get me started on how great reclaim sex is!

By *ubblegumandLimeCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"Yes, 100% get what you mean. Swinging enhances our relationship, nothing to fix. We're even closer after our meets, and reclaim sex is hot af! Mrs x

Oh, don't get me started on how great reclaim sex is! "

Lol, I know - incredible! Mrs x

By *rcadian110Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

[Removed by poster at 27/02/20 21:17:34]

By *rcadian110Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

"Alice rocks my world. No woman has even come close. Literally, not even close.

I get that some people might see swinging as an admission that something is wrong with our relationship. Yet, for me, it feels like the opposite.

When I see or hear her with another guy, my heart just explodes. It's not even an erotic thing. It's purely romantic.

"

Ive fallen in love with Rhiannon every day since I first saw her. When I saw her face when she was looking at the pictures from her photoshoot I fell head over heels and asked her to marry me again next year on our 11th anniversary.

Swinging had helped our communication and self confidence and brought us even closer together than either of us thought possible

By *iss KissWoman  over a year ago

near Coventry

Hubby is same with me. After he's watched me with another man, he just can't leave me alone for ages afterwards and is really loving towards me. Which he is anyway but he's positively gushing after a meet. Bless him.

By *ebeldiamondsMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Yes, a thousand times yes!

Clearly some peoples mind does not work this way but, with every meet we do separately do, and we come back to each other yet more fulfilled.

It's amazing!

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

"

Yes, yes, yes! I'm sure Mr TMN will be along in a minute to elaborate

Mrs TMN x

Absolutely I love harley to death and after she's had a meet I just can't keep my hands off her and love her even more it's deffo made us closer xxx

Northampton

Alice met a guy in a hotel room tonight. It was like the next stage for us.

She was almost literally glowing afterwards - and not just because she got a good shag out of it! She actually described the experience as life-changing. I can't describe how happy it made me to see her like that.

I really don't think that anyone outside of the lifestyle would understand any of this.

Ye I was so happy watching my ex fuck xx

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Absoloutely. We have been married for over 14 years and more in love than we were then.

By *otts51Man  over a year ago

worksop

When the wifes comes home from a date its bliss for me,knowing another man has enjoyed my lady, makes me feel so much closer to her, she has best of both worlds, being able to pull hot men, then come home to loving hubby.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I have to say that for us sex doesn't equal love. I see swinging as only possible successfully if you love and trust each other in the first place.

Northampton

"I have to say that for us sex doesn't equal love. I see swinging as only possible successfully if you love and trust each other in the first place. "

I completely agree. I'm talking about an increase in love for your partner.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I have to say that for us sex doesn't equal love. I see swinging as only possible successfully if you love and trust each other in the first place.

I completely agree. I'm talking about an increase in love for your partner."

I understand

"

Hopefully one day !! x good for you though and completely get it ...

By *otts51Man  over a year ago

worksop

Wife has sex with other men, we make love, definitely brought us closer together, and I never thought that was possible.

Known a few run off with some of these single meets too.

"Yes, 100% get what you mean. Swinging enhances our relationship, nothing to fix. We're even closer after our meets, and reclaim sex is hot af! Mrs x "

We're the same. Closer than ever, more in love than ever and having the best sex we've ever had (together) and we've been together for 22 years.

What swinging does for our relationship is far better than anything we get from the swinging itself

Northampton

"What swinging does for our relationship is far better than anything we get from the swinging itself"

100%!

By *exyAngel NaughtyDevilCouple  over a year ago

coventry

Yes even when its the other way round as Mr J doesn't play with women or men at all. I fall deeper in love with him everytime . And the reclaiming sex its just out of this world x K x

By *atBottomGirlsWoman  over a year ago

St Austell-ish

"some people might see swinging as an admission that something is wrong with our relationship.

"

And some see love as a purely monogamous thing.

Love is different for everyone, centuries of conditioning have told us that non monogamy is wrong. Patriarchy and men insisting on knowing the offspring they raise is theirs has not helped.

Something like 40-60% of people in a couple have cheated--I think monogamy is an institution that is well out of date (if it was ever in date).

I tend to believe that we're all on a spectrum---with very few completely monogamous or completely not.

love my man no matter what ..if we gave this scene up tomorrow i will still love him the same

Love is always there but it definitely strengthen the bond

First time I saw Mrs kiss another man I melted seeing the look of passion in her face, I got to enjoy seeing her experience someone new and she saw me too, it's definitely deepened our love

By *attyduk76Man  over a year ago

nearby

"

Amazing !!!

By *oldupsnheelsCouple  over a year ago

bideford

Yes, I get to see a different side of Mr P, I get to share in his passion as we share together. Has only made us stronger and hope to share this fire more!

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Yes seeing her and watching her gives me more pleasure than most could dream of, with a bad habit of pulling something new out of the bag every now and then as well, plus I’m a show off

This is the dream for me. Swing with someone I adore and know he/she is mine at the end of it.

100% this. Sharing Mrs Naughty and watching the constant pleasure and joy on her face has brought us closer than we thought possible.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"

Awww that’s sweet

Yes can relate to that, adventuring like this with someone you’re already so close to is pretty amazing.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

No. I lived with someone for 25yrs and each year he got worse in many ways and i disliked him even more. Feel as if i missed out alot but would never try again with anyone so just plod along by myself. Always good to hear others happy tales though but not everyone had that happy ever after life.

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

"

Absolutly 100%

By *ent_couple2019Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

Has helped us.

We feel stronger and more in love in the moment.

Can indulge on impulses.

Communication is so much better.

And more in tune with each other.

"No. I lived with someone for 25yrs and each year he got worse in many ways and i disliked him even more. Feel as if i missed out alot but would never try again with anyone so just plod along by myself. Always good to hear others happy tales though but not everyone had that happy ever after life."

I started swinging at 18 with my now ex husband he introduced it . I loved it he hated it (not the source of problems). The freedom I have is my happily ever after. Love a good love story too

By *hiny-SinnersCouple  over a year ago

Vale of Glamorgan

Yes absolutely because we both knew the vanilla life wasn't for either of us and we have complete trust.

» Add a new message to this topic