FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > If your a Bi male

If your a Bi male

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It seems to me that if couples ( or in some cases a woman ) is looking for a single guy the guys they has better chance if they Bi , but if your Bi and can accommodate you have hit the jackpot.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *hom_1981Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Nah... bi men are like marmite for many couples.

I think if you’re sane, polite, respectful and able to hold down a conversation you’ve a much better chance on here.

Too many men are after wank fodder, one offs or simply are empty heads.

By *ou only live onceMan  over a year ago

London

Absolutely agree on the marmite analogy!

You're just as likely to be ruled out completely as you are to be at some kind of 'advantage' over straight guys. Depends on the couple's preference, of course.

No complaints - it's all personal choice after all...

By *ee04Man  over a year ago

Thurrock

I’d have to disagree, it all depends on the couple. I have met a number of couples some looking for a bi guy some not. It all depends on how you get along.

You must respect others choices and I always believe in being polite, it just good manners.

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

I still see no logic in the line of "NO BI MEN!!!!" when it's usually the case they (we??) can more than happily play straight. Can only think they think we'll have diseases... ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It seems to me that if couples ( or in some cases a woman ) is looking for a single guy the guys they has better chance if they Bi , but if your Bi and can accommodate you have hit the jackpot."

if they are bi and can accom does not guarantee anything

This is going well , lots of different view points which was what I was hoping for.

By *amRod64Man  over a year ago

Gravesend

"It seems to me that if couples ( or in some cases a woman ) is looking for a single guy the guys they has better chance if they Bi , but if your Bi and can accommodate you have hit the jackpot."

I wish??

The only advatage is if one or more within the couple are bi, then the match may seem more appealing.

It is all down to what each person or couple is looking for, nothing else.

"I still see no logic in the line of "NO BI MEN!!!!" when it's usually the case they (we??) can more than happily play straight. Can only think they think we'll have diseases... ?"

No logic?

We avoid bi males as we do not want a cock around us that's been with another man, it's our sexual preference, so there doesn't have to be a logic to others what we prefer, or does there?

Birmingham

"I still see no logic in the line of "NO BI MEN!!!!" when it's usually the case they (we??) can more than happily play straight. Can only think they think we'll have diseases... ?

No logic?

We avoid bi males as we do not want a cock around us that's been with another man, it's our sexual preference, so there doesn't have to be a logic to others what we prefer, or does there? "

No, no logic in that as far as I can tell. Not least as bi is also an appropriate label for a man who enjoys sucking a cock like any woman is very welcome to. If anything it sounds more like a form of homophobia, but only against a single gender. Not really the modern outlook I'd naively presumed would be pretty much universal here.

"I still see no logic in the line of "NO BI MEN!!!!" when it's usually the case they (we??) can more than happily play straight. Can only think they think we'll have diseases... ?

No logic?

We avoid bi males as we do not want a cock around us that's been with another man, it's our sexual preference, so there doesn't have to be a logic to others what we prefer, or does there? "

you better hope that every man is honest on here then and not fab straight as they say

Birmingham

"you better hope that every man is honest on here then and not fab straight as they say"

I would guess the chances are that no matter how high the hopes are, it'll have happened before now.

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"

No, no logic in that as far as I can tell. Not least as bi is also an appropriate label for a man who enjoys sucking a cock like any woman is very welcome to. If anything it sounds more like a form of homophobia, but only against a single gender. Not really the modern outlook I'd naively presumed would be pretty much universal here."

That really was naive. Ism's and phobias abound on here.

Birmingham

"

No, no logic in that as far as I can tell. Not least as bi is also an appropriate label for a man who enjoys sucking a cock like any woman is very welcome to. If anything it sounds more like a form of homophobia, but only against a single gender. Not really the modern outlook I'd naively presumed would be pretty much universal here.

That really was naive. Ism's and phobias abound on here."

Sadly so. There's always a certain honour in being a bit naive and hoping for the best in life though!

Hampshire

"

That really was naive. Ism's and phobias abound on here.

Sadly so. There's always a certain honour in being a bit naive and hoping for the best in life though!"

Amen to that

No logic?

We avoid bi males as we do not want a cock around us that's been with another man, it's our sexual preference, so there doesn't have to be a logic to others what we prefer, or does there?

No, no logic in that as far as I can tell. Not least as bi is also an appropriate label for a man who enjoys sucking a cock like any woman is very welcome to. If anything it sounds more like a form of homophobia, but only against a single gender. Not really the modern outlook I'd naively presumed would be pretty much universal here."

So anyone who doesn't want to shag bi men is homophobic? Seriously, give your head a shake its a sexual preference

Birmingham

No logic?

So anyone who doesn't want to shag bi men is homophobic? Seriously, give your head a shake its a sexual preference "

Well I don't want to get into an argument, but I hope you can consider the difference between what YOU choose to do with people compared to what they do in their own lives that in no way affects you at all. That extra step would, to me, be a judgement of that person as a human, not of your sexual preferences.

Is it just my "sexual preference" that I wouldn't want to play with people who have expressed or supported overtly racist views? No, not at all, it's because I happily judge those specific people to be crappy people I don't want to associate with.

No logic?

So anyone who doesn't want to shag bi men is homophobic? Seriously, give your head a shake its a sexual preference

Well I don't want to get into an argument, but I hope you can consider the difference between what YOU choose to do with people compared to what they do in their own lives that in no way affects you at all. That extra step would, to me, be a judgement of that person as a human, not of your sexual preferences.

Is it just my "sexual preference" that I wouldn't want to play with people who have expressed or supported overtly racist views? No, not at all, it's because I happily judge those specific people to be crappy people I don't want to associate with."

You don't want an argument, but so far you've called us homophobic, racist and crappy?

Consider us as you like as you wouldn't be a couple we'd associate with anyway. It's our sexual preference, and our bodies and we choose who we play with without prejudice, what others get up is none of our business.

Wow, just wow!!

Birmingham

No logic?

Is it just my "sexual preference" that I wouldn't want to play with people who have expressed or supported overtly racist views? No, not at all, it's because I happily judge those specific people to be crappy people I don't want to associate with.

You don't want an argument, but so far you've called us homophobic, racist and crappy?

Consider us as you like as you wouldn't be a couple we'd associate with anyway. It's our sexual preference, and our bodies and we choose who we play with without prejudice, what others get up is none of our business.

Wow, just wow!! "

I didn't relate you and race in any way. I don't see how you thought I did..?

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

Be a bi-male and then stick a dress on and watch the flood gates of messages overflow.

It's a funny old world x

If that were the case then why do many male fabber's claim to be straight and keep mailing asking to suck my cock? They only say they are straight because of the rejections or knock backs from couples whose preference is strictly straight and more often than not they will have multiple profiles to suit! Just saying!!

"Be a bi-male and then stick a dress on and watch the flood gates of messages overflow.

It's a funny old world x "

I should have added tv in my op as well lol.

No logic?

Wow, just wow!!

I didn't relate you and race in any way. I don't see how you thought I did..?"

Maybe you should read back what you wrote, disgusting.

Birmingham

[Removed by poster at 26/02/20 17:04:11]

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"No, no logic in that as far as I can tell. Not least as bi is also an appropriate label for a man who enjoys sucking a cock like any woman is very welcome to. If anything it sounds more like a form of homophobia, but only against a single gender. Not really the modern outlook I'd naively presumed would be pretty much universal here."

Completely agree. There's a surprising amount of biphobia in the swinging world.

I can only assume that people think bi men won't be able to resist gobbling-up the cock of the other guy.

And of course those other guys are always keen to point out, often in capitals, that they are 100% STRAIGHT!

Of course you are, sweetie!

By *ams12345Man  over a year ago

london

I’m still waiting for my first bi couple lol

"I didn't relate you and race in any way. I don't see how you thought I did..?

Maybe you should read back what you wrote, disgusting.

Nope, still definitely just talking about me there. "

Yep, and sly implications against us. Shame we have to come across you in the forums, vile attitude.

"No, no logic in that as far as I can tell. Not least as bi is also an appropriate label for a man who enjoys sucking a cock like any woman is very welcome to. If anything it sounds more like a form of homophobia, but only against a single gender. Not really the modern outlook I'd naively presumed would be pretty much universal here.

Completely agree. There's a surprising amount of biphobia in the swinging world.

I can only assume that people think bi men won't be able to resist gobbling-up the cock of the other guy.

And of course those other guys are always keen to point out, often in capitals, that they are 100% STRAIGHT!

Of course you are, sweetie! "

IT ISN'T BI PHOBIA.

Do we have to shout any louder? Don't be so disgusting, it's a sexual preference

Eesh.... touched a nerve?

By *heIcebreakersCouple  over a year ago

Cramlington

I can't be bothered quoting any of the various messages but here's my take on the 'no bi-men' bit.

I'm a bi-man, although I prefer queer because queer explains my politics and world view as well as who I like to shag - if there's no binary, and no useful purpose for binary division, as queer theorists argue, then bi-sexual ceases to have any utility too.

I don't understand why who I've shagged in the past makes any sense as to how you choose who you're gonna shag now. You might as well put 'no men who were previously married to bunny boilers who made their life seem like a cross between Groundhog Day and Say Hello Wave Goodbye' on your profile, since that's also part of my history.

I get that you might not want to play with someone who strays over your boundaries - but that's a risk with everyone you play with, not just with bimen. If where my cock has been, as opposed to where it's going, turns you off, guess what? That's either an irrational reaction or a full on prejudice. Thank you for telling me if you experience it, because straight men do have an awkward habit of going full on homophobe sometimes, sometimes with full on violence, and getting their blood out of my strides has been a challenge in the past, but let's not dress it up as just a taste. Let's be frankk, I've never had aa smack in the mouth for being a blonde, which is a taste, but a few people have made the mistake of trying to give me a smack in the mouth for being a poof / uphill gardener / queer, etc....

I'm old enough to have grown up in the era when the government paid for adverts that argued that bi men and IV drug users were the pathway by which the gay plague of AIDS could move into the straight community. So if some bi and queer men get a bit tetchy about this debate have a think - we got the blame for something that wasn't our fault, and which wasn't even good medicine. Now that PReP is out there rates of transmission between men are sinking to the point where gay men could legitimately argue that shagging straights is the biggest risk factor - but we won't, because we've seen how that foolish approach killed people needlessly in the nineties.

TL:DR - let's not kid ourselves, there are strong feelings on both sides, and let's not pick needless fights over it. But let's also accept that marginalized people, like us queers, and bi-men and women, have a shed load of shit we've had to put up with that means we deserve a little space and to be heard with some compassion.

Mr Icebreaker

Northampton

"No, no logic in that as far as I can tell. Not least as bi is also an appropriate label for a man who enjoys sucking a cock like any woman is very welcome to. If anything it sounds more like a form of homophobia, but only against a single gender. Not really the modern outlook I'd naively presumed would be pretty much universal here.

Of course you are, sweetie!

IT ISN'T BI PHOBIA.

Do we have to shout any louder? Don't be so disgusting, it's a sexual preference "

I'd rather you didn't shout at me.

And I'm not sure what I said that was disgusting, so please feel free to be more specific. Nevertheless, I was not teferring to you, did not address you and - quite frankly - haven't got a clue who you are.

There is biphobia in the swinging community. I would think that is difficult to deny. And, I would argue, the example I described is a clear example of that. So, I don't really see what you are objecting to.

As for you personally, all I know of you is that you shout online and seem to sometimes take things personally.

All the best.

Northampton

"I can't be bothered quoting any of the various messages but here's my take on the 'no bi-men' bit..."

Stunningly well written!

Birmingham

"I can't be bothered quoting any of the various messages but here's my take on the 'no bi-men' bit...

Stunningly well written! "

Yes, very good points made.

By *ifeandhubby400Couple  over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

Not all bi men are into anal ,my hubby can take or leave 9/10 times it doesnt happen ,so its wanking ,sucking etc ,his main interest is that im happy and satisfied by him and other bi guy ...

By *oupleforfun31Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

No logic?

Done commenting on this thread now. Everyone needs to shag everyone otherwise it's wrong we get it now, thanks everyone.

We've plenty of bi friends and we find the implications of some of you on this thread wrong, and quite offensive.

By *oupleforfun31Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

"I can't be bothered quoting any of the various messages but here's my take on the 'no bi-men' bit.

I'm a bi-man, although I prefer queer because queer explains my politics and world view as well as who I like to shag - if there's no binary, and no useful purpose for binary division, as queer theorists argue, then bi-sexual ceases to have any utility too.

I don't understand why who I've shagged in the past makes any sense as to how you choose who you're gonna shag now. You might as well put 'no men who were previously married to bunny boilers who made their life seem like a cross between Groundhog Day and Say Hello Wave Goodbye' on your profile, since that's also part of my history.

I get that you might not want to play with someone who strays over your boundaries - but that's a risk with everyone you play with, not just with bimen. If where my cock has been, as opposed to where it's going, turns you off, guess what? That's either an irrational reaction or a full on prejudice. Thank you for telling me if you experience it, because straight men do have an awkward habit of going full on homophobe sometimes, sometimes with full on violence, and getting their blood out of my strides has been a challenge in the past, but let's not dress it up as just a taste. Let's be frankk, I've never had aa smack in the mouth for being a blonde, which is a taste, but a few people have made the mistake of trying to give me a smack in the mouth for being a poof / uphill gardener / queer, etc....

I'm old enough to have grown up in the era when the government paid for adverts that argued that bi men and IV drug users were the pathway by which the gay plague of AIDS could move into the straight community. So if some bi and queer men get a bit tetchy about this debate have a think - we got the blame for something that wasn't our fault, and which wasn't even good medicine. Now that PReP is out there rates of transmission between men are sinking to the point where gay men could legitimately argue that shagging straights is the biggest risk factor - but we won't, because we've seen how that foolish approach killed people needlessly in the nineties.

TL:DR - let's not kid ourselves, there are strong feelings on both sides, and let's not pick needless fights over it. But let's also accept that marginalized people, like us queers, and bi-men and women, have a shed load of shit we've had to put up with that means we deserve a little space and to be heard with some compassion.

Mr Icebreaker"

Best comment by far

"Be a bi-male and then stick a dress on and watch the flood gates of messages overflow.

l definitely get more messages when l put up a picture of me in panties

Northampton

"Done commenting on this thread now. Everyone needs to shag everyone otherwise it's wrong we get it now, thanks everyone.

We've plenty of bi friends and we find the implications of some of you on this thread wrong, and quite offensive. "

That's because you haven't listened.

By *anni and RicCouple  over a year ago

York

I've read it all and decided not to add my bit as its probably not helpful.

If your bi then be proud... If you're straight be proud, but ffs let's all be nice to each other. Play with nice people who spark your interests and let everyone else get on with their own business.

Oh and block the Neanderthals and bigots as you discover them! Glad I'm in the camp where "love is love"

Ric Xx

By *oungladMan  over a year ago

Burnham

"I've read it all and decided not to add my bit as its probably not helpful.

If your bi then be proud... If you're straight be proud, but ffs let's all be nice to each other. Play with nice people who spark your interests and let everyone else get on with their own business.

Oh and block the Neanderthals and bigots as you discover them! Glad I'm in the camp where "love is love"

Ric Xx"

By *ondscotMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Ric Xx"

My sentiments exactly, couldn’t have put it better.

On my last profile here a number of years ago I sent a nice respectful message to a local couple who replied with a vile message. They said all bi men were diseased and hiv+ and should be banned from the site it was a lengthy and hateful message.

If only they had said no bi men please.

London

"I can't be bothered quoting any of the various messages but here's my take on the 'no bi-men' bit...

Stunningly well written! "

Hear, hear!

Ric Xx"

I feel sad when I read this thread.

By *eedsbig9inMan  over a year ago

leeds

I have so many won’t meet me because I am bi

Personally I don't know if I would feel comfortable playing with another guy in front of a female and no im not being homophobic I've been with guys 1 on1 just not something I'd feel that comfortable with in front of a female don't know why just how I feel

By *anni and RicCouple  over a year ago

York

"Personally I don't know if I would feel comfortable playing with another guy in front of a female and no im not being homophobic I've been with guys 1 on1 just not something I'd feel that comfortable with in front of a female don't know why just how I feel "

One on one fun just suits some people better. For me one on one sex is more rewarding than anything else with both guys and girls. Not to say moresums cant be lots of fun too!

I’m bi and can accommodate but trust me it’s no picnic

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I’m bi and don’t accommodate. I only meet people who want to have sex with me (unless it’s socials) do don’t find being bi an issue. It’s actually rather liberating.

Cramlington

"I can't be bothered quoting any of the various messages but here's my take on the 'no bi-men' bit.

Mr Icebreaker"

Have I told you today how damn sexy you are

Ms Icebreaker

Northampton

"I have so many won’t meet me because I am bi "

With those pics, I'd only meet you *because* you're bi!

OP here , I think this topic has gone off the topic I started.

By *_MariusMan  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

"Nah... bi men are like marmite for many couples.

I think if you’re sane, polite, respectful and able to hold down a conversation you’ve a much better chance on here.

"

This A lot of people don’t like bi men (try persuading some people that you can enjoy being with a woman if you’re more on the gay side!) and quite a few people like them. I started out as ‘straight’ in both of the swingers’ sites I am and I soon discovered it made no sense covering up. Be who you are, swinging is supposed to be about the freedom to be what you like, not about the isms and phobias as one couple rightly said. X

By *athan 123Man  over a year ago

rochdale oldham border

Just being curious does that count

"It seems to me that if couples ( or in some cases a woman ) is looking for a single guy the guys they has better chance if they Bi , but if your Bi and can accommodate you have hit the jackpot.

Just being curious does that count "

of course it counts.

All of your comments or spot on. Well done.

By *athan 123Man  over a year ago

rochdale oldham border

"It seems to me that if couples ( or in some cases a woman ) is looking for a single guy the guys they has better chance if they Bi , but if your Bi and can accommodate you have hit the jackpot.

Just being curious does that count of course it counts."

Cool ty

"All of your comments or spot on. Well done. "
who's comments ?

Birmingham

"All of your comments or spot on. Well done. who's comments ?"

All of them, can't you read? :p

"All of your comments or spot on. Well done. who's comments ?

All of them, can't you read? :p"

I am dyslexic but yes I can read thank you .

All of them, can't you read? :pI am dyslexic but yes I can read thank you ."

Ignore them op, reading through this thread that's about their level.

I am single, I am Bi and I can accomodate. You are wrong.

All of them, can't you read? :pI am dyslexic but yes I can read thank you .

Ignore them op, reading through this thread that's about their level. "

I dont know who cant read but are lot of the nasty comments that have been written are nothing to do with what the op question was about.

Birmingham

Ignore them op, reading through this thread that's about their level. I dont know who cant read but are lot of the nasty comments that have been written are nothing to do with what the op question was about."

Dude, I was making a joke. I was agreeing with you!

Ignore them op, reading through this thread that's about their level. I dont know who cant read but are lot of the nasty comments that have been written are nothing to do with what the op question was about.

Dude, I was making a joke. I was agreeing with you!"

Well, maybe you need to look at the way you speak to people then, this thread doesn't show you in a good light tbf as a couple, and fully agree with the ops comments.

Ignore them op, reading through this thread that's about their level. I dont know who cant read but are lot of the nasty comments that have been written are nothing to do with what the op question was about.

Well, maybe you need to look at the way you speak to people then, this thread doesn't show you in a good light tbf as a couple, and fully agree with the ops comments. "

thank you

No logic?

Wow. U mean if a cock is around some another cock, does it catches something invisible ?

Didn't quiet get this .

Most straight men are ok with their cock getting sucked by male half of a cpl and most male half can be ok with sucking cocks when it's required by play .

You never know ,you might have met one of them but they just didn't happen to disclose it on their profile .

Hey you Are still breathing though

Currently Faraway

Now, now people...calm down, kiss and make up please x

Totally agree I'm orally bi..but the majority of requests come from married men whose couple profile says straight.

So ladies your straight hubby may well not be.

Especially when the man says he can't accommodate.

Birmingham

Well, maybe you need to look at the way you speak to people then, this thread doesn't show you in a good light tbf as a couple, and fully agree with the ops comments. thank you "

WTH? AS far as I'm aware I totally agree with just about everything said in support of the bi lifestyle...?? I'm so bloody confused.

Hampshire

Well, maybe you need to look at the way you speak to people then, this thread doesn't show you in a good light tbf as a couple, and fully agree with the ops comments. thank you

WTH? AS far as I'm aware I totally agree with just about everything said in support of the bi lifestyle...?? I'm so bloody confused."

Agreed. In my opinion you've been nothing but fair and open minded

By *arkstaffsMan  over a year ago

Rugeley

if they are bi and can accom does not guarantee anything"

Very true.

if they are bi and can accom does not guarantee anything

But it more appealing than if you dont accommodate suerly ?

Very true."

"I have so many won’t meet me because I am bi "

i don't think its because you're bi its because they're scared of that fuckin enormous nob!

No logic?

Wow. U mean if a cock is around some another cock, does it catches something invisible ?

Didn't quiet get this .

Most straight men are ok with their cock getting sucked by male half of a cpl and most male half can be ok with sucking cocks when it's required by play .

You never know ,you might have met one of them but they just didn't happen to disclose it on their profile .

Hey you Are still breathing though "

This is what always makes me laugh. Bi and gay males seem to be more active in safe sex, taking prep etc etc etc. I’ve never played bareback with a male except once in 2013. I guess stimga is hard to get rid off.

And of course on fab, stigma, like so many other discriminations, can always be disguised as.....preference lol

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

"I have so many won’t meet me because I am bi

i don't think its because you're bi its because they're scared of that fuckin enormous nob!"

But we all like a challenge

By *ed wineMan  over a year ago

Where the streets have no name

I am quite heclectic in terms of combinations, but BiMMF is my favourite

My post has gone so off track.

Birmingham

"My post has gone so off track."

And that's fine. And no one even replied for 2 days...?

I second that motion!

By *artyanna16200TV/TS  over a year ago

leeds

No its not he used the analogy of someone expressing such views as an example of who he

Would avoid. You interpreted that as an accusation and you are wrong , and twisting the words used to expand your narrative that he is a reactionary of militant , which is kind of crappy really

By *artyanna16200TV/TS  over a year ago

leeds

Bingo, ( meaning you nailed it ) not that discrimination can be disguised as bingo, then again those two ladies have metabolic issues but were not judging!

"I still see no logic in the line of "NO BI MEN!!!!" when it's usually the case they (we??) can more than happily play straight. Can only think they think we'll have diseases... ?"

That's my take on it also

Not in every case but I do think most believe that bi guys have more chance of carrying std's

Although I've been wrong before..more than once

By *ora 123Man  over a year ago

Basildon

I’m bi male looking for fun.

By *ave1976XXXMan  over a year ago

newmarket

"I’m bi male looking for fun. "

Same but it’s hard finding couple fun.

Same here always looking

By *etasubTV/TS  over a year ago

West of Newcastle

Very true I used to cd xxx

By *av501TV/TS  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

No logic?

YEP defo no logic!!!!!! your a Bi woman and have verifications as such .....what do you do !! Stick a condom on your tongue or cover their pussies and arse in Clingfilm ....... how do you know how many cocks your meets have taken bareback and probs delivered a nice big load....... its a risk we all take on here but most of us, Bi Dirty Gargoils get regular screening. And definite dont put ourselves in a place of judgement.Multiple sex is just that ...get over yourselves, Case for defense rests.

Scunthorpe

It's a funny old world x l definitely get more messages when l put up a picture of me in panties "

Funnily enough I get really mixed messages on this. Like you if I put up a pic in panties I get so many views from Couples and Guys and loads of Hi and How R U messages, which infuriates me to death, from Mr Straighty McStraightface from Straightsville.......

However I get a more tham my fairshare of 'You look good but men in panties does nothing for Us/ Me' .....and they have looking for Bi Men on their profiles LMAO .....IM BI FFS im a man 99% Alpha male who likes SEX and experiences ....... Im not into taking Anal but will give sometimes.....but safe only ever....I dress cos I like the look and feel and I can just as easily meet in Ts and a Pipe. I dont wear Frocks n make up and false titties .....cos id look like a bloody circus clown, some guys look great and as sexy as chuff......others look like a 1950s drag act ..........BUT ITS EVERYONE CHOICE AND PREFERENCE..... and guess what just because I put on panties suck me a nice cock and and have a nice wank .........I havent got Anthrax and Im choosy too cos I dont want it either...... so live and let live as life is for living and not for long.

Be kind and if you think someone will be hurt or take exception to what you may say or do .....then please don't say or do it.

Your very clear who you are my dear x Happy Fabbing guys stay safe

You are only curious once, I have met a few couples where the guy is “strait” , and as soon as his wife goes to the bathroom he wants me to suck him off ,

No logic?

YEP defo no logic!!!!!! your a Bi woman and have verifications as such .....what do you do !! Stick a condom on your tongue or cover their pussies and arse in Clingfilm ....... how do you know how many cocks your meets have taken bareback and probs delivered a nice big load....... its a risk we all take on here but most of us, Bi Dirty Gargoils get regular screening. And definite dont put ourselves in a place of judgement.Multiple sex is just that ...get over yourselves, Case for defense rests."

Aww sweety had to block you as no one tells us who we should be sleeping with so no we won't get over ourselves, but here was us thinking you loved us too

Birmingham

No logic?

YEP defo no logic!!!!!! your a Bi woman and have verifications as such .....what do you do !! Stick a condom on your tongue or cover their pussies and arse in Clingfilm ....... how do you know how many cocks your meets have taken bareback and probs delivered a nice big load....... its a risk we all take on here but most of us, Bi Dirty Gargoils get regular screening. And definite dont put ourselves in a place of judgement.Multiple sex is just that ...get over yourselves, Case for defense rests.

Aww sweety had to block you as no one tells us who we should be sleeping with so no we won't get over ourselves, but here was us thinking you loved us too

"

Of course no one does. Everyone has their preferences. And there are reasons for those preferences, whether they are kept private or not. No preference is a "just", there's always something behind it, whatever it is, or it wouldn't exist. Encouraging people to question their positions is not the same as telling people they should do something they don't want to given that position.

No logic?

Of course no one does. Everyone has their preferences. And there are reasons for those preferences, whether they are kept private or not. No preference is a "just", there's always something behind it, whatever it is, or it wouldn't exist. Encouraging people to question their positions is not the same as telling people they should do something they don't want to given that position."

Question all you like, it's the same answer... Not for us, if you've an issue with that it's your issue and not ours.

Now maybe people can stay to the ops original thread, poor guy keeps getting dragged off it

No logic?

Of course no one does. Everyone has their preferences. And there are reasons for those preferences, whether they are kept private or not. No preference is a "just", there's always something behind it, whatever it is, or it wouldn't exist. Encouraging people to question their positions is not the same as telling people they should do something they don't want to given that position.

Question all you like, it's the same answer... Not for us, if you've an issue with that it's your issue and not ours.

Now maybe people can stay to the ops original thread, poor guy keeps getting dragged off it "

well said .

Birmingham

No logic?

Now maybe people can stay to the ops original thread, poor guy keeps getting dragged off it well said ."

well said yet they were the ones dragging it off for their own "final say". Seeing as they "don't wish to partake in fun" with bi guys, you'd think they'd be the ones leaving things unanswered, rather than always trying to get the last word.

Personally I've found it a pretty interesting conversation, and I've made some new fab friends from it. No one owns a thread, it'll do what it does.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

[Removed by poster at 03/03/20 11:52:38]

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

[Removed by poster at 03/03/20 11:54:19]

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

OP I dont think being bi and able to accommodate is the golden ticket you think.

People still need to be attracted even for just a physical encounter.

Re the other comments? I agree that blacklisting (or whatever you want to call it) bi males isn't easily defendable, evening it's your preference and obvious right. There's simply no logic to it for several reasons.

If you're meeting via the internet you're assuming all are being 100% honest in their profile. Never gonna happen.

If you're meeting in a club then bi makes aren't wearing badges. You won't know and if you ask I refer you to the first point.

A bi Male may have one same sex encounter in a year yet dozens of mf meets - which poses a greater risk re STDs?

I've never seen a single couple say they won't meet bi women. Being female and bi is seen as a positive yet being male and bi often a negative - if that's not inequality then I dont know what is.

Sure. Have all the preferences you want - it's your right.

But expect to be challenged or quizzed the same way as those blanket excluding people based on race or any other physical characteristics. Because it's honestly no different to those in certain groups.

I've always suspected it's purely down to the assumption that bi men are all more promiscuous and pose a sexual health risk. Which is pure BS. I've sucked less cocks than 99% of the women I've ever met. No guy has ever stuck his dick in my arse and vice versa.

I'm confident that if we started meeting again I'm less of a health risk to anyone than the vast majority of single, straight males who are meeting women and couples regularly.

But then if I saw 'no bi males' on a profile I'd be giving them a very wide berth anyhow.

They may well be shagging highly promiscuous blokes on a regular basis, after all.........

A

*pesky new phone - third time lucky!

Birmingham

Excellent comments Obi_Fox. I order you to start meeting again soon.

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

MIDDLESEX/SUFFOLK

No logic?

I think you just echoed exactly what he said.

No logic?

Now maybe people can stay to the ops original thread, poor guy keeps getting dragged off it well said .

well said yet they were the ones dragging it off for their own "final say". Seeing as they "don't wish to partake in fun" with bi guys, you'd think they'd be the ones leaving things unanswered, rather than always trying to get the last word.

Personally I've found it a pretty interesting conversation, and I've made some new fab friends from it. No one owns a thread, it'll do what it does."

Why do you have such a problem that we don't play with bi guys? What's up do you fancy me or something bud? Get a life

Birmingham

"Why do you have such a problem that we don't play with bi guys? What's up do you fancy me or something bud? Get a life "

You don't seem to see that people are talking about things in general terms, yet time and again you are making the mistake of thinking we're talking about YOU. Obviously people address you as you're the only people defending a position most people commenting this is invalid. But we aren't talking about you personally. We're just not that into you. As someone else here said... Awww sorry sweety.

"Why do you have such a problem that we don't play with bi guys? What's up do you fancy me or something bud? Get a life

You don't seem to see that people are talking about things in general terms, yet time and again you are making the mistake of thinking we're talking about YOU. Obviously people address you as you're the only people defending a position most people commenting this is invalid. But we aren't talking about you personally. We're just not that into you. As someone else here said... Awww sorry sweety."

Aww and here was me thinking you wanted a piece of me. No worries sweety

Gives me some bi cock

By *oppolocosTV/TS  over a year ago

inverurie

Many women and couples explicitly avoid bi men, which is why so many bi men describe themselves as straight on here.

London

"

You don't seem to see that people are talking about things in general terms, yet time and again you are making the mistake of thinking we're talking about YOU. Obviously people address you as you're the only people defending a position most people commenting this is invalid. But we aren't talking about you personally. We're just not that into you. As someone else here said... Awww sorry sweety."

Well done for persevering! I'd have given up long ago...

"

Exactly,

No logic?

Now maybe people can stay to the ops original thread, poor guy keeps getting dragged off it well said .

Personally I've found it a pretty interesting conversation, and I've made some new fab friends from it. No one owns a thread, it'll do what it does."

I happy I started it now if someone has at least made new friends , it's a shame I'm not 1 of them.

Scunthorpe

No logic?

"

Ha ha don't flatter yourself..... Sweety lol.... your comment and view is your choice but your underlying indicative tones were discrimating against Bi men as being sexually unhealthy !!!

Maybe your views could have been better written ?

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

No logic?

This is our attitude. Bi women are much more accepted on here than bi men and it's not fair. We might not actively go looking for bi men, because it's not our preference, but if we found a Male who suited us, then whether he's bi or not isn't an issue.

No logic?

Ha ha don't flatter yourself..... Sweety lol.... your comment and view is your choice but your underlying indicative tones were discrimating against Bi men as being sexually unhealthy !!!

Maybe your views could have been better written ?

"

Nope, don't knowingly want a cock around us that's been with another man, not sure how many more times we have to say it.

If you don't like our preferred sexual preference then block and move.

For instance. My friend is straight and wouldn't sleep with bi/gay people, does that make him homophobic? No, because that would be silly wouldn't it, same principle.

No logic?

But surely it’s about your own sexual preference? So if you don’t fuck black guys does that make you a racist? A lot of couples only meet black guys are they racist as well? Everyone has a certain person/people they are looking for and we shouldn’t judge whatever that Is. Just because someone is bisexual it does mean everyone has to play with them.

No logic?

But surely it’s about your own sexual preference? So if you don’t fuck black guys does that make you a racist? A lot of couples only meet black guys are they racist as well? Everyone has a certain person/people they are looking for and we shouldn’t judge whatever that Is. Just because someone is bisexual it does mean everyone has to play with them. "

At last, a voice of reason. Aparantly on Fab a sexual preference is classed as bigotry and not allowed, you must be open to all genders

Birmingham

No logic?

But surely it’s about your own sexual preference? So if you don’t fuck black guys does that make you a racist? A lot of couples only meet black guys are they racist as well? Everyone has a certain person/people they are looking for and we shouldn’t judge whatever that Is. Just because someone is bisexual it does mean everyone has to play with them. "

No, it'd significantly different. As much as there are lots of fun race issues out there, race is a visible thing, so is a meaningful factor in personal attractiveness. Being bi is invisible, so it's very reasonable to speculate that they preference comes from a less innocent source. E.g. Homophobia.

What difference is it if it’s visible or not? At the end of the day it’s still prejudiced. And I still don’t see the link to this and people’s sexual preferences???

Sexual preference is different in each of us and that’s a great thing really as this world would be so boring and it’s those preferences that brought us all in to this crazy world.

To be honest we don’t look for bi guys and it’s not out of prejudice as my sister is in a same sex marriage and my cousin has transitioned from male to female and is now married to a guy and I have gay and bi friends so I’ve been brought up around all kinds of different people and I never try to judge anyone.

And who knows what makes people’s sexual preferences. What makes people gay, bi, straight, bondage? There are countless kinks and fetishes that makes people up and I do find it a bit harsh say that just because you won’t play with a bi people your homophobic.

Currently Faraway

"And who knows what makes people’s sexual preferences. What makes people gay, bi, straight, bondage? There are countless kinks and fetishes that makes people up and I do find it a bit harsh say that just because you won’t play with a bi people your homophobic. "

Do you two play with bi-female couples as long as they accept to play straight only? Or do you reject them because they are bisexual and you two are both straight?

[Removed by poster at 04/03/20 20:51:31]

If I’m honest she has tried it and she didn’t like it so we now only meet straight couples and guys.

And I do get the indifference between the bi women and bi guys in the swinging world, but I myself wouldn’t go with a bi guy on my own so why would I bring one to bed with my partner? Does that make me homophobic?

OP here , this post has turned out to be nothing to do with my opening question. But it has brought up a whole new topic and many different view points , I hope you all are enjoying the thread ?.

OP - if you are a bi-male you are either rejected by couples for being bi or accepted by couples got being bi. It is down to the sexual preference of each couple and as a pansexual male I respect that completely.

I also find if funny (yes humorous funny) that a couple with a bi/bi-curious female will be adamantly against a bi-male joining them but are okay with a straight male joining them. In my opinion if I play with a couple and the male is straight then I will not play with him - I will respect their sexual boundaries and get consent before doing anything.

My comments are not aimed at any individual or couple here, just my opinion. I refer you back to the comment about respecting your personal opinions, just as I hope you respect mine.

No logic?

But surely it’s about your own sexual preference? So if you don’t fuck black guys does that make you a racist? A lot of couples only meet black guys are they racist as well? Everyone has a certain person/people they are looking for and we shouldn’t judge whatever that Is. Just because someone is bisexual it does mean everyone has to play with them.

No, it'd significantly different. As much as there are lots of fun race issues out there, race is a visible thing, so is a meaningful factor in personal attractiveness. Being bi is invisible, so it's very reasonable to speculate that they preference comes from a less innocent source. E.g. Homophobia. "

You still calling people homophobic for not having your views? You really aren't a nice human being and saying people are homophobic because of their sexual preference is the lowest of the low for me. Seriously, sort your life out and move on that people like what they like, no one has called you names for being bi, we just prefer not to play with bi men as it's our choice, not yours.

Drop and move on, you're sounding really silly

By *eaven and Hell 69Couple  over a year ago

HULL

We prefer playing with other bisexuals, as it's proper all round fun x x x x

Birmingham

"And I do get the indifference between the bi women and bi guys in the swinging world, but I myself wouldn’t go with a bi guy on my own so why would I bring one to bed with my partner? Does that make me homophobic? "

Seems to me you're pretty reasonable unlike others have been here. So from this statement, I'm reading an implication that someone being bi means you believe that they MUST act on those things in your company?

Why would you bring one to bed? Because it's very possible to have various different types of interaction. I say I'm a bi male, but had an MFF this week. And I'll have other 100% straight swaps in the future, all good... do you see what I'm saying about your premise?

Is it like saying... My friend likes Rugby and Football. I only like Football, so therefore I'd never take him to a Football match. That's clearly absurd yet from the logical semantics mirrors your comment does it not?

Currently Faraway

"And I do get the indifference between the bi women and bi guys in the swinging world, but I myself wouldn’t go with a bi guy on my own so why would I bring one to bed with my partner? Does that make me homophobic?

Seems to me you're pretty reasonable unlike others have been here. So from this statement, I'm reading an implication that someone being bi means you believe that they MUST act on those things in your company?

Why would you bring one to bed? Because it's very possible to have various different types of interaction. I say I'm a bi male, but had an MFF this week. And I'll have other 100% straight swaps in the future, all good... do you see what I'm saying about your premise?

Is it like saying... My friend likes Rugby and Football. I only like Football, so therefore I'd never take him to a Football match. That's clearly absurd yet from the logical semantics mirrors your comment does it not?"

Your side of the argument is the right side of the argument; I’m sorry if I sound controversial and my bitchy days on the forums are over, suffice it to say. But you are right and lots of us agree. But sometimes it’s no use flogging a dead horse. Why not concentrate on other threads that are more welcoming to bisexuals? **wink**

Birmingham

"You still calling people homophobic for not having your views? You really aren't a nice human being and saying people are homophobic because of their sexual preference is the lowest of the low for me. Seriously, sort your life out and move on that people like what they like, no one has called you names for being bi, we just prefer not to play with bi men as it's our choice, not yours.

Drop and move on, you're sounding really silly "

Ahh back to try and have the last word over something you apparently don't care about yet again? Cute!

If you're that keen on making things about you, then lets go back to you... you don't want "a cock around us that's been with another man".

So why...?

1) Is there a reason?

2) Can you define what that reason is

3) Will you tell others what that reason is?

No to 3 doesn't mean it's a no to 2, and surely even you will agree that there IS a reason. To say there is not one, even one you refuse to discuss, is naturally absurd. Even if that reason was a coin toss, it'd be something to hold up as some form of information to base your position on. But you seem to have said before that you don't need to justify your choices to others, which is, of course, true. But you have justified these things to yourself, haven't you? Maybe it's the case that you just can't really put them into words? It's just a feeling, something.... indefinable that just makes you feel a bit icky knowing about where someone else's body part has been once. You're allowed to feel like that I think. We are products of society, and these negative messages are very very hard to shift when the get deeply ingrained and not even questions much of the time.

If I were to be walking down a street in the city late at night, and I walked past a couple of guys, standing alone, I'd probably be more nervous if they were black. I'm ashamed about that feeling, but it's still in me to some extent, thanks to my upbringing and all sorts of other social influences. Do I think I'm racist? No, I hope I'm not viewed as that at all. But do I think my involuntary feelings come from some racially biased origin? Sadly that would be pretty obviously true to me.

So what do you say in response? I guess you'd have said something like "Yeah, sure, we tossed a coin. Happy now?" or something, but obviously I wouldn't be as that'd be a lie, so why not be honest and engage in the conversation in a meaningful way rather than pretending you don't understand the points being made.

Birmingham

"Your side of the argument is the right side of the argument; I’m sorry if I sound controversial and my bitchy days on the forums are over, suffice it to say. But you are right and lots of us agree. But sometimes it’s no use flogging a dead horse. Why not concentrate on other threads that are more welcoming to bisexuals? **wink**"

Well TBH I enjoy it, I enjoy practising defending my position as well as a possible, and getting better at it. Avoiding logical fallacies etc... Being right helps too!

Currently Faraway

"Your side of the argument is the right side of the argument; I’m sorry if I sound controversial and my bitchy days on the forums are over, suffice it to say. But you are right and lots of us agree. But sometimes it’s no use flogging a dead horse. Why not concentrate on other threads that are more welcoming to bisexuals? **wink**

Well TBH I enjoy it, I enjoy practising defending my position as well as a possible, and getting better at it. Avoiding logical fallacies etc... Being right helps too! "

You rascal

"And I do get the indifference between the bi women and bi guys in the swinging world, but I myself wouldn’t go with a bi guy on my own so why would I bring one to bed with my partner? Does that make me homophobic?

Is it like saying... My friend likes Rugby and Football. I only like Football, so therefore I'd never take him to a Football match. That's clearly absurd yet from the logical semantics mirrors your comment does it not?

Your side of the argument is the right side of the argument; I’m sorry if I sound controversial and my bitchy days on the forums are over, suffice it to say. But you are right and lots of us agree. But sometimes it’s no use flogging a dead horse. Why not concentrate on other threads that are more welcoming to bisexuals? **wink**"

Yes I understand your statement and it’s a valid one but that is it through your prospective and not mine as we have different preferences. We would not look for a bi guy as we are not looking for that. If we was in a club and played with a guy and later found out he was bi I wouldn’t be repulsed or angry but we just wouldn’t actively look for a bi guy if we was planning a meet??

It’s really hard to try and explain what make sexual preference.

What about the bi couple who posted a few messages ago who only meet bi people! Are they wrong as well????

Currently Faraway

Your side of the argument is the right side of the argument; I’m sorry if I sound controversial and my bitchy days on the forums are over, suffice it to say. But you are right and lots of us agree. But sometimes it’s no use flogging a dead horse. Why not concentrate on other threads that are more welcoming to bisexuals? **wink**

Yes I understand your statement and it’s a valid one but that is it through your prospective and not mine as we have different preferences. We would not look for a bi guy as we are not looking for that. If we was in a club and played with a guy and later found out he was bi I wouldn’t be repulsed or angry but we just wouldn’t actively look for a bi guy if we was planning a meet??

What about the bi couple who posted a few messages ago who only meet bi people! Are they wrong as well????

"

Bi couples may look for bi people only because they want to have all-round erotic involvement. Why would the straight husband of a MF couple care if the ‘other male’ was bi or straight? There wouldn’t be any sexual involvement between the straight husband/partner and the other male anyway. x

Birmingham

"Yes I understand your statement and it’s a valid one but that is it through your prospective and not mine as we have different preferences. We would not look for a bi guy as we are not looking for that. If we was in a club and played with a guy and later found out he was bi I wouldn’t be repulsed or angry but we just wouldn’t actively look for a bi guy if we was planning a meet??

"

OK Cool, so sounds like we don't really have any disagreement. If you found out that a guy in a couple you played with also likes sucking cock in other meets, you wouldn't care either way? Yep, great, absolutely. And I can see that if you're starting from scratch here, someone listed as bi can be logical to dismiss as it does reduce the chance of you being a match, if they happen to want to insist on that sort of play on a meet. Again makes sense. The only thing here though, is that none of this seems to be under the umbrella of "sexual preference", just reasonable logic..?

Naturally no, the "bi only" side of things is very different as they are looking for active, positive engagement, not a lack of it. They want to go to Wembley AND Twickenham, awesome!

"You still calling people homophobic for not having your views? You really aren't a nice human being and saying people are homophobic because of their sexual preference is the lowest of the low for me. Seriously, sort your life out and move on that people like what they like, no one has called you names for being bi, we just prefer not to play with bi men as it's our choice, not yours.

Drop and move on, you're sounding really silly

Ahh back to try and have the last word over something you apparently don't care about yet again? Cute!

If you're that keen on making things about you, then lets go back to you... you don't want "a cock around us that's been with another man".

So why...?

1) Is there a reason?

2) Can you define what that reason is

3) Will you tell others what that reason is?

No to 3 doesn't mean it's a no to 2, and surely even you will agree that there IS a reason. To say there is not one, even one you refuse to discuss, is naturally absurd. Even if that reason was a coin toss, it'd be something to hold up as some form of information to base your position on. But you seem to have said before that you don't need to justify your choices to others, which is, of course, true. But you have justified these things to yourself, haven't you? Maybe it's the case that you just can't really put them into words? It's just a feeling, something.... indefinable that just makes you feel a bit icky knowing about where someone else's body part has been once. You're allowed to feel like that I think. We are products of society, and these negative messages are very very hard to shift when the get deeply ingrained and not even questions much of the time.

If I were to be walking down a street in the city late at night, and I walked past a couple of guys, standing alone, I'd probably be more nervous if they were black. I'm ashamed about that feeling, but it's still in me to some extent, thanks to my upbringing and all sorts of other social influences. Do I think I'm racist? No, I hope I'm not viewed as that at all. But do I think my involuntary feelings come from some racially biased origin? Sadly that would be pretty obviously true to me.

So what do you say in response? I guess you'd have said something like "Yeah, sure, we tossed a coin. Happy now?" or something, but obviously I wouldn't be as that'd be a lie, so why not be honest and engage in the conversation in a meaningful way rather than pretending you don't understand the points being made."

How many more times? We've told you the reason, what don't you understand?

We don't knowingly want a cock that's been around another man, how more plainly can we make it, are you a bit slow in taking information in?

That's the reason, it's been around another man, so we don't want to invite that in to our relationship. We don't find Chinese people attractive too, so wouldn't want to introduce a Chinese person into our relationship, does that make me racist? You're just someone who jumps on his soap box spouting shit to be fair and trying to be politically correct. If it offends you, that's your issue not ours.

I'm actually stunned Admin are allowing you to spout this phobia vitrol at people, we've been banned for half the crap you're spouting out.

By *iddlesticksMan  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

So..........

Anybody see Coronation street last night. That Jeff’s a bad one isn’t he.

Birmingham

"How many more times? We've told you the reason, what don't you understand?

We don't knowingly want a cock that's been around another man, how more plainly can we make it, are you a bit slow in taking information in?

"

That isn't a reason, that's just a statement, there is no justification in that at all. You are naturally under zero obligation to explain yourself more, but that just isn't literally a reason in terms of what the word means, no matter how much you say it is.

Currently Faraway

"So..........

Anybody see Coronation street last night. That Jeff’s a bad one isn’t he. "

Birmingham

"So..........

Anybody see Coronation street last night. That Jeff’s a bad one isn’t he.

"

"Coronation Street viewers horrified as vile Jeff forces shaking wife Yasmeen to eat a crab shell"

He sure sounds like a baddun. I'm more concerned that Adrian Edmonson is somehow on Eastenders... what is the world coming to?

"Yes I understand your statement and it’s a valid one but that is it through your prospective and not mine as we have different preferences. We would not look for a bi guy as we are not looking for that. If we was in a club and played with a guy and later found out he was bi I wouldn’t be repulsed or angry but we just wouldn’t actively look for a bi guy if we was planning a meet??

OK Cool, so sounds like we don't really have any disagreement. If you found out that a guy in a couple you played with also likes sucking cock in other meets, you wouldn't care either way? Yep, great, absolutely. And I can see that if you're starting from scratch here, someone listed as bi can be logical to dismiss as it does reduce the chance of you being a match, if they happen to want to insist on that sort of play on a meet. Again makes sense. The only thing here though, is that none of this seems to be under the umbrella of "sexual preference", just reasonable logic..?

Naturally no, the "bi only" side of things is very different as they are looking for active, positive engagement, not a lack of it. They want to go to Wembley AND Twickenham, awesome!"

I can see you want to defend your community but like I’ve said that is from your prospective and not ours.

I’m going to have to tap out as I feel I’m getting nowhere and people’s sexual preferences seem to mean nothing.

Happy fabbing everyone

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Who knew Swingers could bicker so much? Great Lunchtime reading though We’ll give a reason why we prefer not to knowingly play with a Bi Male. We like to focus on 2 Bi Women and 2 straight Men. We wouldn’t like to think the Man might fancy Mr (unlikely agreed!), simple as that. We’re not homophobic or racist or anything hobic or anything ist.

By *etLikeMan  over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

This reminds me of an argument I had with someone on another site, where she was disgusted when I said I had used the same toy (fully sanitised) on different women. This despite her being completely open to bareback with multiple randoms.

So if another man has had DPP or two men getting a blowjob simultaneously, is that a classification of “being with” another man?

My personal opinion on the original question, is that a lot of people use learned behaviour and socio influences, rather than logic in their decision making.

Birmingham

"We wouldn’t like to think the Man might fancy Mr (unlikely agreed!), simple as that."

But that's not "simple", there is a huge "why?" behind that statement, don't you think?

Midlands

"We wouldn’t like to think the Man might fancy Mr (unlikely agreed!), simple as that.

But that's not "simple", there is a huge "why?" behind that statement, don't you think? "

Actually laughed out loud Love these threads. As you were

Birmingham

"We wouldn’t like to think the Man might fancy Mr (unlikely agreed!), simple as that.

But that's not "simple", there is a huge "why?" behind that statement, don't you think? Actually laughed out loud Love these threads. As you were "

So no valid response? Seems to be a recurring theme.

But that's not "simple", there is a huge "why?" behind that statement, don't you think? Actually laughed out loud Love these threads. As you were

So no valid response? Seems to be a recurring theme."

You really are a keyboard warrior aren't you? Like arguing with my 5 year old.

Birmingham

But that's not "simple", there is a huge "why?" behind that statement, don't you think? Actually laughed out loud Love these threads. As you were

You really are a keyboard warrior aren't you? Like arguing with my 5 year old. "

Noticed how you're the one insulting me, not the other way round?

I'm just trying to have an interesting discussion and engage other people in it.

You really think "Just because" is a valid reason, a genuine justification for anything?

- Global warming is a major problem. Why? Just because.

- Your taxes are going up. Why? Because I said so.

- COVID-19 is really dangerous. Why? Stop asking.

Somehow I've still a feeling you'll appreciate that these reasons are stupid, yet you seem to be insistent on denying the very same thing with your position. It's a shame as, like me, you clearly want to keep replying.

You really are a keyboard warrior aren't you? Like arguing with my 5 year old.

Noticed how you're the one insulting me, not the other way round?

I'm just trying to have an interesting discussion and engage other people in it.

You really think "Just because" is a valid reason, a genuine justification for anything?

- Global warming is a major problem. Why? Just because.

- Your taxes are going up. Why? Because I said so.

- COVID-19 is really dangerous. Why? Stop asking.

Somehow I've still a feeling you'll appreciate that these reasons are stupid, yet you seem to be insistent on denying the very same thing with your position. It's a shame as, like me, you clearly want to keep replying.

"

Mrs here - 'just because' is a valid enough reason for me to say who pentrates my body, no man who goes with another man will never knowingly have sex with me, you have no rights telling anyone who should penetrate them, it's like me saying to you if you don't let 10 black men have sex with your wife you're racist, no, because that would be ridiculous of me to say, that's no different to you saying everyone should go with bi men or there's an underlying reason behind it, no there really isn't.

No one has insulted you at all, you are quite radical, flippant and narrow minded almost in your thinking that everyone has a dark unddrlying view. So it is a little bit weird for me to read, sorry but that's how I see you.

most fundamental aspects

As this thread reaches its maximum posting limit, is it a case for some couples of “Don’t ask don’t tell?”

Midlands

"As this thread reaches its maximum posting limit, is it a case for some couples of “Don’t ask don’t tell?”"
WHY though? That is the question (looks nippy in your garden!)

Birmingham

"Mrs here - 'just because' is a valid enough reason for me to say who pentrates my body, no man who goes with another man will never knowingly have sex with me, you have no rights telling anyone who should penetrate them, it's like me saying to you if you don't let 10 black men have sex with your wife you're racist, no, because that would be ridiculous of me to say, that's no different to you saying everyone should go with bi men or there's an underlying reason behind it, no there really isn't.

No one has insulted you at all, you are quite radical, flippant and narrow minded almost in your thinking that everyone has a dark unddrlying view. So it is a little bit weird for me to read, sorry but that's how I see you. "

The bit I don't understand is, I think, that you seem to be saying you have no reason for your position. Isn't that even stranger than having a negative one? I don't see how it's possible. How can there not be a reason? Yet again, you don't have to tell me, but you seem to deny it even exists, which seems like a terrible place to want to be.

Calling me narrow minded (Which is *literally* an insult... sooo...) just doesn't make sense, I'm asking and asking for your thoughts, your views to be expanded on, that's all. I'm being given nothing to be open minded in response to, as my attempts to engage you get rebutted with "shut up, keyboard warrior"... more insults.

Birmingham

"As this thread reaches its maximum posting limit, is it a case for some couples of “Don’t ask don’t tell?”"

In terms of the DADT military policy, no, I don't think so. I think it has to come from a position of (somehow!) genuinely believing that any guy listed as straight has never ever touched someone else's winky. I haven't got the impression that anyone is happy being ignorant to that, anyone who would take evasive action otherwise that is.

"The bit I don't understand is, I think, that you seem to be saying you have no reason for your position. Isn't that even stranger than having a negative one? I don't see how it's possible. How can there not be a reason? Yet again, you don't have to tell me, but you seem to deny it even exists, which seems like a terrible place to want to be.

Calling me narrow minded (Which is *literally* an insult... sooo...) just doesn't make sense, I'm asking and asking for your thoughts, your views to be expanded on, that's all. I'm being given nothing to be open minded in response to, as my attempts to engage you get rebutted with "shut up, keyboard warrior"... more insults."

Why does there have to be a reason? I don't like meat and potato pies, but I like meat and I like potatoes, but put them together and it's not entering my body, no reason for that, I just don't like them together, a bit like I don't like two men who've been together then knowingly touching me or being invited into our relationship.

You're making an argument out of something that actually isn't an argument, it's just a bit narrow minded in the way you're thinking, and I don't see how that's an insult saying that?

Birmingham

"Why does there have to be a reason? I don't like meat and potato pies, but I like meat and I like potatoes, but put them together and it's not entering my body, no reason for that, I just don't like them together, a bit like I don't like two men who've been together then knowingly touching me or being invited into our relationship.

You're making an argument out of something that actually isn't an argument, it's just a bit narrow minded in the way you're thinking, and I don't see how that's an insult saying that? "

Well now you've him, that's the most sense that's been posted in your name for sure.

As for the pie analogy... that's the exact sort of logic we get from our children at meal time. They like all the bits in the food, but they just decide against it for no viable reason they can tell us. There is no logic that they're able to present. And we know pretty well that when they grow up they'll like the food just fine. It's so frustrating serving them food they would love if they'd only try it. Maybe it's the texture of it? Or rather their presumption of what it'd be. Whatever it is, it's certainly daft, and so out of place as the language is in this context, they have to just be judged as unfairly prejudiced against the pie. We work around it because we don't want to upset them, but that doesn't for a second mean that their fussiness is at all justified. Now, when they say that, for example, they don't like undercooked fried eggs, because the whites are all snotty and make them feel sick, now that's something more meaningful to appreciate.

But you've not mentioned any equivalent of icky eggs, just that you won't eat the yummy food.

"I don't like two men who've been together then knowingly touching me"

Don't YOU want to try to work out why that's the case? Isn't that really interesting to you? I'm pretty sure I would if it were me. Unlike hubby, you're clearly showing you don't think there's any misplaced thoughts of it happening with you at the time, so what are we left with...? Just... no reason at all, and that's that? If others don't see that as a weird, unsatisfactory end to a train of thought, then I guess it's just my autism or something, but I'm pretty sure if I showed my social circle this conversation they'd 1) call me a twat and 2) agree that I'm still right despite that.

"Why does there have to be a reason? I don't like meat and potato pies, but I like meat and I like potatoes, but put them together and it's not entering my body, no reason for that, I just don't like them together, a bit like I don't like two men who've been together then knowingly touching me or being invited into our relationship.

You're making an argument out of something that actually isn't an argument, it's just a bit narrow minded in the way you're thinking, and I don't see how that's an insult saying that?

Well now you've him, that's the most sense that's been posted in your name for sure.

As for the pie analogy... that's the exact sort of logic we get from our children at meal time. They like all the bits in the food, but they just decide against it for no viable reason they can tell us. There is no logic that they're able to present. And we know pretty well that when they grow up they'll like the food just fine. It's so frustrating serving them food they would love if they'd only try it. Maybe it's the texture of it? Or rather their presumption of what it'd be. Whatever it is, it's certainly daft, and so out of place as the language is in this context, they have to just be judged as unfairly prejudiced against the pie. We work around it because we don't want to upset them, but that doesn't for a second mean that their fussiness is at all justified. Now, when they say that, for example, they don't like undercooked fried eggs, because the whites are all snotty and make them feel sick, now that's something more meaningful to appreciate.

But you've not mentioned any equivalent of icky eggs, just that you won't eat the yummy food.

"I don't like two men who've been together then knowingly touching me"

Don't YOU want to try to work out why that's the case? Isn't that really interesting to you? I'm pretty sure I would if it were me. Unlike hubby, you're clearly showing you don't think there's any misplaced thoughts of it happening with you at the time, so what are we left with...? Just... no reason at all, and that's that? If others don't see that as a weird, unsatisfactory end to a train of thought, then I guess it's just my autism or something, but I'm pretty sure if I showed my social circle this conversation they'd 1) call me a twat and 2) agree that I'm still right despite that."

Pie prejudice? Please can someone now stop the train we really need to get off now, all out of logic with you.

Look, I think it's time we signed off and agreed on your number 1 solution as far as we're concerned, and probably some people reading through this thread will too.

Good luck with your 'isms' and 'phobics'

Beam me up Scotty.... Pleeeaaaseee!!

I see no reason for it to stop .

Midlands

"I see no reason for it to stop ."
It’s still early!

If you want to try and debate the above post, crack on. I'm all out of pie phobias

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

To throw a spanner in the works slightly........

What's the degree of separation for those that are adamant they'll never meet bi males?

What if a couple you meet played with a bi male previously? What if a single bi female has had previous meets with a bi couple or bi male?

Are they off the meet list too? Do they have to be fully washed and scrubbed just in case?

What if a straight couple you met had played with another straight couple who'd met a single bi female whose FB was a bi male who regularly met other single bi men?

So far as I know anatomically speaking the inside of a man's mouth (and of course arse) are identical to those of a woman. There's no biological difference unlike cocks and foofs. So there must be some kind of 'valid' reason as to why some people consider mens orifices to be in some way less desirable, or dare I say it - 'cleaner' and 'less risk' than a womans, surely?

I did skip a fair few biology classes at school but I can't remember ever seeing anything specific?

A

"To throw a spanner in the works slightly........

What's the degree of separation for those that are adamant they'll never meet bi males?

What if a couple you meet played with a bi male previously? What if a single bi female has had previous meets with a bi couple or bi male?

Are they off the meet list too? Do they have to be fully washed and scrubbed just in case?

What if a straight couple you met had played with another straight couple who'd met a single bi female whose FB was a bi male who regularly met other single bi men?

So far as I know anatomically speaking the inside of a man's mouth (and of course arse) are identical to those of a woman. There's no biological difference unlike cocks and foofs. So there must be some kind of 'valid' reason as to why some people consider mens orifices to be in some way less desirable, or dare I say it - 'cleaner' and 'less risk' than a womans, surely?

I did skip a fair few biology classes at school but I can't remember ever seeing anything specific?

A"

Currently Faraway

A"

I don't know about that....they do say that a woman's vulva is another form of penis (clitoris) and testicles (external labia).

most fundamental aspects

A"

So very well put

What if your spanner had been cleaned in WD40 after touching all those nuts? Isn’t it better being a spanner than a rat-chet. Nobody wants ratchets up their foof

Midlands

[Removed by poster at 06/03/20 15:17:39]

Anymore thoughts before the thread gets tobig and used down ?

Midlands

"

If I were to be walking down a street in the city late at night, and I walked past a couple of guys, standing alone, I'd probably be more nervous if they were black. I'm ashamed about that feeling, but it's still in me to some extent, thanks to my upbringing and all sorts of other social influences. Do I think I'm racist? No, I hope I'm not viewed as that at all. But do I think my involuntary feelings come from some racially biased origin?."

Admin, how do you miss such vile racism?

I like bi men because I like seeing men together. Simple really.

If someone doesn't want to touch me because I've touched a man who has had sex with another man then it's thier loss.

"

If I were to be walking down a street in the city late at night, and I walked past a couple of guys, standing alone, I'd probably be more nervous if they were black. I'm ashamed about that feeling, but it's still in me to some extent, thanks to my upbringing and all sorts of other social influences. Do I think I'm racist? No, I hope I'm not viewed as that at all. But do I think my involuntary feelings come from some racially biased origin?. Admin, how do you miss such vile racism?"

We were slagged off all the way through this post by many vile mouthed people, Admin did nothing about any of it. Think they're all part of the same clique brigade

What has happened on this post has nothing to do with the question I 1st asked .but some people have taken it in a different direction and I'm ok with that BUT what I'm not ok with is people saying admin should take it down.

If you don't like coments people are making please just leave the chat it's as simple as that.

By *yx_InannaWoman  over a year ago

Burslem

"

Cramlington

"

If I were to be walking down a street in the city late at night, and I walked past a couple of guys, standing alone, I'd probably be more nervous if they were black. I'm ashamed about that feeling, but it's still in me to some extent, thanks to my upbringing and all sorts of other social influences. Do I think I'm racist? No, I hope I'm not viewed as that at all. But do I think my involuntary feelings come from some racially biased origin?. Admin, how do you miss such vile racism?

We were slagged off all the way through this post by many vile mouthed people, Admin did nothing about any of it. Think they're all part of the same clique brigade "

You probably wouldn't even know if some people got time outs for things they said in this thread - Admin tend not to advertise it, which is very fair minded of them.

Mr Icebreaker

Cramlington

"What has happened on this post has nothing to do with the question I 1st asked .but some people have taken it in a different direction and I'm ok with that BUT what I'm not ok with is people saying admin should take it down.

If you don't like coments people are making please just leave the chat it's as simple as that."

You've said this a few times - want my perspective? Re-framing a question is a perfectly reasonable way of debating; your question implied that being bi is an advantage. Some of us have experiences that suggest it's more of a mixed blessing since we also have to deal with bigotry and, in my lived experience, queer bashing (although, as I hinted above, that's sometimes not turned out as well for the bashers as they hoped.) Within the debate that your question started there have been plenty of branches and forks - that's what happens in public debates like this.

Mr Icebreaker

Currently Faraway

OP, to comment on your original post, I do not think you’ve hit any jackpot if you’re bi and can or cannot accommodate. Some couples will like you if you’re bi and some other ones will avoid you like the plague. As for the accommodation part, from what I have read in comments, in my own threads, lots of couples have been so bombarded by chancers pretending to be bi or they have been let down by people who don’t show up that they will only meet men like me at clubs. So, I guess, I will be going to clubs to meet couples but only when my finances allow.

Other than that, I thoroughly enjoyed Untrepid Explorers’ reasoning and tenacity x

Birmingham

"

If I were to be walking down a street in the city late at night, and I walked past a couple of guys, standing alone, I'd probably be more nervous if they were black. I'm ashamed about that feeling, but it's still in me to some extent, thanks to my upbringing and all sorts of other social influences. Do I think I'm racist? No, I hope I'm not viewed as that at all. But do I think my involuntary feelings come from some racially biased origin?. Admin, how do you miss such vile racism?"

Huh. Now, I think you actually mean this. Which is... pretty staggering. You think me, talking about subtleties of my deeply rooted and undesirable feelings, as a way to try to open up a discussion is something I should be banned for? If I said something like you did, it'd have been meant in an ironic, joking way, but I don't think you work like that. It does suggest that you either don't understand my point, or don't want to..?

Birmingham

"

We were slagged off all the way through this post by many vile mouthed people, Admin did nothing about any of it. Think they're all part of the same clique brigade "

Hah, not even close. You want to be a victim, that's all. You want to be attacked, you want to be the hard done by one. You've had sooo many opportunities to intelligently advocate for your position but you declined every single one, and just cried victim. Absolute nonsense that this thread was ever about you at all, outside of when I tried to engage by giving you the specific right to reply. Your wife gave it a bit of a better shot than you, but still you seemed unwilling to make any sort of intelligent case, and just pretend I, or we, were having a go at you when we never were. You even seemed to think that, as with my last post, me exposing my own feelings around race was someone a slight at you... Don't come to a thread, sticking your head above the parapet when you're a deep minority in it and be surprised when people say things you don't like to hear. You not liking / understanding something doesn't make it about you though.

Birmingham

"OP, to comment on your original post, I do not think you’ve hit any jackpot if you’re bi and can or cannot accommodate. Some couples will like you if you’re bi and some other ones will avoid you like the plague. As for the accommodation part, from what I have read in comments, in my own threads, lots of couples have been so bombarded by chancers pretending to be bi or they have been let down by people who don’t show up that they will only meet men like me at clubs. So, I guess, I will be going to clubs to meet couples but only when my finances allow."

Yes, I don't think there's any huge difference. Having had proper MMF's now, and looking at the prospect of going back to MFM as we just can't find any decent, reliable Bi guys to build a regular thing with, I'm left wondering if it's just going to be weird and dull without that full "triangle" of interaction, but we'll see!

Birmingham

"Other than that, I thoroughly enjoyed Untrepid Explorers’ reasoning and tenacity x "

Why thank you!