FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > A boyfriend for wife

A boyfriend for wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iclassy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Still our search continues.

Are there any other cuck husbands on here like myself who long to find a young guy for my wife to date with full encouragement of their husband. The quality and suitability of single guys on this site seems to be getting worse.

Still I live in hope

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Wow cant believe having trouble finding someone for your wife as shes such a gorgeous s3xy woman.

I'd love my wife have a br but just can't get her agree enjoy pleasures of others for real

Hope works out for you both

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

"Still our search continues.

Are there any other cuck husbands on here like myself who long to find a young guy for my wife to date with full encouragement of their husband. The quality and suitability of single guys on this site seems to be getting worse.

Still I live in hope "

God I wish I was young, I’d be yr gorgeous ladies bf, any time... I’d be knocking ur door down to pleasure the lady

By *o3somesMan  over a year ago

Luton

Still I live in hope "

I’ve done this before with a couple in Manchester and I’m interested, I can travel to Manchester but obviously distance limits the amount of weekends to play

By *ing_Wookie_RodeoMan  over a year ago

stockport wasteland

I'm lways looking for different to what other men have the balls for, god I love fun situations

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd be up for this

My ex always wanted me to have a him and get a boyfriend also x I did consider it lol

"My ex always wanted me to have a him and get a boyfriend also x I did consider it lol "

Messaged you

By *elshkinkyMan  over a year ago

south wales

Have you thought of changing your settings for single guys

By *thleticgirthMan  over a year ago

wirral

This is something i would very much like to do

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Still I live in hope "

It is not easy to get a guy that understands the dynamics. Easy to find someone for a one off but finding someone to develop with isnot so simple. Our search continues too!

Miss hoolie would like something a bit more permanent with someone. For both single and group fun. We have found one decent guy.

We are more stag and vixen lifestyle. But ghosting seems to be the preferred option of lots of men on here

Manchester

Yes we find a huge amount of guys saying they have experience and understanding of a cuckold marriage..

When sadly it's quite the opposite.

Everyone is here for a 24/7 available service but it doesn't work like that .

We are toying with similar idea since two years but all we get obsessed guys who just message ' I am horny"

Dreamers I guess .

We think the potential candidates would be in the age range or 40 to 50 and have single status,living on their own with a good job.

That would work well

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

Sadly how comes everyone is so far away on here lol.

My last couple I used to look after his wife for him I met on twitter. New they were a great fun couple.

By *ensualgent38Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh & London

Still I live in hope "

I’m not sure I meet the ‘Young’ part of your quest, but I want to reassure you that there are experienced genuine respectful guys here to chat with. Yes, all those cliches, but it’s clear they count for you. I’d love to chat with you

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

"Everyone is here for a 24/7 available service but it doesn't work like that .

We are toying with similar idea since two years but all we get obsessed guys who just message ' I am horny"

Dreamers I guess .

We think the potential candidates would be in the age range or 40 to 50 and have single status,living on their own with a good job.

That would work well"

This approach of spelling out criteria is more useful in terms of narrowing down who would message if interested, although I do appreciate plenty of people ignore that and message anyway

Whenever I’ve done similar good upfront ideas of what the bf characteristics would be and how the arrangement would work always helps things and reduces lengthy conversations although you do still to have a fair amount of chatting to make sure that everyone knows what each other wants out of it

That way it can, and does, work well

stockport wasteland

Couples that are looking for a pop up boyfriend for their gf or wife give me a shout if you've read me profile

stockport wasteland

I got introduced to the scene by a cuckold couple

By *ogostick72Man  over a year ago

Scotland

Would love my mrs to get a younger boyfriend then tell me what they get up to

Would love for Mrs E to have a regular boyfriend!

Struggling to find what we are searching for too...

By *abybearandthebossCouple  over a year ago

COLCHESTER

I think your profile is set up to say that you’re not looking for men, and your profile text doesn’t emphasise it either? Maybe if you change that you might find what you are looking for? x good luck! Sounds exciting xx

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Yes we find a huge amount of guys saying they have experience and understanding of a cuckold marriage..

When sadly it's quite the opposite. "

smiles.

By *ig Chris75Man  over a year ago

Sandbach

Still I live in hope "

I'm an educated, "normal" guy living in South Cheshire and I'd love to see if I measure up to the required standard.

Chris x

Sadly you need to be prepared for the numerous time wasters on here.... There are those that make out they can talk the talk, and there are those that write and disappear .... both are as pointless as each other.

But now and again, a real find appears. Stay positive

wirral

This almost happened for me, met the wife for a social, got on well, text then the husband pulled the plug in the run up. Very much something i would like to do as well. If any couples are looking for a bf for the wife please message me. Xx

By *ee And MikeCouple  over a year ago

Cannock

Still I live in hope "

I think there are a lot of guys on here who don’t understand the cuckold dynamic, the fact that as cucks we are happy for our wives to take lovers to fulfil their sexual needs as well as a ‘boyfriend experience’ is something that most guys can’t get their heads around or understand

Like you, I live in hope

By *atinocoupleCouple  over a year ago

SF, NY, London (in that order)

Still I live in hope

I think there are a lot of guys on here who don’t understand the cuckold dynamic, the fact that as cucks we are happy for our wives to take lovers to fulfil their sexual needs as well as a ‘boyfriend experience’ is something that most guys can’t get their heads around or understand

Like you, I live in hope"

Nor us sadly. Especially for a combined hot wife / hothusband / stag / vixen dynamic. Raised more questions than anything.

I am about that life

By *lack_alembicMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

I am looking and live in hope to find a couple who are looking for a boyfriend to be part of their willing dynamic. So I am open to chatting to couple who are interested

By *hemainintainMan  over a year ago

Chichester

"Struggling to find what we are searching for too..."

You guys are insanely hot . So wish I was closer to you X

"Struggling to find what we are searching for too...

You guys are insanely hot . So wish I was closer to you X "

Thanks for the love...

It’s a tough dynamic as most blokes just want a fuck and go (which we understand) , but this isn’t for us any more

X

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

Still I live in hope "

Maybe she doesn’t want to

By *ooskiMan  over a year ago

south coast

Still I live in hope

It is not easy to get a guy that understands the dynamics. Easy to find someone for a one off but finding someone to develop with isnot so simple. Our search continues too!"

Pssss we do exsist...

"

Thanks for the love...

It’s a tough dynamic as most blokes just want a fuck and go (which we understand) , but this isn’t for us any more

X"

Why don't you look for cpls who also wants similar lifestyle .

It would be more safe that way.

By *istressdandsubtCouple  over a year ago

caterham

We are a bi couple , also gem dom , we would live to meet a couple into cuck where I the cuck dont fuck the other couples wife but they both play with my wife i watch and do all but penetration, can we find a couple into this , no , funny as loads of couples look for a single woman

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

"We are a bi couple , also gem dom , we would live to meet a couple into cuck where I the cuck dont fuck the other couples wife but they both play with my wife i watch and do all but penetration, can we find a couple into this , no , funny as loads of couples look for a single woman "

That sound nice. I would love to play with you.

By *anes HubbyCouple  over a year ago

Babbacombe Torquay

It's something that has dominated our marriage for the last decade, Jane loves the whole "boyfriend" scenario and it works for us.

I can't believe that you're struggling to find a guy for your wife. She's gorgeous and looks amazing in stockings! I'd be there in a flash, with hosiery gifts!

Still I live in hope "

I’ve met a few couples like this and hopefully another in March.

It’s a nice dynamic which I love to play out.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Ours is more stag/vixen, not cuck, but we've also found that when it comes down to it, there are more chancers than anything else. Shame, because we're very serious about finding someone suitable too.

Reading about this struggle for others and feeling VERY lucky to have found a really good one

#gratefulnesstuesday

Manchester

Still I live in hope

Maybe she doesn’t want to"

She definitely wants too

Check her single profile

I can assure you it's equally as hard for us single guys to find regular play partners.

I much prefer repeat meets as you get to be more comfortable with each other and get more pleasure out of it as the time goes

Edinburgh & London

"I can assure you it's equally as hard for us single guys to find regular play partners.

I much prefer repeat meets as you get to be more comfortable with each other and get more pleasure out of it as the time goes "

Very much this.

This thread shows it can be difficult to find the right people on Fab. But when you do and the stars align, bi cuck games with couples are simply the most erotic to me!

Love meeting couples where the male is caged and they never complain of any pain, a couple of guys j know love wearing while they wife sees guys

Hi everyone looking for a bf for their wife!

*look at me, look at me, waves hand in air*

Manchester

"Love meeting couples where the male is caged and they never complain of any pain, a couple of guys j know love wearing while they wife sees guys "

Yes hubby always caged when I meet

"Hi everyone looking for a bf for their wife!

*look at me, look at me, waves hand in air*"

Turned ya down did she?

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Still I live in hope "

How do the mechanics work with it all?

"Hi everyone looking for a bf for their wife!

*look at me, look at me, waves hand in air*

Turned ya down did she? "

Haha noooo. That's just me trying to be funny but also letting people know that I am up for the bf's wife situation haha.

Gutted it came across like that.

I am into the hotwife scenario and giving the 'boyfriend' experience. I am looking for a regular couple for ongoing meets and dates where the husband is happy for me to be with his wife and the wife is looking for a lover to play with and date.

By *hocolateRodMan  over a year ago

London and over UK

Still I live in hope "

Would love this scenario !

By *wmbranmikeMan  over a year ago

Swansea

I meet a married cpl regular he classes me as her bf we go out for drinks and have fun she tells him and he joins us to

By *enatton2Couple  over a year ago

West Midlands

This is something we’ve discussed, hopefully we get chatting to someone we feel comfortable doing that with. He’d have to meet us both first though

It didn’t to me.

I got what you meant x

"It didn’t to me.

I got what you meant x"

Was that in reply to me? I hope so!

By *leasure4leisureMan  over a year ago

south

"It didn’t to me.

I got what you meant x"

To date such a fabulous hot wife as yourself would be fabulous x

There will be many that fit the bill, hard to tell from a profile what a persons truly like. And then there's countless male profiles and liars out there.

I am more in to "more than one meet" , it's more interesting tbh. I always believe in saying what you mean and mean what you say.

The search continues as it does for many of us.....

"It didn’t to me.

I got what you meant x

To date such a fabulous hot wife as yourself would be fabulous x"

Gosh that’s flattering

But I just had one guy change his mind after one week lol

So it can’t be that good

By *leasure4leisureMan  over a year ago

south

"It didn’t to me.

I got what you meant x

To date such a fabulous hot wife as yourself would be fabulous x

Gosh that’s flattering

But I just had one guy change his mind after one week lol

So it can’t be that good

"

Maybe he was just not up to the job ! X

I'd love it! call me round when they want have me how they want

Just throwing my hat into the ring. Not for this particular OP as I think I’m too old, but if anyone wants a bf for their wife, or husband, or both, then just private message me!

Leeds

"Just throwing my hat into the ring. Not for this particular OP as I think I’m too old, but if anyone wants a bf for their wife, or husband, or both, then just private message me!"

Pity I’ve no wife or husband lol.....

By *ocoTemptationMan  over a year ago

london

So very very true. Speaking once again from the single male/Bull's perspective finding a couple interested in building something along these line has been almost impossible along the years.

Much to my exasperation more often than not when the couple has been interested in developing something with deep foundations they have not lived local enough for it to be a realistic goal.

I have now modified my expectations but if the right couple and the right circumstances were to present themselves......oh hell yes

By *p478Man  over a year ago

norfolk

I find this very frustrating. I would really like to find a couple to explore and build a cuck relationship. It's the most arousing thought I have.

I'm pretty sure I can give what that couple would require / need. I'm looking for such a couple in Norfolk and Suffolk.

if only i were thirty years younger damnit I'm going to hairdresser latter see if she can skim twenty years

Leeds

"if only i were thirty years younger damnit I'm going to hairdresser latter see if she can skim twenty years "

Good luck with that Chicken......

"if only i were thirty years younger damnit I'm going to hairdresser latter see if she can skim twenty years

Good luck with that Chicken......"

cockadoodledoooooo

My wife has just ended a 2 year sexual relationship with a bull but he was the same age as us not a younger one

"My wife has just ended a 2 year sexual relationship with a bull but he was the same age as us not a younger one"
she a toriadoress?

I’d love this, nobody local that wants a young guy (20) though

By *_the_impalerMan  over a year ago

canterbury

Hi all

OP stay positive I have found that it’s the personality between the 3 that is the important bit for a real fwb/hot wife or lover relationship so that everyone knows what everyone wants and doesn’t want. A lot of my previous long term meets have turned into this over the years trips away and visits to clubs and a lot of fun can be had. Good luck

By *ocoTemptationMan  over a year ago

london

"My wife has just ended a 2 year sexual relationship with a bull but he was the same age as us not a younger one"

Lucky Bull, sorry it came to an end but I'm sure it was great while it lasted?

By *exy BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Torrox, Spain

We've lived the Hot Wife (or stag and vixen) lifestyle for many years, but we're not into a cuckold relationship. That's a very different situation.

The dynamics are quite involved and a lot of single guys just don't understand that it's not just about the time spent in bed with the lady.

Becky had a lover in the UK for many years, so we'd like to get back to the way things were then.

As mentioned several times above, we live in hope...

By *epaWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

My wife had a bf for nearly 3 years and has been seeing another guy for over a year. Both younger

Leeds

"if only i were thirty years younger damnit I'm going to hairdresser latter see if she can skim twenty years

Good luck with that Chicken......cockadoodledoooooo "

Sqwark......lol

"My wife had a bf for nearly 3 years and has been seeing another guy for over a year. Both younger "

Would love to be your regular guy x

North West

"My wife had a bf for nearly 3 years and has been seeing another guy for over a year. Both younger

Would love to be your regular guy x"

Oooft

I would like to be some 1s bf

[Removed by poster at 19/02/20 16:35:40]

Manchester

To have nights out some during the week and weekends away would be ideal.

Still I live in hope "

I’ll be quite happy, however I’m not so young but I can make up for that

I've been in a relationship like this for the last three months. It's fun as the Male half has become a really good friend

Ace

Any couples in the East or West Midlands looking for a regular for their wife?

Just to remind everyone I am available to be a bf for a hot wife. More than happy to oblige.

This would be my perfect situation. I revel in being single, very much enjoy sex, especially as part of a couple's desires/needs, had many meets with others wives on previous profiles.

I miss the affection, the chance to care, to flirt, date, look after someone, be a gentleman with, connect with, to grow sexually with.

This scenario would allow that without the fear of having my single life encroached on too far whilst fulfilling the desires, needs, kink of all three of us.

If any couples wish to talk further with no obligation please do get in touch.

I'm genuinely single, can accommodate or travel, I work hard, I'm travelled and I'm very open to everyone having their own perfect scenario not just my wishes/desires.

Hot hot hot subject J

By *lacklovingwomanWoman  over a year ago

St. Neots

We have exactly the same problem , it has got worse on here sadly x

By *ooskiMan  over a year ago

south coast

"To have nights out some during the week and weekends away would be ideal. "

Enjoyed exactly this

St. Neots

Still I live in hope "

You need to set your profile so men can actually message you xx

wirral

i woukd love this more than anything and am very genuine

By *hezzie BikersCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Still I live in hope "

Love this

By *linyMan  over a year ago

Manchester/London

Still I live in hope "

I think the word that stands out is ‘young’. How young is young to you and your suitability requirements. The demographic of more mature, reliable and respectful minded young men is narrower I would say.

Manchester

Yes possibly

You may be correct

By *ritishAsianMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Still I live in hope "

I am currently looking to date a wife where the husband has provided full permission to do so

Mail me if you are interested and more pics can be provided

i can help with this

Manchester

There is some credence to the fact a older boyfriend may be more suitable in being a more experienced lover and know how the cuckold mindset works.

But from experience the younger guy has that "hunger " for the more mature lady.Also the energy...

I said to last last night we should find her a boyfriend

All these hot wives that look so sexy but live so far away.

I need to find one of these arrangements, I’d become best mates with the hubby, every weekend like maaaayte, put a ton in my account I’m looking to take your Mrs to a gang bang this weekend & I wanna get her something sexy to wear!

By *oungnwilling_18Man  over a year ago

coventry

Wish I could find more people who wanted a really young guy to date their wife I’d love it lol

By *ingle ex cuckMan  over a year ago

chester

There are very very many but in reality most are wannabes

When I was part of a couple we found this site to be pretty tiresome

And changed tactics

It actually was my downfall

So please be careful what you wish for .

chester

"I need to find one of these arrangements, I’d become best mates with the hubby, every weekend like maaaayte, put a ton in my account I’m looking to take your Mrs to a gang bang this weekend & I wanna get her something sexy to wear! "

A ton in your account ? Yawn ..........

Re - advertise yourself as into financial domming

chester

"All these hot wives that look so sexy but live so far away. "

Yes mike it’s always the way sadly

chester

"There is some credence to the fact a older boyfriend may be more suitable in being a more experienced lover and know how the cuckold mindset works.

But from experience the younger guy has that "hunger " for the more mature lady.Also the energy..."

Your actually spot on there

"I need to find one of these arrangements, I’d become best mates with the hubby, every weekend like maaaayte, put a ton in my account I’m looking to take your Mrs to a gang bang this weekend & I wanna get her something sexy to wear!

A ton in your account ? Yawn ..........

Re - advertise yourself as into financial domming "

I was jesting of course, I couldn’t even get involved myself, even if encouraged by the mr...I’m far to vanilla

By *aneyyMan  over a year ago

london

Crazy that this is hard to find given the amount of guys on here, but then I only really know how women and couples work. I’ve been offered this a couple of times but found the reality was way more complicated than discussed at the beginning. Definitely doable though, just takes a bit of time and umm research let’s say

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

I had a younger fwb but he got clingy, so it's once and done now

coventry

Getting offers from people but everyone’s so far away no one near me

Seems like an ideal set up for us. I‘d love him to have a regular lady and let them have their moments together in private to satiate sexual need. I’d love hearing all about the good sex. But alas, it’s been a fantasy unfulfilled

We still dream x

Everyone is just far away , I'm certainly available

No one in Cornwall most from up counttyy

I'm south west and seem to be very little couples looking from here

By *ink flamingoWoman  over a year ago

essex

Works for me and my hubby, I have him and someone he’s that I see regularly although I’ve never referred to him as a boyfriend. But essentially that is the relationship we have xx

By *ammy lynWoman  over a year ago

Stoke-on-trent

Been looking for a regular boyfriend on the side for quite some time now, with my fellas knowledge I should add xx

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

We have one guy my wife meets once or twice a year, it works for us as he is some distance away all our other meets are together tho I may have the very odd meet with a woman when wife permits. Not often as I enjoy performing in front of husbands

By *im4play4uMan  over a year ago

Berkhamsted

You should find a guy somewhere that's not full of horny swingers! At work, or in a pub after chatting a few times. This would be a dream situation to a guy who never thought of it before!

"You should find a guy somewhere that's not full of horny swingers! At work, or in a pub after chatting a few times. This would be a dream situation to a guy who never thought of it before!"

By *ugga81Man  over a year ago

West Malling

Op, perhaps those that you do judge to be the correct quality and suitability don't consider you to be the same?

It works both ways. Lost count the amount of times couples seem incredulous when I politely decline their offer like I should be grateful.

Manchester

Well latest development.

Got chatting to young guy of tinder at weekend agreed to meet this following afternoon.With a lot of single guys bottles out before meet.

This search continues

By *ritishAsianMan  over a year ago

Leeds

I am looking for a couple within yorkshire, manchester, liverpool areas. Ideally 75miles as i am happy to drive or accommodate x

Manchester

Maybe I'm being to fussy but I have a certain height I want in a guy.Need a guy 5ft 10 inches at least.Someone who is taller than me .Just my preference .

coventry

I’ve been looking for a couple for regular meets

I do like the idea of being the girlfriend or wife’s boyfriend though

I would like to get to know a laid back couple to develop a hotwife relationship with for on going meets.

Edinburgh & London

"Well latest development.

Got chatting to young guy of tinder at weekend agreed to meet this following afternoon.With a lot of single guys bottles out before meet.

This search continues "

That’s a nightmare but I hear that frequently from couples about younger guys. I can assure you that some of us never bottle out when we have the chance to meet a lovely couple like you

By *ummerforeverMan  over a year ago

greenford

I woule absolutely love this! Experienced enough also, if you're reading this and london based or surrounding areas then definitely send me a message!

North West

We're still looking for a guy for regular meets

"We're still looking for a guy for regular meets "

Wish I was closer

North West

"We're still looking for a guy for regular meets

Wish I was closer"

This is the perpetual problem. Guys we like the look of are often far away!

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Would just love to be the "boyfriend"...!!!

Bolton

[Removed by poster at 29/02/20 17:11:31]

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

Shame as shes an amazing looking woman too not all us single guys ghost btw.

coventry

Anyone looking for a younger boyfriend/fwb for their wife?

Any northern couples searching message me! My biggest fantasy is exactly this

St. Neots

The search is in its 10th year for us and its been very frustrating, we get soooo close and either they lie about certain aspects or don't understand a cuckold couple xx

Help please xxxx

By *eductivefoxMan  over a year ago

southside

How young are you talking for a guy here? I’ve done plenty of these scenarios in my 20s but now in my 40s

I’m interested in all aspects. Message me

are you just trying to get her out the house if so give her some money for shoes....... simples

I have got a boyfriend for my GF but not from the site ..he is my best friend

It's very difficult to find a genuine guy who can understand this aspect . Most of them just want a fuck nothing else . We stopped our search and now playing that fantasy with cpls . It's safe and easy.

coventry

Wish I could find a couple looking for a younger guy to have a relationship with the wife/gf

By *allnlongMan  over a year ago

Torpoint & Stonehouse

"It's very difficult to find a genuine guy who can understand this aspect . Most of them just want a fuck nothing else . We stopped our search and now playing that fantasy with cpls . It's safe and easy. "

We are on here, but I know its difficult to find the right guys.

I definitely think there should be a verifiable FWB criteria on here, for people who want something other than a cum dump from their meets.

By *otwifeforyou1978Couple  over a year ago

Telford

This definitely interests us

I'd be happy to help you with that if you're ok to travel to a hotel? Also have a lady friend who would be more than happy to help

Hi we had trouble finding a suitable bf but think we have now cracked it

They have been seeing each other socially and sexually for several months now

And it’s everything we hoped it would be

By *en.....emMan  over a year ago

West mids

we've been looking for a a genuine regular fuck buddy/ bf for the wife for a while.

I’ve been looking for a couple for a couple of years. Let’s chat!

I'm not just for xmas ya know

By *elicatedelicateCouple  over a year ago

Southside

Wow what a wonderful thread. I’m a hotwife (and a bit of a size queen) with a husband I adore and love immensely that doesn’t satisfy me sexually. I also have a few regular men who call over and I also have effectively a boyfriend too who I go on dates with and it’s not just sex I’m attracted to his personality and have feelings for him.

Before all this world I didn’t even know what it was. I have to admit it is an incredibly exciting life.

Tips:

Be clear what you want in your profile

Bolton

Whole area/concept is fascinating. Think I might be embarking on this adventure. Fingers crossed....!!

You must be pretty picky, most young yins I know would be like "Stand aside, I'll show you how this is done."

coventry

Any couples looking for a younger guy

I want an actual relationship not just where me and your wife/gf fucks and that’s it

Still I live in hope "

Personally I find that the quality of couples on this site is just as poor.

The top 10-20% of single guys don’t need to lower their standards for the 100’s of aesthetically challenged, out of shape delusional entitled couples.

Perhaps it’s your attitude that is holding you back.

Good luck with your search

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

"Maybe I'm being to fussy but I have a certain height I want in a guy.Need a guy 5ft 10 inches at least.Someone who is taller than me. Just my preference."

This is something I’ve done before. Hubby was bi-cuck and they lived on a farm SE of London.

I was invited over weekly to talk, massage and usually play with her. Hubby would watch from a chair or end of the bed. Sometimes she would send him out on errands for an hour or so. He would always bring us food and refreshments.

Wife liked to watch him clean my cock whenever it popped out of her before he would hold her open and guide me in.

We would head into London shopping with money he gave her to spend on outfits. Those were fun days as she would flirt outrageously, flash on the tube escalators and I’d sneak into her changing room...

They ended things as the farm took over more and more of his time, while promotion meant more international travel for wifey.

I never say never, but finding a couple who want such an ongoing agreement, without anyone developing feelings, is a hard task.

In the meantime I console myself with club visits. A few of those revolve around wives wanting a solo evening out or have hubby in tow for private bi fun.

If an opening arose for a beautiful experienced, bearded, blue eyed man then I would give it serious consideration.

Good luck OP and all the other couples searching for their Mr Right x

Never give up !! There is someone for everyone on here ... trust me x

Manchester

From her cucks point of view....

I want nothing more than my hotwife to be dating and meeting guys.This is a strange concept for other married couples not in a cuck/hotwife relationship. The fact I also desire her to commit to a relationship with someone else,highly addictive. The possibility that if she was to keep meeting a guy that feelings would develop between them gives me more reason to encourage this.

Bizarre and dangerous..

But highly addictive.

coventry

Still hoping to find a couple for exactly this

By *eep80Man  over a year ago

middlesbrough

Have faith , there is guys like me looking for exactly the same thing

Still I live in hope "

Oh to be young again !

By *amyorksMan  over a year ago

Barnsley

Knowing feelings are involved gives a massive buzz...weirdly

Nothing better than the wife having a full on boyfriend

By *erryc20Couple  over a year ago

Mendip Area

couldn't agree more

Love one for Stacey

Hotwives in the West Midlands come say hello.

By *agle76Man  over a year ago

Birstall

Still I live in hope "

I'd love to be a boyfriend to a married woman

By *en.....emMan  over a year ago

West mids

looking for genuine fuck bud boyfriend for my wife

By *nnocentimesMan  over a year ago

over there by that tree

Still I live in hope "

Direct train to Milton Keyes... I can pick her up in my clapped out motor and show her my bed sit for the weekend.

I would love to a boyfriend to a nice wife, I make a great boyfriend lol

This is a big fantasy of mine... I want to find a woman to meet with me on here, but I might have to lower my sights

North West

"This is a big fantasy of mine... I want to find a woman to meet with me on here, but I might have to lower my sights"

Gawd, the distance thing again

"This is a big fantasy of mine... I want to find a woman to meet with me on here, but I might have to lower my sights

Gawd, the distance thing again "

Distance???

North West

"This is a big fantasy of mine... I want to find a woman to meet with me on here, but I might have to lower my sights

Gawd, the distance thing again

Distance??? "

Well, this wife is looking for a regular guy, but Newcastle is a wee bit far, logistically speaking. Shame.

By *henanigans2023Couple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

A boyfriend, now that sounds very nice. One that's awesome in bed. Vixen xxx