FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Chastity, tease and denial.

Chastity, tease and denial.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This whole area turns me on lately. I've no idea why lol.

Do many ladies here keep their partners chaste? And what fun/evil ways do you tease them or deny them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"This whole area turns me on lately. I've no idea why lol.

Do many ladies here keep their partners chaste? And what fun/evil ways do you tease them or deny them? "

I just wouldn't touch him at all lol.

By *hom_1981Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Chastity is such a yummy headfuck.

I adore being locked up and denied. Better still is playing whilst locked, I find it really does focus the mind and gets me into a wholly obedient and compliant headspace.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have been chatting to a wonderful sexy lady on here. She has instructed me to get a cock cage so she can own me and so I can worship her. Iv uploaded a pic of me in the cage. What do you think?

Do many ladies here keep their partners chaste? And what fun/evil ways do you tease them or deny them?

I just wouldn't touch him at all lol."

That's really evil lol.

"Chastity is such a yummy headfuck.

I adore being locked up and denied. Better still is playing whilst locked, I find it really does focus the mind and gets me into a wholly obedient and compliant headspace.

"

What has been done to you while locked?

"I have been chatting to a wonderful sexy lady on here. She has instructed me to get a cock cage so she can own me and so I can worship her. Iv uploaded a pic of me in the cage. What do you think?"

Looks restrictive. How does it feel? And what does she want to do to you?

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

That's really evil lol."

Yep.

By *uttercup and WestleyCouple  over a year ago

Merseyside

"I have been chatting to a wonderful sexy lady on here. She has instructed me to get a cock cage so she can own me and so I can worship her. Iv uploaded a pic of me in the cage. What do you think?"

Wow, you are a lucky dude. The pic is very sexy. Enjoy worshiping her.

That's really evil lol.

Yep. "

Shoulda guessed that sort of evil would be right up your street lol.

"I have been chatting to a wonderful sexy lady on here. She has instructed me to get a cock cage so she can own me and so I can worship her. Iv uploaded a pic of me in the cage. What do you think?

Wow, you are a lucky dude. The pic is very sexy. Enjoy worshiping her."

Thanks I am extremely lucky she is a total Goddess.x

Manchester

"What has been done to you while locked?"

A variety of things. From things as simple as being made to orally worship my partner and make her cum. Wearing a strapon to fuck her. Being plugged and made to watch her masturbate. Dressed in fem underwear and sent to work locked.

Then to the more “interesting” stuff. Such as being fucked anally while chaste. Made to suck cock and my personal favourite being fucked by a guy while locked.

"What has been done to you while locked?

A variety of things. From things as simple as being made to orally worship my partner and make her cum. Wearing a strapon to fuck her. Being plugged and made to watch her masturbate. Dressed in fem underwear and sent to work locked.

Then to the more “interesting” stuff. Such as being fucked anally while chaste. Made to suck cock and my personal favourite being fucked by a guy while locked.

"

Wow. All sorts of stuff.

How did it feel to be caged during all these things? Did you love or hate the cage? And how long did she keep you caged? Did she ever let you cum?

"I have been chatting to a wonderful sexy lady on here. She has instructed me to get a cock cage so she can own me and so I can worship her. Iv uploaded a pic of me in the cage. What do you think?

Looks restrictive. How does it feel? And what does she want to do to you? "

Yes it is restrictive it's not easy getting it on. She wants me to worship her mainly, her first task was for me to put the pic up. I am hers and I am a lucky boy for being so.

Manchester

"Wow. All sorts of stuff.

How did it feel to be caged during all these things? Did you love or hate the cage? And how long did she keep you caged? Did she ever let you cum?"

Quite honestly I really enjoy being locked. I love the notion of relinquishing control of my cock and become almost penis-less. I found it a wholly fulfilling experience.

Knowing you aren’t going to cum has quite the effect on the brain....

My favourite experience was being fucked anally. My cock and orgasm became utterly meaningless and I was literally a “hole” to be used. At the time it felt quite profound and it never crossed my mind that I’d prefer to be unlocked.

I’ve been held in chastity for a few days and up to 10 days or so. I’d happily have done longer tbh.

Obviously once released the next orgasm is always very spectacular and very messy

Yes it is restrictive it's not easy getting it on. She wants me to worship her mainly, her first task was for me to put the pic up. I am hers and I am a lucky boy for being so."

Has she said how long she wants to cage you for? Or when you'll get to cum?

"Wow. All sorts of stuff.

How did it feel to be caged during all these things? Did you love or hate the cage? And how long did she keep you caged? Did she ever let you cum?

Quite honestly I really enjoy being locked. I love the notion of relinquishing control of my cock and become almost penis-less. I found it a wholly fulfilling experience.

Knowing you aren’t going to cum has quite the effect on the brain....

My favourite experience was being fucked anally. My cock and orgasm became utterly meaningless and I was literally a “hole” to be used. At the time it felt quite profound and it never crossed my mind that I’d prefer to be unlocked.

I’ve been held in chastity for a few days and up to 10 days or so. I’d happily have done longer tbh.

Obviously once released the next orgasm is always very spectacular and very messy

"

Don't you get imppossibly horny when the cage is on for a longer time? Doesn't it make you desperate to get out and cum?

Manchester

"Don't you get imppossibly horny when the cage is on for a longer time? Doesn't it make you desperate to get out and cum?"

I guess it’s one of things that differentiates submissives from kinky folk.

For me, being locked is something to revel in. The fact that someone wants to take control away from me. As such I enjoy all of the sensations you described.

Being unable to cum, get hard is deliciously frustrating and I bask in those sensations. Moreover the fact I am following the will and wishes of my partner is extremely satisfying. To the point where I want to be locked and denied for longer just to show my commitment and eagerness to please her.

"Don't you get imppossibly horny when the cage is on for a longer time? Doesn't it make you desperate to get out and cum?

I guess it’s one of things that differentiates submissives from kinky folk.

For me, being locked is something to revel in. The fact that someone wants to take control away from me. As such I enjoy all of the sensations you described.

Being unable to cum, get hard is deliciously frustrating and I bask in those sensations. Moreover the fact I am following the will and wishes of my partner is extremely satisfying. To the point where I want to be locked and denied for longer just to show my commitment and eagerness to please her.

"

Do you really desire no orgasms while locked? You only want to please her? How long do you think you'd happily stay locked?

It almost sounds like her orgasms take teh place of your own, and you fully accept that.

By *appy but hornyMan  over a year ago

wakefield

Lucky fella.i wear a cage but to have an owner too is so hot

Yes it is restrictive it's not easy getting it on. She wants me to worship her mainly, her first task was for me to put the pic up. I am hers and I am a lucky boy for being so.

Has she said how long she wants to cage you for? Or when you'll get to cum?"

That's for Miss to decide.

Manchester

"Do you really desire no orgasms while locked? You only want to please her? How long do you think you'd happily stay locked?

It almost sounds like her orgasms take teh place of your own, and you fully accept that. "

In a D/s dynamic cumming certainly becomes less important for me. That’s not to say I don’t want or enjoy orgasms but that isn’t the main focus.

I definitely put pleasuring my partner and her satisfaction above my own. If she decides I am not to cum then I willing accept that.

It may sound strange but in such a dynamic I found far more contentment and fulfilment than I have in any vanilla/kink sexual session, orgasm or no orgasm...

That's for Miss to decide."

Very true. I was just curious if she'd hinted how long you might be caged for. Aren't you worried?

"Do you really desire no orgasms while locked? You only want to please her? How long do you think you'd happily stay locked?

It almost sounds like her orgasms take teh place of your own, and you fully accept that.

In a D/s dynamic cumming certainly becomes less important for me. That’s not to say I don’t want or enjoy orgasms but that isn’t the main focus.

I definitely put pleasuring my partner and her satisfaction above my own. If she decides I am not to cum then I willing accept that.

It may sound strange but in such a dynamic I found far more contentment and fulfilment than I have in any vanilla/kink sexual session, orgasm or no orgasm...

"

It's almost like the cage is just a tool for you to something more profound. Don't you get worried about it being on for a v long time, though? Is there really no limit?

Manchester

"It's almost like the cage is just a tool for you to something more profound. Don't you get worried about it being on for a v long time, though? Is there really no limit?"

Not really, the same would be true without the chastity cage. The rules still apply.... the willing submission to other persons wishes and desires.

I’d never worry about how long it was on for as I would only do something like that with a person I trusted implicitly. As such I know they would have my best interest at heart and always ensure I was ok.

Trust is a HUGE element in D/s

"It's almost like the cage is just a tool for you to something more profound. Don't you get worried about it being on for a v long time, though? Is there really no limit?

Not really, the same would be true without the chastity cage. The rules still apply.... the willing submission to other persons wishes and desires.

I’d never worry about how long it was on for as I would only do something like that with a person I trusted implicitly. As such I know they would have my best interest at heart and always ensure I was ok.

Trust is a HUGE element in D/s"

Might also be smart to do this with a lady who never loses her keys.

Manchester

"Might also be smart to do this with a lady who never loses her keys. "

Got to ensure there is always a spare key in a safe place!!!

Or it’s a DIY job with the pliers and hacksaw to get it off

"Might also be smart to do this with a lady who never loses her keys.

Got to ensure there is always a spare key in a safe place!!!

Or it’s a DIY job with the pliers and hacksaw to get it off

"

Could be a tricky one to explain at A and E

Anybody else into all this?

?

By *iliciousCouple  over a year ago

South East

——————

"

———————

You put that all so eloquently. My thoughts entirely It is odd how cumming really becomes unimportant, never thought it would be but yes it’s true for me also when caged.

By *1960Couple  over a year ago

Durham

Have several cages but have to lock myself up as wife not interested in playing chastity games

——————

———————

You put that all so eloquently. My thoughts entirely It is odd how cumming really becomes unimportant, never thought it would be but yes it’s true for me also when caged. "

How long have you been caged at a time? How did it feel? Any fun/evil teasing from the lady in charge?

Manchester

"You put that all so eloquently. My thoughts entirely It is odd how cumming really becomes unimportant, never thought it would be but yes it’s true for me also when caged. "

Thank you, I’m glad you think so.

Submission and D/s is so often misunderstood, I wanted to try and explain from my own submissive point of view.

"You put that all so eloquently. My thoughts entirely It is odd how cumming really becomes unimportant, never thought it would be but yes it’s true for me also when caged.

Thank you, I’m glad you think so.

Submission and D/s is so often misunderstood, I wanted to try and explain from my own submissive point of view."

Your replies did feel more "real" than the kinky thoughts in my head.

I'd love to hear more about how ladies have actually teased and denied caged cocks. And denied/controlled orgasms. There must be so much fun to be had in those areas.

Very true. I was just curious if she'd hinted how long you might be caged for. Aren't you worried? "

No hints and no I'm not worried as I trust her.

Very true. I was just curious if she'd hinted how long you might be caged for. Aren't you worried?

No hints and no I'm not worried as I trust her."

Yeah, trust is so important with this sort of area.

By *assysaz40Man  over a year ago

chorley

I would like a female to hold my chastity cage keys

By *adlyDeeplyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We enjoy this from time to time and occasionally, MrsM will proudly wear the keys around her neck when we are out...

"We enjoy this from time to time and occasionally, MrsM will proudly wear the keys around her neck when we are out... "

Fun . What sorts of things do you do when he's caged?

By *adlyDeeplyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"We enjoy this from time to time and occasionally, MrsM will proudly wear the keys around her neck when we are out...

Fun . What sorts of things do you do when he's caged? "

All sorts, it’s about getting in the headspace.

"We enjoy this from time to time and occasionally, MrsM will proudly wear the keys around her neck when we are out...

Fun . What sorts of things do you do when he's caged?

All sorts, it’s about getting in the headspace. "

Could you give any example? I'm v curious what caged couples do and what it really feels like for both partners.

Bump.

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

Omg I SO need this any master out there?

"Omg I SO need this any master out there? "

https://chastikey.com/

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

Quite useful if you like this sort of thing at the moment!

It's quite fun for short bursts (an evening or two) not sure I could manage much longer...

This is something we want to explore,

I think it would be great fun to have him locked up while I tease him

She makes me walk around the nude beach wearin a cage on my cock .

Do many ladies here keep their partners chaste? And what fun/evil ways do you tease them or deny them? "

It’s a massive turn on. D and I played a game recently. He wasn’t allowed to cum for a week no matter what...he could wank, edge touch do what he wanted but not cum. So he would get real close but wasn’t able to satisfy himself....until I decided he could but even then was tied down and played with until he was told that he could cum....and he did so very messily the payback was definitely worth it....next time he’s gonna be caged...

By *assysaz40Man  over a year ago

chorley

"She makes me walk around the nude beach wearin a cage on my cock . "
i would love this

By *ookingandexploringCouple  over a year ago

Trowbridge

"This is something we want to explore,

I think it would be great fun to have him locked up while I tease him "

Mr was caged for put last meet.. Thrilling. He was a poor tease little boy until release time...

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

"Omg I SO need this any master out there?

https://chastikey.com/

"

I'm on this but not really finding what I want x

By *eedAbuse4HubbyCouple  over a year ago

North West

I do.

And there are far too many ways of teasing / denying to list. Open to PMs though if you’d like to discuss further xx

I do.

And there are far too many ways of teasing / denying to list. Open to PMs though if you’d like to discuss further xx"

I'd love to hear more. Can you pm me? I tried, but it wouldn't let me pm you .

» Add a new message to this topic