FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > BDSM Subs 2

BDSM Subs 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensual OP   Man  over a year ago

Sutton

The other thread was going well.

As someone said it would be good to hear from the Dommes and their subs. We know you are out there

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Im sure some will answer. Maybe they’re just a bit tied up at the moment.

Sutton

groan

By *ady23Woman  over a year ago

Coventry

"The other thread was going well.

As someone said it would be good to hear from the Dommes and their subs. We know you are out there "

I like the idea but we have not done this yet. Lady has her dom suit whip and paddle. I have the coat and lead and cock cage

By *ady23Woman  over a year ago

Coventry

"The other thread was going well.

As someone said it would be good to hear from the Dommes and their subs. We know you are out there

I like the idea but we have not done this yet. Lady has her dom suit whip and paddle. I have the coat and lead and cock cage"

Let's say next year Looks a spanking good time

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Bookmarking - the last thread was both interesting and informative and I hope this one continues in the same vein.

As a submissive male with a healthy interest in the subject and being able to discuss it openly and honestly with likeminded people at an intellectual level I always enjoy these threads.

There are a lot of experienced people on the site with a healthy knowledge to share and you OP definitely fall into that category

By *ister KinkyMan  over a year ago

Sussex

Been off the forums for a while and missed the previous thread. Will definitely keep an eye on this one though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Still looking for those doms

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Sorry been busy catching mice

I love her too much to hurt her enough... so this Friday we have an appointment with an expert to sort her out

Yes lol

Sutton

"I love her too much to hurt her enough... so this Friday we have an appointment with an expert to sort her out "

All reasonable men are brought up not to hurt women. When I started I was conflicted by the two opposing positions of (a) men do not hurt women; and (b) I would like to try to apply sensation.

The way I resolved it was this. I see myself in the same as a someone giving a painful sports message. It is something the recipient wants and is for their mental well being. The other way I framed it, was to see myself as a paid personal instructor putting someone through a tough boot camp (there are videos where kink is performed as if under a drill instructor).

The main thing it is consensual and you would be doing the equivalent of scratching (hard) an itch for her.

Good luck

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

"I love her too much to hurt her enough... so this Friday we have an appointment with an expert to sort her out

All reasonable men are brought up not to hurt women. When I started I was conflicted by the two opposing positions of (a) men do not hurt women; and (b) I would like to try to apply sensation.

The way I resolved it was this. I see myself in the same as a someone giving a painful sports message. It is something the recipient wants and is for their mental well being. The other way I framed it, was to see myself as a paid personal instructor putting someone through a tough boot camp (there are videos where kink is performed as if under a drill instructor).

The main thing it is consensual and you would be doing the equivalent of scratching (hard) an itch for her.

Good luck"

Agree with you, the pain for me is a mental release. It's not really about inflicting pain on me but a way for me to sooth my brain and get rid of tension. I personally get to the point where I need that release otherwise I feel anxious.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm a bit lost with this thread but I'm a switch *waves!*

I totally understand the previous point of view of having reservations about hurting someone else at first. I've both experienced it as a top and with others being hesitant with hurting me despite it being what we both want. I too approach it as giving the other person what they want. It's a funny old thing being a switch as in many ways I get the same things from both sides: both getting my own kicks and the desire to give the other person what they crave.

La la land

"I'm a bit lost with this thread but I'm a switch *waves!*

I totally understand the previous point of view of having reservations about hurting someone else at first. I've both experienced it as a top and with others being hesitant with hurting me despite it being what we both want. I too approach it as giving the other person what they want. It's a funny old thing being a switch as in many ways I get the same things from both sides: both getting my own kicks and the desire to give the other person what they crave."

That must be amazing to see both sides. I've tried to top but it isn't really for me. But I'm always curious about how it makes the top feel.

Liverpool

I totally understand the previous point of view of having reservations about hurting someone else at first. I've both experienced it as a top and with others being hesitant with hurting me despite it being what we both want. I too approach it as giving the other person what they want. It's a funny old thing being a switch as in many ways I get the same things from both sides: both getting my own kicks and the desire to give the other person what they crave.

That must be amazing to see both sides. I've tried to top but it isn't really for me. But I'm always curious about how it makes the top feel."

For me it can be a pretty heady experience but it can also be quite mentally exhausting.

I totally understand the previous point of view of having reservations about hurting someone else at first. I've both experienced it as a top and with others being hesitant with hurting me despite it being what we both want. I too approach it as giving the other person what they want. It's a funny old thing being a switch as in many ways I get the same things from both sides: both getting my own kicks and the desire to give the other person what they crave."

I think it's a natural and instinctive thing to not want to cause someone pain but to come at it from a submissive perspective - it's so much more than the pain, it's the mental aspect of knowing you're under someones control, and that the pain is just a part of that - yes it brings about endorphin rushes and other technical terms but when someone gets inside your head enough to understand your needs and desires it's a heady thing in both directions and *that* for me overrides any purely physical pain - the desire to please and take whatever he/she decides for you, knowing it's because they have an understanding of you.

Zensual as ever, makes some very valid points about how a Dom/me can get into that head space and approach it too - it really is about getting your head round what a submissive wants and craves and accepting that

By *eastAndTheHarlotCouple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

Still doing the daddy dom / submissive brat thing, still loving every second

Well.. he is coming on Friday so we will see how it goes ??

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

Not everyone taste for sure but i practice it , but only with people i do trust and they know what are doing

When I first started out as a Dominant, I was mentored by two very love Pro-Dommes. They told me to that really appreciate what a submissive experiences the you need to go through that yourself.

I had a brutally hard and relentless session with them and I was properly abused - all consensually with all safeguards in place. I experienced sub-space and sub-drop, it was an massive learning experience for me and one that sits with me every time I met a submissive.

It is this experience that has made it easier for me to “hurt” a submissive, it is giving them what they want, a consensual act and that consent can be removed at anytime.

Exactly the same as me it's a nice mishmash, and play with another switch can be extremely fun and quite unpredictable. Never know what mood you're in!

Sutton

"Well.. he is coming on Friday so we will see how it goes ??"

Good Luck, if you could report back on the experience and both your thoughts, that could be helpful for others.

By *apascouseMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

I’d love to try playing switch, maybe a fight for power and whoever wins that session is the Dom/domme

Here's an interesting one, which kind of plays into an earlier comment - I am unashamedly submissive by nature and sexuality, although it's not a "must have" by any means, I don't have a dominant bone in my body and on occasions I have tried that side I've just not been comfortable at all - however in a mutually equal setting that involves "kink play" I'm perfectly comfortable in indulging in what would usually be considered activities reserved for a "dominant" e.g. spanking, I'll happily give one if asked in an equal play situation, yet ask me to add dominance to that and I just can't - complex beings us humans

By *atalie..Woman  over a year ago

Bolton

"I’d love to try playing switch, maybe a fight for power and whoever wins that session is the Dom/domme "

The Domme obviously

By *atalie..Woman  over a year ago

Bolton

"When I first started out as a Dominant, I was mentored by two very love Pro-Dommes. They told me to that really appreciate what a submissive experiences the you need to go through that yourself.

I had a brutally hard and relentless session with them and I was properly abused - all consensually with all safeguards in place. I experienced sub-space and sub-drop, it was an massive learning experience for me and one that sits with me every time I met a submissive.

It is this experience that has made it easier for me to “hurt” a submissive, it is giving them what they want, a consensual act and that consent can be removed at anytime. "

I did exactly the same,also when I acquire new implements they are tried on myself first, except the one's made for a cock eg cage's,humblers etc

Liverpool

"Here's an interesting one, which kind of plays into an earlier comment - I am unashamedly submissive by nature and sexuality, although it's not a "must have" by any means, I don't have a dominant bone in my body and on occasions I have tried that side I've just not been comfortable at all - however in a mutually equal setting that involves "kink play" I'm perfectly comfortable in indulging in what would usually be considered activities reserved for a "dominant" e.g. spanking, I'll happily give one if asked in an equal play situation, yet ask me to add dominance to that and I just can't - complex beings us humans "

Personally I don't see specific acts as either submissive or Dominant. I think it's perfectly possible for a Dominant partner to command his submissive partner to spank him and peg him if he so desires. These kind of acts are just associated with Dominance as they are usually performed by the dominant partner which is fine and will likely always be the case but they are just acts and Dominance and submission are about control and mindset.

"Here's an interesting one, which kind of plays into an earlier comment - I am unashamedly submissive by nature and sexuality, although it's not a "must have" by any means, I don't have a dominant bone in my body and on occasions I have tried that side I've just not been comfortable at all - however in a mutually equal setting that involves "kink play" I'm perfectly comfortable in indulging in what would usually be considered activities reserved for a "dominant" e.g. spanking, I'll happily give one if asked in an equal play situation, yet ask me to add dominance to that and I just can't - complex beings us humans

Personally I don't see specific acts as either submissive or Dominant. I think it's perfectly possible for a Dominant partner to command his submissive partner to spank him and peg him if he so desires. These kind of acts are just associated with Dominance as they are usually performed by the dominant partner which is fine and will likely always be the case but they are just acts and Dominance and submission are about control and mindset. "

All very good points, but I'd expect nothing less from you And yes you're absolutely right it's about the mindset and not the "act" - perhaps it's also about misperception of what dominance and submission are to an extent

Sutton

There are some interesting debates out there about who is serving and who is receiving. With my sensual dom head on I enjoy controlling the scene and giving pleasure. But someone could frame it as I am serving the women. In my mind if I control the play and it is primarily my pleasure in controlling the scene to give the pleasure then I see it as being dominant. However, I have service topped, (and for gender equality reasons I will use top and bottom) that is where the bottom directs the scene, and although they are not domming, it is more about the top applying their skills with rope, floggers or spanking or control at the direction of the bottom to satisfy the bottom.

I would also add that the more kinky people I meet and speak to, the less I believe that the D/S role dictates the person. The good news is that we can be complicated, the bad news is relationship wise finding someone who accepts our complications is difficult. But the good news is, there are people out there.

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Just jumping back in the last thread was great

By *eamgreen30Couple  over a year ago

stroud

Sadly I don’t get to see my sub as often as I’d like. Family commitments on both sides make it tricky but he knows I own him and I know that if I need something he’ll sort it ASAP. Hopefully we’ll get to meet up before Christmas, I have a plan

S x

By *ittlesub4uWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"There are some interesting debates out there about who is serving and who is receiving. With my sensual dom head on I enjoy controlling the scene and giving pleasure. But someone could frame it as I am serving the women. In my mind if I control the play and it is primarily my pleasure in controlling the scene to give the pleasure then I see it as being dominant. However, I have service topped, (and for gender equality reasons I will use top and bottom) that is where the bottom directs the scene, and although they are not domming, it is more about the top applying their skills with rope, floggers or spanking or control at the direction of the bottom to satisfy the bottom.

I would also add that the more kinky people I meet and speak to, the less I believe that the D/S role dictates the person. The good news is that we can be complicated, the bad news is relationship wise finding someone who accepts our complications is difficult. But the good news is, there are people out there.

"

I love this description! I believe that good tops/Doms follow this rule of the sub *actually* being the one with the power. The power to call it to an end with a safe word, the power to momentarily relinquish to their partner(s). That exchange of power is what draws me to BDSM. The push and pull is thrilling x

"There are some interesting debates out there about who is serving and who is receiving. With my sensual dom head on I enjoy controlling the scene and giving pleasure. But someone could frame it as I am serving the women. In my mind if I control the play and it is primarily my pleasure in controlling the scene to give the pleasure then I see it as being dominant. However, I have service topped, (and for gender equality reasons I will use top and bottom) that is where the bottom directs the scene, and although they are not domming, it is more about the top applying their skills with rope, floggers or spanking or control at the direction of the bottom to satisfy the bottom.

I love this description! I believe that good tops/Doms follow this rule of the sub *actually* being the one with the power. The power to call it to an end with a safe word, the power to momentarily relinquish to their partner(s). That exchange of power is what draws me to BDSM. The push and pull is thrilling x"

Zensual always has a good way of putting things and a good perspective on it all

I'd personally disagree with the "sub holding the power though - I think it's held equally between the two - a dominant has just as much power to take away their dominance as a submissive does to take away their submission for example - the key is finding the balance, and those who see it the same way as you

La la land

I love this description! I believe that good tops/Doms follow this rule of the sub *actually* being the one with the power. The power to call it to an end with a safe word, the power to momentarily relinquish to their partner(s). That exchange of power is what draws me to BDSM. The push and pull is thrilling x

Zensual always has a good way of putting things and a good perspective on it all

I'd personally disagree with the "sub holding the power though - I think it's held equally between the two - a dominant has just as much power to take away their dominance as a submissive does to take away their submission for example - the key is finding the balance, and those who see it the same way as you "

I agree with you Zensual's posts, and I always like reading them.

On the balance of power, to me personally think of our power being a big melting pot. Neither one of us has ultimate control of it.

Just because I'm submissive doesn't mean that I would do something I'm not happy with, and this should be the same the other way round also.

By *apascouseMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I’d love to try playing switch, maybe a fight for power and whoever wins that session is the Dom/domme

The Domme obviously

"

Wanna fight and find out?

By *ucky88oMan  over a year ago

london

Keeping a eye

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I'm not a lifestyle submissive but I'm sexually submissive and I do love abit of pain with my pleasure

Switch couple here. Am new to playing as his dom and love being his sub. He is the best dom I've had and he is coming round nicely to being my sub when we switch up dynamics

Can anyone post a link to the first thread please?

By *irtuousBullMan  over a year ago

lake district

Thought the last thread was great as a Dom is really good to hear the other side of the coin and how others get turned on. It really isn't just black and white with how people should act to get the correct reaction

By *irtuousBullMan  over a year ago

lake district

I love this description! I believe that good tops/Doms follow this rule of the sub *actually* being the one with the power. The power to call it to an end with a safe word, the power to momentarily relinquish to their partner(s). That exchange of power is what draws me to BDSM. The push and pull is thrilling x"

This

Still looking for mine

"Can anyone post a link to the first thread please?"

Here you go:

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/946476

Or if you green arrow me it's towards the bottom of my list currently

I guess a lot of Dommes won't post in threads incase of being hassled

Sutton

"I guess a lot of Dommes won't post in threads incase of being hassled "

Unfortunately, I suspect that you are right.

I’m new to being a submissive, although I’ve always known I had that tendency.

I am only sexually submissive, and am fairly feisty in real life.

I’m very much enjoying handing over to my Dom, he’s very careful in his teaching and handling of me, and has such completely won my trust, meaning he can push me further all the time as I’m confident he understands me and respects my boundaries and safe words at all times.

By *atexpvcTV/TS  over a year ago

chester/Merseyside

I am totally submissive and at times crave the bondage and domination. Its not that i want to feel pain or experience hurt or markings to me is about the mind control a good Dominant person whether make or female/couple will know exactly how far to go with his/her subject.with me its more living out the experience while in gimp masks znd full posrture collars and be directed to what i am to experience

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

Reading the comments i ask myself how many in reality they prectice BDSM or even know something about ? Is so wrong when people think BDSM is just about hurt someone and someone who loves to get hurt

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"When I first started out as a Dominant, I was mentored by two very love Pro-Dommes. They told me to that really appreciate what a submissive experiences the you need to go through that yourself.

It is this experience that has made it easier for me to “hurt” a submissive, it is giving them what they want, a consensual act and that consent can be removed at anytime. "

This. Although I'm a switch who started off as a masochistic submissive.

Well I say submissive, I'm a brat and very unsubmissive...

Burnleyish (She/They)

"Reading the comments i ask myself how many in reality they prectice BDSM or even know something about ? Is so wrong when people think BDSM is just about hurt someone and someone who loves to get hurt "

Reading the comments I'd say most of these that have commented.

Not everyone has talked just about hurting or being hurt but sadomasochism can be a huge part of the scene for some people. I know it is for me, especially in the context of fab as on the rare occasions I submit or am a bondage bunny they are situations where there is a high level of existing trust.

By *aughtyLondonGuyMan  over a year ago

london

Too many subs “talk the talk” but don’t “walk the walk”

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Too many subs “talk the talk” but don’t “walk the walk”

"

Same with Doms unfortunately.

I am what you call a domestic submissive. I clean simple.

I go to the house get dressed in my uniform and spend what ever time I have cleaning

But I have given up on here.

Last two people who asked me to clean blocked me after we sorted out a time etc.

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

I love to be used x

Same with Doms unfortunately."

There is so much of this about it there are also people new to BDSM that don’t really know what they want or what they are going and trying to ”fake it to make it” rather than being open from the start?

Getting into BDSM is not easy and whilst the majority of kinksters are very friendly and welcoming - it is a very close-knit community where ”newbies” can feel apprehensive because they don’t know all the jargon or they get entangled with predator Dominants and submissive.

Just a thought.

"

Is it that though or simply a case of them not walking *your* walk?

All too often in threads like this we see comments like "you can't be a "true" Dom/me or sub if you won't..." when BDSM is a very individual thing with a multitude of different meanings to different people.

Some of that *may* be down to lack of understanding/knowledge, but some of that equally may be differing needs, desires and dynamics.

So just because someone has a different view of what BDSM may mean to them doesn't necessarily mean they're not "walking the walk".

That said I agree there are many, on *both* sides of the D/s coin who have little knowledge and come to the lifestyle having seen BDSM porn or having read *those* books and thinking they'll "have some of that" and that in itself can be a dangerous thing - but surely where that is the case it's better to encourage them to find out and think about what they are looking for than dismiss them completely as not "walking the walk"?

I'm not a sub, but I'm a little- my husband and I have a DD/lg dynamic

Burnleyish (She/They)

"I am what you call a domestic submissive. I clean simple.

I go to the house get dressed in my uniform and spend what ever time I have cleaning

Last two people who asked me to clean blocked me after we sorted out a time etc. "

Oh if only you weren't in Belfast.

Honestly genuine service submissives are so rare. Normally it's someone who wants to get dressed.... Then have me follow them round with a cane / flogger / whip and punish them for doing a shit job...

It was far easier to just pay a cleaner, it made my life harder work having a 'sub'.

Sutton

"Reading the comments i ask myself how many in reality they prectice BDSM or even know something about ? Is so wrong when people think BDSM is just about hurt someone and someone who loves to get hurt

Reading the comments I'd say most of these that have commented.

Not everyone has talked just about hurting or being hurt but sadomasochism can be a huge part of the scene for some people. I know it is for me, especially in the context of fab as on the rare occasions I submit or am a bondage bunny they are situations where there is a high level of existing trust. "

The problem about discussing sado-masochism in the forum is that the mods get twitchy about anything that could be considered criminal assault and pull the thread. My fun leads towards the edgy so I always jump into those threads which seem to vanish.

It is really good to see other forms of D/S being mentioned, such as domestic service. It would be good to hear from or about other forms of D/S such as service or control. Although it seems on Fab, control and service are rarely mentioned outside of a sexual context. I wonder why!

Last two people who asked me to clean blocked me after we sorted out a time etc. "

Had a sub like this .. was amazing. Laid in bed watching tele while he cleaned

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

i get no pleasure from inflicting pain but i do get pleasure from bringing pleasure to my sub through causing her pain if that makes sence i do not enjoy causing the pain but know it is a means to an end . restriction and predicament do appeal to me tho

Same with Doms unfortunately.

There is so much of this about it there are also people new to BDSM that don’t really know what they want or what they are going and trying to ”fake it to make it” rather than being open from the start?

Getting into BDSM is not easy and whilst the majority of kinksters are very friendly and welcoming - it is a very close-knit community where ”newbies” can feel apprehensive because they don’t know all the jargon or they get entangled with predator Dominants and submissive.

Just a thought. "

I’m clearly very lucky then, I’ve walked into a d/s relationship with a very experienced Dom.

He is patient and willing to teach me, and is careful in pushing my limits whilst keeping me safe.

I’ve come out if what I now realise was an emotionally abusive relationship, this d/s partnership is allowing me to feel safe to use my voice/safe words and to communicate openly as I feel safe to do so, which is both a revelation and quite scary to me.

I can do this as he has built trust up in him, when I experienced my first sub drop, I didn’t even know what it was, he was there for me on WhatsApp, and talked me through it until I was ok. If I’d been left on my own I would have really struggled with it.

I’m enjoying learning what my body can take, the pain levels I can tolerate and the other naughty things I’m choosing to get up to now in a safe environment.

Sutton

It is good to read a positive story.

Last two people who asked me to clean blocked me after we sorted out a time etc.

Oh if only you weren't in Belfast.

Honestly genuine service submissives are so rare. Normally it's someone who wants to get dressed.... Then have me follow them round with a cane / flogger / whip and punish them for doing a shit job...

It was far easier to just pay a cleaner, it made my life harder work having a 'sub'."

No am the real thing. Am just a normal cleaner. But for payment I get a few hrs dressed.

I normally come to the house dress clean and go. The last lady I cleaned for had me come around 7 in the morning clean and leave. She was still in bed. And once in a while in the middle of the day I did her bedroom fully.

Or she wouldn't even be in the house.

I called in cleaned up and went home.but if she was up I was lucky if she spoke to me 5 or 6 times

Had a sub like this .. was amazing. Laid in bed watching tele while he cleaned "

Problem is there's no one in Belfast looking for a real cleaning sub.

It's a funny thing is am not looking sex.

But it's still been impossible to find someone

By *ingle Dad SeekingMan  over a year ago

Northern England

"Here's an interesting one, which kind of plays into an earlier comment - I am unashamedly submissive by nature and sexuality, although it's not a "must have" by any means, I don't have a dominant bone in my body and on occasions I have tried that side I've just not been comfortable at all - however in a mutually equal setting that involves "kink play" I'm perfectly comfortable in indulging in what would usually be considered activities reserved for a "dominant" e.g. spanking, I'll happily give one if asked in an equal play situation, yet ask me to add dominance to that and I just can't - complex beings us humans

Personally I don't see specific acts as either submissive or Dominant. I think it's perfectly possible for a Dominant partner to command his submissive partner to spank him and peg him if he so desires. These kind of acts are just associated with Dominance as they are usually performed by the dominant partner which is fine and will likely always be the case but they are just acts and Dominance and submission are about control and mindset. "

Lacey, I'm Dom; I don't have a submissive bone in my body either ; but a few years back after a certain amount of cajoling from my submissive (and a glass or two of my favourite single malt); I consented to her pegging me - after all, I'd sodomised her on numerous occasions.

With no small amount of trepidation, I plonked my arse in my sex swing, fed my ankles through the straps, and waited, as she first slipped one, and then two well-lubed fingers up my arse, whilst with her free hand alternated between wanking my cock and lubing up her strap-on.

Well, when she eventually penetrated me and started fucking me, it was a revelation, and aside from the amazing sensations; I really enjoyed the intimacy between us - especially the expression on her face - and had a truly meteoric orgasm - a 10 on the Richter Scale, and I was still enjoying the "aftershocks" minutes later.

She seemed to quite enjoy herself too.

By *itty559Woman  over a year ago

Fresno

I am a submissive and I have been doing everything my dominant requests me to do on my own since we live in different countries. But he was gracious enough to come to me so I could experience the pleasure of a dominants hand in person, my first.

Now I get to go back to doing everything on my own again.??

By *irtySexyDawgMan  over a year ago

Welwyn

Im Dom and i enjoy exploring mine and my femsubs desires during session play.

Training and the occasional task add a lil extra frisson between meets.

Restraint impact, breath and edging play with a strong minded, often bratty, but obedient femsub is 'our' delicious release.

I'm neither a Master nor Owner and never wish to be, though understand that some of that always spills over into daily life.

We enjoy a lot of laughs too...happy days.

"I am a submissive and I have been doing everything my dominant requests me to do on my own since we live in different countries. But he was gracious enough to come to me so I could experience the pleasure of a dominants hand in person, my first.

Now I get to go back to doing everything on my own again.??"

Well done you x you know what it means to be a great sub and gained lots of knowledge of the dom subs relationships

Welwyn

"I am a submissive and I have been doing everything my dominant requests me to do on my own since we live in different countries. But he was gracious enough to come to me so I could experience the pleasure of a dominants hand in person, my first.

Now I get to go back to doing everything on my own again.??"

That's amazing and quite unfathomable to me, but if you're happy then that's all that matters.

Well im a sub but without a Dom, they're a rare breed lol

Bookmarking this thread.

Sub seeking a Domme to explore here

Burnleyish (She/They)

"Well im a sub but without a Dom, they're a rare breed lol"

Aren't they just!

"Well im a sub but without a Dom, they're a rare breed lol

Aren't they just!"

Same as Dommes who are just as, if not more, rare - but if they were falling off trees would it be as meaningful when you find one?

Welwyn

Aren't they just!

Same as Dommes who are just as, if not more, rare - but if they were falling off trees would it be as meaningful when you find one? "

Def not, but would make walking under trees far more exciting!

Burnleyish (She/They)

Aren't they just!

Same as Dommes who are just as, if not more, rare - but if they were falling off trees would it be as meaningful when you find one? "

I mean. It would be a lot of fun finding out....

To find a Dominatrix one must first find a woman ... They are out there . Truly

By *inranWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I'm Domme. Unashamedly so. But I can identify with some of the reservations brought up here. I think for certain play styles initially I had to understand some of the bio chem behind it to truly appreciate things. The psychology is of course equally if not more powerful and both aspects reinforce the other.

It's nice to have a place with company to discuss things

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"To find a Dominatrix one must first find a woman ... They are out there . Truly "

» Add a new message to this topic