FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Tgirls, TVs, CDs and straight men

Tgirls, TVs, CDs and straight men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igh N Mighty OP   Man  over a year ago

City

A question to all the sexy TGirls, TVs and CDs, do you find you attract more straight men then bi or curious? I am very attracted to Tgirls and find them very sexy

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *atietvsheffTV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

99.9% of guys who hit on Katie are straight and usually married, very very early bi and never gay guys as they want other men, Katie never makes any approaches she only responds when people send messages so to me it’s all about married straight men who fancy playing with tv’s, usually cos their wives won’t wear stockings and high heels, won’t suck and swallow and def don’t do anal

City

"99.9% of guys who hit on Katie are straight and usually married, very very early bi and never gay guys as they want other men, Katie never makes any approaches she only responds when people send messages so to me it’s all about married straight men who fancy playing with tv’s, usually cos their wives won’t wear stockings and high heels, won’t suck and swallow and def don’t do anal "

I agree with that. Great pics btw x

By *atietvsheffTV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

Thx, compliments always Welcum

City

"Thx, compliments always Welcum "

I am addict to stockings and heels lol x

By *umslaveTV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

It's about 99% straight and I'm just so not interested in straight men. I'm so fed up of the 'but I'm bi babe, I just put straight on my profile'phrase! When will men learn that it's not cool to kick off with a lie FFS stop it.

By *ebeccaHallTVTV/TS  over a year ago

BECKENHAM

I agree with Katie, all of the men who message me or get to meet me are married as us T Girls offer them something something different and we always dress very sexily and will do things that their wifes will not

By *umslaveTV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

Further to this, above all other improvements, I am desperate for an option to block straight men as a filter on this site.

City

"Further to this, above all other improvements, I am desperate for an option to block straight men as a filter on this site."

I hear that alot

City

Do you prefer str8 men that are cheating on their wifes and gfs?

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

Most of my meets, are, from straight and married guys

City

"Most of my meets, are, from straight and married guys "

Do you prefer married men?

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

I'm attracted to masculinity, maturity and strength. And mutual attraction.

I don't really ask about his sexual "categories".

If they guy is straight but effeminate in demeanor, I don't think I will be sexually attracted to him.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm attracted to masculinity, maturity and strength. And mutual attraction.

If they guy is straight but effeminate in demeanor, I don't think I will be sexually attracted to him. "

I’m a weird one as the thought of being with a “Guy” doesn’t appeal to me but the thought of a TS, TV, CD who owns their confidence and of course has a love for lingerie I’d be more than happy to meet for many different variations of shenanigans

City

If they guy is straight but effeminate in demeanor, I don't think I will be sexually attracted to him.

I’m a weird one as the thought of being with a “Guy” doesn’t appeal to me but the thought of a TS, TV, CD who owns their confidence and of course has a love for lingerie I’d be more than happy to meet for many different variations of shenanigans "

Is it the lingerie / stockings that do it for u?

I’m a weird one as the thought of being with a “Guy” doesn’t appeal to me but the thought of a TS, TV, CD who owns their confidence and of course has a love for lingerie I’d be more than happy to meet for many different variations of shenanigans

Is it the lingerie / stockings that do it for u? "

That’s a big part of it but it’s also down to the figure in the lingerie and of course the legs although I do love a curvy girl but wouldn’t go with a curvy trans. I dunno I’ve a very odd mind that cant make itself up at times

City

Is it the lingerie / stockings that do it for u?

That’s a big part of it but it’s also down to the figure in the lingerie and of course the legs although I do love a curvy girl but wouldn’t go with a curvy trans. I dunno I’ve a very odd mind that cant make itself up at times "

Same

By *loria JamesTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

If it makes you happy then go for it x

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

I’m a weird one as the thought of being with a “Guy” doesn’t appeal to me but the thought of a TS, TV, CD who owns their confidence and of course has a love for lingerie I’d be more than happy to meet for many different variations of shenanigans "

actually this is very common , I find most men who meet tgirls are not interested in men as men ,and the lingerie fondness is a big thing too so your not weird X

durham

"Most of my meets, are, from straight and married guys

Do you prefer married men? "

I have no preference at all. I do what I do for me.it is not my intention to go seeking the likes of these. I can't help it if people like me and find me sexy, married or not.yes, some don't tell you they are, actually married till you meet them. Gay men have no interest in the likes of us. It is, always the straight ones, (or so called straight ones,) and bi curious, that hit on us.

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

Just to echo what has already been said above. A lot of men I meet are attracted to Tgirls as we fully present ourselves as female and dress sexily in stockings, lingerie, heels etc.

Whether these men consider themselves as straight or bi is irrelevant but a large number of them are only attracted to Tgirls and not men. It's very common x

By *hloe sussexTV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

"A question to all the sexy TGirls, TVs and CDs, do you find you attract more straight men then bi or curious? I am very attracted to Tgirls and find them very sexy"
I’d say more more fab straight ( not honest enough to admit there bisexual) lol

"A question to all the sexy TGirls, TVs and CDs, do you find you attract more straight men then bi or curious? I am very attracted to Tgirls and find them very sexy"

There probably is a larger portion of straight men contacting me rather than bi, and like mentioned above its probably more for the fact we make the effort (or try) to look as good as we can with our underwear. Plus we tend to offer anal which isn't every ladies preference.

I personally prefer meeting bi men as there tends to be a bit more sexual interaction where as straight men (and not everyone is the same) just want a bj and then go straight into anal. That's my experience of it so far anyway. X

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

Most of my messages are from straight men, I never mention if they are married. I don't think its my business if they're on a sex site looking for extra marital sex.

When you meet them you can tell straight away if they've been doing it for a while. I don't know why they fancy Tv's etc but I'm not complaining.

By *icole FanningTV/TS  over a year ago

Navan

Same as others have said. Most guys who message me say in their profile that they’re straight. Some might be bi but prefer not to say on their profile for whatever reason. I don’t really care what their profile says but I do wonder if a guy is straight if he’s looking to meet me lol

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

When I check out a guy's profile, his label is pretty low on my list of things to look for.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

On fab, or outside in the real world, it's just horny men. I encourage everyone generally to be themselves and not to suppress themselves, when billions of people worldwide are so very different and unique, making it almost impossible to constrict them into 2 or 3 little boxes of sameness.

I like people to be available to me, when agreed, us all to have a great time and we then should not have any claims upon each other outside of this. We're all different, so finding our own preferences and rules is a freedom that we're best enjoying whilst we have it.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I would say 7/10 messages are from straight guys who can't read profiles, as on mine it clearly states not interested in straight guys. The reason is, I find being experimented on, not that attractive, prefer a guy or couple who know what they're doing

Most of the contacts i get are from men that are straight on thier profiles.

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

“Straight” ?

I went with bi curious as I’m clearly not straight figured it was the safest bet in keeping everyone happy

By *arahtv2TV/TS  over a year ago

Weymouth

Don't see the problem. I am straight until I dress

Most of the messages I get are from profile-straight guys who can't accommodate - or "cheating", as it's also known in 99% of cases. I always challenge them on it, always get "oh, no, I'm Bi, need to change that". They go really quiet when I point out that inconsistencies like that aren't really going to build trust for a meet (the few that don't go quiet usually end up blocked for whatever bell-end nonsense they send next)

"A question to all the sexy TGirls, TVs and CDs, do you find you attract more straight men then bi or curious? I am very attracted to Tgirls and find them very sexy

When I check out a guy's profile, his label is pretty low on my list of things to look for."

^^ This ^^

Probably more straight guys check out my profile but a lot of that may well be curiosity or boredom.

City

"A question to all the sexy TGirls, TVs and CDs, do you find you attract more straight men then bi or curious? I am very attracted to Tgirls and find them very sexy

When I check out a guy's profile, his label is pretty low on my list of things to look for.

^^ This ^^

Probably more straight guys check out my profile but a lot of that may well be curiosity or boredom. "

Wow stunning xx

Weymouth

They aren't straight after a meet

"They aren't straight after a meet"

Niiice!

Mostly straight guys.

I always feel the need to point out that I’m a TV!? And then ask if they’ve met a trans girl before.

After that I don’t mind too much how they identify. After all, as I know, gender and sexuality can be very fluid and I don’t like to pin down either.

I am a human. I dress like this. Which other humans like it... say hi. We’ll go from there.

"Mostly straight guys.

I always feel the need to point out that I’m a TV!? And then ask if they’ve met a trans girl before.

After that I don’t mind too much how they identify. After all, as I know, gender and sexuality can be very fluid and I don’t like to pin down either.

I am a human. I dress like this. Which other humans like it... say hi. We’ll go from there. "

"I am a human. I dress like this. Which other humans like it... say hi. We’ll go from there. "

Poetry. Love it.

By *ayde164TV/TS  over a year ago

Manchester

Straight so is spaghetti until it gets hot. So many guys have profiles on here that say straight and then on fabguys they are bi. Some have even sucked more cock than I have

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

Unbelievable amount of straight guys message me with the dirtiest of messages, I just reply with "it's never too late to try best of both worlds"

By *irlyboyconorTV/TS  over a year ago

Cork

My two pence

I can pretty much echo what's been said above. In my case it would be like 95% straight guys messaging me. Of them the vast majority are married/attached.

I think it's more of a shock when bi/gay guys message me at this stage

By *ennilee888TV/TS  over a year ago

bournemouth/London

Most who contact me says straight.

City

"Most who contact me says straight. "

City

"Unbelievable amount of straight guys message me with the dirtiest of messages, I just reply with "it's never too late to try best of both worlds" "

Isnt that being greedy? Lol

By *exyangietgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

I get messages from guys with various categories on their profiles. Quite a lot "straight", which doesn't bother me at all. If they're nice looking and have a nice personality, I'm happy to meet and play.

XX

City

"I get messages from guys with various categories on their profiles. Quite a lot "straight", which doesn't bother me at all. If they're nice looking and have a nice personality, I'm happy to meet and play.

XX"

By *unkhouser72Man  over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

"Most of my meets, are, from straight and married guys "

They're not straight then x

Gtr Manchester

"Same as others have said. Most guys who message me say in their profile that they’re straight. Some might be bi but prefer not to say on their profile for whatever reason. I don’t really care what their profile says but I do wonder if a guy is straight if he’s looking to meet me lol"

If I was straight before, I'm certainly not now Nicole Girls like you do it far more for me than a lot of genuine females. Ideal scenario for me would be a convincing bi tgirl and and an attractive female

By *illie99TV/TS  over a year ago

Central Scotland

I get a mix of people contacting me. But have to say the the highest proportion have straight on their profile. Some do admit to actually being bi or curious. The rest I put down to the any holes a goal brigade. They've been knocked back by the females on site. I'm the last gasp chance of getting some action before they have to resort to humping their pillow

It's most likely you're legs

The attraction to tgirls is usually cos of the feminine look. So being straight and messagin a tgirl is probably common, in reality maybe you're not fully straight but who knows or cares about the name, sure there is some men that hate the idea, its probably a spectrum, if you can enjoy yourself and not regret your actions go for it. Its one life

doncaster

"The attraction to tgirls is usually cos of the feminine look. So being straight and messagin a tgirl is probably common, in reality maybe you're not fully straight but who knows or cares about the name, sure there is some men that hate the idea, its probably a spectrum, if you can enjoy yourself and not regret your actions go for it. Its one life "
ohhhhh the straight man guilt trip that kicks in as soon as Thier balls are emptied , wow now there's a breed every tgirl will have witnessed at some point on their journey , our fault ? Hell nooooooo !!!!!

"The attraction to tgirls is usually cos of the feminine look. So being straight and messagin a tgirl is probably common, in reality maybe you're not fully straight but who knows or cares about the name, sure there is some men that hate the idea, its probably a spectrum, if you can enjoy yourself and not regret your actions go for it. Its one life ohhhhh the straight man guilt trip that kicks in as soon as Thier balls are emptied , wow now there's a breed every tgirl will have witnessed at some point on their journey , our fault ? Hell nooooooo !!!!! "

You're right hun, had quite a few that once they've cum they can't wait to get out the door. Then 24 hours later they ate messaging again wanting another meet. Those Tgirl meets stay with them for life, amazing sex they won't get elsewhere x

By *igboyxxxxlMan  over a year ago

here

Having a cock worshipping slut to use on the end of your dick is a glorious thing. Nobody worships cock like a tgirl.

By *erriAnneTV/TS  over a year ago

The shire

I get both str8 and bi messaging me. I tend to ignore the straight ones now as they just seem interested in lots of sex chat then go quiet.

durham

"Having a cock worshipping slut to use on the end of your dick is a glorious thing. Nobody worships cock like a tgirl. "
I think you've got the wrong impression of us. We, are, certainly not all sluts. A typical male misconception of what we are all about. Each and every girl is different so show some respect

Gtr Manchester

Problem can be when you meet a sexy tgirl they look amazing when you turn up, make up and hair looks great, once you've been rolling around the bed fucking and the lippy comes off make up gets smudged, wig is lopsided you've shot your load, then attraction can be gone

doncaster

"Problem can be when you meet a sexy tgirl they look amazing when you turn up, make up and hair looks great, once you've been rolling around the bed fucking and the lippy comes off make up gets smudged, wig is lopsided you've shot your load, then attraction can be gone "
hahaha says the straight man who seemingly isn't looking for tvts , but I do understand what you say and I for one are very conscious of it

Gtr Manchester

"Problem can be when you meet a sexy tgirl they look amazing when you turn up, make up and hair looks great, once you've been rolling around the bed fucking and the lippy comes off make up gets smudged, wig is lopsided you've shot your load, then attraction can be gone hahaha says the straight man who seemingly isn't looking for tvts , but I do understand what you say and I for one are very conscious of it "

I've met many a tgirl

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Problem can be when you meet a sexy tgirl they look amazing when you turn up, make up and hair looks great, once you've been rolling around the bed fucking and the lippy comes off make up gets smudged, wig is lopsided you've shot your load, then attraction can be gone "

Charming

doncaster

"Problem can be when you meet a sexy tgirl they look amazing when you turn up, make up and hair looks great, once you've been rolling around the bed fucking and the lippy comes off make up gets smudged, wig is lopsided you've shot your load, then attraction can be gone hahaha says the straight man who seemingly isn't looking for tvts , but I do understand what you say and I for one are very conscious of it

I've met many a tgirl "

well thank you for giving me a belly laugh this morning , what you say is sad but true hahaha the pains us gurls have to go to eh , for me i cut a dash to the bathroom after so guess you know why lol

We don't all wear wigs, darling

This reads to me like "I'm bi enough until I'm done"... yep, we've all met that guy.

STOKE ON TRENT

"Problem can be when you meet a sexy tgirl they look amazing when you turn up, make up and hair looks great, once you've been rolling around the bed fucking and the lippy comes off make up gets smudged, wig is lopsided you've shot your load, then attraction can be gone

We don't all wear wigs, darling

This reads to me like "I'm bi enough until I'm done"... yep, we've all met that guy. "

selfish and greedy

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

[Removed by poster at 12/10/19 10:05:22]

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Lots of 'straight' men posting on this thread.

STOKE ON TRENT

"Having a cock worshipping slut to use on the end of your dick is a glorious thing. Nobody worships cock like a tgirl. "

Another charmer

By *hezuMan  over a year ago

London

"us T Girls offer them something something different and we always dress very sexily and will do things that their wifes will not"

To me that doesn't sound like a positive? Dont you end up feeling like a sex toy

STOKE ON TRENT

"us T Girls offer them something something different and we always dress very sexily and will do things that their wifes will not

To me that doesn't sound like a positive? Dont you end up feeling like a sex toy"

Not me iv got self respect I'm no ones toy

STOKE ON TRENT

Straight guys do fancy me but I'm not a fantasy or object

"Not me iv got self respect I'm no ones toy"

Amen to that, sister!

STOKE ON TRENT

"Not me iv got self respect I'm no ones toy

Amen to that, sister! "

xx

"Do you prefer str8 men that are cheating on their wifes and gfs? "
they should fess up to their wives or gfs. More so if they are bi or gay.Ave been there and it werent great when i found out.

STOKE ON TRENT

I would never meet a guy who had a girl friend or wife its not always about sex its about respect

doncaster

"Do you prefer str8 men that are cheating on their wifes and gfs? they should fess up to their wives or gfs. More so if they are bi or gay.Ave been there and it werent great when i found out."
I know plenty of men who dress up behind wife's back , it's extremely common ,

By *anther81Man  over a year ago

Drogheda

Personally find T-girls very hot. Think there is something really sexy about girlie t-girl. Also find generally t-girls can be quite naughty and I do enjoy playing with a t-girl’s clitty as well as having her play with my cock.

Myself have changed profile from straight to bi think that is more due to the attitude people seem to have with bi guys. Maybe also my fault for not just saying what I am.

"Myself have changed profile from straight to bi think that is more due to the attitude people seem to have with bi guys. Maybe also my fault for not just saying what I am."

Men: be more like this, please!

"Myself have changed profile from straight to bi think that is more due to the attitude people seem to have with bi guys. Maybe also my fault for not just saying what I am.

Men: be more like this, please!"

I changed mine to bi since joining fab because I've had trans ladies cocks where a lot of people who identify as straight would struggle to comprehend, it seems to be easier that way.

The reality is though that my attraction is to the femininity, I find women and not men attractive.

By *mark_slandMan  over a year ago

sunderland

I am bi and meet men and t-girls when I can.

My preference would always be t-girls over men however and the reason for this is they look so dam exotic. Most T-girls take so much time on there appearance that they look more attractive than most women on this site.

I like the fact that T-girls are never in a rush to get shot of you after a climax. Most guys are pants on and out of the door so quick it spoils the whole experience.

The only problem I have with T-girls is that there are not more of them around!! Lol

And most can be quite aloof. This I guess is down to most guys messing then about or not showing them enough respect.

I have had the please of some truly wonderful T-girls however the rarest of them all are the ones who top guys!! I think it’s only in porn movies where this happens x major shame however.

Good luck to you all out there. X

Yeah, like many of the girls have said, I get a lot of messages from straight married men. Have to admit, there’s something that really appeals to me about chatting/meeting married men x

"I am bi and meet men and t-girls when I can.

My preference would always be t-girls over men however and the reason for this is they look so dam exotic. Most T-girls take so much time on there appearance that they look more attractive than most women on this site.

I like the fact that T-girls are never in a rush to get shot of you after a climax. Most guys are pants on and out of the door so quick it spoils the whole experience.

The only problem I have with T-girls is that there are not more of them around!! Lol

And most can be quite aloof. This I guess is down to most guys messing then about or not showing them enough respect.

I have had the please of some truly wonderful T-girls however the rarest of them all are the ones who top guys!! I think it’s only in porn movies where this happens x major shame however.

Good luck to you all out there. X"

It’s not just in porn movies babe, I happily top guys. I enjoy using my cock a lot x

By *carletbpoolTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

It’s hard enough to find a genuine guy without askin r u no gay st8 etc just enjoy and don’t worry about it

By *mmacdheelsTV/TS  over a year ago

Haverfordwest, Pembs

I'd say 90% of my meets are with 'straight' married guys. But these guys are using the fab version of straight that would really be classed as bi.

However, for me I don't really care what they class themselves as providing we both have a good time when we are together

City

Wow some great comments on this thread and I have to say lots of very sexy people here, men, woman, CDs, TVs and Tgirls xxx

By *icole FanningTV/TS  over a year ago

Navan

"I'd say 90% of my meets are with 'straight' married guys. But these guys are using the fab version of straight that would really be classed as bi.

However, for me I don't really care what they class themselves as providing we both have a good time when we are together

"

Totally this

By *jango96TV/TS  over a year ago

Bliss

I think it’s not especially helpful labelling people as straight, bi or whatever.

The more I dress the more I realise that attraction is all that matters, be that in the physical form of smooth, clean and easy on the eye, or in the emotional connection of someone who kinda gets into your mind.

Sometimes I talk a load of nonsense tho ??

"I think it’s not especially helpful labelling people as straight, bi or whatever.

The more I dress the more I realise that attraction is all that matters, be that in the physical form of smooth, clean and easy on the eye, or in the emotional connection of someone who kinda gets into your mind.

Sometimes I talk a load of nonsense tho ?? "

Wow, what a figure you’ve got babe, really jealous xx

Why would you need to know, I thought the thing is is being Discreet. !

I think people forget that this is a sex site NOT a dating site, aren’t we all here just to meet and have sex. !

"It’s hard enough to find a genuine guy without askin r u no gay st8 etc just enjoy and don’t worry about it "

Here here,, I totally agree

"I'd say 90% of my meets are with 'straight' married guys. But these guys are using the fab version of straight that would really be classed as bi.

Totally this "

I totally agree

By *jango96TV/TS  over a year ago

Bliss

"I think it’s not especially helpful labelling people as straight, bi or whatever.

Sometimes I talk a load of nonsense tho ??

Wow, what a figure you’ve got babe, really jealous xx"

Thank you xxxxx

[Removed by poster at 12/10/19 21:46:12]

Some lovely* ladies on here to be fair

City

"Some lovely* ladies on here to be fair"

Amen to that

STOKE ON TRENT

I think people forget that this is a sex site NOT a dating site, aren’t we all here just to meet and have sex. ! "

No not all are here for sex.

Exactly

Bristol East

"

I think people forget that this is a sex site NOT a dating site, aren’t we all here just to meet and have sex. ! "

I'm not expecting to find a husband

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

"

I think people forget that this is a sex site NOT a dating site, aren’t we all here just to meet and have sex. !

"

I'm not into tv's but you are yummy and "Yes I would xx xx

STOKE ON TRENT

"

"

Bristol East

"

I'm not into tv's but you are yummy and "Yes I would xx xx "

Me neither! Not enough mirrors in the house

By *oxycd89TV/TS  over a year ago

manchester

I prefer married men

"Same as others have said. Most guys who message me say in their profile that they’re straight. Some might be bi but prefer not to say on their profile for whatever reason. I don’t really care what their profile says but I do wonder if a guy is straight if he’s looking to meet me lol"
I'm a straight guy but play a lot on cam in the bi room and love it , so maybe I'm ready to take the next step ?

As for why people want to meet you ( my self included) its because in your photos you are stunning xx.

Virtually all my meets are with straight married men. I’m not here to judge. We all have our needs and secrets.

As long it’s fun and safe then I’m happy to provide them with a release x

I agree. Married men are usually uncomplicated and want what they can’t get from their wife.

By *dtanyaTV/TS  over a year ago

gallowayshire

Honest ones but there's fucking few lol

By *uziLiverpoolTV/TS  over a year ago

liverpool

The vast majority of men who contact me are straight. They are attracted by the extreme femininity that a trans girl offers. The other major factor is that a trans girl wears the stockings and heels for her own pleasure as opposed to doing it for some guys birthday treat. I think that is also a big turn on for men.

I would also say that “straight” women find trans men m2f a big turn on. Not on so much on swinging sites but on the street. It is beautifully unbelievable just how often I get chatted up by women when I am out and about, especially in straight venues.

For me it proves that there are many more than 3 choices of sexual orientations. In my experience I would say there are more likely to be 3333 types of sexual orientation rather than just 3. That would explain so much of the above.

I agree that Trans girls often offer an incredible and beautiful image of extreme femininity, and that some

“ regular” women don’t.

But some of us do. I relish in my womanhood. I love dressing up and being as beautiful as I can possibly be.... and having a good girl friend who is trans, and who has taught me a lot about what it really means to be a woman, I know that none of us look our best in our pjs watching Strictly with Aldi Prosecco !!!

Weymouth

When a straight married man contacts me, I consider him not to be straight

By *andyMinx_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

Leeds

"I agree that Trans girls often offer an incredible and beautiful image of extreme femininity, and that some

“ regular” women don’t.

But some of us do. I relish in my womanhood. I love dressing up and being as beautiful as I can possibly be.... and having a good girl friend who is trans, and who has taught me a lot about what it really means to be a woman, I know that none of us look our best in our pjs watching Strictly with Aldi Prosecco !!! "

And it is people like you who inspire us

Bristol East

Sunday night.

In for a penny, in for a £, I thought.

31-year-old guy, masculine, bisexual, athletic, gets in touch.

Hello, I thought.

Invited him to mine.

Well, the sex was fantastic.

Very fit young man.

Amazing physique, hidden beneath baggy clothes.

When he came the first time, after foreplay, I thought "aww".

Within 10 seconds, he had a condom on and was shagging me from behind.

I couldn't believe my luck.

Sex was amazing.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, he comes a 2nd time.

We're wiping each other up afterwards and we get chatting about how good that was.

I tell him the story above.

I've not had sex for six months, he says.

Oh, okay.

I'm married, he says.

Well, what do you say, what do you do when someone says that?

None of my business, I said.

I told him about my fella, our relationship.

I aint gonna judge.

He had an itch that needed scratched.

He gave me the greatest pleasure letting him scratch it on me.

He needed sex, I needed sex.

Thank you, Fab.

City

"Sunday night.

In for a penny, in for a £, I thought.

31-year-old guy, masculine, bisexual, athletic, gets in touch.

Hello, I thought.

Invited him to mine.

Well, the sex was fantastic.

Very fit young man.

Amazing physique, hidden beneath baggy clothes.

When he came the first time, after foreplay, I thought "aww".

Within 10 seconds, he had a condom on and was shagging me from behind.

I couldn't believe my luck.

Sex was amazing.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, he comes a 2nd time.

We're wiping each other up afterwards and we get chatting about how good that was.

I tell him the story above.

I've not had sex for six months, he says.

Oh, okay.

I'm married, he says.

Well, what do you say, what do you do when someone says that?

None of my business, I said.

I told him about my fella, our relationship.

I aint gonna judge.

He had an itch that needed scratched.

He gave me the greatest pleasure letting him scratch it on me.

He needed sex, I needed sex.

Thank you, Fab.

"

Wow love it very sexy

City

"When a straight married man contacts me, I consider him not to be straight"

True

doncaster

I bet his wife doesn't know his true sexuality tho

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

[Removed by poster at 15/10/19 05:16:29]

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I find that quite a few straight married men are getting nothing at home so they try a CD, they know most of us dress nicely, wear nice lingerie, will give them a BJ and a fuck

Loads of 'straight' attached guys message me. A lot put straight in their profile due to still rampant prejudice against bi guys, and the fact that the male to female ratio on here (and in real life) is so one sided.

Also, I'm smoking hot. Why wouldn't any guy message me

By *oredcouple1TV/TS  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

I like Cd/tv/tg and women only, ordinary men do nothing for me,

Bristol East

"When a straight married man contacts me, I consider him not to be straightI bet his wife doesn't know his true sexuality tho "

It's called intuition.

City

"When a straight married man contacts me, I consider him not to be straightI bet his wife doesn't know his true sexuality tho

It's called intuition.

"

They should know if they can handle it, have a wank over tgirl or whatever porn n if u feel like u shouldn't after dnt fkin get pissed n make a meet, cos ur gna fucking run off like a bitch after u cum

"Loads of 'straight' attached guys message me. A lot put straight in their profile due to still rampant prejudice against bi guys, and the fact that the male to female ratio on here (and in real life) is so one sided.

Also, I'm smoking hot. Why wouldn't any guy message me "

I used to have straight until I realised am kidding myself if am fucking Tgirls. But am not attracted to men at all.

And you are very smoking hot ??

By *icola_GirlieTV/TS  over a year ago

20 mins from Brighton

why don't you just dump the idea of being gay, straight, bi etc... these are all labels that are designed to make you feel ashamed of 'fancying' someone outside your 'label'.... if you find someone attractive or the idea of having sex with someone a turn on then why should that be wrong ....what is wrong is cheating on someone or being a bastard !and there's nothing more degrading than being treated like a 'novelty' to satisfy someones so called 'perversions' ...just my two penneth.....

doncaster

"why don't you just dump the idea of being gay, straight, bi etc... these are all labels that are designed to make you feel ashamed of 'fancying' someone outside your 'label'.... if you find someone attractive or the idea of having sex with someone a turn on then why should that be wrong ....what is wrong is cheating on someone or being a bastard !and there's nothing more degrading than being treated like a 'novelty' to satisfy someones so called 'perversions' ...just my two penneth..... "
Very well said

If you're happy why give it a label, live free and love everybody.

[Removed by poster at 03/11/19 12:13:20]

"why don't you just dump the idea of being gay, straight, bi etc... these are all labels that are designed to make you feel ashamed of 'fancying' someone outside your 'label'.... if you find someone attractive or the idea of having sex with someone a turn on then why should that be wrong ....what is wrong is cheating on someone or being a bastard !and there's nothing more degrading than being treated like a 'novelty' to satisfy someones so called 'perversions' ...just my two penneth..... "

Great point well made

Bristol East

If you are over 18

- it feels natural

- it harms no-one else

Just crack on and enjoy yourself.

We're here for a good time, not a long time

By *iona_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I get a lot of straight men contacting me and when I pull them up they always make excuses for not having bi on their profile.

By *omber70Man  over a year ago

Brighton

I like to say I consider myself bi

I only meet tgirls and not interested in men .

Just something so attractive about tgirls like to think they are the new breed of girl a third sex something amazing

By *ux InteriorMan  over a year ago

Llanidloes

I am proudly bisexual and have been very fortunate to meet a few amazing trans girls on here, but it always amazes me how many 'straight' guys message me for meets.

Now I am not keen to put labels on everyone live and let live is what I say xx

By *lana Honey-LingusTV/TS  over a year ago

bolton

I get lots of straight men messaging me, doesn’t bother me one bit. At the end of the day if they find me in lingerie and stockings a turn on then each to there own just sit back and enjoy the ride x

norwich

I was a straight mans experiment on Friday night, Think he is as gay as a Christmas tree now.

Dam good Fuck though !!

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

If you think about it if a straight guy finds a t/girl attractive then surely thats a compliment and an achievement that the t/girl or cd looks convincing. After all thats the point.

Of course there are some t/girls or cd who prefer other t/girls or only real women as playmates, preference.

Everyone likes to be discreet so naturally a straight guy would too rather blare it out to the world.

Doesn't bother me straight or bi, who am I to judge.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

It's a swingng site not a sex site. A lot of us are here for the social side too.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"If you are over 18

- it feels natural

- it harms no-one else

"

Well said xx

By *oppolocosTV/TS  over a year ago

inverurie

Not sure I'd say more straight, but it happens all the time and apparently doesn't mean that they are gay or bi, to them. Almost always they are married as well.

Far more " straight " men message me

Everyone is different and the same applies to T girls. I prefer being with guys and I don’t mind if they are straight or gay - I love being desired and adore sex! Other T girls like being with other T girls and lots of T girls just like to dress and be admired with no wish for sex.

"If you are over 18

- it feels natural

- it harms no-one else

Works for me,

Well said xx"

straight men wont go there.same as a gay guy wont go with a female who looked and dressed as a man.

Just checked our ‘fabbed’ pics and 90% of Abby’s fab’s are from straight guys. She says it’s the same on her solo profile. A large percentage of men messaging her are straight. Doesn’t bother her until they want to meet but aren’t prepared to leave a Veri for fear of being ‘outed’.

She’s not interested in being someone’s guilty secret.

Miss V

"Myself have changed profile from straight to bi think that is more due to the attitude people seem to have with bi guys. Maybe also my fault for not just saying what I am.

Men: be more like this, please!

I changed mine to bi since joining fab because I've had trans ladies cocks where a lot of people who identify as straight would struggle to comprehend, it seems to be easier that way.

The reality is though that my attraction is to the femininity, I find women and not men attractive."

I think that’s what most men who go with girls like me go for tho x so it’s totally understandable..

doncaster

"Just checked our ‘fabbed’ pics and 90% of Abby’s fab’s are from straight guys. She says it’s the same on her solo profile. A large percentage of men messaging her are straight. Doesn’t bother her until they want to meet but aren’t prepared to leave a Veri for fear of being ‘outed’.

Miss V"

this for me too tho when I say I'm not happy about being a shameful secret they tell me I'm not discreet lol

By *rivate roomMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

Does a tgirl have a penis.

"Does a tgirl have a penis."

Yes, 12 inch ones

durham

"Does a tgirl have a penis."
is the world round

Bracknell

They are often referred to as ladyboys because they have a willy not a vagina?

"They are often referred to as ladyboys because they have a willy not a vagina?"

Have you just totally ignored the answers we gave to your earlier question?

Bracknell

What does the world round mean?

most of my meets are older married men.

the type of guys who have older wives who don't look that great anymore due to the passage of time, don't wanna dress like hookers and don't wanna be spanked and give oral...

pop onto fab, get a cd/TV who looks good, great figure, dresses sexily however you want, wants some kinky play, and best of all is discreet.....

I mean what's there not to like about it?

"What does the world round mean? "

I thought mad Mike Hughes had died

Seriously though......

Never met a t girl

I'd love to meet one

"Just checked our ‘fabbed’ pics and 90% of Abby’s fab’s are from straight guys. She says it’s the same on her solo profile. A large percentage of men messaging her are straight. Doesn’t bother her until they want to meet but aren’t prepared to leave a Veri for fear of being ‘outed’.

Miss Vthis for me too tho when I say I'm not happy about being a shameful secret they tell me I'm not discreet lol "

Never be anyone’s shameful secret lovely. You’re worth more than that x

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

I don't really think too much about who is married, or any of that side of it. Probably is true that mostly married guys contact me, a lot of straight guys too. But I also get a lot of tgurls, cd's, couples and single guys too x i just want cock and cum

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

Mostly straight guys contact me on here married or not, in the real world mostly women and couples.

"Mostly straight guys contact me on here married or not, in the real world mostly women and couples."

So hope for me still

Thanks for the replies

"Mostly straight guys contact me on here married or not, in the real world mostly women and couples.

So hope for me still

Thanks for the replies "

Doh wrong thread

By *ilk and all things niceTV/TS  over a year ago

secret bunker

I just like the manly men

"Further to this, above all other improvements, I am desperate for an option to block straight men as a filter on this site."

I totally agree with this, to many of them it's annoying . How ever i do understand why. Then if there was that filter you would probably be getting men who have bi on their profile and are as straight as an arrow and just perving maybe curious with the intention of never doing anything about it. lol.

"most of my meets are older married men.

the type of guys who have older wives who don't look that great anymore due to the passage of time, don't wanna dress like hookers and don't wanna be spanked and give oral...

pop onto fab, get a cd/TV who looks good, great figure, dresses sexily however you want, wants some kinky play, and best of all is discreet.....

I mean what's there not to like about it?"

This is my experience too. The guys I meet love that I dress sexily, wear stockings and suspenders, high heels and love to swallow and take anal. Maybe they don’t get this at home.

"Don't see the problem. I am straight until I dress"

Same here. Not interested in cock in male drab but get me fully dressed and it’s a very different story! Go figure.

norwich

Can't beat getting a reach around from a straight man, your bent over thinking "ye rite, gay as a Christmas tree" xx

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

Firstly they ain't straight if they are hitting on me.... and cheating kernts are the pits ... just my view of course

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

"I agree with Katie, all of the men who message me or get to meet me are married as us T Girls offer them something something different and we always dress very sexily and will do things that their wifes will not"

Not all of us will !

"99.9% of guys who hit on Katie are straight and usually married, very very early bi and never gay guys as they want other men, Katie never makes any approaches she only responds when people send messages so to me it’s all about married straight men who fancy playing with tv’s, usually cos their wives won’t wear stockings and high heels, won’t suck and swallow and def don’t do anal "

I see this time and time again and it's annoying me now. I mean for sake none of them are straight!

If a man has sex with another man that equals at least bi!

Seriously how can people be so deluded.

"99.9% of guys who hit on Katie are straight and usually married, very very early bi and never gay guys as they want other men, Katie never makes any approaches she only responds when people send messages so to me it’s all about married straight men who fancy playing with tv’s, usually cos their wives won’t wear stockings and high heels, won’t suck and swallow and def don’t do anal

I see this time and time again and it's annoying me now. I mean for sake none of them are straight!

Seriously how can people be so deluded. "

Strange you find this annoying,having sought out this forum thread and posted to it a full 2 days since the last posting ??

STOKE ON TRENT

"99.9% of guys who hit on Katie are straight and usually married, very very early bi and never gay guys as they want other men, Katie never makes any approaches she only responds when people send messages so to me it’s all about married straight men who fancy playing with tv’s, usually cos their wives won’t wear stockings and high heels, won’t suck and swallow and def don’t do anal

Yawn.

You think Tgirls are "men"?

And an excellent lesson in how to insult the trans community on Fab

Anyone use birchplace? Tried to use it today but it won’t open at all

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

Yes it does.

By *dtanyaTV/TS  over a year ago

gallowayshire

Don't mind as long as there cocks rock hard and full of spunk for my mouth