FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Being watched in the hot tub.

Being watched in the hot tub.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ear and pud OP   Couple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Recently myself and maggie have been talking about being watched whilst we play in the hot tub. Until now maggie has had no interest in another man joining us in any way. But now rather likes the idea of someone sitting in the corner and having a walk whilst we play and possibility wanking them off whilst I fuck her. Is this something that others like the idea off?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unpetexyzaMan  over a year ago

Northant,Leicestershire, Warwickshire borders

"Recently myself and maggie have been talking about being watched whilst we play in the hot tub. Until now maggie has had no interest in another man joining us in any way. But now rather likes the idea of someone sitting in the corner and having a walk whilst we play and possibility wanking them off whilst I fuck her. Is this something that others like the idea off?"

That would really turn me on!

Peterborough

Live action cum tribute as it were

By *unpetexyzaMan  over a year ago

Northant,Leicestershire, Warwickshire borders

Love it!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes please, I have done this before, both as the one watching and also the one participating as her husband watched. Very hot.

"Recently myself and maggie have been talking about being watched whilst we play in the hot tub. Until now maggie has had no interest in another man joining us in any way. But now rather likes the idea of someone sitting in the corner and having a walk whilst we play and possibility wanking them off whilst I fuck her. Is this something that others like the idea off?"

That's such a turn on.

I would happily wank next to you, and quite close if you wanted me to.

By *im fuegoMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

My favourite kind of fun, pity you aren’t local

Peterborough

I will pass on the comments to maggie. Hopefully it will boost her confidence enough to try it

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

[Removed by poster at 29/09/19 10:47:43]

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

Have done this a few times with N fucking J while she either wanks or sucks the guy off....or even better when it's another lady she is licking and her partner is wanking off watching us

Watched several couples ,a real turn on for all concerned but not yet in a hot tub ,but could be fun .

» Add a new message to this topic