sex cinema

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *punklover OP   Couple  over a year ago

hatfield

[Removed by poster at 27/03/12 12:36:36]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *punklover OP   Couple  over a year ago

hatfield

We are thinking of going to Fantasy video in London but unsure of what it is like, amazed that there is only this cinema in the whole of Lodon and surrounding counties

By *pecial bbCouple  over a year ago

london

Fantasy cinema is alright. They have 2 screens.Couples are free entry. As you can imagine its very small and seedy. Guys can be a lil heavy handed and easily excited so be vocal in exactly what you are looking for. You will see gay/bi action too so be warned if you are not used to this. And finally bring some wet wipes with you!!

By *pecial bbCouple  over a year ago

london

[Removed by poster at 27/03/12 14:10:43]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we have been to fantasy video city road london near angel tube stn run by freindly staff relaxed watching film with my wife i hitched her skirt revealing her stockings i spread her legs starting fingering her she was wet a few guys behind stating gathering she was then blowing them all one wanted a fuck i said he could then a worker wanted a private s4ession in the loo fucked her with his huge thick veiny cock doggy style we then went for a pint and returned to a lunchtime weekday surge fourty guys gatherd she sucked all she then layed back unbuttoned her blouse they spunked all over her i rubbed it into her tits thighs def going back in a cpl of weeks for more mostly older guys one tv bit of gay bi suk and wank going on but this isnt for us so turned a blind eye and carried on its free for cpls and ladys 12 pounds gains a guy entry for a week needs more ladys cpls thou but we loved this police and family free place xxxxxxx

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Expect to have to wipe your feet on the way out to keep the streets clean.

By *orflondonerMan  over a year ago

Wood Green

Where is it, if you are coming from the Angel up the City rd, is it on your left?.

Is it near fitness first,or further along?

Cheers

I just googled it and it seems to come up on a lot of gay sites, would you avoid it if you were a straight single guy?

"Where is it, if you are coming from the Angel up the City rd, is it on your left?.

Is it near fitness first,or further along?

Cheers"

Difficult to describe. Its just a door in a row of run down shops. Look on a map and its directly opposite Pickard Street. Its before Fitness First.

Good fun place, Spit is pretty hardened but wouldnt go there on her own though we had a great time together and are going back soon

"I just googled it and it seems to come up on a lot of gay sites, would you avoid it if you were a straight single guy? "

Depends what you want I suppose. We didnt watch the film(s) as we were too busy. There were about 25 guys there, most surrounding Spit, but she was the only woman.

Woahhhhh, what's this lol? Never heard of it

I've been there twice but took guys I know there...wouldn't recommend going alone if you're a woman.

Like others have said, men do tend to gather as its rare for a woman (or even a couple).

What a hot meet! I've taken a few ladies there myself but FV definitely needs more hot ladies.

» Add a new message to this topic