FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Soft Swing Definition

Soft Swing Definition

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve been chatting to a friend about a fwb relationship and she mentioned she’d like to attend a group sex meeting (an orgy as she put it) but only play with each other as she’s not interested in swapping.

So, firstly, is this a thing (I assume someone out there likes/does this as I’ve come to learn there’s something for everyone) and is it very common?

That lead the conversation onto what the definition of softswing is (is all things to all people I expect).

If we were to set up a couples profile it’d help if we understood what was/is expected.

Thanks Guys!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I’ve been chatting to a friend about a fwb relationship and she mentioned she’d like to attend a group sex meeting (an orgy as she put it) but only play with each other as she’s not interested in swapping.

So, firstly, is this a thing (I assume someone out there likes/does this as I’ve come to learn there’s something for everyone) and is it very common?

That lead the conversation onto what the definition of softswing is (is all things to all people I expect).

If we were to set up a couples profile it’d help if we understood what was/is expected.

Thanks Guys!

"

Soft swing normally means not intercourse/penetration of the others partner. The rest is up to the individuals to what boundaries are

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are soft swing

I play with the ladies as I'm bi, but wouldn't have sex with another man.

Tbh we love the social side of fab too

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We're soft swing. To us it means no penetration.

Just discuss your boundaries with people you meet.

» Add a new message to this topic