FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > My bicuriosity has been damaged on here

My bicuriosity has been damaged on here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My bicuriosity for women started randomly several months ago, it is why I joined Fab on recommendation from my straight mate.

I have not acted on it yet although been in discussions with couples and women.

However watching these board last several months I am wondering if I really want to get involved with women. So many on here are argumentative, sarcastic and show their behaviour when in a position of strength in how they talk down to men, in particular single men.

It is damaging my curiosity and putting me off, can feel the attraction reducing. Gay and bi men can be hard work so not sure I want to complicate it further with even more complication from women.

Is this what women are really like? Maybe I should bail while I can and stick to men.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just as all men are not the same,neither are all women!

Too many on here seem unpleasant or is that just the swinging scene or just the forums. Never had this level of exposure to women in a sexual setting before, I am going by first impressions

Ok then.

I coukdn't possibly say, even some women who arent attracted to bi men seem to have a bit of a soft spot for me. Which I find very flattering and a bit surprised by.

Perhaps it's you?

[Removed by poster at 18/09/19 07:40:39]

By *apiomanMan  over a year ago

Shipley

Sorry to hear about your experience OP. It’s not how I find most women in life or actually on here. In both Fab and life there is some bitching and a lot of sarcasm, but it isn’t all of it.

If you are being open about looking for a woman to explore your bi side try OkCupid as 1) they have a wide range of sexuality boxes to tick, and 2) seem to have a lot of open minded people (amongst the bigots)

"[Removed by poster at 18/09/19 07:40:39]"

Want to try again?

By *inkyNinjaWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere over the rainbow...

Not all women are the same, not all women on fab post on the forums.

As for being unpleasant - where does calling others pathetic fit in with this?

" Ok then.

I coukdn't possibly say, even some women who arent attracted to bi men seem to have a bit of a soft spot for me. Which I find very flattering and a bit surprised by.

Perhaps it's you? "

I am not talking about attraction, I agree not all bi men are rejected based on the large number of messages I got from women on here wanting to meet.

Neither am I talking about personal attacks on me, I am talking generally watching lots of discussions on here for several months.

Nice self promotion of yourself though mate, any chance to hey

"[Removed by poster at 18/09/19 07:40:39]

Want to try again?"

I wasnt self promoting, just being the ying to your yan.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

There's a need for a tough facade on Fab, I find.

Bitchiness certainly exists in women, but it's not markedly different from other groups in real life.

Want to try again?"

I had a lot of typos in phone typing quick, stop making assumptions

"Not all women are the same, not all women on fab post on the forums.

As for being unpleasant - where does calling others pathetic fit in with this? "

Are you referring to my profile with gay and bi men begging for straight men? It is pathetic, it distresses straight men on here and it gives gays/ bi a bad name

To be honest OP the forums can err hugely to the negative for all people not just a particular group!

Want to try again?

I wasnt self promoting, just being the ying to your yan."

There is subliminal negativity within your ying so I am happy to pass it by, thanks though

I agree OP. I've seen lots of threads where the OP's question/comment is met with automatic sarcasm or downright unpleasantness. I don't agree that there's a need for a tough facade at all. I think people should be capable of giving an opinion without trashing others. It says a lot to me about the manner of the poster. Manners cost nothing!

" Ok then.

Perhaps it's you?

I am not talking about attraction, I agree not all bi men are rejected based on the large number of messages I got from women on here wanting to meet.

Neither am I talking about personal attacks on me, I am talking generally watching lots of discussions on here for several months.

Nice self promotion of yourself though mate, any chance to hey "

Sorry about the typing tease, I'm hardly innocent on perfect grammar front and also have fat thumbs that occasionally do their own things.

Negativity breeds negativity. Try to ignore the ones who piss you off, focus on the nicer ones.

Personally I find the women in the forum more empathetic, emotionally intelligent, liberal minded and sexually attractive for all of that.

I don't think that translates into wider Fab, per say, but I do find women easier to get along with on so many levels, in comparison to their Male counterparts.

I'm predominantly straight though, so maybe I'm biased?

Want to try again?

There is subliminal negativity within your ying so I am happy to pass it by, thanks though "

Negativity? Realism? or just a point of view?

"My bicuriosity for women started randomly several months ago, it is why I joined Fab on recommendation from my straight mate.

However watching these board last several months I am wondering if I really want to get involved with women. So many on here are argumentative, sarcastic and show their behaviour when in a position of strength in how they talk down to men, in particular single men.

It is damaging my curiosity and putting me off, can feel the attraction reducing. Gay and bi men can be hard work so not sure I want to complicate it further with even more complication from women.

Is this what women are really like? Maybe I should bail while I can and stick to men."

First there are many nice and genuine people here

Sites like these attract all kinds of people and for many different reasons. Like any social site you will get those who can be vindictive, unpleasant, sanctimonious or just plain rude because they think it's a safe haven and have their anonymity. Have no real interest in the swinging scene but wish set themselves above those that do.

Being male doesn't help because you will immediately get tarred with the same brush, what ever your reasons for being here are from many.

There is also bitterness from many and for many different reasons who will take it out others.

Unfortunately the whole ethos of the swinging scene has changed over the years, its not the place it was.

All i can say is stick with it and you may find what you are looking for or give up on the scene like many have sadly.

Want to try again?

There is subliminal negativity within your ying so I am happy to pass it by, thanks though

Negativity? Realism? or just a point of view?"

Or perhaps just a grudge when myself and many others dared to question men into TV and CD rather than TS?....

"Sorry to hear about your experience OP. It’s not how I find most women in life or actually on here. In both Fab and life there is some bitching and a lot of sarcasm, but it isn’t all of it.

If you are being open about looking for a woman to explore your bi side try OkCupid as 1) they have a wide range of sexuality boxes to tick, and 2) seem to have a lot of open minded people (amongst the bigots) "

I am not having trouble attracting women that is not the issue, just general behaviour on the posts. Thanks for your decent response though mate

"My bicuriosity for women started randomly several months ago, it is why I joined Fab on recommendation from my straight mate.

Is this what women are really like? Maybe I should bail while I can and stick to men.

First there are many nice and genuine people here

Sites like these attract all kinds of people and for many different reasons. Like any social site you will get those who can be vindictive, unpleasant, sanctimonious or just plain rude because they think it's a safe haven and have their anonymity. Have no real interest in the swinging scene but wish set themselves above those that do.

Being male doesn't help because you will immediately get tarred with the same brush, what ever your reasons for being here are from many.

There is also bitterness from many and for many different reasons who will take it out others.

Unfortunately the whole ethos of the swinging scene has changed over the years, its not the place it was.

All i can say is stick with it and you may find what you are looking for or give up on the scene like many have sadly.

"

Thank you for your balanced post

By *exyEggsCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Is this what women are really like? Maybe I should bail while I can and stick to men."

Do you have any female friends outside of fab, OP? What do you think they are really like?

Women on here are vastly outnumbered by men, and many have to contend with idiotic/abusive approaches from men. This in turn can make them defensive and frustrated. Fab dynamics don't reflect the dynamics of wider society in that respect, to my mind, as the gender balance is skewed.

As with anything when it comes to attraction - you can never assume that "all women" or "all men" are the same. Cos they're not. Better to look at the individual rather than the gender.

Mrs TMN

Do you have any female friends outside of fab, OP? What do you think they are really like?

Women on here are vastly outnumbered by men, and many have to contend with idiotic/abusive approaches from men. This in turn can make them defensive and frustrated. Fab dynamics don't reflect the dynamics of wider society in that respect, to my mind, as the gender balance is skewed.

As with anything when it comes to attraction - you can never assume that "all women" or "all men" are the same. Cos they're not. Better to look at the individual rather than the gender.

Mrs TMN

"

Of course I have female friends but it has never been in sexual or relationship settings so do not know how it is behind closed doors. This is why I am questioning.

I also get idiotic messages off gay and bi men on here but that does not mean I will attack everyone of them automatically on the forums

By *exyEggsCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Mrs TMN

Of course I have female friends but it has never been in sexual or relationship settings so do not know how it is behind closed doors. This is why I am questioning.

I also get idiotic messages off gay and bi men on here but that does not mean I will attack everyone of them automatically on the forums "

You're missing my point. Point is, we are all individuals. There is no way women automatically attack all men on the forums - I don't, for example.

In my experience, the way someone is in person as a friend is a good indicator of how they are in other areas of their life too. How about you? Do you treat people with the same consideration as a friend and when it comes to sex?

Want to try again?

Or perhaps just a grudge when myself and many others dared to question men into TV and CD rather than TS?...."

Me holding the grudge? Or others? I've no grudge with you.

Want to try again?

Or perhaps just a grudge when myself and many others dared to question men into TV and CD rather than TS?...."

Just one more thing Ghenkis before I start work shortly. By your pen admission in your first post on here you inadvertently outed yourself as bi.

Now myself and several others on here have had angry almost hysterical posts from you on gentle discussions about straight men going with TV and if they can be considered straight.

So after all that anger recently, it appears you have realised you bi. Glad you got there though.

Although on a closing note, I have noticed for a while you are an opportunistic poster. You find any excuse to compliment and defend women of Fab even if they are in the wrong, to earn some brownie points. It is sneaky to be fair. Do not think it has not been noticed

By *manaWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

I think I'm a delight

"To be honest OP the forums can err hugely to the negative for all people not just a particular group! "

This is spot on..

Find a good bi night at a club and you’ll find it full of real people who do meet.

Not keyboard warriors who seem to have a pop at everyone then wonder why they are single.

As a bi man, you are truly stepping into a different world mate.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus.

Embrace the difference, we should all have respect for each other.

Don’t let the few spoil your exploration.

By *ikerswingCouple  over a year ago

mcr

maybe you should explore with a bi couple instead of a single woman , if that is what youve been looking for.a woman in a stable relationship with a bi partner maybe ?

By *atcherwankerMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

My personal perception is that the women on forums here give as good as they get. You're absolutely right, there's a distinct air of confrontational sarcasm amongst the women here, and I for one absolutely love it.

I see men posting very barbed opinions, outright misogynistic abuse, and no end of whiney entitled rants about how the women here are "rude bitches" for ignoring their messages. Certainly, they could simply ignore these posts, but why the hell should they? There are women on here that won't just roll over and take the shit being thrown at them, when they're pushed they damn well push right back.

You may see aggressive sarcastic women that are putting you off. What I see though; is strong, confident, assertive women standing their ground and I absolutely adore every single one of them.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"My personal perception is that the women on forums here give as good as they get. You're absolutely right, there's a distinct air of confrontational sarcasm amongst the women here, and I for one absolutely love it.

I see men posting very barbed opinions, outright misogynistic abuse, and no end of whiney entitled rants about how the women here are "rude bitches" for ignoring their messages. Certainly, they could simply ignore these posts, but why the hell should they? There are women on here that won't just roll over and take the shit being thrown at them, when they're pushed they damn well push right back.

You may see aggressive sarcastic women that are putting you off. What I see though; is strong, confident, assertive women standing their ground and I absolutely adore every single one of them."

While I wouldn't praise myself, this is very perceptive.

Thanks all just starting work so will read and reply later

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

As a bisexual woman, twats exist in every group and everyone is hard work.

"My personal perception is that the women on forums here give as good as they get. You're absolutely right, there's a distinct air of confrontational sarcasm amongst the women here, and I for one absolutely love it.

You may see aggressive sarcastic women that are putting you off. What I see though; is strong, confident, assertive women standing their ground and I absolutely adore every single one of them."

Trust me, you can still do all of the above politely.

How many brownie points are you trying to bag today though

By *atcherwankerMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

You may see aggressive sarcastic women that are putting you off. What I see though; is strong, confident, assertive women standing their ground and I absolutely adore every single one of them.

How many brownie points are you trying to bag today though "

You can, but why should you? If someone is being a prick to you, why should you politely say "oh please sir, I think you're being terribly impolite and I wonder if you wouldn't mind stopping, if it's not too much trouble"?

By *yx_InannaWoman  over a year ago

Burslem

If you wish to find a woman to connect to who has no hangups about your desire to experience women my suggestion is find a gay nightclub that has mixed clientele. Make friends make connections. You may find someone you can relax around to experiment with your bi curiosities. Be open and honest about it.

Plus always the best nightclubs in town

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"

Unfortunately the whole ethos of the swinging scene has changed over the years, its not the place it was."

Is that down to the internet's expansion and influence? Allowing any idiot to shove their nose in?

Same in the car world. Things that used to have an air of cameraderie and exclusivity have been massively overrun and changed beyond recognition.

However, on the whole, the benefits outweigh the negatives

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

What! Women aren’t made of sugar, puppies and cotton wool? They have a voice, an opinion and are actually LOUD?

That’s it, society is utterly fucked, next thing you’ll be telling me us that women get paid to do work.

How many brownie points are you trying to bag today though

You can, but why should you? If someone is being a prick to you, why should you politely say "oh please sir, I think you're being terribly impolite and I wonder if you wouldn't mind stopping, if it's not too much trouble"? "

Again, that would come down to the type of person you are. But if you treat people like muck, you can't really complain when you get it back.

There are also a lot of threads that start with a simple observation which are met with an unecessary nasty response. Although not by everyone I hasten to add. If people are so jaded by bad experience why are they even on here throwing themselves into the mix at all??

umm it says bicurious on my profile.. wtfuck kind of logic us that

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Wow! Damaging your curiosity? If you’re that sensitive then perhaps the Internet is not the place to be curious?

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"What! Women aren’t made of sugar, puppies and cotton wool? They have a voice, an opinion and are actually LOUD?

That’s it, society is utterly fucked, next thing you’ll be telling me us that women get paid to do work."

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"It is damaging my curiosity and putting me off, can feel the attraction reducing. "

It may be them, it mat be you - but if it's "damaging" you just stop doing it, or as you say bail.

In many ways, real life is far easier than Fablife.

Mr smooth

You’re always gonna get bitches vs sweeties in the same way as you’ll always get dickheads vs gentlemen.

Read the forums, note the posts, avoid the formers, message the latters.

Simples.

I see the forums as ways of seeing the genuine side to a profile, you can’t keep up a facade 24/7.

Good luck in you search

So many generalisations.. but that's probably frustration speaking, which is understandable. Dont throw the towel, take a break, reflect and look at things from distance. See what you really want.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Too many on here seem unpleasant or is that just the swinging scene or just the forums. Never had this level of exposure to women in a sexual setting before, I am going by first impressions"

I think you need to delve a little deeper there's some great women on here that are in no way whatsoever unpleasant,I'm not talking about me by the way.

Onestepoutofthedoor

I love that,I'm sick of seeing women put down on here due to the man's lack of success.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

While I don't deny that there are *some* women who can be *some* of the things you suggest OP, just the same as there are *some* men who are abusive, entitled etc etc, I don't let the minority that are colour my whole experience and view of a particular gender. I just try and see past that minority and look for the good people, of which there are many.

I think you'll also find those with negative views and attitudes tend to stand out a little more than those with the right views and attitude too.

It's also to an extent a vicious circle on here at times with men that can't get meets (but expect they are entitled to them) getting abusive when things don't turn out as they expect, which in turn leads to ladies and couples putting up more barriers and being more defensive and yes at times being aggressive towards their aggressors - which in turn causes the men with the wrong attitudes to act more desperately etc and so the circle goes on.

Ultimately it comes down to being true to yourself and your own values - ignoring those that don't match with them and focusing on those that do.

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

I think you should just carry on with life and if the opportunity arises to have fun with a woman you like just go for it. It might be disastrous or it might be the best thing ever.... or somewhere in between.

You will never know unless you try.

Good luck!

Want to try again?

Or perhaps just a grudge when myself and many others dared to question men into TV and CD rather than TS?....

Just one more thing Ghenkis before I start work shortly. By your pen admission in your first post on here you inadvertently outed yourself as bi.

Now myself and several others on here have had angry almost hysterical posts from you on gentle discussions about straight men going with TV and if they can be considered straight.

So after all that anger recently, it appears you have realised you bi. Glad you got there though.

Although on a closing note, I have noticed for a while you are an opportunistic poster. You find any excuse to compliment and defend women of Fab even if they are in the wrong, to earn some brownie points. It is sneaky to be fair. Do not think it has not been noticed "

By my own admission I'm bi.. It says it on profile, I talk about sexuality on my profile, I talk about it in the Forum. So how in Gods name you've misunderstood things so massively that you believe I've 'Inadvertently' released a secret is way beyond my comprehension.

I'm relatively shy about it if I'm honest, with good reason, but I use the space I'm given in here to speak openly about it. Mainly to inspire the Fabstraight men into possibly coming out over time, at least on Fab. Living proof that it doesnt really hamper your chances with women, not the ones worth meeting anyway.

That's why I've got into a couple of scraps with you about Bi issues. You seem to be part of the crowd that has forgotten, or never even knew how daunting it can be to come to terms with your own sexuality.

Fair play to wear it on your shoulders with your head held high though. That's partly why, until now, I've never had a grudge against you. Only, you got fucking personal.. about other stuff, that has nothing to do with this thread, or the topic. Sneaky shit. I wasnt angry then, like I'm not angry now, just disappointed in you. You should know better, you're no idiot.

It's all bollocks as well. Opportunistic? Like I'm hanging round waiting to destroy people? I'd have a field day with you if that were the case, but I'm not going to, because i'm not like that. I may have a horse *Hops on* But I White Knight nobody, the women and men who use this place are more than capable of standing up for themselves, or being the bigger person and walking away.

So with that in mind.

*Ghengis waves the black flag, not even worthy of the Cold Face. Trots off to rejoin the Golden Horde*

Some women ,the same as some men are argumentative and rude OP ,not right to tar us all with the same brush though

By *manaWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

"Some women ,the same as some men are argumentative and rude OP ,not right to tar us all with the same brush though"

Agreed!!

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Honestly, if a few outspoken women are putting you off the whole gender, I'd stick to men.

Not all woman of course. Maybe for your first few experiences with women you meet someone off here? I guess that way you would know whether you want to continue on these bi curious interests? Or be patient and find one of these diamond women who aren’t how you describe? Either way, I hope you enjoy your travels and adventures with women! xx

It's the same saying a man would say to a woman "not all the same" I wouldn't let other people's personalities put you off they might not rub off on you the same way others might it's the same with men you meet some wonderful people you meet some not so nice I wouldn't give up because then you wouldn't totally sure of your curiosity

All seems a little dramatic, just talk to women and couples if your interested in expanding your curiosities.

You either hit it off or you don't, everyone has different expectations.

We want our single guys to be my fuck toy and not a third wheel in our relationship- it works for some guys and not for some.

We are always open and honest from the start on what we want.

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"While I don't deny that there are *some* women who can be *some* of the things you suggest OP, just the same as there are *some* men who are abusive, entitled etc etc, I don't let the minority that are colour my whole experience and view of a particular gender. I just try and see past that minority and look for the good people, of which there are many.

I think you'll also find those with negative views and attitudes tend to stand out a little more than those with the right views and attitude too.

It's also to an extent a vicious circle on here at times with men that can't get meets (but expect they are entitled to them) getting abusive when things don't turn out as they expect, which in turn leads to ladies and couples putting up more barriers and being more defensive and yes at times being aggressive towards their aggressors - which in turn causes the men with the wrong attitudes to act more desperately etc and so the circle goes on.

Ultimately it comes down to being true to yourself and your own values - ignoring those that don't match with them and focusing on those that do."

What he said

Want to try again?

Although on a closing note, I have noticed for a while you are an opportunistic poster. You find any excuse to compliment and defend women of Fab even if they are in the wrong, to earn some brownie points. It is sneaky to be fair. Do not think it has not been noticed

By my own admission I'm bi.. It says it on profile, I talk about sexuality on my profile, I talk about it in the Forum. So how in Gods name you've misunderstood things so massively that you believe I've 'Inadvertently' released a secret is way beyond my comprehension.

I'm relatively shy about it if I'm honest, with good reason, but I use the space I'm given in here to speak openly about it. Mainly to inspire the Fabstraight men into possibly coming out over time, at least on Fab. Living proof that it doesnt really hamper your chances with women, not the ones worth meeting anyway.

That's why I've got into a couple of scraps with you about Bi issues. You seem to be part of the crowd that has forgotten, or never even knew how daunting it can be to come to terms with your own sexuality.

Fair play to wear it on your shoulders with your head held high though. That's partly why, until now, I've never had a grudge against you. Only, you got fucking personal.. about other stuff, that has nothing to do with this thread, or the topic. Sneaky shit. I wasnt angry then, like I'm not angry now, just disappointed in you. You should know better, you're no idiot.

It's all bollocks as well. Opportunistic? Like I'm hanging round waiting to destroy people? I'd have a field day with you if that were the case, but I'm not going to, because i'm not like that. I may have a horse *Hops on* But I White Knight nobody, the women and men who use this place are more than capable of standing up for themselves, or being the bigger person and walking away.

So with that in mind.

*Ghengis waves the black flag, not even worthy of the Cold Face. Trots off to rejoin the Golden Horde*

"

Well said and I disagree with what the OP said about you. Not sure where he got any of that from.

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

I understand a little, i went off all men for a time coz some of them made the whole gender seem shit.

Try meeting women through other means. You’re a handsome guy. Hit a bar, you’ll pull easy with no effort.

I find that women on here are hard work - mainly because of the nature of this site. They hold the balance of power because of the ratio. There’s also the fact that a large % of women on here want a relationship (even though they say they don’t).

But out and about you won’t even have to make the first move. Everyone is out to have a good time, the ratio of men to women is better. People can see how you really are. It’s much more fun. I literally got a threesome just by two girls approaching me walking down the street on a night out a few weeks ago. No effort.

Out in the “real world” everyone is much nicer and you get the chance to be yourself and there’s not so much pressure. Equally it’s much easier to flirt and get to know each other.

So I’m sure you would be better and finding your first experience out in the world rather than on here.

Thanks for responses, I think folk are misunderstanding, I am not frustrated and not struggling for female attention on here, have had a few message me since I joined. That is not the issue.

I have just observed over many months what I state in my original post. It is not about ME getting abuse etc, it is just browsing over lots of threads and witnessing what I describe over many months. It does leave an impression. Perhaps it is just the swinging scene it is like this

I agree with you pal about what you perceive on here, I have seen the same too.

If you do give up on being bicurious it will be a loss to women and a gain to men, not only are you good looking but a good lad too

Next time we meet happy to chat over this

OP you say argumentative but that could just be women trying to put a point across that seems like yours to have been misinterpretated.

These forums can get under the skin and so you have to decide whether to reply or not and there's a chance that a comment may just rub the wrong way and you bite. I try to ignore most but some hit a nerve and the walk away will power isn't as strong as it should be lol.

Don't take things to heart that are said in forum it's really not worth it x

"Thanks for responses, I think folk are misunderstanding, I am not frustrated and not struggling for female attention on here, have had a few message me since I joined. That is not the issue.

I have just observed over many months what I state in my original post. It is not about ME getting abuse etc, it is just browsing over lots of threads and witnessing what I describe over many months. It does leave an impression. Perhaps it is just the swinging scene it is like this "

Maybe you just don’t like women then?

"Thanks for responses, I think folk are misunderstanding, I am not frustrated and not struggling for female attention on here, have had a few message me since I joined. That is not the issue.

I have just observed over many months what I state in my original post. It is not about ME getting abuse etc, it is just browsing over lots of threads and witnessing what I describe over many months. It does leave an impression. Perhaps it is just the swinging scene it is like this

Maybe you just don’t like women then?"

What you mean by that? I hope you don't mean he hates women?

Maybe you just don’t like women then?"

I am hoping you mean not sexually fancy rather than disliking women, because neither is true. I have upmost respect for women hence why I have took this slow, do not want to disappoint them in bed or them feel they are an object being experimented on. That is why I asked for a bi lad to be there too, to get things going. But I have not gone that far yet

What you mean by that? I hope you don't mean he hates women? "

Are you his bf?

No I meant maybe he isn’t as bicurious as he thought.

If there are other women being pleasant to him and sending messages, and if OP is not short of attention as he claims, yet he still finds reasons not to try it - then most likely is that sexually women are not for him.

Want to try again?

So with that in mind.

Well said and I disagree with what the OP said about you. Not sure where he got any of that from. "

Thankyou x

I am hoping you mean not sexually fancy rather than disliking women, because neither is true. I have upmost respect for women hence why I have took this slow, do not want to disappoint them in bed or them feel they are an object being experimented on. That is why I asked for a bi lad to be there too, to get things going. But I have not gone that far yet "

Oh right - gotcha! Just like when bi curious guys want a woman there. Same thing I guess

Are you his bf?

If there are other women being pleasant to him and sending messages, and if OP is not short of attention as he claims, yet he still finds reasons not to try it - then most likely is that sexually women are not for him. "

Lol no pal not his bf, would say his fuck buddy AND buddy now. We met through Fab

By *irkydirkyMan  over a year ago

crewe

Breaking News:::::

Guy writes post complaining he’s getting no action from birds...

Are you his bf?

If there are other women being pleasant to him and sending messages, and if OP is not short of attention as he claims, yet he still finds reasons not to try it - then most likely is that sexually women are not for him.

Lol no pal not his bf, would say his fuck buddy AND buddy now. We met through Fab "

Haha nice lad you

Guy writes post complaining he’s getting no action from birds... "

Man seriously read the thread, he has already posted several times that female attention is not the issue, he actually gets females messaging him and fabbing his pictures

I've been queer most of my life and barely mixed with straight people, family aside. I've switched to being femme and fucking men these last 2 years. It's been an eye opener.

To generalise I feel straight women can be bitter, egotistical and all the negatives mostly down to their experiences within patriarchal society and the way they're been treated by men. Throw in personality to the mix as not everyone ends up that way. It's protective. This site brings out the worst in people and 100s of messages asking for fucks, or not even trying, get exhausting.

I've heard awful stories from both sides. There are some great people here but you've got to look for them and treat each other with respect amongst the filthy fun.

It's also pretty bi-phobic, homophobic and a lot look down on fetishes....whilst craving them in secret!

crewe

Man seriously read the thread, he has already posted several times that female attention is not the issue, he actually gets females messaging him and fabbing his pictures "

Oh of course...

Man seriously read the thread, he has already posted several times that female attention is not the issue, he actually gets females messaging him and fabbing his pictures

Oh of course... "

Sensing sarcasm still but all I would say to you is you seem to have been on here years judging by the dates of your veris but you only have 3 veris. Not doing so well are you pal?

crewe

Oh of course...

Sensing sarcasm still but all I would say to you is you seem to have been on here years judging by the dates of your veris but you only have 3 veris. Not doing so well are you pal? "

If you look closer I have none now.. hahaha

Oh of course...

Sensing sarcasm still but all I would say to you is you seem to have been on here years judging by the dates of your veris but you only have 3 veris. Not doing so well are you pal?

If you look closer I have none now.. hahaha "

Feel sorry for you pal, hope things pick up

crewe

Oh of course...

If you look closer I have none now.. hahaha

Feel sorry for you pal, hope things pick up "

Thanks buddy, but no need.. I’m living proof that life is fantastic

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

Do you feel that away about women in general or just here? Just wondering as your feeling curious are you looking at women in maybe a slightly different way now as you see thrn in a different light? Sort of like maybe up untill now it's always been friends and you saw nothing more, now your finding yourself attracted to us are you picking up on stuff you never did before? If that makes sense..lol

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

I am sure there would be plenty of women forming a not so orderly queue to pop your cherry OP

I'm not understanding why you say bi men are hard work...

I'm bi and probably one of the easiest going guys you'll ever meet...

"Do you feel that away about women in general or just here? Just wondering as your feeling curious are you looking at women in maybe a slightly different way now as you see thrn in a different light? Sort of like maybe up untill now it's always been friends and you saw nothing more, now your finding yourself attracted to us are you picking up on stuff you never did before? If that makes sense..lol"

Yes does make sense and you are on the right lines. I said in earlier posts above I have never been exposed in a sexual setting to the extent I have on here. Only interacted as platonic friends traditionally. Now I am curious perhaps I am picking up on things not noticed before.

As I said in opening post gay and bi men can be hard work too (in different ways) so not a pop at women. I never thought like this in general about women, it has only been on here.

"I am sure there would be plenty of women forming a not so orderly queue to pop your cherry OP "

Lol you are not wrong had a few messages from women since been on here Just a case of finding a hot genuinely bisexual lad them the MMF is more possible for me to step into

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

"Do you feel that away about women in general or just here? Just wondering as your feeling curious are you looking at women in maybe a slightly different way now as you see thrn in a different light? Sort of like maybe up untill now it's always been friends and you saw nothing more, now your finding yourself attracted to us are you picking up on stuff you never did before? If that makes sense..lol

Yes does make sense and you are on the right lines. I said in earlier posts above I have never been exposed in a sexual setting to the extent I have on here. Only interacted as platonic friends traditionally. Now I am curious perhaps I am picking up on things not noticed before.

As I said in opening post gay and bi men can be hard work too (in different ways) so not a pop at women. I never thought like this in general about women, it has only been on here. "

Glad you understood what I ment with my waffle. Hope you find the right people to explore that side of yourself.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

What I don't understand OP is if you are getting the attention you say you are from women that do NOT fit the category described in your opening post why you don't just focus on them and not worry about those you find to be confrontational?

Surely it's the logical and rational thing to do no?

As I said further up negativity tends to stand out more and that is what you have probably picked up on, rather than seeing the wood for the trees and the decent people that reside there.

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I am sure there would be plenty of women forming a not so orderly queue to pop your cherry OP

Lol you are not wrong had a few messages from women since been on here Just a case of finding a hot genuinely bisexual lad them the MMF is more possible for me to step into "

Why not the bi guy that you already know?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

The way ladies come across in the forum is different to when they are naked and want sex.

"I am sure there would be plenty of women forming a not so orderly queue to pop your cherry OP

Lol you are not wrong had a few messages from women since been on here Just a case of finding a hot genuinely bisexual lad them the MMF is more possible for me to step into

Why not the bi guy that you already know?"

That lad would be too jealous, judging from his overprotective posts on here

That lad would be too jealous, judging from his overprotective posts on here "

Lmao already asked him, he likes one-on-one with people. There is another fit bi lad I am friends with for years who would definitely do it with me but he is in midlands and on and off with a girlfriend. He would be perfect for it

Onestepoutofthedoor

Lmao already asked him, he likes one-on-one with people. There is another fit bi lad I am friends with for years who would definitely do it with me but he is in midlands and on and off with a girlfriend. He would be perfect for it "

Surely there has to be someone closer in the whole of Manchester.

Lmao already asked him, he likes one-on-one with people. There is another fit bi lad I am friends with for years who would definitely do it with me but he is in midlands and on and off with a girlfriend. He would be perfect for it

Surely there has to be someone closer in the whole of Manchester. "

Not yet, I basically need a lad I really fancy who is also genuinely fully bisexual, in order for the MMF to be a success and the lady to enjoy it too. So it may take time before find the right mix

"Too many on here seem unpleasant or is that just the swinging scene or just the forums. Never had this level of exposure to women in a sexual setting before, I am going by first impressions"

I would say get out to a club it’s such a friendly environment, it’s flirty and social and a great way for you to explore.

Maybe start with a bi night, very open minded xx

Onestepoutofthedoor

Surely there has to be someone closer in the whole of Manchester.

Not yet, I basically need a lad I really fancy who is also genuinely fully bisexual, in order for the MMF to be a success and the lady to enjoy it too. So it may take time before find the right mix "

Well good luck I know from experience how hard it is on here to find a reliable bisexual man who doesn't disappear on the last minute and where all involved finds the attraction.

» Add a new message to this topic