FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > HELP!!!

HELP!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I am a returning member who seems to be on and off here due to the sheer amount of time wasters or those that have based an opinion due to too many single males and fake profiles on here.

Anyway I used to meet a great couple from here and was verified but now I’m back on here I can’t seem to find their profile. I met at their place and know where they live but wanted advice on whether it’s a good idea to pop over and let them know I’m back on and playing as I’ve also lost their number to text them too. I was hoping to just post them a letter with my details so they can get back to me if they’d like of course.

So forumites is this a good idea or shall I let it go and keep toiling away to either find them or meet new people as an unverified single profile???

Thanks in advance to those who’ll offer sensible suggestions and also to the ones who will definitely post some stupid stuff but I know how it goes so that’s fine too.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

I definitely wouldn't pop over. They may have moved, left the lifestyle, not be together etc. You will have to start again as a newbie now which i know is tough for single guys, but at least you know the score. Maybe try a club its a good way to get veris.

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

"I definitely wouldn't pop over. They may have moved, left the lifestyle, not be together etc. You will have to start again as a newbie now which i know is tough for single guys, but at least you know the score. Maybe try a club its a good way to get veris."

Thank you for your suggestions. Yes looks like I may have to start again but club scene is not for me unfortunately. Chatting to a couple that seems to be going in the right direction so hoping that goes well

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

No, don't do it. They are no longer on fab by the sound of it and trusted you to be discreet with their address.

"No, don't do it. They are no longer on fab by the sound of it and trusted you to be discreet with their address. "

Yes could be the case. They were an older couple and in the lifestyle for a very long time which made it so much easier for me just starting in it. Thanks I guess I’ll have to go again

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"No, don't do it. They are no longer on fab by the sound of it and trusted you to be discreet with their address.

Yes could be the case. They were an older couple and in the lifestyle for a very long time which made it so much easier for me just starting in it. Thanks I guess I’ll have to go again "

No could be about it. If any of the men we've invited to our house posted a letter through our door after a period of no contact they would get a sharp warning.

Unless they made it clear to you that you were welcome in their private life leave them alone

"No, don't do it. They are no longer on fab by the sound of it and trusted you to be discreet with their address.

Yes could be the case. They were an older couple and in the lifestyle for a very long time which made it so much easier for me just starting in it. Thanks I guess I’ll have to go again

No could be about it. If any of the men we've invited to our house posted a letter through our door after a period of no contact they would get a sharp warning.

Unless they made it clear to you that you were welcome in their private life leave them alone"

Well we were in continuous contact and met regularly. It’s just my luck that when I left here my phone also decided to malfunction and I lost a lot of contacts and them being one of them.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

This is why I do not have people at my house.

The thought that one day, maybe even years later, someone could turn up uninvited at my door, my kids answer it..

Sorry OP, Really not a good idea

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Unless they made it clear to you that you were welcome in their private life leave them alone

Well we were in continuous contact and met regularly. It’s just my luck that when I left here my phone also decided to malfunction and I lost a lot of contacts and them being one of them. "

Presumably they have your contact details.

By *hubarbandcustard1000Couple  over a year ago

Dudley

If their on fab still you'll find them. If their not then they are no longer part of the scene and they probably wont want to hear from you. Plus also they might not even live there anymore. The letter is a no no I think.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Definitely do not go to their place.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I can understand why you would consider this but absolutely no way should you go round to someone's house uninvited.

Its creepy as

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Just start afresh - let bygones be bygones, having no verifications really isn't that big a deal. Good luck

By *ewrocksWoman  over a year ago

button moon

And this is why I will not accommodate. Would be bloody creepy.

"I can understand why you would consider this but absolutely no way should you go round to someone's house uninvited.

Its creepy as "

Glad you can understand that’s why I thought I’d ask the question. Totally understand why you wouldn’t want that to happen but just wanted a general consensus which has confirmed what I thought.

"Just start afresh - let bygones be bygones, having no verifications really isn't that big a deal. Good luck "

Thanks. Yes I will do that now.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why would you even think it would be ok just to turn up at their house?

MsC

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"This is why I do not have people at my house.

The thought that one day, maybe even years later, someone could turn up uninvited at my door, my kids answer it..

Sorry OP, Really not a good idea "

Agreed

"Why would you even think it would be ok just to turn up at their house?

MsC"

I guess it’s hard to portray but we were quite involved with each other not just to play but socially too and had planned future meets.

Thanks all. Forum closed. However if you’d like to chat to a now unverified but geniune single male in Birmingham then feel free to get in touch otherwise enjoy the site x

» Add a new message to this topic