FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hidden Profiles - Why Still Lurk??

Hidden Profiles - Why Still Lurk??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eamgreen30 OP   Couple  over a year ago

stroud

So recently we’ve had a few winks from people with hidden profiles. So of course we can’t wink back or even see their profile. What is the fucking point to that? I mean honestly, if you’re gonna go to the trouble of looking through someone’s profile and think hmm you’re a bit of alright I’ll give you a wink to show interest, why keep hiding?

Rant over. Feels like Monday. Suck a bag of dicks bitches

S x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Had a few of them, but always assumed they were profiles that rather make the first contact but maybe forget they're hidden so people can't respond?

Lovely boobs by the way Mrs

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Know exactly what you are saying, it defeats the point of sending a wink and showing interest, it happens to us too and we are perplexed.

Genuine people stand out by far as their approach is generally clear, obvious and leads to a conversation.

Use as a filter is our conclusion hidden profiles are avoided

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

I'd give them the benefit of the doubt that they had previously hidden their profile and had Winked me while forgetting it was still hidden.

I'd still roll my eyes and tut though and call them a Muppet

stroud

"Had a few of them, but always assumed they were profiles that rather make the first contact but maybe forget they're hidden so people can't respond?

Lovely boobs by the way Mrs "

Why thank you kind sir

stroud

It’s baffling really. Ok yes they may well have forgotten it was hidden but surely they’d figure it out when they don’t get any winks back lol. Seems a shame because their profile picture was kinda hot.....

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Lots of good reasons to hide profiles but I get the winks from guys with hidden profiles too. I think it's often a lack of understanding. A message from the site reminding them that users can't see them, or to open their profile for me, would help.

stroud

"Lots of good reasons to hide profiles but I get the winks from guys with hidden profiles too. I think it's often a lack of understanding. A message from the site reminding them that users can't see them, or to open their profile for me, would help."

Totally agree. Hiding your profile makes sense sometimes but yes, a quick message after say a week from admin of the site could be helpful as a reminder that you’re still hidden

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Lots of good reasons to hide profiles but I get the winks from guys with hidden profiles too. I think it's often a lack of understanding. A message from the site reminding them that users can't see them, or to open their profile for me, would help.

Totally agree. Hiding your profile makes sense sometimes but yes, a quick message after say a week from admin of the site could be helpful as a reminder that you’re still hidden "

If people are too dense to remember theyve hidden their profile then they ain't getting in my britches, bitches

» Add a new message to this topic