FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Faceless

Faceless

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just rude to delete a message with a face picture ? Or am I just being demanding ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"Is it just rude to delete a message with a face picture ? Or am I just being demanding ? "

If it's been asked for then I feel that a thanks but no thanks is the minimum, decent response.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For us if our profile hasn't been read then we simply delete whether we like what we see or not.

Deleted a few messages by accident before we even got the chance to have a look also.

You mean delete without a face picture? I ignore all messages without them, drives me mad and main reason so many been ignored. I make it clear to read profile in titles, but they just do not and message without face. Why do they have no common sense in the first place, who would talk to a faceless profile? Unless desperate I guess.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

No point wasting time asking for a face pic, then get entangled in the conversation 'I can't show because of my job'!!!

By *corpio67Man  over a year ago

hillingdon

"For us if our profile hasn't been read then we simply delete whether we like what we see or not.

Deleted a few messages by accident before we even got the chance to have a look also."

This!

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I never send face pics until I've been chatting for a while and only when asked or through a forum thread.

I've been blocked 3 times after sending a face pic which was requested.

I assumed that because I live in NI and it's a small country where it doesn't even take six degrees of separation that they thought they knew me and blocked for that reason but who knows?

"You mean delete without a face picture? I ignore all messages without them, drives me mad and main reason so many been ignored. I make it clear to read profile in titles, but they just do not and message without face. Why do they have no common sense in the first place, who would talk to a faceless profile? Unless desperate I guess. "

Perfect answer xxx

"No point wasting time asking for a face pic, then get entangled in the conversation 'I can't show because of my job'!!! "

Yes that makes me really laugh ... I think they must be 007

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

It's clear on your profile you'd like a face pic, so not rude at all. Rude of them to have ignored your profile in the first place!

No face pic, no meet simple. I don't fuck ugly people or do blind dates.

"Is it just rude to delete a message with a face picture ? Or am I just being demanding ? "
yes it isnt

» Add a new message to this topic