FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bi mmf

Bi mmf

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im looking to have my first bi mmf. Looking to join a couple and start to play and have my ass taken x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awpleasureMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

Good looking lad with decent cock. You should have no problems finding a bi couple

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Good looking lad with decent cock. You should have no problems finding a bi couple"

Agree

Shame you're so far

By *ora 123Man  over a year ago

Basildon

Yes please I’m in Essex

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Just South of Ipswich

Yeah you definitely won't have a problem fella

"Im looking to have my first bi mmf. Looking to join a couple and start to play and have my ass taken x"

Being bi male isn't just about having your arse taken. Two guys simply like playing and sucking other guys is also turn on for a lot of the ladies. After all guys want to see 2 women dosent it follow that many may want to see 2 guys playing

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Just South of Ipswich

"Im looking to have my first bi mmf. Looking to join a couple and start to play and have my ass taken x

Being bi male isn't just about having your arse taken. Two guys simply like playing and sucking other guys is also turn on for a lot of the ladies. After all guys want to see 2 women dosent it follow that many may want to see 2 guys playing"

I get lots of messages from wives asking if they can watch me and their husband

"Good looking lad with decent cock. You should have no problems finding a bi couple

Agree "

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

Just about our favourite thing

Might help if you update your sexuality to bisexual mate

Or keep it as it is and browse at your own leisure.

Bi couples have said many times on here they ignore men who have straight on profile who want bi MMF......

"Bi couples have said many times on here they ignore men who have straight on profile who want bi MMF......"

All of them?

"Bi couples have said many times on here they ignore men who have straight on profile who want bi MMF......

All of them?"

And is forum representative of wider Fab? I wish it were, but pretty sure that's NOT the case.

"Bi couples have said many times on here they ignore men who have straight on profile who want bi MMF......

All of them?

And is forum representative of wider Fab? I wish it were, but pretty sure that's NOT the case."

I've spoken to quite a few bi couples who were sensitive and empathetic to my view. Understood why I may want to only share it with people I/they deemed relevant.

By *oppet22TV/TS  over a year ago

huddersfield

I love mmf meet there so hot I like to start with male 1st let the female watch as we play such a turn on then joins in when she's ready

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

It may help having it on your profile you could be missing out big time.

All of them?

And is forum representative of wider Fab? I wish it were, but pretty sure that's NOT the case."

Really? Not seem any post yet, only those how I stated

By *ifeandhubby400Couple  over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

All of them?

And is forum representative of wider Fab? I wish it were, but pretty sure that's NOT the case.We have met a few lovely guys with straight on their profile but when we chatted they were bi ,and rightly or wrongly its their choice ,once you chat then you can find out what they are up for ive found this with all our meets ..

I've spoken to quite a few bi couples who were sensitive and empathetic to my view. Understood why I may want to only share it with people I/they deemed relevant.

"

By *ifeandhubby400Couple  over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

All of them?

And is forum representative of wider Fab? I wish it were, but pretty sure that's NOT the case.We have met a few lovely guys with straight on their profile but when we chatted they were bi ,and rightly or wrongly its their choice ,once you chat then you can find out what they are up for ive found this with all our meets ..

"

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Bi couples have said many times on here they ignore men who have straight on profile who want bi MMF......"

It doesn't help to find them that's for sure.

All of them?

A lot of guys say their bi but on profiles it's straight because they think it will get them through the door . Some bi guys put straight on their profiles because they don't want a myriad of messages and cock pics from other guys who are mist likely nit bi anyway

All of them?

And is forum representative of wider Fab? I wish it were, but pretty sure that's NOT the case.

A lot of guys say their bi but on profiles it's straight because they think it will get them through the door . Some bi guys put straight on their profiles because they don't want a myriad of messages and cock pics from other guys who are mist likely nit bi anyway"

Then they can block single guys, have their true sexuality up and only look for MF couples. Problem solved

My point being..

You are free to list yourself however you view yourself. Other peoples opinions shouldn't really come into it.

From experience.. listing yourself as straight or bi.. wont really effect your chances much in the big scheme of things. There is enough variety of opinion that you'll eventually find the right match for you.

So no need to feel the pressure of changing your sexuality just to appease others. Or to improve your chances.. not if you can communicate your views to someone who gets them.

Yes there are some couples who refuse to meet shy bi men, but not all feel that way, some are more understanding.. or flexible depending on how you approach them. Whether you've read and respected their profile. Reflect what they're looking for..

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

All of them?

"

By *bbyandethanCouple  over a year ago

Bury

"Im looking to have my first bi mmf. Looking to join a couple and start to play and have my ass taken x"

Which clubs are good for mfm/mmf?

» Add a new message to this topic