FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How very dare men have fun on a saturday night!

How very dare men have fun on a saturday night!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edheadsrule OP   Couple  over a year ago

lancashire

Just following on from another thread ive seen really , where someones thoughts are that saturdays in clubs should be just for couples and single ladies, what are your thought? Personally I have found the very few couples nights we have attended a bit cliquey, plus if you are a lady who enjoys the attention of numerous men, well that just isnt going to happen lol, what are your thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *STWO65Couple  over a year ago

MIDLANDS

"Just following on from another thread ive seen really , where someones thoughts are that saturdays in clubs should be just for couples and single ladies, what are your thought? Personally I have found the very few couples nights we have attended a bit cliquey, plus if you are a lady who enjoys the attention of numerous men, well that just isnt going to happen lol, what are your thoughts?"

We have attended lots of excellent couples and single female nights at clubs.

Are single guys allowed in on Fridays at your club?

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

If there was a decent club close enough to me for me to go to, the fact that single men were not allowed in on a Saturday would stop me attending. As long as ratios aren't completely crazy and a man knows how to behave like a decent human being, then what's the harm in them attending.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just following on from another thread ive seen really , where someones thoughts are that saturdays in clubs should be just for couples and single ladies, what are your thought? Personally I have found the very few couples nights we have attended a bit cliquey, plus if you are a lady who enjoys the attention of numerous men, well that just isnt going to happen lol, what are your thoughts?"
yes fab if you've noticed is very anti men but we can take it and keep the club's going

By *edheadsrule OP   Couple  over a year ago

lancashire

"Just following on from another thread ive seen really , where someones thoughts are that saturdays in clubs should be just for couples and single ladies, what are your thought? Personally I have found the very few couples nights we have attended a bit cliquey, plus if you are a lady who enjoys the attention of numerous men, well that just isnt going to happen lol, what are your thoughts?

We have attended lots of excellent couples and single female nights at clubs.

Are single guys allowed in on Fridays at your club?"

Not my club, but yes single guys are allowed in both nights

» Add a new message to this topic