FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Scabies/STd

Scabies/STd

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can someone confirm can you get scabies in just a hand shake with someone?

And does that class as an STd yes I know it can be passed on via sexual intercourse.

A guy asked me who hasn't had sex in over 7yrs with anyone. He said he might have it and I asked how could he possibly have it and he said it could have bin a handshake with someone?

I also said see a doctor as it could be something else considering he hasn't had sex for so long. I don't know any treatment for it maybe a cream or something.

Thoughts please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wtf?!? Scabies IS NOT an std!!

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Wtf?!? Scabies IS NOT an std!! "

This

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

Sounds like he may have ingested something that's manifested to his extremities. See a doctor, also check water tank not contaminated in any way.

Change take away their cooking oil could be reacting adversley. Dehydration may be a cause.

"Wtf?!? Scabies IS NOT an std!! "
it is

A severe and relentless itch is the predominant symptom of scabies. Sexual contact is the most common form of transmission among sexually active young people, and scabies has been considered by many to be a sexually transmitted disease (STD), although not all cases are transmitted sexually.

Wash in bleach stuff

Dudley

"Wtf?!? Scabies IS NOT an std!! it is

A severe and relentless itch is the predominant symptom of scabies. Sexual contact is the most common form of transmission among sexually active young people, and scabies has been considered by many to be a sexually transmitted disease (STD), although not all cases are transmitted sexually.

"

Considered by many is not a classification as such.

By *icplshropsCouple  over a year ago

Rock

"

You are correct (so says the FDA), but it’s very rare or impossible for it to be transmitted via causal contact, such as a handshake or a hug. The contact needs to be prolong, i.e sexual contact. It’s mites that burrow themselves into the skin, so a prescription is needed cure it.

Tell them to go see a doctor, promptly!

You are correct (so says the FDA), but it’s very rare or impossible for it to be transmitted via causal contact, such as a handshake or a hug. The contact needs to be prolong, i.e sexual contact. It’s mites that burrow themselves into the skin, so a prescription is needed cure it."

You dont need a prescription, you can buy treatment at any chemist.

Can be passed by hand contact, over the counter treatments such as Lyclear or Derbac are effective treatments. The std version is commonly know as crabs was all clothes and bedding on hottest available wash that will suffice xxx

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Scabies can be caught via non sexual contact...I caught it on an Army tour overseas ...I hadnt realised how serious a disease ut an be it can manifest to life threatenong as mites multiply very quickly and they take their small amount if blood each day. Phramacist should be able to help if not then GP bit definitley not something to be treated with bleach in a bath etc ...

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"Can be passed by hand contact, over the counter treatments such as Lyclear or Derbac are effective treatments. The std version is commonly know as crabs was all clothes and bedding on hottest available wash that will suffice xxx"

Scabies and Crabs (Pubic or Crab Lice) are wholly different forms of mite ...

Once I was living with some roommates in my university. Everyone in our room and also in our nearby rooms got it. I can promise that it's not an std.

Different mites but same treatment

By *oc30Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Patient.info is amazing guys better than regular stuff googling or for people with a bit more interest

Dermnetnz.org is another one. ( you might have to search scabies on both websites ) patient one is Nhs regulated and is brilliant for all kind of leaflets.

Please ask for prof advise.

Scabies is highly contagious just need 8 mites to transfer over for an active infection.

Be careful out there everyone

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

"Patient.info is amazing guys better than regular stuff googling or for people with a bit more interest

Dermnetnz.org is another one. ( you might have to search scabies on both websites ) patient one is Nhs regulated and is brilliant for all kind of leaflets.

Please ask for prof advise.

One thi

Scabies is highly contagious just need 8 mites to transfer over for an active infection.

Be careful out there everyone

"

Hi look up HPV

It’s a form of herpes, you can get by touch, more likely by sharing fluids or saliva.

It’s a known cause of genital warts, and is very much now linked with head and neck cancers and stomach cancers, trust me I know!!

"

It is not... You can get chicken pox from sexual contact... It doesn't make it an std, it makes it a disease you get from contact with someone!

Apparently u can catch from infected towels bed sheets basic contact etc so not necessarily through sexual contact!prevelent amongst children in skools etc !

"Apparently u can catch from infected towels bed sheets basic contact etc so not necessarily through sexual contact!prevelent amongst children in skools etc !"

Yes! Not an std lol

I do think you made your point Ariel13.

Dudley

"Apparently u can catch from infected towels bed sheets basic contact etc so not necessarily through sexual contact!prevelent amongst children in skools etc !

Yes! Not an std lol"

I once caught a cold from a friend I fucked. Colds are an STD!

» Add a new message to this topic