FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Finding a large breasted Sub/P.A. secretary

Finding a large breasted Sub/P.A. secretary

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello lovelies...

Goodness me I never knew it would be SOOO difficult. We don’t meet often (time more than anything) but our veris can authenticate us... just looking to fulfil a huge fantasy for us both.

An evening of “secretary meets the bosses” role play with a very special lady - fun, kinky, friendly and willing to step into character for a bit of fun with an equally fun, kinky and laid back couple.

I’m fully bi (f) and we both love big, heavy breasts and curvy round bottoms and wish to indulge and enjoy a well-endowed lady. Kink for us undressing a girl, hubby easing her breasts out of her bra into my mouth to enjoy while I slip my fingers into her and taste her. Slow, sensual teasing , kissing and licking before we devour her...

Mmmmmm xxJxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucky88oMan  over a year ago

london

I love roleplay.

My favourite at the moment is being cuckolded by my wife and work boss

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I do love the sexy secretary role play and I've indulged in it with a man a few times . A couple would certainly be a new dimension to an already fun fantasy

By *airyChestedDaveMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I do love the sexy secretary role play and I've indulged in it with a man a few times . A couple would certainly be a new dimension to an already fun fantasy "

I bet you make a sexy sexetary sinders

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I do love the sexy secretary role play and I've indulged in it with a man a few times . A couple would certainly be a new dimension to an already fun fantasy

I bet you make a sexy sexetary sinders "

I'll have to post a pic

By *airyChestedDaveMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I do love the sexy secretary role play and I've indulged in it with a man a few times . A couple would certainly be a new dimension to an already fun fantasy

I bet you make a sexy sexetary sinders

I'll have to post a pic "

Please do, I’m sure I won’t be the only person who’d like that

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I have a fine collection of pencil skirts......

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Mmmmmm yummy pics xxx

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

Completely agree, we love the whole eroticism aspect. Louise plays the naughty Sub role exceptionally well and happily surrenders her body for punishment when required.

Ed

» Add a new message to this topic