FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > A good message

A good message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amsi OP   Man  over a year ago

Hanworth

I have sent plenty of messages over the years I have been on fabs, they are always polite and include a face pic (when requested), I would say 1 in 20 actually gets a response of some kind, what makes a good message?

Sensible answers would be nice but expecting some silly ones lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

One that shows you've read and understood the recipients profile. You feel you could be a compatible match, explain why you think that is. Attach a face pic, establish an attraction as early as possible. Keep it smut free for the most part, maybe a bit suggestive.

By *amsi OP   Man  over a year ago

Hanworth

"One that shows you've read and understood the recipients profile. You feel you could be a compatible match, explain why you think that is. Attach a face pic, establish an attraction as early as possible. Keep it smut free for the most part, maybe a bit suggestive.

"

Thankyou for your input, I must say that if I message I always read the profile first to avoid sarcastic comments.

Happy Fabbing x

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"One that shows you've read and understood the recipients profile. You feel you could be a compatible match, explain why you think that is. Attach a face pic, establish an attraction as early as possible. Keep it smut free for the most part, maybe a bit suggestive.

"

God so much this.

By *manaWoman  over a year ago

Basingstoke

God so much this. "

Agreed

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Read the profile to ensure that they are actually looking for what you have to offer shall we say.

After that try to use something from the profile to show you have read it.

As I have said many times it is not the opening message that is important it is what follows it and how your profile looks. We have responded to couples who have messaged us with a simple "Hi" because we have liked the look of their profile. For us it is whether the conversation that follows is interesting that will decide if we want to continue.

Manchester (she/her)

"Read the profile to ensure that they are actually looking for what you have to offer shall we say.

After that try to use something from the profile to show you have read it.

As I have said many times it is not the opening message that is important it is what follows it and how your profile looks. We have responded to couples who have messaged us with a simple "Hi" because we have liked the look of their profile. For us it is whether the conversation that follows is interesting that will decide if we want to continue."

Although different people weigh things differently. I go off the message first. A hi, I'd delete without reading/ opening/ looking at the profile.

You need both.

" I have sent plenty of messages over the years I have been on fabs, they are always polite and include a face pic (when requested), I would say 1 in 20 actually gets a response of some kind, what makes a good message?

Sensible answers would be nice but expecting some silly ones lol"

this one always works I guarantee a 100% reply rate............ Hi how are you? And wait for it a cock pic

Manchester (she/her)

"bet ya can't handle this bbe" ten cock pictures attached (not an actual message but a genre I get plenty of)

"

This is what ive done hundreds and hundreds of times.. Always polite always read profiles, don't lay it on too thick, pick out a funny if theres a wee joke to be made etc.. But id say the 1 in 20 ratio is a tad optimistic. Id say closer to 1 in 40 results in any kind of reply, which is always appreciated. Tbh ive all but given up on actually meeting anybody on here.. If it happens great but now that ive reduced my expectations I get get less wound up about the lack of replies. The pictures are fab though. Lol

" I have sent plenty of messages over the years I have been on fabs, they are always polite and include a face pic (when requested), I would say 1 in 20 actually gets a response of some kind, what makes a good message?

Sensible answers would be nice but expecting some silly ones lol"

You first need a good profile. When you send a message most people read your profile first. If your profile is shit your message gets deleted.

» Add a new message to this topic