FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hot pics

Hot pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right deep breath....as no doubt am going to be shot down by the forum police.

Hot pics? Increasingly I keep looking at the pics on hot pics thinking really...is that really sexy? Do fabbers not prefer a classy sexy shot instead of a crass ‘what it is’ pic or extreme closeup.

And before the fab police come out and comment that I’m only jealous...I am interested in people’s views about what makes a good hot pic

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *YX72Couple  over a year ago

newcatle upon tyne

Agree - as always it’s up to people what they want to share. My opinion is tasteful and staged are sexier pics than in ur face gynae shots...but hey that’s me.

Happy Saturday x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lots of people like different things ! Are shots of just a women standing there in lingerie not boring ? They are to us , we love the outdoor pics , dogging pics and the dam right kinky pics .. hot pics are just the same women time after time in different lingerie doing a slightly different pose from last time she was on there , very dull .

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

To each their own. I don't think it matters and tbh I think part of it is that the people in hot pics have developed a fan club.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I'm as guilty as anyone with the obligatory dick pic but I much prefer a natural captured moment pic than one that's overly posed. I've asked on forums before about how much effort people put into their pics and most did the same as I do with a self timer on the phone and then pick the best.

I don't find gynae shots hot or attractive though.

Variety is hot and not repetitive.

By *stoppMan  over a year ago

Durham

I like pics that have had some thought put into them to make them erotic, unfortunately they get passed by in favour of sex snap shots.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I'm as guilty as anyone with the obligatory dick pic but I much prefer a natural captured moment pic than one that's overly posed. I've asked on forums before about how much effort people put into their pics and most did the same as I do with a self timer on the phone and then pick the best.

I don't find gynae shots hot or attractive though.

Variety is hot and not repetitive."

I rarely like the spontaneous pictures unless it's a face.

By *unonly10Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Ive seen so many hot pics that make me want to vom but suppose everyone has their kinks so its up to them what they fab

We personally much prefer a more classic / classy picture of both partners, really not a fan of overly graphic pictures. Nice to leave something to the imagination, but that’s just our opinion & everyone have their own kink

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

As a previous poster said, we love outdoor pics or something a bit different, and we often see on here that people don't like dick pics, but the forum is a very small percentage of the people on Fab....when you look at the top fabbed photos of guys they are usually all dick pics.

By *ust TL nowMan  over a year ago

Durham

I like a bit of thought in pics, I'm terrible for spotting, dirty washing, chipped nails, badly shaved bit etc I always notice the stuff that isn't the actual pic subject !! Is it a girl thing?

"Right deep breath....as no doubt am going to be shot down by the forum police.

Hot pics? Increasingly I keep looking at the pics on hot pics thinking really...is that really sexy? Do fabbers not prefer a classy sexy shot instead of a crass ‘what it is’ pic or extreme closeup.

And before the fab police come out and comment that I’m only jealous...I am interested in people’s views about what makes a good hot pic"

Are you the guy or woman of couple asking?

I think if you look at hot pics you can sometimes see an appetite that day for a certain thing. Be it boobs, ass, sex or faces etc.

Hot though is subjective. Everyone likes different things at different times.

I post photos I like. While it's nice for other people to agree or compliment them,I take it with a pinch of salt

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"I like a bit of thought in pics, I'm terrible for spotting, dirty washing, chipped nails, badly shaved bit etc I always notice the stuff that isn't the actual pic subject !! Is it a girl thing? "

I know exactly what you mean and sometimes I wish I'd spent more time on my own pics but overly posed or filtered pics have a downside as well.

Fab pics are the window dressing to draw you into the shop and for some the window display puts them off because they think they are in a different league.

Other pics are off-putting because the proprietor puts their entire stock in the window and the shelves are empty.

Durham

Exactly lol I like to think if people put a bit effort into their pics they will put the effort in in other areas

I like a little left to the imagination x

By *YX72Couple  over a year ago

newcatle upon tyne

Totally agree - sometimes less can be more.

I like to unwrap my presents

And before the fab police come out and comment that I’m only jealous...I am interested in people’s views about what makes a good hot pic"

I think some people on the hot list just befriend anyone and everyone so when they post a picture, it instantly gets loads of fabs.

Durham

Definitely x

I must admit everything is there to see in our pics but I like to think it's a tad tasteful x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

And before the fab police come out and comment that I’m only jealous...I am interested in people’s views about what makes a good hot picAre you the guy or woman of couple asking? "

The female

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Think as it's swinging site, a pic with more than two people playing shows you really do swing. We like erotic pics but not too many close-ups.

» Add a new message to this topic