FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Dom/ sub- playing a role or living a life?

Dom/ sub- playing a role or living a life?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *apioman OP   Man  over a year ago

Shipley

Lots of people on here say they are Dom or Sub. I got to thinking about whether for most people is it an ongoing role, and are they similar in ‘real life’ situations or is it something which only happens in a sexual context?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Shipley

I am a fairly infrequent and light player of both. For me I am more Dom when I feel real life is too much and more Sub when I feel in control.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Personally I'd love a 24/7 D/s lifestyle. My busy life doesn't allow me to sadly.

I've been lucky to have had a taste of it with an ex Dominant. And it's definitely something that stays with you.

For me 24/7 doesn't work I have to be independent in my life however I've had a D/s situation that was more than in the bedroom but less than 24/7.

I am very much sub in the bedroom but in my work/home life is more dominant role, and I like to switch when in a sexual situation..

"I am very much sub in the bedroom but in my work/home life is more dominant role, and I like to switch when in a sexual situation.. "

In "work life" i'am very much a leader & in control. It was such a release at the time to let go submit myself to my ex Dominant. As I've said in previous posts. You need a release & this is mine x

Shipley

"I am very much sub in the bedroom but in my work/home life is more dominant role, and I like to switch when in a sexual situation..

In "work life" i'am very much a leader & in control. It was such a release at the time to let go submit myself to my ex Dominant. As I've said in previous posts. You need a release & this is mine x "

I know people who are very much in a similar situation. High powered jobs by day, submissive sex by night.

By *landfordfabbersCouple  over a year ago

Blandford ish

We used to live ds but once we had a child it became unpractical, you have to be sensible about it but it’s a lot of fun! We spent a lot of time in the scene chatting to other kinksters and as mentioned above, nearly every time the person wanting to be dominated had a high power/ control job and they needed it for balance almost!

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

We live it 24/7. Our D/s dynamic is the perfect platform to do this. For example, if we're out and have to eat something he will choose what I am to eat and drink.

Being a mother I have to make a lot of decsisions at home. So having him do little things like this for me, is another aspect of me giving him the power exchange.

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

For me it is just a sexual thing. In daily relationship I like it to be fairly equal. My job entails quite a Dom role so the contrast of being sub is a great release.

However, I do enjoy switching and being Dom in a sexual sense, I have quite a dark side which enjoys that kind of play!

» Add a new message to this topic