FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fab 'straight' guys

Fab 'straight' guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ethRyan OP   Couple  over a year ago

Preston

Folk we are really getting hacked off with the number of straight guys who message us saying they are actually bi but are bring discreet!

Sorry guys that is absolute BS if you want to be discreet manage your pics and contacts or get the F off fab.

All lying about your sexuality (to get as many options as possible) does is mean we question what else you lie about such as safe sex. Just because you say you're bi doesn't mean you have sex with anyone it all about choice and attraction.

Fab straight guys please just pass is by.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Just South of Ipswich

This is the reality of Fab. Doesn't bother me if somebody wants to keep their bi side discreet

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I've always been amused at the number of straight men who fab my pics, or post status updates about sucking straight cock??

I know there is straight and there is fab straight but I've had to block all guys because of those who can't read and wanted to be my wingman or wanted to meet for a quick BJ.

The strange world of fab.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am 100% 'straight'

"Folk we are really getting hacked off with the number of straight guys who message us saying they are actually bi but are bring discreet!

Sorry guys that is absolute BS if you want to be discreet manage your pics and contacts or get the F off fab.

All lying about your sexuality (to get as many options as possible) does is mean we question what else you lie about such as safe sex. Just because you say you're bi doesn't mean you have sex with anyone it all about choice and attraction.

Fab straight guys please just pass is by."

Numbers game innit? Many say they won’t meet bi men, so to maximise the ‘field’ of available talent they say they’re straight. Not rocket science!

Just South of Ipswich

I don't understand why it's strange. I'm sure most people don't put everything about themselves on their profile. You say they message and tell you they're bi so they are being up front no?

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"This is the reality of Fab. Doesn't bother me if somebody wants to keep their bi side discreet "

I agree with you

Not everyone is ‘out there’ with their sexuality and no one should feel pushed into having to say it on their profile

They aren’t lying to anyone because they are quite willing to message to say they are bi

Just South of Ipswich

"This is the reality of Fab. Doesn't bother me if somebody wants to keep their bi side discreet

I agree with you

Not everyone is ‘out there’ with their sexuality and no one should feel pushed into having to say it on their profile

They aren’t lying to anyone because they are quite willing to message to say they are bi

"

My thoughts exactly. If a straight girl messaged a guy saying she was bi would he really refuse her just because it wasn't on her profile

By *andb13Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

We get allot of guys saying they are bi but their profile shows straight..!!! Grrrr

Just South of Ipswich

"We get allot of guys saying they are bi but their profile shows straight..!!! Grrrr"

But I still don't understand why that makes any difference

By *ethRyan OP   Couple  over a year ago

Preston

Yes understand it's a numbers game but for us if they are hiding their sexuality what else are the hiding or less honest with.

Isn't it unacceptable to post your profile as straight to get with couples or females who state they adamentaly won't meet bi guys just lying and really denying someone else true choice?

"Folk we are really getting hacked off with the number of straight guys who message us saying they are actually bi but are bring discreet!

Tell all "Fab straight guys" the first meet will be between the two males with you only watching. Tell them if they manage to turn you and your partner on a second meet may happen. You will soon get rid of the chancers.

By *ootballFlowerCouple  over a year ago

Ollerton

"Yes understand it's a numbers game but for us if they are hiding their sexuality what else are the hiding or less honest with.

Isn't it unacceptable to post your profile as straight to get with couples or females who state they adamentaly won't meet bi guys just lying and really denying someone else true choice?"

99.9% of all profiles on here will be hiding something or embellished in some way in order to improve their chances of getting a meet. That's the way of life in fab world or reality.

Don't get angry or be disappointed - what does that achieve apart from high blood pressure? Why not block and ignore or take a chance and meet?

Maybe you can be the couple to give them the courage to change profile, there is a lot less stigma for a woman to state she is bisexual than there is a man.

"I've always been amused at the number of straight men who fab my pics, or post status updates about sucking straight cock??

I know there is straight and there is fab straight but I've had to block all guys because of those who can't read and wanted to be my wingman or wanted to meet for a quick BJ.

The strange world of fab."

I feel like a single woman on here. I get many one line emails and other crap emails. Especially on a Fri and Sat night when the chancers are d*unk and horny. Best recent on was "Do you take it up the arse mate? If you do I will come and fuck you." I get a lot of "U free now?" type emails from fab straight guys.

I consider myself straight. I wouldn’t actively go after a man. Wouldn’t meet or play one to one so not really curious either. but in a scenario in a group situation when passion is running high then I am not shy or afraid to join in. Especially when everyone is turned on.

By *isterPepperMan  over a year ago

Central Swindon

"Yes understand it's a numbers game but for us if they are hiding their sexuality what else are the hiding or less honest with.

Isn't it unacceptable to post your profile as straight to get with couples or females who state they adamentaly won't meet bi guys just lying and really denying someone else true choice?"

It’s not unacceptable for someone to be in the closet. That’s their business.

They’ve been honest with you about what they want in a PRIVATE message. Our LGBT+ friends and allies have been given much reason to keep certain things to themselves in public. If it bothers you, fine, you do you, but try to be understanding even if you’re put off some people.

I occasionally get messages from guys wanting to meet me. Sometimes it takes a lot of persuading them to accept that my profile is correct in saying I'm straight.

Some will still persist ... presumably on the assumption I'm just kidding and really do want to meet them.

I do not think most bi men help themselves by lying, they need to grow some balls and be honest. Otherwise the perception of them being sneaky and not trustworthy will continue. Too many lying on here and I can see why it gives a bad impression

no one should feel they have to explain there sexuality no one has to have a tag or label in life its individual choice

They SHOULD explain it. As already stated it takes away choice from those who do not want sex with bi men, it is out of order really. Why lie your way into people’s beds? I cannot think of anything worse.

Also by lying they are denying support to their fellow bi/ gay men who are open and trying to live an equal life with rest of society.

They are also wasting their own lives by lying. Life is too short to live a lie, you are what you are just face it and get on with it.

I know of plenty of happy, successful, balanced and popular (with both sexes) bisexual guys that are open. Same with fully gay men.

By *xLedZepxx2Man  over a year ago

Didcot

I'm sure couples do the same, years ago I met a couple off another site, they had straight against both sets of info, turned out the guy was far from being straight, they just didn't want to advertise the fact that the guy was bi.

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"I occasionally get messages from guys wanting to meet me. Sometimes it takes a lot of persuading them to accept that my profile is correct in saying I'm straight.

Some will still persist ... presumably on the assumption I'm just kidding and really do want to meet them. "

. The same happens to me at first I would send a message back saying sorry I am straight best of luck with your search now I just delete.One guy said if I was straight why have I got verifications from men I told him to read the verifications from men ( the verifications from men are when I am at social events ).The other guys that I have messaged back saying sorry said they thought I maybe fab straight and thought they would try there luck.

*Ghengis tuts*

Shame on you

"I do not think most bi men help themselves by lying, they need to grow some balls and be honest. Otherwise the perception of them being sneaky and not trustworthy will continue. Too many lying on here and I can see why it gives a bad impression "

But your doing the same , your not telling the truth on yours bi burious ??? All your meets are from men you have a profile on fab guys Grindr fit lads gaydat etc hardly curious more gay or bi

When it comes to your sexuality.. you owe nobody anything.

It's up to you and noone else.

Nobody has an automatic right to know your sexual history, sexuality, or preferences. All they can do is ask you about them.

Not everyone who chooses not to disclose their true sexuality is a liar.

Not everyone deserves to know the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Save that for the people who earn the right to learn.

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

I think most people are pretty cool about sexuality these days but there are reasons why some people prefer to keep quiet about their sexuality. I don’t have an issue with this.

Just South of Ipswich

Most of my veri's are from straight guys. I'm really not bothered what their status is and I'm not about to ask them to complete a questionnaire about everything they've ever done in the bedroom

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Fab straight guys please just pass is by.

Tell all "Fab straight guys" the first meet will be between the two males with you only watching. Tell them if they manage to turn you and your partner on a second meet may happen. You will soon get rid of the chancers. "

I do this. Ms

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

By *ummerforeverMan  over a year ago

greenford

Maybe it's down to the way bi guys are treated on here. It's like they are lepers or something? Maybe it's quite damaging to them inside to be worthless to a large number of people due to their sexuality. Imagine if bi women were treated this way?

I get people don't want to meet a bi guy but must ask what are the reasons? It's funny because the reasons aren't always explicitly stated and it'd probably be uncomfortable reading.

Actually stating the reason for the choice might move the conversation along, it's tedious reading the same tired it's my choice argument. It is your choice, not dismissing that! Why's it your choice though? Do you think they will touch your man uninvited? No one touches withlut permissiom that's a rule we all have in this world. Do you think they are promiscuous? That's generally a bad attitude on a swinging site and maybe they aren't? Are you worried they have a higher chance of HIV or stis? Sure they are worried the same, and im sure this lifestyle could be seen as a risk too.

I'm generally interested in the reasons and not having a keyboard war. As a side note i thought to state whether im bi or straight but i don't see why that should affect this conversation.

Just South of Ipswich

But I'm sure most people on here are hiding something. Some straight guys might just be bi some of the time. I really think your expectations of people are too high. Why should they have to put it on their profile if they tell you when they message you. I'm failing to see the issue

By *arvest 84Man  over a year ago

SCAWBY, NEAR , BRIGG.

i think most men are secretly bi, last night when i put the latest four pics of me on here in hold ups, you should have seen the couple of dozen ( suposedly straight men ) that winked and messaged me.

Just South of Ipswich

"Maybe it's down to the way bi guys are treated on here. It's like they are lepers or something? Maybe it's quite damaging to them inside to be worthless to a large number of people due to their sexuality. Imagine if bi women were treated this way?

I get people don't want to meet a bi guy but must ask what are the reasons? It's funny because the reasons aren't always explicitly stated and it'd probably be uncomfortable reading.

Actually stating the reason for the choice might move the conversation along, it's tedious reading the same tired it's my choice argument. It is your choice, not dismissing that! Why's it your choice though? Do you think they will touch your man uninvited? No one touches withlut permissiom that's a rule we all have in this world. Do you think they are promiscuous? That's generally a bad attitude on a swinging site and maybe they aren't? Are you worried they have a higher chance of HIV or stis? Sure they are worried the same, and im sure this lifestyle could be seen as a risk too.

I'm generally interested in the reasons and not having a keyboard war. As a side note i thought to state whether im bi or straight but i don't see why that should affect this conversation."

The OPs are looking for bi guys, that's not the issue. Their problem is that they receive messages from 'straight' guys who then say that they are actually bi

"They SHOULD explain it. As already stated it takes away choice from those who do not want sex with bi men, it is out of order really. Why lie your way into people’s beds? I cannot think of anything worse.

Also by lying they are denying support to their fellow bi/ gay men who are open and trying to live an equal life with rest of society.

They are also wasting their own lives by lying. Life is too short to live a lie, you are what you are just face it and get on with it.

I know of plenty of happy, successful, balanced and popular (with both sexes) bisexual guys that are open. Same with fully gay men. "

NO! They should NOT. Do you know all these men personally? On an individual basis? Are you qualified enough to know who us living a lie and who is just a bit embarrassed and unsure? No, you don't, so wind your neck in.

If they're admitted to the OP that they're bi, then they're not lying. Do you know they're not being honest with other people they meet?

Ramsgate

"Most of my veri's are from straight guys. I'm really not bothered what their status is and I'm not about to ask them to complete a questionnaire about everything they've ever done in the bedroom "

Most of my buddies are married guys - we have fun when we can and then go back to our own lives. I don’t see a problem as long as no one gets hurt in the process

"Most of my veri's are from straight guys. I'm really not bothered what their status is and I'm not about to ask them to complete a questionnaire about everything they've ever done in the bedroom

Most of my buddies are married guys - we have fun when we can and then go back to our own lives. I don’t see a problem as long as no one gets hurt in the process "

If their partners dont know.. then someone IS getting hurt. It's usually a delayed reaction with cheating, but itll come, guaranteed. You're assisting in causing that pain if you're aware of the situation.

Just South of Ipswich

"Most of my veri's are from straight guys. I'm really not bothered what their status is and I'm not about to ask them to complete a questionnaire about everything they've ever done in the bedroom

Most of my buddies are married guys - we have fun when we can and then go back to our own lives. I don’t see a problem as long as no one gets hurt in the process "

Yup. Most of the guys I've met on here are what I'd call 'situationally bi' In other words they aren't worried about whos sucking them off as long as it feels good

Ramsgate

Most of my buddies are married guys - we have fun when we can and then go back to our own lives. I don’t see a problem as long as no one gets hurt in the process

Yup. Most of the guys I've met on here are what I'd call 'situationally bi' In other words they aren't worried about whos sucking them off as long as it feels good"

Or who they’re sucking off

Get a grip. They’re “lying” because they are protecting something that is private and that people openly still discriminate against.

Do you think most bi people tell others in real life that they’re bi? Nope most don’t at all and they aren’t lying either - it’s called presenting a facade.

Even though people pretend to be open minded, a man being interested in the same sex is still seen as unacceptable or shocking and people will gossip and make jokes etc.

Same applies on here

By *histlerMan  over a year ago

Guildford

I don’t see the issue. Some people choose not to state their preference. If you connect with someone and feel comfortable meeting them then does it matter what their status is?

Just South of Ipswich

Yup. Most of the guys I've met on here are what I'd call 'situationally bi' In other words they aren't worried about whos sucking them off as long as it feels good

Or who they’re sucking off "

And yes very occasionally they want to return the favour

Ramsgate

"I don’t see the issue. Some people choose not to state their preference. If you connect with someone and feel comfortable meeting them then does it matter what their status is?

"

Agree totally

By *isterPepperMan  over a year ago

Central Swindon

I think the biphobia on display in this thread, as a microcosm of that across the site, pretty well explains why some people do not openly advertise their true sexuality.

Just South of Ipswich

"I think the biphobia on display in this thread, as a microcosm of that across the site, pretty well explains why some people do not openly advertise their true sexuality."

The OPS aren't bi phobic. That's the whole point of their post

By *ueen of sleezeWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"I think the biphobia on display in this thread, as a microcosm of that across the site, pretty well explains why some people do not openly advertise their true sexuality."

"I think the biphobia on display in this thread, as a microcosm of that across the site, pretty well explains why some people do not openly advertise their true sexuality.

The OPS aren't bi phobic. That's the whole point of their post"

And the people messaging them aren’t lying to the OP’s since they clearly tell them they’re bi.

The people that started this thread need to respect others wishes for privacy and discretion.

"I do not think most bi men help themselves by lying, they need to grow some balls and be honest. Otherwise the perception of them being sneaky and not trustworthy will continue. Too many lying on here and I can see why it gives a bad impression

But your doing the same , your not telling the truth on yours bi burious ??? All your meets are from men you have a profile on fab guys Grindr fit lads gaydat etc hardly curious more gay or bi "

I already responded to this same crap from you the other day. I am bicurious for WOMEN not for men, it is clearly outlined on my profile what I am about. Learn to read profiles before you open your trap mate

"They SHOULD explain it. As already stated it takes away choice from those who do not want sex with bi men, it is out of order really. Why lie your way into people’s beds? I cannot think of anything worse.

I know of plenty of happy, successful, balanced and popular (with both sexes) bisexual guys that are open. Same with fully gay men.

NO! They should NOT. Do you know all these men personally? On an individual basis? Are you qualified enough to know who us living a lie and who is just a bit embarrassed and unsure? No, you don't, so wind your neck in.

If they're admitted to the OP that they're bi, then they're not lying. Do you know they're not being honest with other people they meet?

"

I think you need to wind your neck in too, I have been open since 1996 aged only 16. That took balls back then. I went through some serious homophobic shit back then and through various years but stayed true to myself.

Never lied to myself or others and have managed to change hearts and minds over the years too. It is no way near as bad now to come out the closet as it was back then. I did it for myself and others despite the odds, so yes I will speak out and encourage others to do the same

Just South of Ipswich

I think you need to wind your neck in too, I have been open since 1996 aged only 16. That took balls back then. I went through some serious homophobic shit back then and through various years but stayed true to myself.

Never lied to myself or others and have managed to change hearts and minds over the years too. It is no way near as bad now to come out the closet as it was back then. I did it for myself and others despite the odds, so yes I will speak out and encourage others to do the same "

I think we're getting slightly off thread here

"I think the biphobia on display in this thread, as a microcosm of that across the site, pretty well explains why some people do not openly advertise their true sexuality.

And the people messaging them aren’t lying to the OP’s since they clearly tell them they’re bi.

The people that started this thread need to respect others wishes for privacy and discretion."

They have not outing any individuals, they are just venting a frustration

If they didnt get so much negativity they wouldnt have to hide it

Everyone has a right to choose their sexuality but if someone thinks its ok to deceive someone they want to meet for sex is a no go. Lie about one thnig who says they are not lying about more serious things.

"If they didnt get so much negativity they wouldnt have to hide it"

Gay men had years of it too but still worked through it.

As I said earlier, I know of bisexual lads in real life who are totally open and they still get quality girlfriends and have a lot of straight male mates. They are totally laid back about it and many people are fine with it

"I do not think most bi men help themselves by lying, they need to grow some balls and be honest. Otherwise the perception of them being sneaky and not trustworthy will continue. Too many lying on here and I can see why it gives a bad impression "

"If they didnt get so much negativity they wouldnt have to hide it

As I said earlier, I know of bisexual lads in real life who are totally open and they still get quality girlfriends and have a lot of straight male mates. They are totally laid back about it and many people are fine with it "

In real life people are, but being on fab seems a lot of negativity still about bi men, bi women is acceptable but bi men dont get that

"If they didnt get so much negativity they wouldnt have to hide it

As I said earlier, I know of bisexual lads in real life who are totally open and they still get quality girlfriends and have a lot of straight male mates. They are totally laid back about it and many people are fine with it

In real life people are, but being on fab seems a lot of negativity still about bi men, bi women is acceptable but bi men dont get that "

I am getting plenty of women and MF couples messaging me, so is it as bad as people think?

For the benefit of skybluearmy above who accused me of ‘hiding’ behind bicurious tag and am just gay nothing else in an abusive message followed by a block here is my response for his benefit and others to clear up misconceptions generally:

I have never had a problem being gay always accepted it. I am going through a genuine bicurious phase last several months. My profile asks for MF couples but the male has to be bi, in order for me to feel comfortable starting with women, to warm me up. Unlike skybluearmy I am not begging for straight men on my profile which would make no sense.

I did have more to say in private about his own lies and history I know about from gay sites but will keep it off the forums

By *ornysxguyMan  over a year ago

Maldon, Essex

The phrase “damned if you do and damned if you don’t” comes to mind. As others have said, if guys are openly bi then there’s a great reduction in meet options from people who detest the idea of two guys. Even if the “bi” guy has a take or leave it mentality, the fact he’s even bi counts him out of meets. The fact that guys come forward with bu couples shouldn’t be an issue, but the mentality is if they li about that (a lot with good reason as stated) then what else are they lying about. Fabs is a different world to vanilla, and a lot of things get twisted, forgotten, or perceived as not relevant. I’ve played in groups where a guy was bi an made no attempt to have contact with the other guys there. So why should he be excluded? Plenty of single and couple profiles from all genders hide things away, so why only pick on bi guys?

"Everyone has a right to choose their sexuality but if someone thinks its ok to deceive someone they want to meet for sex is a no go. Lie about one thnig who says they are not lying about more serious things."

Just South of Ipswich

The OPS original message was that it wasn't stated on the guys profile. That seems to be their issue

The OPS aren't bi phobic. That's the whole point of their post"

Not bi phobic.. but maybe theyve forgotten.. or never cared about the stigma attached.

Dont have the empathy to put themselves in the shoes of the Fabstraight- fuck i hate that term with a passion - men who contact them.

That alone would put me off.

I've only ever met one bi couple. The experience put me off so much.. that now I wont even entertain the idea.. unless they're happy to play straight on our first meeting.

To them that screams alarm bells, automatically and incorrectly assume I'm just saying it to get the wife.. have a word.

It's so that I know the wife likes me.. not just taking one for the team. Me simply being a guy she has to fuck to help out hubby.

It says on my profile as such.. yet couples still contact looking for a quick fix. I dont work like that and neither do my dangly bits.

We shouldn't be so quick to judge people whose shoes we've never stepped in.

By *arkndirtyMan  over a year ago

sale

I get a lot of messages from 'straight' men who are on a journey - starting out as curious or accepting they are bi. No problem with that but get bored of the acting as the big masculine straight lads who over emphasise how straight they are on their profiles when I know different.

Just South of Ipswich

Not bi phobic.. but maybe theyve forgotten.. or never cared about the stigma attached.

Dont have the empathy to put themselves in the shoes of the Fabstraight- fuck i hate that term with a passion - men who contact them.

That alone would put me off.

I've only ever met one bi couple. The experience put me off so much.. that now I wont even entertain the idea.. unless they're happy to play straight on our first meeting.

To them that screams alarm bells, automatically and incorrectly assume I'm just saying it to get the wife.. have a word.

It's so that I know the wife likes me.. not just taking one for the team. Me simply being a guy she has to fuck to help out hubby.

It says on my profile as such.. yet couples still contact looking for a quick fix. I dont work like that and neither do my dangly bits.

We shouldn't be so quick to judge people whose shoes we've never stepped in.

"

I kinda think we're saying the same thing. If they turn a guy down just because he has 'straight' as his status it's their loss. Seems a silly thing to be worried about to me

By *eesside lingerie wearerMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

There's a lot of straight men here that are bi on fab guys haha x

"There's a lot of straight men here that are bi on fab guys haha x"

HAHAHAHAHAAAAH

Just South of Ipswich

"There's a lot of straight men here that are bi on fab guys haha x"

Ain't that the truth

"There's a lot of straight men here that are bi on fab guys haha x

Ain't that the truth"

How you know as 90% of the site has their faces hidden it seems. Unless you are going by usernames. Never seen so many hidden faces on any gay site in my life as Fabguys.

Just South of Ipswich

"There's a lot of straight men here that are bi on fab guys haha x

Ain't that the truth

How you know as 90% of the site has their faces hidden it seems. Unless you are going by usernames. Never seen so many hidden faces on any gay site in my life as Fabguys. "

They should try using different cock pics

» Add a new message to this topic