FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Does this site work?

Does this site work?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all, I’m wondering and perhaps getting a bit worried if it’s me personally or am I doing anything wrong.... I wouldn’t like to think so as I’m a respectful guy... but been on here a little while now and just can’t seem to get a meet? Not that I’m pushy or sounding desperate even.... it just doesn’t seem to work!

Any tricks, tips, advice, or ideas? Or even just saying it as it is if my profile for instance is utter garbage.... I understand the face picture thing but I am quite careful with putting stuff out there and just like everyone have too much to loose if they are used in any way badly, however I have no concerns about sending a face picture privately..... ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can't see anything wrong with your profile Paul.

You've addressed the face pics...when you message send a face pic then. I personally have to see one before I'll reply. After all that's what I'm gonna be looking at whilst fucking!!

Also I tend to respond to messages that make me laugh...no hi or how're you...hope this helps x

By *exywife4sharingCouple  over a year ago

Scotland, London

Hi Paul, well its not the worst I've ever seen but also not the most inviting either ....but everyone is different on here though, gosh it would be a boring place if we were all the same wouldn't it lol

Think its just a case of being yourself and hopefully as with us all a connection will be made with someone down the line...don't lose heart hun....have fun x

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

No this site doesn’t work, well for me it doesn’t but is still good fun

Too many men for the amount of women.. we can be fussy

Not the worst profile, but not the best either. It just doesn't stand out from thousands of other single male profiles.

I'd say stop concentrating just on Fab to get meets. You're in Manchester, and you have so many opportunities to get involved in the swinging scene where your personality could shine through. There are plenty of good clubs in your area, and there are organised socials, too - check on forum under 'meets requests'. Get yourself out there and let people get to know the real you rather than just your online personality.

Good luck.

You need to get yourself to a social. The Manchester social is full for September but worth a look out. Get yourself known chatting on the forum's. Your profile isnt bad but doesn't stand out either. Need to say more what you can offer and what your looking for. Plus more pics they don't have to be face pics but torso etc. Check out some of the popular profiles for pic ideas

» Add a new message to this topic