FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > The 'Love Island Look' (better than topic list below)

The 'Love Island Look' (better than topic list below)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *n_thy_knees OP   Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Not a rant as such, but I've noticed the a lot of topped Fabbed women on here have had implants, collagen lip injections, self-obsessed pouty selfies. Is that what most guys seem to be attracted to nowadays?? the Love Island stereotype? What happened to appreciating natural, confident women of any size? And why do women feel the need to have their perfectly (im)perfect bodies/faces injected/sliced? I'm not hating - I simply don't understand the need. Surely they shouldn't be surprised if the guys they attract constantly go on about their "big tits" or "blowjob lips" etc.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tbh I see all different body types on the top lists so if you see something you don’t like just scroll on lad

"Not a rant as such, but I've noticed the a lot of topped Fabbed women on here have had implants, collagen lip injections, self-obsessed pouty selfies. Is that what most guys seem to be attracted to nowadays?? the Love Island stereotype? What happened to appreciating natural, confident women of any size? And why do women feel the need to have their perfectly (im)perfect bodies/faces injected/sliced? I'm not hating - I simply don't understand the need. Surely they shouldn't be surprised if the guys they attract constantly go on about their "big tits" or "blowjob lips" etc.

"

I do not like falseness give me a pale skinned freckled stretch marked imperfect woman anyday. However if a woman feels happy doing it and it genuinely improves her self esteem then it's good for her which is all that matters at the end of the day.

A lot? Seen one or two but most ladies on here are natural beauties using what God gave them.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Not a rant as such, but I've noticed the a lot of topped Fabbed women on here have had implants, collagen lip injections, self-obsessed pouty selfies. Is that what most guys seem to be attracted to nowadays?? the Love Island stereotype? What happened to appreciating natural, confident women of any size? And why do women feel the need to have their perfectly (im)perfect bodies/faces injected/sliced? I'm not hating - I simply don't understand the need. Surely they shouldn't be surprised if the guys they attract constantly go on about their "big tits" or "blowjob lips" etc.

"

Some women like that look, it makes them feel confident.

It’s their face and body, they are entitled to do what they want with it.

I’m not sure how or why it would affect you or anyone else for that matter.

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

I do not like falseness give me a pale skinned freckled stretch marked imperfect woman anyday. However if a woman feels happy doing it and it genuinely improves her self esteem then it's good for her which is all that matters at the end of the day. "

Freckled and stretch marked here

Ipswich

Thanks for your input folks. I'm not really talking about a confidence boost-type boobjob, but more the OTT katie Price look. Personally (and it's only my opinion), it really shows insecurity and attention-seeking, which is quite unattractive. Give me a larger, confident woman then an needy over surgically-enhanced Barby Doll any day.

"Thanks for your input folks. I'm not really talking about a confidence boost-type boobjob, but more the OTT katie Price look. Personally (and it's only my opinion), it really shows insecurity and attention-seeking, which is quite unattractive. Give me a larger, confident woman then an needy over surgically-enhanced Barby Doll any day."

You said you weren’t hating, but this sounds exactly like that.

You’re welcome to be attracted to whatever you want, but when you put down other women who aren’t what you are attracted to it comes across as bitter.

Dudley

"Thanks for your input folks. I'm not really talking about a confidence boost-type boobjob, but more the OTT katie Price look. Personally (and it's only my opinion), it really shows insecurity and attention-seeking, which is quite unattractive. Give me a larger, confident woman then an needy over surgically-enhanced Barby Doll any day."

They might like the Katie Price look. This thread isn't painting you in a good light

Ipswich

Personally, I prefer women who are proud of their small boobs, who are super confident. It shows they have a depth of self worth that doesn't need validation by others. THAT, IMO, is attractive. But each to their own.

Stating what you don’t like and using the term “Barby dolls” is hating tbh. If you don’t like it shut up and move on no need to even mention anything

Dudley

"Personally, I prefer women who are proud of their small boobs, who are super confident. It shows they have a depth of self worth that doesn't need validation by others. THAT, IMO, is attractive. But each to their own."

It's fine for you to like what you like but to make nasty remarks about those you don't like is unnecessary.

york

"Thanks for your input folks. I'm not really talking about a confidence boost-type boobjob, but more the OTT katie Price look. Personally (and it's only my opinion), it really shows insecurity and attention-seeking, which is quite unattractive. Give me a larger, confident woman then an needy over surgically-enhanced Barby Doll any day.

They might like the Katie Price look. This thread isn't painting you in a good light "

Its like any other thread its his opinion, may not be yours or mine but its his

Dudley

Plus, you don't know their reasons for doing what they've done.

I know a lady who had breast cancer and had far larger boobs reconstructed because it made her feel confident.

Dudley

"Thanks for your input folks. I'm not really talking about a confidence boost-type boobjob, but more the OTT katie Price look. Personally (and it's only my opinion), it really shows insecurity and attention-seeking, which is quite unattractive. Give me a larger, confident woman then an needy over surgically-enhanced Barby Doll any day.

They might like the Katie Price look. This thread isn't painting you in a good light Its like any other thread its his opinion, may not be yours or mine but its his "

It's the nasty comments about them that isn't painting him in a good light, not the fact that he doesn't find it attractive.

They might like the Katie Price look. This thread isn't painting you in a good light Its like any other thread its his opinion, may not be yours or mine but its his "

Disagree.

You can state your opinion without being nasty towards others.

This thread is no different to threads where people say they love BBW women and don’t like “skin and bone”.

It’s insulting to women who do get cosmetic surgery and choose to look a certain way. There’s no need to be disrespectful.

Ipswich

It's not the look, it's the confidence and comfort in ones self. Like I said, It's not something I go for and that's fine. My question is why do young, attractive women feel the need to adjust their bodies to fit a stereotype? My concern is the rise of mental illness, body comparisons - especially of young females, and how/why has it become such an issue of late.

"It's not the look, it's the confidence and comfort in ones self. Like I said, It's not something I go for and that's fine. My question is why do young, attractive women feel the need to adjust their bodies to fit a stereotype? My concern is the rise of mental illness, body comparisons - especially of young females, and how/why has it become such an issue of late."

Maybe the rise of mental illness is due to random people commenting on their appearance for no reason at all?

Ipswich

I know a lady who had breast cancer and had far larger boobs reconstructed because it made her feel confident. "

Totally off thread, sorry. That's absolutely NOT what i meant...obviously.

Dudley

"It's not the look, it's the confidence and comfort in ones self. Like I said, It's not something I go for and that's fine. My question is why do young, attractive women feel the need to adjust their bodies to fit a stereotype? My concern is the rise of mental illness, body comparisons - especially of young females, and how/why has it become such an issue of late."

Why do you think it's your place to disrespect these women by making nasty comments about them? It's become an issue because of people constantly being expected to look a certain way, which is kind of what you're doing now.

Young attractive women choose to do what they do, likely because they want to.

It’s nit just young females getting cosmetics surgery, nor is it just young females who suffer from mental illness or do body comparisons.

I’m a young female who hasn’t had and cosmetic surgery and there’s plenty like me, so you are generalising a bit.

If you had genuine concerns you wouldn’t feel the need to insult what you’re not attracted to.

People have been having surgery for years, it’s simply more mainstream now than it was.

Dudley

I know a lady who had breast cancer and had far larger boobs reconstructed because it made her feel confident.

Totally off thread, sorry. That's absolutely NOT what i meant...obviously."

But you are judging without knowing circumstances.

Ipswich

"It's not the look, it's the confidence and comfort in ones self. Like I said, It's not something I go for and that's fine. My question is why do young, attractive women feel the need to adjust their bodies to fit a stereotype? My concern is the rise of mental illness, body comparisons - especially of young females, and how/why has it become such an issue of late.

Maybe the rise of mental illness is due to random people commenting on their appearance for no reason at all?"

Seriously??

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think it's about what people find attractive and what makes people feel attractive.

However I doubt many men want a truly natural enhanced woman. Many ask for shaved genitals and I don't think any man would be happy if a woman turned up to a meet with unwashed, unstyled hair etc. It's a question of degree and how much enhancement you're prepared to accept

york

They might like the Katie Price look. This thread isn't painting you in a good light Its like any other thread its his opinion, may not be yours or mine but its his

Disagree.

This thread is no different to threads where people say they love BBW women and don’t like “skin and bone”.

It’s insulting to women who do get cosmetic surgery and choose to look a certain way. There’s no need to be disrespectful. "

Yes if was brave enough i would have a nose job, but some women seem not to know when to stop, Katie price is a good example she was a stunning woman before any work done

Forum Mod

East Sussex

*unenhanced

Each their own and whatever makes u happy.

What’s your business is your business...

Will never understand why people want to spend more time on other people than themselves...??

Forum Mod

East Sussex

They might like the Katie Price look. This thread isn't painting you in a good light Its like any other thread its his opinion, may not be yours or mine but its his

Disagree.

It’s insulting to women who do get cosmetic surgery and choose to look a certain way. There’s no need to be disrespectful. Yes if was brave enough i would have a nose job, but some women seem not to know when to stop, Katie price is a good example she was a stunning woman before any work done "

I'm not a big fan of lip enhancement but it does seem very popular

"It's not the look, it's the confidence and comfort in ones self. Like I said, It's not something I go for and that's fine. My question is why do young, attractive women feel the need to adjust their bodies to fit a stereotype? My concern is the rise of mental illness, body comparisons - especially of young females, and how/why has it become such an issue of late.

Maybe the rise of mental illness is due to random people commenting on their appearance for no reason at all?"

Exactly this.

People making negative comments about others appearance likely plays a huge role in body dysmorphia and mental illness.

I remember in school I was bullied for having big lips and was nicknamed “rubber lips”, I hated them for years, now women are getting lip fillers. It’s amazing how things change.

I also got bullied for having a wider nose, there were times I looked up getting rhinoplasty when I was around 16/17, which goes to show people’s comments can influence you. Thankfully my opinion of myself & my appearance changed.

Same with having a big bum, it was horrible and “fat” when I was a teen, but now the Brazilian butt lift is one of the most popular surgeries.

york

Disagree.

It’s insulting to women who do get cosmetic surgery and choose to look a certain way. There’s no need to be disrespectful. Yes if was brave enough i would have a nose job, but some women seem not to know when to stop, Katie price is a good example she was a stunning woman before any work done

I'm not a big fan of lip enhancement but it does seem very popular"

Bet it bloody hurts though x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Also if there was a pain and side effect free way to make me look ten years younger that only cost a tenner I'd be first in the queue.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Disagree.

It’s insulting to women who do get cosmetic surgery and choose to look a certain way. There’s no need to be disrespectful. Yes if was brave enough i would have a nose job, but some women seem not to know when to stop, Katie price is a good example she was a stunning woman before any work done

I'm not a big fan of lip enhancement but it does seem very popular Bet it bloody hurts though x"

My eyes water thinking about it, same with botox

Ipswich

But you are judging without knowing circumstances."

I think you feel i'm body-judging, which I absolutely am not. My point is (and has been pretty well documented recently in the media) is there a growing pressure on young people with no health issues to have *extensive* surgery? I know it seems kind of the norm now but i'm wondering why. Tis all.

Ipswich

Disagree.

It’s insulting to women who do get cosmetic surgery and choose to look a certain way. There’s no need to be disrespectful. Yes if was brave enough i would have a nose job, but some women seem not to know when to stop, Katie price is a good example she was a stunning woman before any work done "

Exactly what I mean...THANK YOU!

Dudley

I think you feel i'm body-judging, which I absolutely am not. My point is (and has been pretty well documented recently in the media) is there a growing pressure on young people with no health issues to have *extensive* surgery? I know it seems kind of the norm now but i'm wondering why. Tis all. "

No, you very clearly made insulting comments about women that have alot of surgery.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think you feel i'm body-judging, which I absolutely am not. My point is (and has been pretty well documented recently in the media) is there a growing pressure on young people with no health issues to have *extensive* surgery? I know it seems kind of the norm now but i'm wondering why. Tis all. "

Partly because of the abundance of perfect images available

"

I like the fact we can iron out our creases now to a extent....I don't agree with going to far or having things done for vanity but if your insecure about certain parts of you then enhancement can help mentally.

I went to a all girls school and got bullied a lot for being flat chested....and i mean really bullied....Girls can be bitches trust me....It was also the fact of seeing them develop into women and i didnt....if you only knew how u felt about myself and all the names that stuck in my head....So I had my implants for me no one else....I couldn't care less who likes them or hates them as they have healed my old mental scars for me....everyone has imperfections they don't like but unless it's destroying your happiness then I don't see the point of having things done....I could pick faults with myself all day but we can all do that....I guess what I'm trying to say is that fashion and trend as took advantage of medical advancements that should be for those that really need enhancement for the right reasons x

That wasn’t your point though was it?

Just look at the title of your thread and your first few posts. If that was your initial “point” there are ways you can express it.

Ipswich

Maybe the rise of mental illness is due to random people commenting on their appearance for no reason at all?

Exactly this.

People making negative comments about others appearance likely plays a huge role in body dysmorphia and mental illness.

I remember in school I was bullied for having big lips and was nicknamed “rubber lips”, I hated them for years, now women are getting lip fillers. It’s amazing how things change.

I also got bullied for having a wider nose, there were times I looked up getting rhinoplasty when I was around 16/17, which goes to show people’s comments can influence you. Thankfully my opinion of myself & my appearance changed.

Same with having a big bum, it was horrible and “fat” when I was a teen, but now the Brazilian butt lift is one of the most popular surgeries. "

You kinda proved my point. Why cater to others' needs?? What's 'unattractive' today might be considered 'attractive' tomorrow. Just be yourself and be happy being individual and not trying to fit a stereotype.

york

Seems to be a fashion thing to me for example my mothers generation used to shave their eyebrows them pencil them in , and all the young girls now seem to have thick jet black eyebrows

Dudley

Exactly this.

Same with having a big bum, it was horrible and “fat” when I was a teen, but now the Brazilian butt lift is one of the most popular surgeries.

You kinda proved my point. Why cater to others' needs?? What's 'unattractive' today might be considered 'attractive' tomorrow. Just be yourself and be happy being individual and not trying to fit a stereotype."

Maybe these people are happy with how they look with the surgery.

Exactly this.

You kinda proved my point. Why cater to others' needs?? What's 'unattractive' today might be considered 'attractive' tomorrow. Just be yourself and be happy being individual and not trying to fit a stereotype."

Sorry who is your question aimed at? Because I haven’t catered to anyone’s needs, I didn’t have surgery, I gained confidence.

It also doesn’t prove your point.

You say “Why cater to others needs” and yet in this thread I could imply that you want “young attractive women” to cater to your needs and be “natural”. Is that not correct?

Ipswich

I think you feel i'm body-judging, which I absolutely am not. My point is (and has been pretty well documented recently in the media) is there a growing pressure on young people with no health issues to have *extensive* surgery? I know it seems kind of the norm now but i'm wondering why. Tis all.

No, you very clearly made insulting comments about women that have alot of surgery. "

Not insulting. Their look isn't my think but is others'. Fine. My (deeper) question is why?

Ipswich

I like the fact we can iron out our creases now to a extent....I don't agree with going to far or having things done for vanity but if your insecure about certain parts of you then enhancement can help mentally.

I went to a all girls school and got bullied a lot for being flat chested....and i mean really bullied....Girls can be bitches trust me....It was also the fact of seeing them develop into women and i didnt....if you only knew how u felt about myself and all the names that stuck in my head....So I had my implants for me no one else....I couldn't care less who likes them or hates them as they have healed my old mental scars for me....everyone has imperfections they don't like but unless it's destroying your happiness then I don't see the point of having things done....I could pick faults with myself all day but we can all do that....I guess what I'm trying to say is that fashion and trend as took advantage of medical advancements that should be for those that really need enhancement for the right reasons x "

Exactly what I mean.

[Removed by poster at 06/09/19 00:49:23]

I think you feel i'm body-judging, which I absolutely am not. My point is (and has been pretty well documented recently in the media) is there a growing pressure on young people with no health issues to have *extensive* surgery? I know it seems kind of the norm now but i'm wondering why. Tis all. Seems to be a fashion thing to me for example my mothers generation used to shave their eyebrows them pencil them in , and all the young girls now seem to have thick jet black eyebrows"

Everything is a “fashion thing”.

60s beehives and winged liner were the thing.

70s it was flares.

90s it was brown lipstick.

It’s the norm, it’s been happening before we were alive.

Ipswich

Exactly this.

You kinda proved my point. Why cater to others' needs?? What's 'unattractive' today might be considered 'attractive' tomorrow. Just be yourself and be happy being individual and not trying to fit a stereotype.

Maybe these people are happy with how they look with the surgery. "

Yeah, maybe...

york

I think you feel i'm body-judging, which I absolutely am not. My point is (and has been pretty well documented recently in the media) is there a growing pressure on young people with no health issues to have *extensive* surgery? I know it seems kind of the norm now but i'm wondering why. Tis all. Seems to be a fashion thing to me for example my mothers generation used to shave their eyebrows them pencil them in , and all the young girls now seem to have thick jet black eyebrows

70s it was flares.

It’s the norm, it’s been happening before we were alive. "

Dudley

No, you very clearly made insulting comments about women that have alot of surgery.

Not insulting. Their look isn't my think but is others'. Fine. My (deeper) question is why? "

If you really think that's what your thread has been about, we are reading different threads.

Ipswich

I think you feel i'm body-judging, which I absolutely am not. My point is (and has been pretty well documented recently in the media) is there a growing pressure on young people with no health issues to have *extensive* surgery? I know it seems kind of the norm now but i'm wondering why. Tis all. Seems to be a fashion thing to me for example my mothers generation used to shave their eyebrows them pencil them in , and all the young girls now seem to have thick jet black eyebrows

70s it was flares.

It’s the norm, it’s been happening before we were alive. "

Was brown lipstick a fashion?!

seriously though, those things are flitting, surgery isn't. My concern is for someone who has a lot of enhancement in their 20's/30's, how they'll be mentally in later life? (genuine concern btw)

Ipswich

Not insulting. Their look isn't my think but is others'. Fine. My (deeper) question is why?

If you really think that's what your thread has been about, we are reading different threads. "

well, I know what it's been about. Maybe you have misunderstood. Others seem to have got where i'm coming from...

70s it was flares.

seriously though, those things are flitting, surgery isn't. My concern is for someone who has a lot of enhancement in their 20's/30's, how they'll be mentally in later life? (genuine concern btw) "

Surgery is though.

Brazilian butt lifts are a current trend, a lot of women are having these now.

Equally lip fillers are the in thing for many also.

I don’t believe you have genuine concern reading back on this thread. And if you do, maybe you should ask those who do have these enhancements directly rather than a forum full of all different people.

You might not be met with a polite response though going by the way you speak about them in this thread!

Dudley

70s it was flares.

seriously though, those things are flitting, surgery isn't. My concern is for someone who has a lot of enhancement in their 20's/30's, how they'll be mentally in later life? (genuine concern btw) "

Why is it any of your business why they get surgery? I don't understand why or what point you're trying to make.

I went to a all girls school and got bullied a lot for being flat chested....and i mean really bullied....Girls can be bitches trust me....It was also the fact of seeing them develop into women and i didnt....if you only knew how u felt about myself and all the names that stuck in my head....So I had my implants for me no one else....I couldn't care less who likes them or hates them as they have healed my old mental scars for me....everyone has imperfections they don't like but unless it's destroying your happiness then I don't see the point of having things done....I could pick faults with myself all day but we can all do that....I guess what I'm trying to say is that fashion and trend as took advantage of medical advancements that should be for those that really need enhancement for the right reasons x "

Ssssshhhhh you

You know your perfect anyway and have no faults. Apart from the occasional fart lol.oh and it's pointless pouring your heart out on here as some on here would disagree with themselfs as they live to argue as there always right lol.just know with or without customization your perfection hunny bunny sugar titts

Ipswich

70s it was flares.

seriously though, those things are flitting, surgery isn't. My concern is for someone who has a lot of enhancement in their 20's/30's, how they'll be mentally in later life? (genuine concern btw)

Surgery is though.

I don’t believe you have genuine concern reading back on this thread. And if you do, maybe you should ask those who do have these enhancements directly rather than a forum full of all different people.

You might not be met with a polite response though going by the way you speak about them in this thread! "

Women have died through having butt lifts though. I wouldn't say that's normal or acceptable. That's nuts! #squatsaresafer

Ipswich

I went to a all girls school and got bullied a lot for being flat chested....and i mean really bullied....Girls can be bitches trust me....It was also the fact of seeing them develop into women and i didnt....if you only knew how u felt about myself and all the names that stuck in my head....So I had my implants for me no one else....I couldn't care less who likes them or hates them as they have healed my old mental scars for me....everyone has imperfections they don't like but unless it's destroying your happiness then I don't see the point of having things done....I could pick faults with myself all day but we can all do that....I guess what I'm trying to say is that fashion and trend as took advantage of medical advancements that should be for those that really need enhancement for the right reasons x

Ssssshhhhh you

You know your perfect anyway and have no faults. Apart from the occasional fart lol.oh and it's pointless pouring your heart out on here as some on here would disagree with themselfs as they live to argue as there always right lol.just know with or without customization your perfection hunny bunny sugar titts "

Cheers our kid xxx

70s it was flares.

Surgery is though.

You might not be met with a polite response though going by the way you speak about them in this thread!

Women have died through having butt lifts though. I wouldn't say that's normal or acceptable. That's nuts! #squatsaresafer"

Women have died through child birth too. What’s your point?

If they have consciously made the choice to have a specific type of surgery, who are you or anyone else to tell them that what they’re doing is wrong?

All surgery whether it’s correctional or cosmetic comes with risks.

Ipswich

70s it was flares.

Why is it any of your business why they get surgery? I don't understand why or what point you're trying to make."

Don't care if they do or don't. I just don't see the need. I blame Boris!!

Dudley

70s it was flares.

Surgery is though.

Women have died through having butt lifts though. I wouldn't say that's normal or acceptable. That's nuts! #squatsaresafer

If they have consciously made the choice to have a specific type of surgery, who are you or anyone else to tell them that what they’re doing is wrong?

All surgery whether it’s correctional or cosmetic comes with risks."

I honestly don't think he gets it, I'm giving up

Ipswich

70s it was flares.

Surgery is though.

All surgery whether it’s correctional or cosmetic comes with risks."

point is: child birth necessary. Big ass - not. And I like big butts, I can't lie!!

Ssssshhhhh you

You know your perfect anyway and have no faults. Apart from the occasional fart lol.oh and it's pointless pouring your heart out on here as some on here would disagree with themselfs as they live to argue as there always right lol.just know with or without customization your perfection hunny bunny sugar titts

Cheers our kid xxx

"

I wasn't talking about or to you lol but no probs son

Ipswich

70s it was flares.

Surgery is though.

I honestly don't think he gets it, I'm giving up "

Fiiiiinally!

70s it was flares.

Surgery is though.

point is: child birth necessary. Big ass - not. And I like big butts, I can't lie!!"

But to some have a butt lift is considered necessary to them.

You may not deem it necessary but another woman may. That doesn’t mean it’s wrong. It’s her choice.

Ipswich

70s it was flares.

Surgery is though.

point is: child birth necessary. Big ass - not. And I like big butts, I can't lie!!

You may not deem it necessary but another woman may. That doesn’t mean it’s wrong. It’s her choice. "

Fair do's. But you have to admit, not quite the same as giving birth, surely?

Ipswich

I wouldn't say having a bigger ass is quite as "necessary" as producing life...IMO

There was a geeza on tv that was into body mods.He had ink injected into his eye.Oh and also had his tounge and penis sliced down the middle.

I think he was hoping to meet twins.

70s it was flares.

Surgery is though.

You may not deem it necessary but another woman may. That doesn’t mean it’s wrong. It’s her choice.

Fair do's. But you have to admit, not quite the same as giving birth, surely?"

I didn’t say it’s the same.

I simply mentioned another way women have died, to show almost everything comes with a risk. A risk many people choose to take, whether that is surgery, child birth, or driving a car.

"I wouldn't say having a bigger ass is quite as "necessary" as producing life...IMO

"

It’s not necessary to have a bigger ass, it’s also not necessary to have kids.

Both are a essentially a *choice*.

Ipswich

70s it was flares.

Surgery is though.

I simply mentioned another way women have died, to show almost everything comes with a risk. A risk many people choose to take, whether that is surgery, child birth, or driving a car. "

I understand that, but the need to take that risk isn't the same. The need to have a bigger butt isn't the same as the need to give birth.

Ffs some people can go on and on and on and on and on lol

I think the forums are therapy for some lol

I'M ALWAYS RIGHT OKKKKKKKKK LOL I WILL HAVE THE LAST WORD AD MY OPINIONS WILL SMASH YOURS OK

70s it was flares.

Surgery is though.

I simply mentioned another way women have died, to show almost everything comes with a risk. A risk many people choose to take, whether that is surgery, child birth, or driving a car.

I understand that, but the need to take that risk isn't the same. The need to have a bigger butt isn't the same as the need to give birth."

It might not be to you, as I said.

But to some people the need is huge due to self esteem or confidence.

I’m not sure why you’re somewhat attempting to “understand” something you have admitted you don’t like.

Why not focus on the women you are attracted to? You cannot change what other people choose to do with their bodies.

Ipswich

70s it was flares.

Surgery is though.

I understand that, but the need to take that risk isn't the same. The need to have a bigger butt isn't the same as the need to give birth.

It might not be to you, as I said.

But to some people the need is huge due to self esteem or confidence.

I’m not sure why you’re somewhat attempting to “understand” something you have admitted you don’t like.

Why not focus on the women you are attracted to? You cannot change what other people choose to do with their bodies. "

I never intended to. I'll stick to natural.

"I never intended to. I'll stick to natural. "

If that’s what you’re into, then do!

Although, there are also women who have had procedures who look “natural”, beware!

Ipswich

"I never intended to. I'll stick to natural.

Although, there are also women who have had procedures who look “natural”, beware! "

Kinda my point. I don't have an issue with that at all. The 'natural look' is cool. I'm just not keen on the attention seeking type of surgery. But that's just my thing.

Although, there are also women who have had procedures who look “natural”, beware!

Kinda my point. I don't have an issue with that at all. The 'natural look' is cool. I'm just not keen on the attention seeking type of surgery. But that's just my thing."

So you have no issue with surgery as long as it looks natural? Understood.

Attention seeking type of surgery? And what’s that?

Ipswich

Kinda my point. I don't have an issue with that at all. The 'natural look' is cool. I'm just not keen on the attention seeking type of surgery. But that's just my thing.

Attention seeking type of surgery? And what’s that? "

It can apply to guys too btw. I've seen guys out in winter in vests with loads of tatts. It's just 'look at me'. It's no indication of personality or intelligence etc. I just find it quite shallow and in need of attention.

It can apply to guys too btw. I've seen guys out in winter in vests with loads of tatts. It's just 'look at me'. It's no indication of personality or intelligence etc. I just find it quite shallow and in need of attention."

I don’t agree personally, I can’t see the correlation between walking around with your tattoos showing, having no indication of personality or intelligence.

However everyone is shallow in their own way, and there’s nothing wrong with that.

Whether it be about their own looks or someone else’s.

Someone may only like brunettes, or only like slim women, or only like tall men, that is all shallow, but it’s not wrong. Everyone is entitled to that.

Ipswich

It can apply to guys too btw. I've seen guys out in winter in vests with loads of tatts. It's just 'look at me'. It's no indication of personality or intelligence etc. I just find it quite shallow and in need of attention.

I don’t agree personally, I can’t see the correlation between walking around with your tattoos showing, having no indication of personality or intelligence.

However everyone is shallow in their own way, and there’s nothing wrong with that.

Whether it be about their own looks or someone else’s.

Someone may only like brunettes, or only like slim women, or only like tall men, that is all shallow, but it’s not wrong. Everyone is entitled to that. "

I work in a college and lots of the young girls have fake everything , eyebrows , tan , nails , boobs , lips .. it seems to be the way society is going .. don’t think they do it for guys though think it’s for other girls like a competition all most ..

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I work in a college and lots of the young girls have fake everything , eyebrows , tan , nails , boobs , lips .. it seems to be the way society is going .. don’t think they do it for guys though think it’s for other girls like a competition all most .. "

I think it's for other women to an extent, it's an insecure time when you're young and most just want to fit in. I've seen how excluded youngsters are when they don't.

To a great extent a lot of older women do too but are better able to rationalise their motives. Being different can be difficult

Ipswich

"I work in a college and lots of the young girls have fake everything , eyebrows , tan , nails , boobs , lips .. it seems to be the way society is going .. don’t think they do it for guys though think it’s for other girls like a competition all most .. "

Kind of a shame as some of those things will end up looking awful as they get older. But more importantly, if you feel the need for surgery etc when young, it's only going to snowball as you get older.

"Ffs some people can go on and on and on and on and on lol

I think the forums are therapy for some lol

I'M ALWAYS RIGHT OKKKKKKKKK LOL I WILL HAVE THE LAST WORD AD MY OPINIONS WILL SMASH YOURS OK "

This place is full of them. The usual suspects pop up all the time. They really need something better to do

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I've been watching that secret millionaire teacher show recently. One thing that struck me is how manicured and styled a lot of the 15 year old girls are. Their eyebrows are done, they've got gel manicures and their hair is styled. That's a lot of maintenance at 15

As a woman, I have mixed feelings. I think women should do what makes them feel good, confident and attractive. I celebrate women doing whatever that means to them and I want other women to be happy and feel beautiful.

I personally don’t like this aesthetic as someone who’s attracted to women. I don’t like the whole Kim K/love island thing. I understand styles trend but many of these things are more permanent.

I don’t feel pressured to join that world but I have moments of insecurity as a woman who doesn’t wear much makeup, only has her own lashes, and has relatively small lips. I sometimes worry I can’t stack up to the current expectations and then I shake it off and remember I can only be myself.

Bonus- big eyebrows being in style works for me as I’ve got those with no work.

I want people to be happy in their own skin, I just understand sometimes that means a change is needed, and I get it.

-Mrs

"I've been watching that secret millionaire teacher show recently. One thing that struck me is how manicured and styled a lot of the 15 year old girls are. Their eyebrows are done, they've got gel manicures and their hair is styled. That's a lot of maintenance at 15"

It really is and it makes me worry for my kiddo who’s 8. It’s a lot of pressure to have 2 hours of getting ready time by 15/16. I don’t want her to ever feel she can’t leave the house without heavy changes. hopefully I’m modelling the opposite well haha

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I've been watching that secret millionaire teacher show recently. One thing that struck me is how manicured and styled a lot of the 15 year old girls are. Their eyebrows are done, they've got gel manicures and their hair is styled. That's a lot of maintenance at 15

It really is and it makes me worry for my kiddo who’s 8. It’s a lot of pressure to have 2 hours of getting ready time by 15/16. I don’t want her to ever feel she can’t leave the house without heavy changes. hopefully I’m modelling the opposite well haha "

Our daughter felt pressures in the noughties that I certainly was never subject to. I tried to lead by example but peer pressure outweighs parental guidance a lot of the time.

Dudley

"As a woman, I have mixed feelings. I think women should do what makes them feel good, confident and attractive. I celebrate women doing whatever that means to them and I want other women to be happy and feel beautiful.

I personally don’t like this aesthetic as someone who’s attracted to women. I don’t like the whole Kim K/love island thing. I understand styles trend but many of these things are more permanent.

I don’t feel pressured to join that world but I have moments of insecurity as a woman who doesn’t wear much makeup, only has her own lashes, and has relatively small lips. I sometimes worry I can’t stack up to the current expectations and then I shake it off and remember I can only be myself.

I want people to be happy in their own skin, I just understand sometimes that means a change is needed, and I get it.

-Mrs "

Agreed, I think the last thing we need though is more people making others feel like they need to change to fit in, that's how this starts.

It's a vicious circle, they get plastic surgery to feel better about themselves and to fit in, then someone tells them the natural look is better so they try and change again. If people stopped making rude comments about other people's appearance (I'm talking generally, not about this thread), there would be much less of this happening.

"I've been watching that secret millionaire teacher show recently. One thing that struck me is how manicured and styled a lot of the 15 year old girls are. Their eyebrows are done, they've got gel manicures and their hair is styled. That's a lot of maintenance at 15

It really is and it makes me worry for my kiddo who’s 8. It’s a lot of pressure to have 2 hours of getting ready time by 15/16. I don’t want her to ever feel she can’t leave the house without heavy changes. hopefully I’m modelling the opposite well haha

Our daughter felt pressures in the noughties that I certainly was never subject to. I tried to lead by example but peer pressure outweighs parental guidance a lot of the time."

Yeah I’ve got my eldest who’s 26 and she definitely was subject to peers, and my middle- son he was more so! But this little one she really doesn’t care what people think- even friends lol so I’m hoping she keeps following her own happy path.

"As a woman, I have mixed feelings. I think women should do what makes them feel good, confident and attractive. I celebrate women doing whatever that means to them and I want other women to be happy and feel beautiful.

-Mrs

Agreed, I think the last thing we need though is more people making others feel like they need to change to fit in, that's how this starts.

It's a vicious circle, they get plastic surgery to feel better about themselves and to fit in, then someone tells them the natural look is better so they try and change again. If people stopped making rude comments about other people's appearance (I'm talking generally, not about this thread), there would be much less of this happening.

"

I agree and social media is making it worse with people trying to emulate the filters and having dysmorphic views of themselves based on something unhealthy and unrealistic. It’s a shame people can’t feel ok as they are.

I wouldn't say many have the love island look at all,The exact opposite I think . A woman who looks after herself is a good thing.

Ipswich

-Mrs

I agree and social media is making it worse with people trying to emulate the filters and having dysmorphic views of themselves based on something unhealthy and unrealistic. It’s a shame people can’t feel ok as they are. "

spot on!

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm pale, have rolls and cellulite and have thin lips but I seem to do okay. To each their own and everyone has different tastes.

» Add a new message to this topic