FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Verification

Verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *plforme500 OP   Man  over a year ago

Shirley

Hi all, I’m keen to know what the allowable methods of verification are these days. I know club meets are the way to go but I’m tied up for the next 3 weekends and dear by that one I’ll be cast aside by the fab pro’s and dubbed a fake bitch lol. I know many moons ago other methods were acceptable but not so sure nowadays. Any help is appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go into cams room and ask to be verified? Clubs/socials are better as they are meets in person, but I can understand people not being able to go out anywhere at the times those events are being held.

Also, please don't think being verified is the key to success on here - it is one of them, but not all.

By *plforme500 OP   Man  over a year ago

Shirley

"Go into cams room and ask to be verified? Clubs/socials are better as they are meets in person, but I can understand people not being able to go out anywhere at the times those events are being held.

Also, please don't think being verified is the key to success on here - it is one of them, but not all. "

Thanks for the positive reply, makes me realise that there is hope in the world! Is cam verification still allowed? I want sure if it was. Need to figure out if I can do that from the iPad or not xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looks like it is still allowed, the cam veri.

» Add a new message to this topic