FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Once a swinger always a swinger?

Once a swinger always a swinger?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aribRock OP   Man  over a year ago

Is swinging a lifestyle choice you think you would ever give up?

Is it an addiction? I truly believe the majority of us will be swingers for life! No bad thing that at all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve left this site a few times over the years, convinced I was done with it. But I always come back!

[Removed by poster at 04/09/19 17:22:10]

"I’ve left this site a few times over the years, convinced I was done with it. But I always come back! "

Lol I've done the same thing! I have now matured and learned to inactivate my profile

Once your in I can’t see why anyone would want to leave

I have reinvented myself on several occasions over the past few years . On occasions (like now tbh) very little on here interests me and some things actually sicken me and yet I always come back for more (sigh)

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Swinging suits both of us very much, don't intend to give up while we still enjoy it!

"I’ve left this site a few times over the years, convinced I was done with it. But I always come back!

Lol I've done the same thing! I have now matured and learned to inactivate my profile "

Ditto!

"I have reinvented myself on several occasions over the past few years . On occasions (like now tbh) very little on here interests me and some things actually sicken me and yet I always come back for more (sigh)"

oh dear

It’s like the Mafia, you can’t leave. If you do, then they come and find you and you’re back in again. I’m on my 3rd profile now, I regret deleting my old one as I had some nice veries which took a lot of hard work to build up!

We do it when we’ve got time & the motivation for it , so called normal life take priority. Certainly not addictive with swinging

We won't swing forever.

We will stop when one or both of us no longer feels comfortable/attractive/wanted within the lifestyle.

And as we aren't getting any younger that will most probably be sooner rather than later

By *ockdownnofunCouple  over a year ago

Hiding all away

Not sure we’ll be at this forever, but enjoy it right now and will continue for the foreseeable, I think.

We aren’t even ‘real’ swingers as such - we don’t really play with other people. We did leave here for a while and go back to keeping sex private but we missed it and rejoined for the club scene - the whole thing for us is the sexy atmosphere, laughing and flirting, watching and being watched etc. It’s hard to give that up and go back to vanilla bars and clubs where you can’t get naked or sneak off somewhere for sex

" Not sure we’ll be at this forever, but enjoy it right now and will continue for the foreseeable, I think.

We aren’t even ‘real’ swingers as such - we don’t really play with other people. We did leave here for a while and go back to keeping sex private but we missed it and rejoined for the club scene - the whole thing for us is the sexy atmosphere, laughing and flirting, watching and being watched etc. It’s hard to give that up and go back to vanilla bars and clubs where you can’t get naked or sneak off somewhere for sex "

Some very interesting views indeed. I must agree with going to Vanilla clubs really lacks that excitement once you have been to a few swinging clubs. Hmmmmmm

Once the genie is out of the bottle, you can't put the lid back on

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

I would say you can give it up and become vanilla again. So many guys are now straight on here yet taken cock in the past.

» Add a new message to this topic