FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fab life vs vanilla life

Fab life vs vanilla life

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hocolateRod OP   Man  over a year ago

London and over UK

I was wondering if others like me are different in vanilla life from fab life - in vanilla life - work in office/my workmates and friends think i am very dull, boring and respectable as I am not one for bar hopping/clubbing/chasing women. They would be shocked if they knew some of things I got up to in fab life. Got me thinking if there are others like me who use fab life to let another side of them out.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think 99% would be jealous rather than shocked as we are sexual beings. It's just a lot of people have hang ups or a busy private life that prevent them from pursuing the lifestyle.

By *pagafocsMan  over a year ago

Madrid

I guess many of us are the same

By *ifeandhubby400Couple  over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

So relate to this ,we live in a small town everyone knows everyone and we have mundane jobs ,and most think we are an everyday middle aged couple plodding through life,id LOVE to see their faces and im sure they wouldnt believe it if they know hubby loved sucking cocks and sharing shagging me and i love 2 men at once ...Shocked wouldnt cover it and i wouldnt change a thing a wry smile hubby and i have between us at times ..

London and over UK

"So relate to this ,we live in a small town everyone knows everyone and we have mundane jobs ,and most think we are an everyday middle aged couple plodding through life,id LOVE to see their faces and im sure they wouldnt believe it if they know hubby loved sucking cocks and sharing shagging me and i love 2 men at once ...Shocked wouldnt cover it and i wouldnt change a thing a wry smile hubby and i have between us at times .."

Ha - I knew there were others like me - like you, i have 9 to 5 job, and according to most of friends am pretty dull - they think i have the life of a monk and they are right 99% of the time. like you, it makes me smile inwardly if my workmates/friends ask me what i am doing for the weekend - frankly its half the thrill

By *ovingittwoCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

People would be so shocked at us! And probably disgusted lol. If only they knew, it's great fun in vanilla situations being able to share a little look and also stir up the conversation a bit. Love knowing they have no idea

London and over UK

"People would be so shocked at us! And probably disgusted lol. If only they knew, it's great fun in vanilla situations being able to share a little look and also stir up the conversation a bit. Love knowing they have no idea "

Ha - i know - people would be shocked at me. Like you, if they only knew! My workmates often ask me what I am upto for the weekend - i mumble something (little do they know that spitroasting a lady with her hubby is one the cards - always makes me smile on Monday morning!)

By *aribRockMan  over a year ago

When I get asked on a Monday morning 'What did you get up to over the weekend'? I could put the office into total meltdown and say the truth.. 'I shared my cock with a few amazing swinging wives and had them cumming non stop or chilled at home and watched MOTD' So far I've opted for the latter but that might change one day

London and over UK

"When I get asked on a Monday morning 'What did you get up to over the weekend'? I could put the office into total meltdown and say the truth.. 'I shared my cock with a few amazing swinging wives and had them cumming non stop or chilled at home and watched MOTD' So far I've opted for the latter but that might change one day "

Ha - i love being asked what i got up to at the weekend on a Monday! Of course, I never tell - but it brings a smile to my face. I dont even have a TV - so sometimes get asked “what do you do all weekend?” -

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Very much the same as the OP. Someone we've played with a few times said to R "You look just like 'the woman next door' normally but when you're swinging you turn into someone else, nobody would guess how sexual you are!"

That was something I found out very early on - Aas the expression goes she's "a cook in the kitchen but a whore in the bedroom."

London and over UK

"Very much the same as the OP. Someone we've played with a few times said to R "You look just like 'the woman next door' normally but when you're swinging you turn into someone else, nobody would guess how sexual you are!"

That was something I found out very early on - Aas the expression goes she's "a cook in the kitchen but a whore in the bedroom."

"

Totally agree - when I got into swinging, for some reason, I assumed I would be meeting “far out” people with lots of tattoos, or TOWIE Types (nothing wrong with those! Of course!). But meet really normal people who just were into swinging - it was their hobby just as others like gardening or cycling.

I remmber I met a couple i have played with several times over the last few years and we were just chatting away in a very nice bar. There was lots of 20 something’s dressed to the nines, with tans, designer clothes, all on the pull. To them, the three of us must have looked like some dull fuddie daddies. As we all said, if those 20 somethings were to realise what we were going to get upto that evening!!!

By *andemanMan  over a year ago

bedforshire

Well i suspect many of my Vanilla friends would be more suprised than shocked. Some would disaprove massivly some would be envious and some (not real friends) would be jeliously nasty.

Some are probably in the same boat and may be on here too

I’m no different and I don’t live separate lives. Pretty open and have no need to be secretive about fab.

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

We love our fab life always been open and both believe you only live once so enjoy it

London and over UK

"I’m no different and I don’t live separate lives. Pretty open and have no need to be secretive about fab. "

Thats a great way to live...

By *imon and saffyCouple  over a year ago

southampton

People in work think I'm very dull because I don't drink....

Little do they know....!!!

People often make assumptions about me, especially at work. I know for a fact that when I've been out with people from work they've been shocked at how different I am to what they thought I'd be like. They're more used to me now but I still surprise them on occasion.

As for Fab life, well a couple of mates know but that is it. I don't want my staff knowing as it could make things awkward; there is still the perception that swinging and clubs are seedy and just a mass orgy, whereas we all know the truth is very different.

London and over UK

"People in work think I'm very dull because I don't drink....

Little do they know....!!!

"

Ha - you are like me - not really a drinker. So people assume that I bit dull, party pooper...like you, if they only knew.

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

Takes one to know one.... if you’re pretending to have had a weekend watching MOTD and mowing the lawn.... maybe they’re doing the same?

London and over UK

"Takes one to know one.... if you’re pretending to have had a weekend watching MOTD and mowing the lawn.... maybe they’re doing the same? "

Agreed - i mean who does actually watch MOTD !

By *hangerMan  over a year ago

brighton

In normal everyday life, people think I am a boring, unadventurous person, doing a job that is boring and suited for me.

In the Fab world, people see me as being a boring, unadventurous person....! Well, may be boring, but not unadventurous!

I am perceived the same in fab and vanila life (actually not sure I can claim having a fab life!)..Only the very few that know me in either arena know what I am really like and they are generally surprised when they find out.

Oh gord due to a blunder with my phone a few days ago surely people at my tennis club must have put 2 and 2 together. I am keeping straight face about it but the innuendo about it is excruciating.

arghhhhhhhh

Norwich

"Oh gord due to a blunder with my phone a few days ago surely people at my tennis club must have put 2 and 2 together. I am keeping straight face about it but the innuendo about it is excruciating.

arghhhhhhhh"

Do tell more!

London and over UK

"Oh gord due to a blunder with my phone a few days ago surely people at my tennis club must have put 2 and 2 together. I am keeping straight face about it but the innuendo about it is excruciating.

arghhhhhhhh

Do tell more! "

Yes tell us more - what happened?

Whatsapp blunder. I only went and posted a naughty piccy on the tennis club social app. I thought I was deleting it and somehow, gord knows how it appeared on the who wants to play tennis tonight thread.

I suppose it's quite funny really but at the time was very embarrassing as some members were quite offended and annoyed. I can see why and I have apologised most deeply but there are others that keep ribbing me about it and pulling my leg. It's quite hard to keep a straight face and lie through my teeth that someone from work sent it to me as a joke. I am sure they will have guessed anyway really. It's more embarrassing for mrs N really as she is probably thought of as not been at all into swinging I assure you.

If you saw her in the shops you would think that butter did not melt in her mouth.

Norwich

"Whatsapp blunder. I only went and posted a naughty piccy on the tennis club social app. I thought I was deleting it and somehow, gord knows how it appeared on the who wants to play tennis tonight thread.

I suppose it's quite funny really but at the time was very embarrassing as some members were quite offended and annoyed. I can see why and I have apologised most deeply but there are others that keep ribbing me about it and pulling my leg. It's quite hard to keep a straight face and lie through my teeth that someone from work sent it to me as a joke. I am sure they will have guessed anyway really. It's more embarrassing for mrs N really as she is probably thought of as not been at all into swinging I assure you.

If you saw her in the shops you would think that butter did not melt in her mouth. "

Similar thing happened to me (Mrs) last year, accidentally put a naughty picture on Facebook (7th April 2018) and didn't realise for 12 hours! Luckily it's not graphic but it was so embarrassing. Blamed hubby for mucking around!

Would love to see the look on the school mums faces. Although I know a few of the dads are on here

mmmmmm I feel your angst.

Hugs

x

My life is very different from Fab/ Vanilla.

Total separation. I'm surreptitious. it's well hidden.

What I can say, Its the real me when in that Sub Space!..

Total freedom

Total separation here too, i think it is too hard to mix the two things or even talk about it with most friends.

London and over UK

"My life is very different from Fab/ Vanilla.

Total freedom

"

Am a bit like you! I am private person - fab life allows me to step out of normal life and act out fantasys.- its lovely being back in the real world and smiling what I got upto

Total freedom

Am a bit like you! I am private person - fab life allows me to step out of normal life and act out fantasys.- its lovely being back in the real world and smiling what I got upto"

Yes exactly!.. real life gets to be to much sometimes, you need a break from it. X

London and over UK

Total freedom

Am a bit like you! I am private person - fab life allows me to step out of normal life and act out fantasys.- its lovely being back in the real world and smiling what I got upto

Yes exactly!.. real life gets to be to much sometimes, you need a break from it. X

"

What I love is that feeling on a Monday morning on the commute into work - thinking about what you got upto over the weekend!

I work with a lot of 20 somethings that thing I'm a fat boring old fart probably

Yes, I'm a Ms Jekyll/Hyde and (almost) none know about my Fab life.

By *DreamOfGenieWoman  over a year ago

London

Same here, no-one knows...or suspects a thing! Muahaha.

bedforshire

"Whatsapp blunder. I only went and posted a naughty piccy on the tennis club social app. I thought I was deleting it and somehow, gord knows how it appeared on the who wants to play tennis tonight thread.

If you saw her in the shops you would think that butter did not melt in her mouth. "

I did an up Kilt photo for a fab friend and sent it to a male work collegue by mistake! Oh shit! Thankfully he saw the funny side of it when I told him it was ment for my Partner as a joke! OPPS!

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

None of my friends or work colleagues would be shocked at all! Well no more shocked than they are with the stuff I do and say in vanilla land!

Mrs J x

London and over UK

"I work with a lot of 20 somethings that thing I'm a fat boring old fart probably "

Ha - i know my work colleagues think I am pretty dull - and never get up to anything. My marrried male friends assume because i am single that I am on the pull every night. I tell them I stay in and read a book - which s true 99% of the time. Its like this week - told my work friends am taking few days off work to chill at home/do chores/go to dentist/bank - all true. But what wont tell them I spent wed night being naughty at Libs!

London and over UK

"Same here, no-one knows...or suspects a thing! Muahaha."

Just like me ! Its a lot of fun being dull on the outside and naughty on the inside...

How many of you would be calm if your friends found out?

Are you truly that sexual and liberated that if someone you knew started blabbing and it became common knowledge you were up to your "antics" you'd simply say "yes, so what!?" When someone confronted you.

Truth is people would just get stupid about it, they'd stare and mutter but most of them have skeletons in their closet too, everyone has skeletons!!

bedforshire

"How many of you would be calm if your friends found out?

Are you truly that sexual and liberated that if someone you knew started blabbing and it became common knowledge you were up to your "antics" you'd simply say "yes, so what!?" When someone confronted you.

Truth is people would just get stupid about it, they'd stare and mutter but most of them have skeletons in their closet too, everyone has skeletons!!"

Hope so or else they would be invertabrtes! Lol

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

At work we are steady quiet, boring even, although they know that I (Mr) have had an interesting previous career. We also have another hobby which is pretty interesting and exciting and in many ways rivals our Fab life so I think we do alright.

London and over UK

"At work we are steady quiet, boring even, although they know that I (Mr) have had an interesting previous career. We also have another hobby which is pretty interesting and exciting and in many ways rivals our Fab life so I think we do alright."

Oh do say what your other hobby is?

Truth is people would just get stupid about it, they'd stare and mutter but most of them have skeletons in their closet too, everyone has skeletons!!"

I don't give a fuck what people think. Live your life the way you want I say

London and over UK

Truth is people would just get stupid about it, they'd stare and mutter but most of them have skeletons in their closet too, everyone has skeletons!!

I don't give a fuck what people think. Live your life the way you want I say "

Great to hear !!

to be honest my life on here up till now has been a little vanilla than my life in the real world. I have an unusal job that see me traveling a lot with no real time for normal family life (which suits me anyway) but in doing so i do find myself with certain people in some of the place I go as i can be in a place for a few months at a time. i actually have more experiance sexally off of here than on I just enjoy the openess of the swinging scene im the real world its not normal to be as open

To be honest I'm just me . I don't think there's much difference. My friends in the real world wouldn't be shocked by my profile here at all. That said, I think I'm pretty "vanilla" compared to lots of other people on here too.

Swinging is just a hobby that we enjoy, far removed from vanilla real life, treat it like a hobby then it’s fun. If it isn’t fun and you are one of the whinging brigade then find a new hobby

My fab life give me more confidence and definitely more sexual and flirty, in vanilla life I'm flirty but cover up

By *ifeandhubby400Couple  over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

"My fab life give me more confidence and definitely more sexual and flirty, in vanilla life I'm flirty but cover up "
i SO agree ive alway been body shy apart from hubby but now i feel more confidant and sexy and enjoy being more of a woman than ever before

Nope, I'm one person and equally the same! But fab is part of my life and happily so ...would hate to be different here to out in life so to speak. All parts of my life are amazingly fun, I even absolutely adore my job!

London and over UK

"Swinging is just a hobby that we enjoy, far removed from vanilla real life, treat it like a hobby then it’s fun. If it isn’t fun and you are one of the whinging brigade then find a new hobby "

I agree - hobby is the right word - its a hobby the a few people indulge in - others do gardening, bake cakes etc, and others do swinging.

Its just sometimes - like others - i get thrill from stepping outside of normal life with its constraints - ie bills, annoying relatives etc thru fab fun

London and over UK

"My fab life give me more confidence and definitely more sexual and flirty, in vanilla life I'm flirty but cover up i SO agree ive alway been body shy apart from hubby but now i feel more confidant and sexy and enjoy being more of a woman than ever before "

Like you, i am definitely more confident having swung than before - in my 20s, I was bit of a wallflower -i would have shocked my younger self let alone my work mates and friends..

By *ikilovesCCouple  over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

"I was wondering if others like me are different in vanilla life from fab life - in vanilla life - work in office/my workmates and friends think i am very dull, boring and respectable as I am not one for bar hopping/clubbing/chasing women. They would be shocked if they knew some of things I got up to in fab life. Got me thinking if there are others like me who use fab life to let another side of them out. "

yup, great post, utterly ordinary in real life here too

I have a liberal family and all my friends and many work colleagues know what I’m into sexually. I’m pretty open tbh.

Newcastle upon Tyne

We are heavily into the burlesque scene.

Not this old banana again their is only one life you're living it, you're not on another planet because you're on this Internet app do you say that when you're on Facebook, kik or Twitter or matchdottycom?

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

"Not this old banana again their is only one life you're living it, you're not on another planet because you're on this Internet app do you say that when you're on Facebook, kik or Twitter or matchdottycom? "

You’re even more sexy when you talk sense

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

I tend to go for the butter wouldn’t melt look and leave my dirty gertie persona for behind closed doors.

London and over UK

"I was wondering if others like me are different in vanilla life from fab life - in vanilla life - work in office/my workmates and friends think i am very dull, boring and respectable as I am not one for bar hopping/clubbing/chasing women. They would be shocked if they knew some of things I got up to in fab life. Got me thinking if there are others like me who use fab life to let another side of them out.

Good to hear ! That is half the fun

yup, great post, utterly ordinary in real life here too

"

London and over UK

I have a liberal family and all my friends and many work colleagues know what I’m into sexually. I’m pretty open tbh. "

The older I get the more right I think you are - I am not as open as you but I also realise most people actually dont care - they have enough of their own problems/bills/stuff to take care of

By *ikilovesCCouple  over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

"We are heavily into the burlesque scene. "

That sounds like fun

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

Certainly don't hide fun friends, neighbours etc. The local music club regularly sees me visiting with one partner and her husband... Both men giving her attention. The staff have cut to know us and always chat but have not actually asked about the relationships. Only one work colleague actually knows, but work do know me as a bit of a nutty character who doesn't entirely conform to social norms.

Family have no idea mostly because my mum is very much "my way is the one true way" rather than "it's your happiness which counts".

I don't like hiding or pretending to be someone I'm not.

London and over UK

"Certainly don't hide fun friends, neighbours etc. The local music club regularly sees me visiting with one partner and her husband... Both men giving her attention. The staff have cut to know us and always chat but have not actually asked about the relationships. Only one work colleague actually knows, but work do know me as a bit of a nutty character who doesn't entirely conform to social norms.

Family have no idea mostly because my mum is very much "my way is the one true way" rather than "it's your happiness which counts".

I don't like hiding or pretending to be someone I'm not. "

Would love to go to to a bar with a couple and both give the lady our attention. Have done this in the past - but has had to be discreet - you are a lucky guy.

Luton

We're not especially discreet, I've known the owner of the music club for 15 years or so. I think he was surprised at first that I attended and was clearly affectionate with someone who he didn't know as my wife, but the second time I went with both ladies.

Usually I go with the partner I don't live with and her husband. The staff and regulars have got to know us and don't bat an eyelid at our slightly strange relationship.

We're sure we've seen a poly triad there in two occasions too

London and over UK

"We're not especially discreet, I've known the owner of the music club for 15 years or so. I think he was surprised at first that I attended and was clearly affectionate with someone who he didn't know as my wife, but the second time I went with both ladies.

Usually I go with the partner I don't live with and her husband. The staff and regulars have got to know us and don't bat an eyelid at our slightly strange relationship.

We're sure we've seen a poly triad there in two occasions too "

Wow - thats so cool -

I meant that I have been to bar with a couple friend of mine and hubby and I have both been affectionate with the lady but we have had to be discreet if we met in their home town. I have met them in London (ie out of their home town) and we can be much freeer and more indiscreet...

Luton

Ah... Well this club is walking distance fun both of homes. We're all fairly open about things.

Yes definitely the same for us. I’m even in church sometimes - go figure!

(But DONT tell the vicar!!)

Newcastle upon Tyne

"We are heavily into the burlesque scene.

That sounds like fun "

It is we have some great friends from it.

"So relate to this ,we live in a small town everyone knows everyone and we have mundane jobs ,and most think we are an everyday middle aged couple plodding through life,id LOVE to see their faces and im sure they wouldnt believe it if they know hubby loved sucking cocks and sharing shagging me and i love 2 men at once ...Shocked wouldnt cover it and i wouldnt change a thing a wry smile hubby and i have between us at times .."

That is great

By *ttis669Man  over a year ago

Warrington

So many people would be shocked, but at the same time, i bet a lot of my friends would not be surprised as in always up to something different and random in their eyes!

On the flip side of that though, i do often look round my office and wonder if anyone is a secret fabber (more often though i wish some were haha)

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

I tend to think of fab as my vanilla world because I am predominately one of the whips n chains brigade. I did tell friends once that I had been to a fetish club where all the girls where in PVC or latex but they then wanted all the details of my wardrobe. They still bring it up after twenty years or so and know I pretty much keep fab and fetish to myself...

London and over UK

"Yes definitely the same for us. I’m even in church sometimes - go figure!

(But DONT tell the vicar!!)"

Ha - that reminds me too when I was playing with a lovely hotwife on a saturday night (she had an arrangement with her hubby that when he went on one of his golfing weekends - she had one of her regulars around!). I remember waking up on Sunday morning - she told me she hadn’t go to church to sing in the choir - it still makes me horny thinking about it

"I was wondering if others like me are different in vanilla life from fab life - in vanilla life - work in office/my workmates and friends think i am very dull, boring and respectable as I am not one for bar hopping/clubbing/chasing women. They would be shocked if they knew some of things I got up to in fab life. Got me thinking if there are others like me who use fab life to let another side of them out. "

Exactly this. I think people would be shocked although a few people think I have an other side but they just haven’t worked out what it is yet!

I think everyone I know in vanilla life would be shocked that I'm here, but the reality is that my fab life is basically the same as my vanilla life.

By *heklumpsCouple  over a year ago

crawley

Not sure folk would be that surprised

I’m a dirty bugger in vanilla life anyways!

"Not this old banana again their is only one life you're living it, you're not on another planet because you're on this Internet app do you say that when you're on Facebook, kik or Twitter or matchdottycom?

You’re even more sexy when you talk sense "

lol Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhh I'm sexy

What I wanna know who is it that started this vanilla rubbish

I have a liberal family and all my friends and many work colleagues know what I’m into sexually. I’m pretty open tbh.

The older I get the more right I think you are - I am not as open as you but I also realise most people actually dont care - they have enough of their own problems/bills/stuff to take care of"

The thing is, the more secretive people are about the scene, it will never get accepted by the general public and seen as seedy and dirty.

"Yes definitely the same for us. I’m even in church sometimes - go figure!

(But DONT tell the vicar!!)"

I’ve seen one on here. He openly admits he’s into bdsm.

Luton

My family don't know... My mum is very much "its my way or it is WRONG"

Visiting mum tomorrow with both my legal wife, my handfasted wife and her other husband.....

By *ikerdude2017Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

"What I wanna know who is it that started this vanilla rubbish "

vanilla ice cream is basic flavour of ice cream. So it comes from that as in normal basic sex. With out kinky BDSM etc.

The older I get the more right I think you are - I am not as open as you but I also realise most people actually dont care - they have enough of their own problems/bills/stuff to take care of

The thing is, the more secretive people are about the scene, it will never get accepted by the general public and seen as seedy and dirty. "

Aside from the people you are doing it with, does anyone really need to know about your sex life?

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

One of my biker mates back in essex quietly said "Ermm you guys on Fab?"

Basically he'd seen the profile & once we'd spoken he said "I thought if anyone was going to be on there it would be you & H.

Family know our sexual preclusions, none can say much about it as they've all done far worse than be a couple wanting to play with others together. Affairs, One night stands when out etc.

The only peeps we keep it from are the kids, but they'll get told eventually as the get older. pretty sure the eldest takes after her mum anyway..

S

By *ikerdude2017Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

[Removed by poster at 07/09/19 14:33:16]

"What I wanna know who is it that started this vanilla rubbish

vanilla ice cream is basic flavour of ice cream. So it comes from that as in normal basic sex. With out kinky BDSM etc. "

it's ballox though because if you're into that you're into that, this app is just a meeting point it's nothing to do with how you perform sex, how good or bad you are at at sex, how tall you are or how big you penis or breasts are, vanilla is an annoying label to attempt to make this lifestyle look special in some way, it doesn't achieve it

London and over UK

The thing is, the more secretive people are about the scene, it will never get accepted by the general public and seen as seedy and dirty. "

I agree about that - but think attitudes towards sex are much more liberal than 20/30/40 years ago. I was read an article on Swingfields in the Daily mail (i know). I read the comments beneath the article (which was trying to make the event seem sleazy etc). The comments were mostly of the Live and let live variety and “who cares” - i as surprised -

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

My friends and work colleagues think butter wouldn’t melt in my mouth. Lol.

By *oneyjule65Couple  over a year ago

Halifax

"I work with a lot of 20 somethings that thing I'm a fat boring old fart probably "

London and over UK

"One of my biker mates back in essex quietly said "Ermm you guys on Fab?"

Basically he'd seen the profile & once we'd spoken he said "I thought if anyone was going to be on there it would be you & H.

Family know our sexual preclusions, none can say much about it as they've all done far worse than be a couple wanting to play with others together. Affairs, One night stands when out etc.

The only peeps we keep it from are the kids, but they'll get told eventually as the get older. pretty sure the eldest takes after her mum anyway..

S"

Really good point about the affairs/cheating - i know lots of married male acquaintances who cheat on their wives etc -

"My friends and work colleagues think butter wouldn’t melt in my mouth. Lol. "
and it does because you're same person there as you are here but you've kept a secret about who you meet

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

vanilla ice cream is basic flavour of ice cream. So it comes from that as in normal basic sex. With out kinky BDSM etc. it's ballox though because if you're into that you're into that, this app is just a meeting point it's nothing to do with how you perform sex, how good or bad you are at at sex, how tall you are or how big you penis or breasts are, vanilla is an annoying label to attempt to make this lifestyle look special in some way, it doesn't achieve it "

Trouble is people love labels. Vanilla, Alternative, Swinger, Poly.

All just labels because peeps feel the need to fit in wherever their sexual journey takes them.

Many also wear their label as a sort of badge of honour to take something from it.

If to be on here after three months you had to have gone to a club, gone to a organised social, met two people in public in one/one social meets (or play meets if you prefer) then the place would be pretty empty. But to many on here that is exactly what they expect of "A swinger"..

Fabswingers is anything but as many have found out. Doesn't make it bad, just makes it harder work.

I liken it to those funny Japanese custom cars they make look like Rolls Royces Etc. On the outside & interior it's all the goodies of a real Rolls but in real life it's just a Nissan Micra with a posh bodykit & 1ltr four pot under the bonnet

S

S

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

My work colleagues think all I do is work Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 4.30 pm have a bet on the football , horses or some other sporting event then go to the gym then home they find me anti social as I don’t take part in any after work social activity Little do they know I think they would be shocked as like I said I am not the most social person in the workplace

London and over UK

"My work colleagues think all I do is work Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 4.30 pm have a bet on the football , horses or some other sporting event then go to the gym then home they find me anti social as I don’t take part in any after work social activity Little do they know I think they would be shocked as like I said I am not the most social person in the workplace "

Ha - my work colleagues are the same! Think i am dull

Edmonton

"My work colleagues think all I do is work Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 4.30 pm have a bet on the football , horses or some other sporting event then go to the gym then home they find me anti social as I don’t take part in any after work social activity Little do they know I think they would be shocked as like I said I am not the most social person in the workplace

Ha - my work colleagues are the same! Think i am dull "

. I do think 2-3 of my female colleagues could fit into a Fabs lifestyle but I am too timid to broach the subject as one is my manager whilst I may not overly enjoy my job I do value it.

London and over UK

"My work colleagues think all I do is work Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 4.30 pm have a bet on the football , horses or some other sporting event then go to the gym then home they find me anti social as I don’t take part in any after work social activity Little do they know I think they would be shocked as like I said I am not the most social person in the workplace

Best to keep vanilla life seperate from fab life - esp if it is your boss!

Ha - my work colleagues are the same! Think i am dull . I do think 2-3 of my female colleagues could fit into a Fabs lifestyle but I am too timid to broach the subject as one is my manager whilst I may not overly enjoy my job I do value it."

Yes I concur to fair degree. Ends up being a bit like in different social groups you adopt a different persona.. :-/

London and over UK

"I was wondering if others like me are different in vanilla life from fab life - in vanilla life - work in office/my workmates and friends think i am very dull, boring and respectable as I am not one for bar hopping/clubbing/chasing women. They would be shocked if they knew some of things I got up to in fab life. Got me thinking if there are others like me who use fab life to let another side of them out.

Yes I concur to fair degree. Ends up being a bit like in different social groups you adopt a different persona.. :-/

"

Agree - for me fablife allows me to be a larger than life character...

London and over UK

Ha - my work colleagues are the same! Think i am dull . I do think 2-3 of my female colleagues could fit into a Fabs lifestyle but I am too timid to broach the subject as one is my manager whilst I may not overly enjoy my job I do value it."

I agree! Dont think introducing your work manager to fab would be a good idea! Definitely best to seperate “fab” life from real life here

Edmonton

Ha - my work colleagues are the same! Think i am dull . I do think 2-3 of my female colleagues could fit into a Fabs lifestyle but I am too timid to broach the subject as one is my manager whilst I may not overly enjoy my job I do value it.

I agree! Dont think introducing your work manager to fab would be a good idea! Definitely best to seperate “fab” life from real life here"

. I am fairly certain I won’t introduce her to Fabs.However she had managed me for almost 4 years and we don’t really get on but the last 3-4 months she has in conversation she ask as I am not in a relationship would I consider FWB I told her how does she know I don’t have a FWB she gave me a look that said to me tell me more but I didn’t I just walked away.

vanilla ice cream is basic flavour of ice cream. So it comes from that as in normal basic sex. With out kinky BDSM etc. it's ballox though because if you're into that you're into that, this app is just a meeting point it's nothing to do with how you perform sex, how good or bad you are at at sex, how tall you are or how big you penis or breasts are, vanilla is an annoying label to attempt to make this lifestyle look special in some way, it doesn't achieve it

Trouble is people love labels. Vanilla, Alternative, Swinger, Poly.

All just labels because peeps feel the need to fit in wherever their sexual journey takes them.

Many also wear their label as a sort of badge of honour to take something from it.

If to be on here after three months you had to have gone to a club, gone to a organised social, met two people in public in one/one social meets (or play meets if you prefer) then the place would be pretty empty. But to many on here that is exactly what they expect of "A swinger"..

Fabswingers is anything but as many have found out. Doesn't make it bad, just makes it harder work.

I liken it to those funny Japanese custom cars they make look like Rolls Royces Etc. On the outside & interior it's all the goodies of a real Rolls but in real life it's just a Nissan Micra with a posh bodykit & 1ltr four pot under the bonnet

S

S"

yes I agree a lot of labels but no substance

Norwich

The thing is, the more secretive people are about the scene, it will never get accepted by the general public and seen as seedy and dirty.

I agree about that - but think attitudes towards sex are much more liberal than 20/30/40 years ago. I was read an article on Swingfields in the Daily mail (i know). I read the comments beneath the article (which was trying to make the event seem sleazy etc). The comments were mostly of the Live and let live variety and “who

cares” - i as surprised -"

I read that too, and was also surprised by the positive comments, quite refreshing.

By *arl17Man  over a year ago

Central Portugal

My opinion at 52 is better to be open and be yourself and others as you only have ever one life and it’s best to live it the best and most enjoyable way you can.. I couldn’t really give a fuck what others think anymore... let them simmer lol xx

London and over UK

I agree about that - but think attitudes towards sex are much more liberal than 20/30/40 years ago. I was read an article on Swingfields in the Daily mail (i know). I read the comments beneath the article (which was trying to make the event seem sleazy etc). The comments were mostly of the Live and let live variety and “who

cares” - i as surprised -

I read that too, and was also surprised by the positive comments, quite refreshing. "

Yes - it was shocking how the daily mail comments were so “positive” or rather “not negative” - I think the DM will no ,onger run the “swingers are perverts” articles anymore

Are you truly that sexual and liberated that if someone you knew started blabbing and it became common knowledge you were up to your "antics" you'd simply say "yes, so what!?" When someone confronted you."

Yes I would be and yes I am! Not one person would bother because I'm already just me! Actually don't think many in the whole village, and probably only those that don't know me would be shocked or surprised!! And nope, I don't go around talking about sex anymore than anyone else, who does? And I'm an incredibly private person but also I'm totally me 24/7 and always have been

""How many of you would be calm if your friends found out?

Are you truly that sexual and liberated that if someone you knew started blabbing and it became common knowledge you were up to your "antics" you'd simply say "yes, so what!?" When someone confronted you."

Yes I would be and yes I am! Not one person would bother because I'm already just me! Actually don't think many in the whole village, and probably only those that don't know me would be shocked or surprised!! And nope, I don't go around talking about sex anymore than anyone else, who does? And I'm an incredibly private person but also I'm totally me 24/7 and always have been "

that's because what you are doing is your life the way you live it, it's not a different life it just is a frowned upon life by some to enjoy sex a bit more than once a month but having said that millions of people in the world who aren't on the fab app have sex a lot and it's great sex can you believe it omg how weird

London and over UK

""How many of you would be calm if your friends found out?

Yes I would be and yes I am! Not one person would bother because I'm already just me! Actually don't think many in the whole village, and probably only those that don't know me would be shocked or surprised!! And nope, I don't go around talking about sex anymore than anyone else, who does? And I'm an incredibly private person but also I'm totally me 24/7 and always have been "

I think it would depend on peoples ages - most adults above 40 wouldnt care - they have their own shit to worry about. And I agree, no one but no one talks about their sex life

I started thread because I was just intrigued by difference between my day to day vanilla existence and some of the fab stuff I get upto and see. I cant deny that part of the turn on is that some of is taboo - ie having sex with a married lady while her hubby is watching/joining in

I think what the posters above have missedby what I'm meaning is literally it wouldn't bother me in the slightest if anyone said anything! My family and friends know already, noone who has ever met me would be surprised whatever age or who ever... I'm no different on here as I am anywhere else (no 2 sides or different personas here)

I laugh and joke and am as open as am unjudgemental everywhere about anything ... seriously don't think 98% of the village would be in the slightest way surprised or bothered. The 2% are the ones I've never met or don't know me!!!

London and over UK

"I think what the posters above have missedby what I'm meaning is literally it wouldn't bother me in the slightest if anyone said anything! My family and friends know already, noone who has ever met me would be surprised whatever age or who ever... I'm no different on here as I am anywhere else (no 2 sides or different personas here)

I laugh and joke and am as open as am unjudgemental everywhere about anything ... seriously don't think 98% of the village would be in the slightest way surprised or bothered. The 2% are the ones I've never met or don't know me!!! "

Excellent to hear

» Add a new message to this topic