FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Getting into the cuckold bull lifestyle

Getting into the cuckold bull lifestyle

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m really intrigued by the cuckold lifestyle, I have seen and read a few things it’s seems the ultimate commitment between 3 people, and I’d really like to try and get into it, but have no idea on how to go around getting myself involved or meeting cuckold couples can you help?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I’m really intrigued by the cuckold lifestyle, I have seen and read a few things it’s seems the ultimate commitment between 3 people, and I’d really like to try and get into it, but have no idea on how to go around getting myself involved or meeting cuckold couples can you help?

"

the only ultimate commitment is between me and cuck the 3rd person is just a 3rd person for sex and fun nothing else

"I’m really intrigued by the cuckold lifestyle, I have seen and read a few things it’s seems the ultimate commitment between 3 people, and I’d really like to try and get into it, but have no idea on how to go around getting myself involved or meeting cuckold couples can you help?

the only ultimate commitment is between me and cuck the 3rd person is just a 3rd person for sex and fun nothing else"

If your in a cuckold relationship do you stick with the one 3rd person “bull” or do you have multiple “bulls”

the only ultimate commitment is between me and cuck the 3rd person is just a 3rd person for sex and fun nothing else"

the only ultimate commitment is between me and cuck the 3rd person is just a 3rd person for sex and fun nothing else

"

Hi JoJo x

If your in a cuckold relationship do you stick with the one 3rd person “bull” or do you have multiple “bulls”"

for one i dont like the term bulls and im exclusive to no one but my hubs/cuck i know many many cuckold couples and yet none of them have a exclusive bull most of us just want fun not to be tied down

If your in a cuckold relationship do you stick with the one 3rd person “bull” or do you have multiple “bulls”

for one i dont like the term bulls and im exclusive to no one but my hubs/cuck i know many many cuckold couples and yet none of them have a exclusive bull most of us just want fun not to be tied down"

Ok thank you for clearing that up im still learning x

By *inyppMan  over a year ago

watertown

My wife and I are in a cuckold relationship and she has 3 regular friends she meets. She actually enjoys getting more comfortable with men she knows better - builds trust - and has made our experience even better.

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

We’re into it in reverse, so always nice to hear of cuckold couples

By *ingle Dad SeekingMan  over a year ago

Northern England

for one i dont like the term bulls and im exclusive to no one but my hubs/cuck i know many many cuckold couples and yet none of them have a exclusive bull most of us just want fun not to be tied down"

I concur Jen - from my profile:

"I would also be interested in meeting suitable couples for regular threesome fun too, and be the third side to a sexy triangle. I have enjoyed this in the past; and as an aside, I do find the term "bull" pejorative (probably due to its association with a certain four letter word and connotations with people making unsubstantiated claims about themselves), but rest assured; I'm fully au fait with - and delight in, the dynamics of this type of fun".

Its something that's always interested me too. I'd definitely like to give it a try.

exactly this..I am usually that "3rd person" but the commitment is between hotwife & cuck. I am just an added extra for fun. Which suits all parties..I enjoy single life & want no commitment whilst they are totally committed.

By *nique_GymMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

It’s certainly something that when the chemistry is right then a tremendous amount of intensity can be achieved.

Familiarity I think adds to the mix as this makes all people involved more in tune with one another.

However it’s the make up sex and the intimacy between myself and my partner that strengthens our relationship. To see how turned on we are as a result of her ‘third man’s’ attentions is where the even greater sex comes from!

» Add a new message to this topic