FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How to get a reply? X

How to get a reply? X

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everyone out there I just wanted to ask for some advice

firstly let me say that when we are out at clubs/meets we are constantly told how much of a nice looking & sexy couple we are

But when it comes to getting a reply on here it just doesn’t happen , We are polite and respectful in the message and we always attach pictures , have verifications and experience in swinging but its a as if we’re scary monsters or something,

I have to ask is there something we are missing? Because it just seems like women get that many messages off men that they can just cherry pick and ignore everyone else , I know that’s just how it is But it does make you lose heart.

We’ve been after a bifem for us both and a lady for me to meet separately while the Mrs is on a meet but its just not possible when we cant get one to reply yet alone meet

Any tips on how to get replies would be greatly appreciated , This post isn’t for sympathy we just genuinely want to know how you guys do it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

You're after a bisexual female who plays with couples for starters, there's a reason they're called unicorns.

Also people are more likely to respond if they can see you. Profiles with no avatar or public pictures won't do as well as those that do.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You're after a bisexual female who plays with couples for starters, there's a reason they're called unicorns.

Also people are more likely to respond if they can see you. Profiles with no avatar or public pictures won't do as well as those that do."

All this is the only advice you need

Your profile reads well to us as a couple, but with no public or profile pics we always are hesitant. Totally understand the need for discretion but as another couple we would be really unsure.

As for messages, I’m not sure if it’s about the profile or that it’s just so hard since there’s not many single women around.

Yeah I totally get that , it’s hard because we try to be discreet by having our pictures for friends only but I know it goes against us , Maybe we’ll have to photo shop our tatts n put some up lol

And yes we completely know what you mean about unicorns , The mythological creatures haha But even when it’s just me Mr trying to find one to meet alone while the misses is out on meet it’s just not possible,

we’ve built up to the idea of having a separate meet and gone over and over it , she can get tens of hundreds of offers and I can’t get a single one , But I know if I was on a night out I’d get offers, usually of Cougars haha it’s weird

Hey thanks for the advice, I think we need some editing and putting up , Seems the only way

By *urious couple22Couple  over a year ago

Derby

I will be honest as the male half it can be more difficult at times finding a bi female I wouldn't say its difficult if you go to clubs but as a single male trying to find a female I guess you got to ask your self what makes you different from the rest we built up new friends from actually meeting them at a club.

By *urious couple22Couple  over a year ago

Derby

Or look for other couples where they both want to play.

Having no pictures is likely a huge reason as to why you’re not getting a response!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Why not arrange to meet one of the women who makes you offers on a night out at the same time as your partner is on a meet?

By *picy2Couple  over a year ago

essex

"You're after a bisexual female who plays with couples for starters, there's a reason they're called unicorns.

Also people are more likely to respond if they can see you. Profiles with no avatar or public pictures won't do as well as those that do."

This

Yeah we always attach the pics to the message but I think we’re mabye not photogenic haha

Because most of them only meet in clubs and to be honest it’s usually the ones I’m not attracted too anyway , Sods law ha x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Because most of them only meet in clubs and to be honest it’s usually the ones I’m not attracted too anyway , Sods law ha x"

Thems the breaks

"Hey thanks for the advice, I think we need some editing and putting up , Seems the only way "

There’s an app called PS express that helps edit them or you can use stickers on there, or stickers on Snapchat.

Without doubt uploading pics to the profile helps. Most people want to be discreet eh! but it still doesn't stop some non facial sexy snaps on profiles. This would also help in your quest for house meets.

Peeps will ignore yours first before contacting another profile with pics that attract, simples, so cum join the majority,,,,,

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

You are looking for the rarest thing on fab a single female so immediately you are at a disadvantage. Then perhaps the most obvious problem is no photos. We would not give your profile a second glance without a few photos of both of you. I imagine we are like most on here we look at the photos first decide if we like what we see and then move back to read the profile to see if they are looking for the same things we are.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Same as most have said

No public pics mean many won't interact with you and makes many suspicious(esp women).

Plus you are looking for the same as most couples here,a woman to meet.

Add some pics of you both,everyone can upload something unidentifiable or use an app to cover distinguishing tattoos.

Other than that clubs maybe

"Yeah I totally get that , it’s hard because we try to be discreet by having our pictures for friends only but I know it goes against us , Maybe we’ll have to photo shop our tatts n put some up lol

And yes we completely know what you mean about unicorns , The mythological creatures haha But even when it’s just me Mr trying to find one to meet alone while the misses is out on meet it’s just not possible,

we’ve built up to the idea of having a separate meet and gone over and over it , she can get tens of hundreds of offers and I can’t get a single one , But I know if I was on a night out I’d get offers, usually of Cougars haha it’s weird "

No public pictures would be one of the things. I don't respond to couples who have public pictures of only one of them either. If a couple wants to meet me I need to see both of them (don't have to be face pictures).

As far as you meeting on your own - what would make you any different from all the rest of the single men with no pics?

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

Its all been said above but definatly worth putting pics up. Having said that in my profile it does say my views on pics and if u can see me then I wanna see you. It really is important you have some of you together tho. Ine of my pet peevs talking to couples is never knowing who I'm talking too, so it's nice when messaging to say " m here" "f here" " both here" having said that im not a big fan of meeting couples on my own as a few times it's been over oriented about the couples wants and fantasies and I've been cast a supporting role lol

I’ll tell you how to get a reply. Send a message that’s interesting to someone who fancies you.

By *ung DomMan  over a year ago

Dudley

"Hey everyone out there I just wanted to ask for some advice

firstly let me say that when we are out at clubs/meets we are constantly told how much of a nice looking & sexy couple we are

But when it comes to getting a reply on here it just doesn’t happen , We are polite and respectful in the message and we always attach pictures , have verifications and experience in swinging but its a as if we’re scary monsters or something,

I have to ask is there something we are missing? Because it just seems like women get that many messages off men that they can just cherry pick and ignore everyone else , I know that’s just how it is But it does make you lose heart.

We’ve been after a bifem for us both and a lady for me to meet separately while the Mrs is on a meet but its just not possible when we cant get one to reply yet alone meet

Any tips on how to get replies would be greatly appreciated , This post isn’t for sympathy we just genuinely want to know how you guys do it "

Unicorn hunting isn’t a gift, it’s an art.

Put up photos on public

Read your profile over and over, make subtle adjustments

Demonstrate a sense of fun

And most important

Don’t give up

HD

(Being unique can help, but it isn’t easy standing out from the crowd)

» Add a new message to this topic