FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > First time

First time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

To all bicurious m&f. Has anybodies first bicurious experience put them off or made them want more of the same?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hezzie BikersCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Love more

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Just South of Ipswich

Definitely more! Easier to meet guys too

By *ikerdude2017Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

After sucking my first cock I wanted more. Im single again just want a women even the temptation is there to go and suck cock.

Just South of Ipswich

Think I have an oral fixation

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve tried experimenting a couple of times and while I didn’t hate it, I did really struggle to get turned on.

I’m kinda stuck in limbo, still tempted but reluctant to meet because I may fail to perform again and not getting hard when your with someone is a soul destroying feeling

Just South of Ipswich

"I’ve tried experimenting a couple of times and while I didn’t hate it, I did really struggle to get turned on.

I’m kinda stuck in limbo, still tempted but reluctant to meet because I may fail to perform again and not getting hard when your with someone is a soul destroying feeling"

Do you get hard being sucked tho?

The first time I sucked cock and felt him get hard in my mouth and cum I was hooked and wanted more

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Sucked my first cock in my 50s when we went to a club bi night (she's been bi since her teens). Made me realise what I'd missed for so many years, and my bi experiences evolved from then with visits to men-only saunas and home play with bi couples. Now I'm enthusiastically tops!

By *ike oxard2018Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

first bi experience about 3 years ago as I was in a sexless relationship so took up a guys offer of "massage" and loved my cock being sucked and ass played with. I had no hang ups about the guy doing it to me and no problem kissing and sucking. Love playing with bi couples.

"I’ve tried experimenting a couple of times and while I didn’t hate it, I did really struggle to get turned on.

I’m kinda stuck in limbo, still tempted but reluctant to meet because I may fail to perform again and not getting hard when your with someone is a soul destroying feeling

Do you get hard being sucked tho?"

Barely

more!!

» Add a new message to this topic