FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Married guys at clubs

Married guys at clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *obinb OP   Man  over a year ago

Glossop

Is it OK for a married guy (playing alone) to attend a club?

I see women commenting about no married guys in profiles. "don't message us" and "not interested" etc.

Would I be welcome? Or will I just end up sitting there alone because no one wants to play with a married guy?

Ps. And no, removing the ring and lying isn't my thing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

At the house parties I go to lots of married guys who’re playing away attend and all seem to have good fun so no, not an issue for most people. Some won’t meet married men it’s their choice.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you’re that honest and open why not take your wife with you?

By *DreamOfGenieWoman  over a year ago

London

Best way to find out is to do it OP - if you don't enjoy it or feel uncomfortable, just leave and chalk it up to an experience tried and tested!

Glossop

We have chatted. She's just not interested in sharing or particularly interested in anything outside vanilla sex

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"We have chatted. She's just not interested in sharing or particularly interested in anything outside vanilla sex"

Does she know you're on here and want to go to clubs for sex?

Just like on fab , plenty will happily play and others will decide it’s not for them. If you search the forums, there are a lot of couples who don’t mind playing with married guys as there’s no clinging, no nonsense and easy boundaries to respect. Just as many say they wouldn’t. For us it depends on the person and we don’t judge entirely, it is tough to explain! All you can do is check it out!

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

We often see/play with married men at clubs. But we don't ask about their wives, s their lives are none of our business

Glossop

"We have chatted. She's just not interested in sharing or particularly interested in anything outside vanilla sex

Does she know you're on here and want to go to clubs for sex? "

No she doesn't

Dudley

"We have chatted. She's just not interested in sharing or particularly interested in anything outside vanilla sex

No she doesn't "

That would be an issue for me if I knew, in clubs though I tend not to ask.

By *tudiousPipWoman  over a year ago

W Yorks

For me it's about if the shit hits the fan am I gonna get splattered? If a man's wife found out and didn't like it what would happen to me?

1) Private meet. No matter how careful he is there will be a trail to me with meeting arrangements. Potential for abusive calls or doorstepping from angry wife. Divorce is filed for adultery and names me as co-respondent. Splatter city!

2) Club meet. Divorces for unreasonable behaviour (visiting a club). I remain splatter free.

So I don't chat to married men (without permission) but if I met one in a club, that I liked, then I'd play.

Why not,iam married and I also have a couples account.sometimes I go to quest on my own.me and my husband play separate,if people think he's cheating and don't want to play with him that's fine,as long as iam OK with it sod everyone else.I also play with married guys.

"We often see/play with married men at clubs. But we don't ask about their wives, s their lives are none of our business "

If you can live with deceiving your wife then up to you

No she doesn't "

I've never known anyone who's married being ignored in a club. People talk to people!

Glossop

"If you can live with deceiving your wife then up to you"

Don't like it no. I'd rather we explore together. But she's not interested. Alternatives?

"If you can live with deceiving your wife then up to you

Don't like it no. I'd rather we explore together. But she's not interested. Alternatives? "

So you just carry on regardless?

Glossop

Don't like it no. I'd rather we explore together. But she's not interested. Alternatives?

So you just carry on regardless?"

What do you suggest?

Communicate with your wife. Because she doesn't want to swing does that mean that because you have asked and she said no then it's a green light for you.

If things have gone sour at home figure out why and do something about it.

By *elrose57Couple  over a year ago

reading

there are many reasons a married guy does what he does, and there are many married guys in a sexless marriage, and for them swinging is one way of keeping there marriage together, we have played with married guys , and all open about it, and yes there wives did not know other they did, everyone has there own way with dealing with things, so don't judge until all the facts are out,

By *heeseandWineCouple  over a year ago

Reading and Southampton

"there are many reasons a married guy does what he does, and there are many married guys in a sexless marriage, and for them swinging is one way of keeping there marriage together, we have played with married guys , and all open about it, and yes there wives did not know other they did, everyone has there own way with dealing with things, so don't judge until all the facts are out, "

What do you suggest? "

Get rid. If she won't do what you want why put up with that? Your life is more important than what she wants or how she feels.

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

We play with single married men in clubs or other.

At that moment in time we are all consenting adults. Ours is not to question any ones life history.

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

"We often see/play with married men at clubs. But we don't ask about their wives, s their lives are none of our business "
Spot on

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Is it OK for a married guy (playing alone) to attend a club?

I see women commenting about no married guys in profiles. "don't message us" and "not interested" etc.

Would I be welcome? Or will I just end up sitting there alone because no one wants to play with a married guy?

Ps. And no, removing the ring and lying isn't my thing "

What happens in the club stays in the club, so we have no issue with married guys when inside.

However (even if we did private meets) we would never knowingly meet a married guy outside of a club.

When you enter the fab universe just leave your personal life behind.

By *exhillboyMan  over a year ago

Vilamoura Portugal

Amazing how puritanical some folk can be, if you are one of the lucky ones who's partner enjoys the same lifestyle they do, then just be grateful and please don't moralise with others. Many people would be disgusted that you are even on this site so let he who is without sin cast the first stone

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"If you can live with deceiving your wife then up to you"

There are also plenty of wives on here deceiving their husbands.....

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

There are also plenty of wives on here deceiving their husbands..... "

and my moral is my moral... and my conscience is my conscience.... not matter what the setting....

if you think you are getting off scot free because it happens to be in a club/party rather than a private meet.... the "real world".... it doesn't work out that way

By *G CoupleCouple  over a year ago

kent

Don't like it no. I'd rather we explore together. But she's not interested. Alternatives? "

You don't have to go to a club and play,

The people, atmosphere, you can have an amazing time without getting sexually involved with anyone

Dudley

"there are many reasons a married guy does what he does, and there are many married guys in a sexless marriage, and for them swinging is one way of keeping there marriage together, we have played with married guys , and all open about it, and yes there wives did not know other they did, everyone has there own way with dealing with things, so don't judge until all the facts are out, "

What you're forgetting is the partners feelings, do they also not deserve to have a happy, faithful marriage?

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

I never pass judgement on people. Lots of married men have reasons for what they do and while some are bastards as humans, vast majority are decent guys just stuck for some reason or the other.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I must admit in a club I don't really notice, if someone is chatting and I find them attractive. This is where I know I'm a hypocrite as if someone on here contacted me said they were married, no chance.

I've never had a problem meeting people when I'm in a club, I've never been told no thanks because I'm playing away.

I've been told no thanks for many other reasons though

By *onderstuff73mMan  over a year ago

Brum

"For me it's about if the shit hits the fan am I gonna get splattered? If a man's wife found out and didn't like it what would happen to me?

1) Private meet. No matter how careful he is there will be a trail to me with meeting arrangements. Potential for abusive calls or doorstepping from angry wife. Divorce is filed for adultery and names me as co-respondent. Splatter city!

2) Club meet. Divorces for unreasonable behaviour (visiting a club). I remain splatter free.

So I don't chat to married men (without permission) but if I met one in a club, that I liked, then I'd play.

"

You don’t like getting covered in splatter?

"Amazing how puritanical some folk can be, if you are one of the lucky ones who's partner enjoys the same lifestyle they do, then just be grateful and please don't moralise with others. Many people would be disgusted that you are even on this site so let he who is without sin cast the first stone"

Many people would be disgusted.... Nice. At least as a couple we are in this together are 100% honest with its other thst my friend is the different. Cheaters are not been honest and time and time again they get caught and the other party is left devastated. A world of difference as we aren't hurting or potentially hurting anyone a cheater is.

KJ x

Also in a club it nots something that's asked certainly not in the play area. However if you ere blatantly wearing your wedding ring then it would be a no from us x

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Amazing how puritanical some folk can be, if you are one of the lucky ones who's partner enjoys the same lifestyle they do, then just be grateful and please don't moralise with others. Many people would be disgusted that you are even on this site so let he who is without sin cast the first stone"

For us it is nothing to do with being "puritanical"

The simple reason we would never meet a married guy outside of a club is the potential for hassle and aggravation.

Example 1. A married guy goes into swinger club and his Mrs finds out then the trouble is "he went to a swinger club". Unless she actually follows him inside (very unlikely) she has no idea (other than an educated guess) what went on, and with who, behind the door. Also as most club meets are anonymous there is very little, if any, trace back to who he has met/fucked Etc. And everything is deniable.

Example 2. A married guy arranges a private meet off here. His Mrs finds out that he has been fucking another woman/couple. Most will make it their business to find out who/when/where and will make all kinds of enquiries (Phone records Etc.) to get that information, and if/when she does get it, all hell will break loose.

Puritanical or not. In clubs we don't give a fuck, outside we very much do.

By *inkyKittyWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

I wouldn’t play with a married man, and it would be wrong of you to lead me on!

If your partner isn’t aware of you doing this, I hope that karma will come and kick your arse so hard you won’t be able to recover!

Sorry just pisses me off!

By *essica jamiesonWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

I hope the wife has 3 gorgeous man on the go & having the time of her life!

Vilamoura Portugal

"I hope the wife has 3 gorgeous man on the go & having the time of her life!"

And the funny part is that most of the married men playing single on here would be ecstatically happy if their wife was playing because it would mean there is a possibility that one day they would get to play together which would be his dream

What do you suggest? "

By *elrose57Couple  over a year ago

reading

"there are many reasons a married guy does what he does, and there are many married guys in a sexless marriage, and for them swinging is one way of keeping there marriage together, we have played with married guys , and all open about it, and yes there wives did not know other they did, everyone has there own way with dealing with things, so don't judge until all the facts are out,

What you're forgetting is the partners feelings, do they also not deserve to have a happy, faithful marriage? "

if there not on here finding sex and that is all they want on here is sex, if they look else where then there might build up a more relationship, and he then leaves his wife, so maybe us couples are helping out, you can never please everyone all the time but you can help a few out some of the times, after all its up to the guys, many wives cheat on husbands as well not just guys

I’ve played with married men and i’ve played with single men.... i’ve Not really noticed a difference to be fair!

In fact the 3 marrieds I have met, I still have great relationships with even though i’ve moved 300 miles away from them.

Judgey McJudgey Pants will find you wherever you go... just do your thing.

It’s your life and your wife xx

Vilamoura Portugal

"I’ve played with married men and i’ve played with single men.... i’ve Not really noticed a difference to be fair!

In fact the 3 marrieds I have met, I still have great relationships with even though i’ve moved 300 miles away from them.

Judgey McJudgey Pants will find you wherever you go... just do your thing.

It’s your life and your wife xx"

We wouldn't knowingly play with a guy who has a life partner, but the truth is we never ask the question, and no-one has ever volunteered the information. Mutually convenient ignorance, one could call it, but there it is.

By *aith boyMan  over a year ago

Worthing

"If you’re that honest and open why not take your wife with you?"

try and work it out yourself !!!

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Some people will ask you whether you’re playing away, and it’s up to you how honest you are with your reply. Twice in a club scenario I’ve been rebuked for being married

"If you’re that honest and open why not take your wife with you?"

We wouldn't play with a married guy who keeps it from his wife because 1. Slave likes dominant men and you haven't got the balls to tell your wife and 2. If youve discussed expanding your sex life with your wife and shes not keen, you probably aren't as good at satisfying a woman as Slave would like!

By *aling69Man  over a year ago

London

We have not right to judge others regarding their sex life, if they are married or not, their beliefs etc, as others have no right to judge us. We should always look for the goodness and kindness in others so we can all live in a caring and sharing world without barriers as barriers breed discontent whuch can lead to all types of issues.

Group hugs are the way to go and whatever leads on from there

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

We wouldn't play with a married man from here or in a club and yes we do ask.

However as others have said,some will play with you,but do be upfront with anyone you meet,so they have a choice to play or not.

Miss

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

We all judge other people on something ,even on here.

People are allowed to judge,but bot be abusive about it etc.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"For me it's about if the shit hits the fan am I gonna get splattered? If a man's wife found out and didn't like it what would happen to me?

"

Pretty much what we think, but you put it so much better.

Sorry I'm just picturing you with your erection in her mouth and her stopping saying I'm julie single mother of 3 wonderful children are you married?

By *ilmissplumpyWoman  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Great forum topic as i'd never thought of this before.

I would not meet a married man outside of a club setting & if i had a message off someone who i thought felt like a married man i wouldn't have anything else to do with them (i've been the cheated on wife before). However in a club/party setting i wouldn't ask if they were married. Now i need to think why....

Just to add a bit of contention, i have a couple's profile, my almost husband also has a single profile. If he was to go off to a meet/party and not tell me i would consider that cheating. However if i know then good luck, fill your boots and anything else

By *osie xWoman  over a year ago

wolverhampton

"

» Add a new message to this topic