FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Couples massage

Couples massage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have discovered the delights of watching each other enjoying the pleasure of massage, is this something other couples enjoy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

It's something we have done in the past and yes it's great fun, once watched 2 guys tantric massage Lynn for about 90 minutes whilst I and another lady sat teasing each other..

The atmosphere was intensely erotic..

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Massage was our intro into this life years ago......sensual..erotic ....and very sexxy.....watching Sue pampered /pleasured ......oh yeh.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’d much rather be the one doing the massaging than sit and watch another guy getting all the pleasure but that’s just me

By *itguy21066Man  over a year ago

leicester

We have been a couple of times together for a tantric massage by a professional, both watching each other enjoy the pleasures it brings, very sexual.

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

"Massage was our intro into this life years ago......sensual..erotic ....and very sexxy.....watching Sue pampered /pleasured ......oh yeh..... "

We both love massage and went on a credited course last year in Manchester. We have been massaging for several years but wanted to learn the correct techniques to incorporate them into our sessions.

Usually we massage 4 handed and take turns to receive the massage.

We find it very relaxing,sensual and erotic....often leads to happy endings or more but sometimes just a therapeutic massage rather than sensual.

Scented oils,warm towels,candle light and relaxing music

» Add a new message to this topic