FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bi couples looking for a guy to receive anal

Bi couples looking for a guy to receive anal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awpleasure OP   Man  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

Hi everyone,

It appears that the bi couples profiles I see are looking for a single male to penetrate the husband whilst wife watches then joins in.

Are there any couples where she wants to watch her hubby penetrate a guy?

I'd love to try this and perhaps give her oral at same time?

One lady I did speak to said she would watch her man penetrate a guy but would not be comfortable watching him penetrate another woman.

Thoughts?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

It’s a kind of soft swap. We’re happy for mm and ff penetration but not overly interested in full mfmf swap

By *ild n NaughtyMan  over a year ago

south Cheshire

Iv done this

Sutton Coldfield

"It’s a kind of soft swap. We’re happy for mm and ff penetration but not overly interested in full mfmf swap"

I didn't think of it as kind of soft swap but I guess your right guys

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'll be honest here. It's the only scenario where I'd consider playing with a bi couple bisexually. Happy to play straight otherwise.

My experience is the same, most bi couples seem to be looking for a man to fuck both of them. Which I'm not the slightest bit interested in.

We only want guy to guy sucking and wanking, no penetration

Sutton Coldfield

"We only want guy to guy sucking and wanking, no penetration "

I'd be happy to meet for soft play but the ones that usually message me are looking for me to only fuck the hubby.

I would maybe in the right circumstances but if I'm expected to, then it puts me off a bit. Rather it be a go with the floweet with no pressure.

By *aked_magicMan  over a year ago

the gutter looking at the stars (UAE)

i would love to on all fours getting penetrated by hubby whilst going down on his wife

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

Have done this quite a few times with couples, quite often it is the first time a man has penetrated the bum of someone that wasn't female but feel able to as I fully present myself as female. In my experience the women enjoy watching this very much xxx

Sutton Coldfield

"i would love to on all fours getting penetrated by hubby whilst going down on his wife "

Yes that's the fantasy I have.

By *0rn1Man  over a year ago

soutport

"Hi everyone,

It appears that the bi couples profiles I see are looking for a single male to penetrate the husband whilst wife watches then joins in.

One lady I did speak to said she would watch her man penetrate a guy but would not be comfortable watching him penetrate another woman.

Thoughts?"

I would like to try this too!!

By *heorgasmaddictMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

I've done it. Lay face down on the bed kissing his girlfriend while he gave me a deep fucking with his thick cock.

Ugh. It was amazing.

By *hangerMan  over a year ago

brighton

I'd love to be fucked by the husband whilst I sucked the wife or just get fucked by the husband whilst the wife watched.

Of course if both husband and wife want to fuck me, even better!!

Sutton Coldfield

"I'd love to be fucked by the husband whilst I sucked the wife or just get fucked by the husband whilst the wife watched.

Of course if both husband and wife want to fuck me, even better!!"

By *azmar62Couple  over a year ago

Hinckley

We love it, watching each other get pleasure from being fucked and while doing the fucking. We love a pile up on the bed where it’s no holes barred erotic fun. Why not give us a go. X

By *uncpl187Couple  over a year ago

Ramsgate

Ours is that my wife wants to see me have a cock in me but not in her.She only looking for ff fun.

love playing with a guy wile hubby fucks him

One of my fantasies is a guy fucking my ass whilst his wife gets off on it......

Sutton Coldfield

"We love it, watching each other get pleasure from being fucked and while doing the fucking. We love a pile up on the bed where it’s no holes barred erotic fun. Why not give us a go. X"

Because you've blocked singles guys lol otherwise I would.

Sutton Coldfield

"Ours is that my wife wants to see me have a cock in me but not in her.She only looking for ff fun."

Yes that's what I get asked. Will you fuck my hubby?

He'd have to be slim, not too tall and a be bit effeminate.

I'm looking for a couple where she wants to watch him fuck a guy.

By *i de BiCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

Mrs Bi loves to watch me fuck guys , she sits nicely in the corner until she cant bear to watch any more & wants to join in

We prefer a catcher to a pitcher.

By *eesside lingerie wearerMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

I happy to both give and take x

Hinckley

"We love it, watching each other get pleasure from being fucked and while doing the fucking. We love a pile up on the bed where it’s no holes barred erotic fun. Why not give us a go. X

Because you've blocked singles guys lol otherwise I would."

We blocked singles because the minority fucked it up for the majority, but if we like the look of a genuine guy we open dialogue with them, this way we filter out the arseholes. If you are interested reply on here and we’ll drop you a wink.

By *ora 123Man  over a year ago

Basildon

"We love it, watching each other get pleasure from being fucked and while doing the fucking. We love a pile up on the bed where it’s no holes barred erotic fun. Why not give us a go. X

We blocked singles because the minority fucked it up for the majority, but if we like the look of a genuine guy we open dialogue with them, this way we filter out the arseholes. If you are interested reply on here and we’ll drop you a wink. "

I’m bi and love to take cock. Big plus never done it with partner present. Would love to help out.

By *ohncukMan  over a year ago

london

My top fantasy too, love to have to give my ass up while I eat a guys cream pie from his wife

I'd love to give my ass to a hubby while the wife watches

we look for a bi guy but not interested in fucking a guy at all

Biggest issue i find often is when a couple wants a "fully bi" man, to which they mean men that want to have anal sex with the husband. Im bi but rarely interested in anal but doesnt mean im not "fully bi". The definition of bisexualith is being sexually attracted to both sexes, which i very much am.

By *ifeandhubby400Couple  over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

We are totally the same,its all we want

"We prefer a catcher to a pitcher. "

I’m pretty good at catching

Sutton Coldfield

"Biggest issue i find often is when a couple wants a "fully bi" man, to which they mean men that want to have anal sex with the husband. Im bi but rarely interested in anal but doesnt mean im not "fully bi". The definition of bisexualith is being sexually attracted to both sexes, which i very much am."

The swinging community have their own definitions. Yes, we all know 'bisexual' means attracted to both but sexes but to make it easier to find a partner to suit your needs or a scenario you want to act out, then terms like 'orally bi' and 'fully bi' are used. The latter is a term to say that you are prepared for penetration with another male.

By *neamigoMan  over a year ago

should read 58… mistake with my age , cannot change it

That’s for me too

"Biggest issue i find often is when a couple wants a "fully bi" man, to which they mean men that want to have anal sex with the husband. Im bi but rarely interested in anal but doesnt mean im not "fully bi". The definition of bisexualith is being sexually attracted to both sexes, which i very much am.

The swinging community have their own definitions. Yes, we all know 'bisexual' means attracted to both but sexes but to make it easier to find a partner to suit your needs or a scenario you want to act out, then terms like 'orally bi' and 'fully bi' are used. The latter is a term to say that you are prepared for penetration with another male. "

But as well as coming across as quite insulting (to me, at least) these terms have their limits anyway. "Fully bi" does not say whether you are top, bottom, or vers when it comes to anal so one couples search for a "fully bi" guu can still be different to another.

Its less insulting and more accurate to say something like "only looking for men who will fuck hubby" or "atttracted to men who like to get fucked"

Sutton Coldfield

"Biggest issue i find often is when a couple wants a "fully bi" man, to which they mean men that want to have anal sex with the husband. Im bi but rarely interested in anal but doesnt mean im not "fully bi". The definition of bisexualith is being sexually attracted to both sexes, which i very much am.

The swinging community have their own definitions. Yes, we all know 'bisexual' means attracted to both but sexes but to make it easier to find a partner to suit your needs or a scenario you want to act out, then terms like 'orally bi' and 'fully bi' are used. The latter is a term to say that you are prepared for penetration with another male.

But as well as coming across as quite insulting (to me, at least) these terms have their limits anyway. "Fully bi" does not say whether you are top, bottom, or vers when it comes to anal so one couples search for a "fully bi" guu can still be different to another.

Its less insulting and more accurate to say something like "only looking for men who will fuck hubby" or "atttracted to men who like to get fucked" "

I agree with your last point. Fully bi does not narrow it down much. From my experience on here, most couples who are looking for a fully bi guy want that guy to fuck the husband.

Obviously exceptions to that rule and it's those exceptions I'm looking for on this thread lol

Just the once have I seen looking for a 'fully bi top'.

Shame you feel insulted mate. No need to be. We are what we are and should not need to adhere to labels.

Interesting thread this one. Exactly the scenario I'd like to play out...

By *istressdandsubtCouple  over a year ago

caterham

Wife likes to fuck me with a strapon as I suck the guy ,she does like to see me fucked with a real cock a major turn on for her , only happened a couple of times but it really gets her going

Most time I face fuck the guy or he does to me and we all share sucking cocks

Basildon

Open to offers.

By *ill DoeMan  over a year ago

Huddersfield

I'd love to take part in something like this if anyone's searching Haha!!

I'd love this, so if anyone in my my area is looking to try this or just to experiment with just oral and wanking, give me a shout.

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

That's what we're after tho finding guys that aren't time wasters bit needle in haystack

Sutton Coldfield

Guys watching their wives peg another guy is another fantasy that I'm sure is out there

Never given this any thoughts but I've been pegged and fucking loved it. My profile says straight but........

By *ustyandhard123Couple  over a year ago

Newark

We are open to hubby being fully penetrated and him doing it to someone too. I love watching.

By *andb13Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

We are happy for a man to either fuck our man or our man fuck the other man.. but mrs doesn't get involved apart from to watch

By *n080971Man  over a year ago

Billericay

Done that with a lovely couple I met a few times. Was fun kneeling on he edge of the bed going down on the wife while being well and truly fucked by the husband. I could see the way they looked at each other while it was going on, it was obviously very much their thing.

Being adventurous is the better option..

K likes to receive anal but not give

But he has fucked me whilst I’ve pegged men which is amazingly fun!

Sutton Coldfield

"Done that with a lovely couple I met a few times. Was fun kneeling on he edge of the bed going down on the wife while being well and truly fucked by the husband. I could see the way they looked at each other while it was going on, it was obviously very much their thing."

Wow! that is what I want to do!! You lucky bigger!

Basildon

I’d love to be part of a bi 3 some. Any offers?

By *layful Couple For YouCouple  over a year ago

Lust

"i would love to on all fours getting penetrated by hubby whilst going down on his wife "

How about on all fours getting pegged by wife whilst going down on hubby?

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

I have done this with a couple, was the first non female anal he had done and i went down on her while he did it, she was extremely wet watching and receiving oral!

"i would love to on all fours getting penetrated by hubby whilst going down on his wife

How about on all fours getting pegged by wife whilst going down on hubby? "

Yep now that sounds fun!!

"i would love to on all fours getting penetrated by hubby whilst going down on his wife

Most definitely cant think of anything more enjoyable!

We only look for ff

Although I wouldn't mind seeing him have some man love. But there is absolutely NO WAY he would go with that

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

We don’t choreograph our meets, there’s just a few boundaries but other than that we prefer a mess of bodies and everyone having fun.

Becky has recently discovered that being close by and watching me give & receive is a big turn on for her, even more so when she’s involved.

By *obocleneMan  over a year ago

Amsterdam

Did any mention the sandwich yet ? Being fucked by hubs while fucking the lady of the house ? Done that once, love to repeat it

Sutton Coldfield

"Did any mention the sandwich yet ? Being fucked by hubs while fucking the lady of the house ? Done that once, love to repeat it "

I would love try a sandwich like that. Sounds well horny!

By *.A.MGUY55Man  over a year ago

Rochdale

"We love it, watching each other get pleasure from being fucked and while doing the fucking. We love a pile up on the bed where it’s no holes barred erotic fun. Why not give us a go. X"
if it's the case the fem should have a strap on dildo an do some of the fucking

I'd love to try both of these

Basildon

I'd love to try both of these"

Me too

I’d love to meet a couple that wanted a guy for the hubby to penetrate! Heavenly!

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

I'm a woman and get very turned on by the thought of bi guys. I don't know why its just been one of my kinks.

I find the thought of hubby fucking another guy very horny x

Not done it yet x

Id love to go down on a wife as her hubby's fucking my ass

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

We are building up to this we talking to a couple of men locally just getting the choice right

By *lpha-and-FoxtrotCouple  over a year ago

Kettering

"I'll be honest here. It's the only scenario where I'd consider playing with a bi couple bisexually. Happy to play straight otherwise.

My experience is the same, most bi couples seem to be looking for a man to fuck both of them. Which I'm not the slightest bit interested in. "

We aren't looking for a guy to fuck us both. Most guys seem to think playing with F is a given. Or somehow need her involvement to be able to play with me. Also seems an odd concept to most guys that an attraction both physical and personality wise is needed for us to play with anyone.

By *etasubTV/TS  over a year ago

West of Newcastle

Managed a coulple of meets where hubby as fucked me as his wife watched and also gone down on the wife whilst being fucked, just love it.

Basildon

"Managed a coulple of meets where hubby as fucked me as his wife watched and also gone down on the wife whilst being fucked, just love it."
sounds great. I’d love that

I think the term that comes to mind is 'what is good for the goose is good for the gander'..?

Yes that's the fantasy I have. "

I will join the queue...??

See i would only ever want to fuck the hubby in a bi mmf,not get fucked,or get sucked off by the hubby whilst the wife fucks him with a strap on.

All about preferences.

By *ryitonce6978Man  over a year ago

visiting soon

So many excellent ideas...so little opportunity so far.

I would like to be fucked by hubby while wife watched or fucked by wife with strap on while sucking hubbies cock

Basildon

"I would like to be fucked by hubby while wife watched or fucked by wife with strap on while sucking hubbies cock "
id love to be. What a turn on.

Sutton Coldfield

"I would like to be fucked by hubby while wife watched or fucked by wife with strap on while sucking hubbies cock "

I have recently got to try this and loved it. Was pegged whilst sucking a cock.

Many years ago I met with a lovely bi couple, we all shared each other in every way, has to be the single most horniest night of my life, and would happily do it again, maybe I should right the story in the forums....

By *orkscouple2003Couple  over a year ago

Dewsbury

"Hi everyone,

Thoughts?"

Yes! This is one of the wife’s biggest fantasies, she wants me to fuck a guy while she’s sucking his cock, for the other guy to fuck her while he’s sucking my cock & for them both to suck me off at the same time.

Sutton Coldfield

"Many years ago I met with a lovely bi couple, we all shared each other in every way, has to be the single most horniest night of my life, and would happily do it again, maybe I should right the story in the forums.... "

You have to write about this. Share with everyone the horniest night of your life

I'd love this, but the only couples in my area wanting to do it are looking for younger than me.

"Hi everyone,

Thoughts?

Yes! This is one of the wife’s biggest fantasies, she wants me to fuck a guy while she’s sucking his cock, for the other guy to fuck her while he’s sucking my cock & for them both to suck me off at the same time. "

Sooo hot!!!

Nice

Interesting that some of your responses from couples their profiles block men or say not meeting guys.

Confusing

By *orkscouple2003Couple  over a year ago

Dewsbury

"Nice

Interesting that some of your responses from couples their profiles block men or say not meeting guys.

Confusing"

on ours it's says at the bottom we do meet men but we have been messed about by a few in the past .it's a real shame as it does make it harder for the genuine ones

By *ilk and all things niceTV/TS  over a year ago

secret bunker

Yes please

We will soon be looking for another man to join us for this, meet request will be put up when it’s time

I love a good bi mmf, the last meet i had infact was and its an insane amount of pleasure getting fucked and giving the lady oral at the same time

"I love a good bi mmf, the last meet i had infact was and its an insane amount of pleasure getting fucked and giving the lady oral at the same time "

I wouldnt be interested in a couple that just want me to fuck both of them however, im vers bottom and like to be quite involved. The smash and dash meets dont really donit for me, im a person with a dick not a dick with a person afterall

By *pertureTV/TS  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

managed this twice and would love a 3rd or more time

By *heIcebreakersCouple  over a year ago

Cramlington

"We don’t choreograph our meets, there’s just a few boundaries but other than that we prefer a mess of bodies and everyone having fun.

Becky has recently discovered that being close by and watching me give & receive is a big turn on for her, even more so when she’s involved."

Yup, puppy piles are just the best fun, but Ms Icebreaker always enjoys the thought of seeing me top other guys...

By *tirling DarkCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

We're the other way round, want males that we can both fuck.

Sutton Coldfield

"Nice

Confusingon ours it's says at the bottom we do meet men but we have been messed about by a few in the past .it's a real shame as it does make it harder for the genuine ones "

Don't I know it! It's why I started this thread to see if I'm wasting my time or not.

"We're the other way round, want males that we can both fuck. "
shall i bend over

By *ifeandhubby400Couple  over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

We would be up for it but only as hubby on top and i dont do anal ,but the thought of hubby inside the guy while he is inside me interests me very much ...

By *rs-Naughty_Mr-CuddlesCouple  over a year ago

Nr coleford

Have done this tho finding fully bi guys can be difficult on here

By *ulgehunterMan  over a year ago

yorkshire

I love being fucked

By *ason500Man  over a year ago

worcestershire

Any combination is fine with me .. I'm bisexual,and love it all,especially with couples...xxx

Sutton Coldfield

"Have done this tho finding fully bi guys can be difficult on here"

Fully bi and not partially bi...

Is that ones who partake in anal and ones that only do oral

If I want to receive anal am I fully bi.

I was messaged by a couple wanting a fully bi guy, but they wanted a guy to fuck their hubby.

By *ulgehunterMan  over a year ago

yorkshire

Fuck me all day lol

By *evelhazeMan  over a year ago

north staffs

We blocked singles because the minority fucked

it up for the majority, but if we like the look of a genuine guy we open dialogue with them, this way we filter out the arseholes. If you are interested reply on here and we’ll drop you a wink. "

I’d love to get to know you guys better.

Love the sound of this...

Hmmmm

"We're the other way round, want males that we can both fuck. "

By *.A.MGUY55Man  over a year ago

Rochdale

I fancy other way around the fem penetrate me strap on an guy watched

If any local ish couples ever fancy trying this id love to chat xx

Bradford

I'd happily penetrate you while my wife watches..

By *he James gangCouple  over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

Fucking the wife in the missionary position whilst getting fucked, a huge turn on for both of us. Just saying.

Sutton Coldfield

"I'd happily penetrate you while my wife watches.."

To whom are you referring you?

I have done this several times

"Fucking the wife in the missionary position whilst getting fucked, a huge turn on for both of us. Just saying."

Huge turn on for me as well!

I’ve spent the last 6 weeks unsuccessfully trying to convince the wife it’s what she wants to see. I’m quite happy to give and receive but she’s having none of it!

By *uzzzaMan  over a year ago

leeds

Been looking for this too. Is so hot meeting a couple where she likes to watch her man with another guy or we share his cock.

"We don’t choreograph our meets, there’s just a few boundaries but other than that we prefer a mess of bodies and everyone having fun.

Becky has recently discovered that being close by and watching me give & receive is a big turn on for her, even more so when she’s involved."

A mess of bodies and everyone having fun is what these scenarios should be about and i agree it shouldn't be choreographed.

I like to say its like a menu with me, you can just select what takes your fancy that time

Or view it as an all you can eat!

nearly every bi bloke on here wants to be fucked it is the same over on fabguys

"nearly every bi bloke on here wants to be fucked it is the same over on fabguys"

Glad you said nearly every bloke as I like it both ways so one of those outside that group

For us it depends on a combination of the other guy and what we’ve been fantasising about recently. I’m happy to top or bottom but I do tend to go through phases where I prefer to do one or the other.

There does seem to be more bottoms than tops both on here and fabguys for some reason. Maybe it’s the naughty, taboo nature of a guy submitting and taking a cock deep in his arse?

By *ookingaboutMan  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Would love to, but take me gently please x

Wolverhampton

"K likes to receive anal but not give

But he has fucked me whilst I’ve pegged men which is amazingly fun!"

Awesome x

Wolverhampton

Dont tease

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Having a bi three way is high in my bucket list.

It would involve many connotations in particular being fucked by the guy as I fuck the wife. However the thought of sucking a guys cock as I look his lady in the eye has a great appeal, particularly her joining me and we both share his cum kissing it between us.

But my ultimate is a bi MMFF Where everyone plays. Us guys putting on a show for the ladies and vice versa. Then swapping partners and then having a daisy chain !!

Even better bareback but that is likely to remain a fantasy unless a miracle happens but a guys can fantasise and dream

"I'm a woman and get very turned on by the thought of bi guys. I don't know why its just been one of my kinks.

Not done it yet x"

Name the place and the time.....

I would love to do it as a true male bottom. Servicing the lady orally while the male takes me anally. Phew!!

By *uriouscraig400Man  over a year ago

portishead

"My top fantasy too, love to have to give my ass up while I eat a guys cream pie from his wife"

I'd love this too!

By *lice AgainTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

If a guy wants to do me in front of the wife... bring it on.

By *ason500Man  over a year ago

worcestershire

Me too...still waiting..I love it...all xxx

By *arentsgonebadCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

Us

By *igfun911Man  over a year ago

East Lancashire

I've fucked the guy before while kissing the woman with a regular cuck couple as it was something she wanted to do.

Very sexy indeed I have to say.

Would love to do it again.

Sutton Coldfield

"Having a bi three way is high in my bucket list.

It would involve many connotations in particular being fucked by the guy as I fuck the wife. However the thought of sucking a guys cock as I look his lady in the eye has a great appeal, particularly her joining me and we both share his cum kissing it between us.

But my ultimate is a bi MMFF Where everyone plays. Us guys putting on a show for the ladies and vice versa. Then swapping partners and then having a daisy chain !!

Even better bareback but that is likely to remain a fantasy unless a miracle happens but a guys can fantasise and dream

"

The ultimate fantasy

Basildon

I’m bi and love taking anal. Safe only please with condom.

Sutton Coldfield

"Us "

Great user name!

Can you corrupt me too lol

By *WKinkMan  over a year ago

Bury

Hmm, no couples near me with similar interests

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"Hi everyone,

Thoughts?"

Thoughts? You’ve got a very cute arse!

I’m up for that! May need to practice so I don’t gag if she’s going at it !!

Sutton Coldfield

"Hi everyone,

Thoughts?

Thoughts? You’ve got a very cute arse! "

Why thankyou Peachy! May I say, so have you!

Sutton Coldfield

I’m up for that! May need to practice so I don’t gag if she’s going at it !!"

Did you get any practice yet mate?

By *aling69Man  over a year ago

London

wow, what a lovely thread.

My number 1 wish list is to be fucked slow and very gentle by a guy while the woman sucks me off, would love to hear from a couple who fancy that

Sutton Coldfield

"wow, what a lovely thread.

My number 1 wish list is to be fucked slow and very gentle by a guy while the woman sucks me off, would love to hear from a couple who fancy that "

Any joy yet?

So many things here I could relate to.....

I'm an anal strap on slut but anal cock virgin

Sutton Coldfield

"So many things here I could relate to.....

I'm an anal strap on slut but anal cock virgin"

Well take the plunge buddy. I'm sure you'll love it

By *hades Of GreyMan  over a year ago

Leeds / Guiseley

I love to be fucked by the guy as I'm fucking the female. It's as horny as it gets! Any couples want to try it?

By *ature married manMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

[Removed by poster at 02/03/20 18:07:29]

By *ature married manMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

"I'm a woman and get very turned on by the thought of bi guys. I don't know why its just been one of my kinks.

Not done it yet x"

Looks like a nice sized cock for my small anus )

Not too far either.

By *oupleseekingCouple  over a year ago

nearby…..

Why are you all so far away lol

"Why are you all so far away lol"

We're not... you are

Sorry, couldn't resist I'll get back in my box now.

Basildon

I’m in Essex. Love to join in a couple to do this.

By *olinservingMan  over a year ago

wallasey

"Hi everyone,

Thoughts?

Thoughts? You’ve got a very cute arse! "

Hmmmm think your arse is better!

On bucket list to do

By *ndy64hMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Surely this is purely speculative, as this would be talked about prior to meeting someone. Most people know what they want, and will lay down their do's and don'ts prior to meeting.

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

I have a fantasy of losing my anal cherry to a guy whilst being face sat by his girl/wife. Could include restraint and watersports if the couple were into that too!

By *orning woodMan  over a year ago

lincolnshire

I am initially straight, however I sometimes want something different, doesn’t mean I’m gay I enjoy sex with both genders. I have played with a bi couple before, the first time he was fucking his wife doggie and asked me to slip up behind which was extremely horny, his wife enjoyed a DVP. She also liked watching us suck each and then me fucking him in what ever position they wanted.

Bradford

We are a couple where bel loves to watch her man being fucked by another man and equally had no problem with rich fucked a guy.

Hinckley

"Hi everyone,

Thoughts?"

We’d be happy to help, nowt hornier than my mrs watching me fuck a guy while she’s watching, she’ll be squirting and cumming all over the place. Lol

By *ndy64hMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Surely you put on your profile exactly what you want, once someone contacts you, you can then explain exactly what you want and what you're not willing to do. Just be specific in your profile.

People have asked me what I do, I go with the flow, whatever you want to do, unless it's something I wouldn't consider, I'd be happy to go along with.

It doesn't have to be complicated.

Get me involved

By *reenkinksMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Have to admit been thinking about what it would be like to have a cock in my ass whilst licking or rimming their Mrs (even more of a turn on if watersports are involved as well).

By *LUFFER200Man  over a year ago

North Devon

Not done it yet x"

Happy to help you make this fantasy a reality. A Virgin ass for your hubby’s pleasure and your enjoyment too.

What a hot post. I love a bi mmf. Putting in a show for the female. Any couples want an extra moi?

huddersfield/manchester

"Hi everyone,

Thoughts?

We’d be happy to help, nowt hornier than my mrs watching me fuck a guy while she’s watching, she’ll be squirting and cumming all over the place. Lol "

I'd love to.find a couple to do this with...even better if she squirts and cums!

9 times out of 10 guy says he's bi when you say play with male first they go. we prefer all in all playing all enjoying fucking male while other male fucks wife 3 pile fuck if mmff all holes available for fun, if done right and your in control of how the cock enters your arse great fun precum will flow ff enjoying each other while to males 69 so many possibilities swap partners, soft play yes no problem, why stop someone trying something they wish to try some want cake but not sharing it as the saying goes, who's been unfair don't say your other half is on here to, what good enough for you is good enough for them.

"9 times out of 10 guy says he's bi when you say play with male first they go. we prefer all in all playing all enjoying fucking male while other male fucks wife 3 pile fuck if mmff all holes available for fun, if done right and your in control of how the cock enters your arse great fun precum will flow ff enjoying each other while to males 69 so many possibilities swap partners, soft play yes no problem, why stop someone trying something they wish to try some want cake but not sharing it as the saying goes, who's been unfair don't say your other half is on here to, what good enough for you is good enough for them. "

When I was half of a couple we insisted that me and guy put on a show to get the lady in the mood, it's amazing how many bi men blocked us

"9 times out of 10 guy says he's bi when you say play with male first they go. we prefer all in all playing all enjoying fucking male while other male fucks wife 3 pile fuck if mmff all holes available for fun, if done right and your in control of how the cock enters your arse great fun precum will flow ff enjoying each other while to males 69 so many possibilities swap partners, soft play yes no problem, why stop someone trying something they wish to try some want cake but not sharing it as the saying goes, who's been unfair don't say your other half is on here to, what good enough for you is good enough for them.

When I was half of a couple we insisted that me and guy put on a show to get the lady in the mood, it's amazing how many bi men blocked us "

I wouldn’t have! Something so horny about putting on a show with the husband for his wife.

By *ire_thornMan  over a year ago

no comment

Sounds like fun. Would my mouth be busy... That would make it amazing

By *abuma65Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

a man can dream

By *ire_thornMan  over a year ago

no comment

"a man can dream "

Lol yep

Hinckley

We’ve been lucky enough to find a couple that do and like exactly the same as us, they came to us first and we treated them to a relaxed massage where three of us massages the one, then swapped, that just opened the flood gate, the next time we met was at theres for a stay over, the sex between the four of us got so much better, we’re in the middle of arranging our next sexy encounter hopefully at ours, we’re gonna be getting the nuru massage mat out and we’re all gonna oil up and just slide ourselves silly. And yes guy on guy anal was done plus everything that makes you tingle. XxxkarenandmartinxxX

I have met a few couples that enjoy a more oral biased play, but also couples that want to try everything, and always very happy to help out.

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

Have played both sides of this role in the past..being versatile its important to make sure all is discussed beforehand..

By *etasubTV/TS  over a year ago

West of Newcastle

"Hi everyone,

Thoughts?

We’d be happy to help, nowt hornier than my mrs watching me fuck a guy while she’s watching, she’ll be squirting and cumming all over the place. Lol "

Hi kazmar , love you to fuck me as your wife watches, hopefully she squirts over me xxx

Sutton Coldfield

I think there's lots of guys who want to play with Kazmar

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

"Hi everyone,

Thoughts?

Yet your profile says not looking for single guys.

I'm more than happy to give my ass to husband while his mrs watching or I lick her. If any couples near me interested,give me a shout!

By *ot4funcoupleCouple  over a year ago

South Wales

Lucky enough to have a man that will do either and I love it x

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

We are a fully bi couple happy to do either

By *ASTER and his WHORECouple  over a year ago

Chester

We are always on the look out for a slim, smooth, sub slut Bi guy for the Master to use and fuck

By *roubleInMindCouple  over a year ago

Greater Manchester

"I love a good bi mmf, the last meet i had infact was and its an insane amount of pleasure getting fucked and giving the lady oral at the same time

I wouldnt be interested in a couple that just want me to fuck both of them however, im vers bottom and like to be quite involved. The smash and dash meets dont really donit for me, im a person with a dick not a dick with a person afterall "

This would be the dream scenario for us... a guy who would sub to M but fuck F, with lots of kissing, touching, sucking and just general all around naughtiness between all three people

By *littlemorekinkMan  over a year ago

Lancs/Cheshire

"I'm more than happy to give my ass to husband while his mrs watching or I lick her. If any couples near me interested,give me a shout!"

Would love to do this, I have topped guys in front of their partners before, but I would love for the woman to hold me still while being fucked by her partner, as my arse is still needs it's cherry popping!

huddersfield/manchester

"I love a good bi mmf, the last meet i had infact was and its an insane amount of pleasure getting fucked and giving the lady oral at the same time

I wouldnt be interested in a couple that just want me to fuck both of them however, im vers bottom and like to be quite involved. The smash and dash meets dont really donit for me, im a person with a dick not a dick with a person afterall

This would be the dream scenario for us... a guy who would sub to M but fuck F, with lots of kissing, touching, sucking and just general all around naughtiness between all three people "

By *nc31Couple  over a year ago

uxbridge

MMf is hot, as a bi guy we like to suck and play with other guy. No fucking both us only she gets penetrated, she wouldn't like it. I have done that with guy just different scenario...