FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fat Swingers

Fat Swingers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know this may come across as controversial.

But should the site be extended with a sub category to cater for this group of people solely?

It is disappointing to keep finding people you've chatted to are not what they claim once more photos or socials are arranged ?

Thoughts ?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's amazing the number of people who want to segregate those they're not interested in.

Face palm ?????

Us fatties need sex too you know

Tin hat on, run and hide op!

Maybe exchange photos sooner so you don't waste time if they're not for you bud.

"Us fatties need sex too you know "

We all do , but I need honesty up front , so would further search functions help us all?

By *opite_xWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Aw hun did you get rejected?

Everyone's idea of fat is different. A lot of 'fat' ppl, class themselves as bbw, and are quite happy to show this on their page.

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I was going to ask if we could we have another sub category for fecking eejits but then realised that could be construed as rude

Yes there are a lot of people calling themselves slim who are average at best

"I know this may come across as controversial.

But should the site be extended with a sub category to cater for this group of people solely?

It is disappointing to keep finding people you've chatted to are not what they claim once more photos or socials are arranged ?

Thoughts ? "

I think you should breathe out in your last pic

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

Think you are about to be added to a lot of block lists.

Fat is an opinion. Your opinion of who is fat...may not be the same as others. So it wouldn't work anyway

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Us fatties need sex too you know

We all do , but I need honesty up front , so would further search functions help us all? "

What do you mean by honesty. You just look at photos

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Thoughts ?

I think you should breathe out in your last pic "

I thought the same !

By *ngeluk69Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

Move over ... a fatty has arrived who not only enjoys sex, but actually gets countless offers of sex from skinnies/athletic types/muscles etc

Hmmmmmm sex... who shall I fuck next

By *entileschiWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

A sub category... what about wobbly dominatrixes? Where would they slot in?

Or Southern Irish ?

East Sussex

Also what about the guys that are thin or athletic, but want bbw. I would put myself on the fat list..but non of our single guys meet have been fat

Birmingham

You never did want a meet again did you?

Shall we segregate the fuglies too?

"You never did want a meet again did you?"

Not with a fattie, obviously

By *hewifeandiCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

How disrespectful burn them at the stake aswell while you're they maybe jeez

Birmingham

This thread is great for my block list

By *ustalittleKinkWoman  over a year ago

in the shadows

OP..... I'd be disappointed if I met you as you describe yourself as slim

Near enough

"Shall we segregate the fuglies too? "

Only if we can segregate the guys who measure their 10inches from the top of their arse crack to the tip of their cock

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Don't see the need, used to be a size 22 before I lost weight and have to say I had way more fun than now I am a 12.

"I was going to ask if we could we have another sub category for fecking eejits but then realised that could be construed as rude "

Love it.. well said

Id say to op... well my mam fed me steak and not crack! ( saw it on bookface)

Are you serious OP? It's pretty offensive. Would you like to segregate on race too? Or perhaps disability? Or intelligence? You're taking about living, breathing people and not a commodity.

"Shall we segregate the fuglies too? "

I'm fat and fugly, do I go in both sections? Neither?

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

We all do , but I need honesty up front , so would further search functions help us all? "

We all want our own idea of our perfect Fabber! I would like a gentleman! Can we have a sub area for that too so I can find one quicker?!?!

By *ellbound_GhoulwarpWoman  over a year ago

Fifth Circle of Hell

"Move over ... a fatty has arrived who not only enjoys sex, but actually gets countless offers of sex from skinnies/athletic types/muscles etc

"

Woooooo yeah, this!!!!

Size 24 and damn some of the hotties I've bedded, talking slim, very toned, hot blokes who I thought were well outta my league, 11 years we've been banging now and he can't get enough

"Shall we segregate the fuglies too?

Only if we can segregate the guys who measure their 10inches from the top of their arse crack to the tip of their cock"

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Thoughts ? "

But what would it achieve as people would still categorize themselves to their own standards which might not be the same as your definition.

By *hewifeandiCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We shod have a category for single men that can't help but send cock pics aswell

I'm just trying to be honest that's all , we are all different & have different preferences .

I'm sure we have all had the gasp of suprise when you meet & they didn't look anything like how they are portrayed.

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

OP.....How do you define a "fat swinger" ?? When you move over from being slightly plump the "fat" ???

"I'm just trying to be honest that's all , we are all different & have different preferences .

I'm sure we have all had the gasp of suprise when you meet & they didn't look anything like how they are portrayed. "

So how would shoving the fatties into their own box help? If they're lying about it now they'll still lie about it then.

"I'm just trying to be honest that's all , we are all different & have different preferences .

I'm sure we have all had the gasp of suprise when you meet & they didn't look anything like how they are portrayed. "

But if they truly were trying to deceive, they are not going to choose the sub category you feel they should be in anyway. It is like creating a sub category for single men, it wouldn't stop married men joining to deceive.

East Sussex

That's their fault for putting pictures that dont give the true impression of them. Doesn't mean all bigger females/couples/guys do that..so we should all be segregated

And how are you going to enforce your body shape apartheid? Who's going to make people submit recent full-body pictures so everyone is in the right category?

Near enough

"Move over ... a fatty has arrived who not only enjoys sex, but actually gets countless offers of sex from skinnies/athletic types/muscles etc

Woooooo yeah, this!!!!

Size 24 and damn some of the hotties I've bedded, talking slim, very toned, hot blokes who I thought were well outta my league, 11 years we've been banging now and he can't get enough "

The guy I’m seeing at the mo, (athletic, cute and hung like a horse) absolutely loves my size, my curves and he even enjoys fucking my brains out... being fat is such a drag isn’t it?!?! Hahahahaha

By *hunderstruckMan  over a year ago

Northampton

"Yes there are a lot of people calling themselves slim who are average at best "

I’ve also seen people who say large but I find them curvy

Semantics!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Could be seen as an insensitive post

Although I find the double standards of people offputting

“Nowt as strange as folk “

no as I always meet in clubs with no promise Other than to say hi...and if I've really got on with someone via chatting then chances are that there will be some chemistry.. I could forgive a few extra lbs.. or years

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

Yep... Why not consign us fatties to our own site as we're clearly too disgusting for a mainstream swinging site.

But... What about slim people who enjoy fat partners?

All kinds of people are careful with their photos... Though I'm happy to report that i look just like mine and tell no lies about my appearance.

My wife is a 24/26 and incredible

It's like having 2 sizes 12 rolled into 1

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

Thoughts ? "

Can't you state on your profile that you don't want to play with anyone over a size 8/10/12? 'Fat' and 'slim' are such subjective terms.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

You might want to have a think about your "slim" description on your profile before you take the moral high ground on women mis describing themselves ?

"Yes there are a lot of people calling themselves slim who are average at best "

That's my point , honesty is key

By *ellbound_GhoulwarpWoman  over a year ago

Fifth Circle of Hell

Woooooo yeah, this!!!!

Size 24 and damn some of the hotties I've bedded, talking slim, very toned, hot blokes who I thought were well outta my league, 11 years we've been banging now and he can't get enough

The guy I’m seeing at the mo, (athletic, cute and hung like a horse) absolutely loves my size, my curves and he even enjoys fucking my brains out... being fat is such a drag isn’t it?!?! Hahahahaha "

Oh yeah, omg it's such hard work being a fatty, nobody wants us

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

OP, you describe yourself as “slim” but that’s your opinion. Some people might look at you and in their opinion you aren’t slim, you are maybe “average”. But surely, slim or not, you would be slightly put out if people wanted a special category to segregate slim people? It’s not the done thing, surely! And beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Your idea of slim is way different to mine though OP. So I'm not sure how we universally could apply this.

And no. I've never met anyone who didn't look exactly as I expected. I spend time swapping pics and getting to know someone as well as I need before meeting. I don't rely on crap pics and brief exchanges.

I totally agree. Or they turn up and you realise their profile pic was taken 10 years ago and they look completely different. Such a waste of people's time!

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Woooooo yeah, this!!!!

The guy I’m seeing at the mo, (athletic, cute and hung like a horse) absolutely loves my size, my curves and he even enjoys fucking my brains out... being fat is such a drag isn’t it?!?! Hahahahaha

Oh yeah, omg it's such hard work being a fatty, nobody wants us

"

By *osie xWoman  over a year ago

wolverhampton

So do you want fat people sectioned off or liars?

Birmingham

Well I’m a size 14, do I need a fatty warning on my profile?

[Removed by poster at 22/04/19 21:13:52]

By *AABMan  over a year ago

Not far

"

Pick me pick me! Ah I'm too old.

I have large on my profile but get told by guys I know well (not just trying to get in my massive knickers) that I am not fat... I quite clearly am... I don't like older men... Would you appreciate being segragated to a different site because of it... Grow up, have a social first... It gives you both a chance to figure out you don't wanna fuck then!

You're safe from me; I've filtered myself out with my age range

By *ariahCouple  over a year ago

Whitchurch

"I was going to ask if we could we have another sub category for fecking eejits but then realised that could be construed as rude "

Luton

"

And no. I've never met anyone who didn't look exactly as I expected. I spend time swapping pics and getting to know someone as well as I need before meeting. I don't rely on crap pics and brief exchanges. "

This.

I don't think I've ever met someone from an adult site without at least a few days of chatting and exchanging pics or a webcam chat. So we both know what to expect.

One photo can be deceptive, even if that's not intended, so it's always good to see a few.

"Well I’m a size 14, do I need a fatty warning on my profile?"

I guess clinically obese is 18/20?

nobody is saying you can't have a preference but you're suggesting that there should be a separate site for those who don't meet your preference is a tad arrogant, don't you think?

where would it end...some like tall some, like blondes,some like tattooed,some like long hair the list goes on . Keeping us fatties in one group wont help

"Well I’m a size 14, do I need a fatty warning on my profile?

I guess clinically obese is 18/20? "

Clinically thin 6 or 8

We all do , but I need honesty up front , so would further search functions help us all?

So do you want fat people sectioned off or liars?"

That put it much more succinctly that I could

[Removed by poster at 22/04/19 21:16:52]

I'm convinced when they were purchasing the domain name for the website that fatswingers was already taken

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

Can we have a subsection for the Tinderellas whilst we’re at it?

ah...only fat women need to be banished...

Birmingham

Serena Williams is a size 18, wouldn’t call her clinically obese.

No. I was obese when I was a size 16. I'm still in the overweight category at size 12.

By *0xy_minxWoman  over a year ago

telford

I’m always very honest that I’m no skinny mini and I don’t send snap chat filter photos so it’s my maybe with a little makeup on but I always say if I’m not your type I won’t be offended just be honest it’s not hard

By *inkyKittyWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

"Yes there are a lot of people calling themselves slim who are average at best

That's my point , honesty is key "

And in your profile you say your slim... where as in my eyes, your average.

Pot kettle black comes to mind!

Calling a woman fat is so disrespectful no wonder so many guys actually struggle on here because they actually have no real common sense all they think about is one thing there cock

"I totally agree. Or they turn up and you realise their profile pic was taken 10 years ago and they look completely different. Such a waste of people's time!

"

Thank you x

We all do , but I need honesty up front , so would further search functions help us all? where would it end...some like tall some, like blondes,some like tattooed,some like long hair the list goes on . Keeping us fatties in one group wont help "

You are not fat xx

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

Clinically thin 6 or 8 "

Yeah cause that's such an accurate way of doing it.

In theory a size 18 is just a measurement so someone at 5ft and a size 20 is going to look and carry their size differently to someone who is 5ft7.

And that's even when you think a woman can be between 4 sizes in the same shop!

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

*checks veris ~ dammit, hidden!*

Obesity is measured by your weight and height, not by dress size.

I'm at the half way point of obese, and need to lose 2 stone to go down to the overweight category. The next category up is severely obese.

A person who is 5ft 3 and a size 16 could be obese.

Manu Tuilagi is clinically obese according to BMI calculations...as are many of the England rugby team...what are you using to calculate who should be segregated?

I can actually vouch for OP that he is far from average

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

Serena Williams is a size 18, wouldn’t call her clinically obese."

Given her height and weight, her BMI is likely about average. So no, she wouldn't be considered obese.

Just cos u meet someone tho, doesn't mean u have to have sex with them, so.if they're not ur type, just say so and leave

What utter bollocks. You cannot go on dress size. Someone who is 5ft and a size 18 will be a different shape totally to someone of the same dress size who is say 5ft 10 plus tall. My FB was an ex powerlifter, very solid, very athletic and a size 18 but to look at her most would say she was no more than a size 14.

"I totally agree. Or they turn up and you realise their profile pic was taken 10 years ago and they look completely different. Such a waste of people's time!

Thank you x"

You should ask for a direct pic taken now of them head to toe-doesn't have to be naked.

I had a man who was supposed to be mid 40s and looked about 12 stone turn up looking more like mid 60s age 18 stone.

People tell fibs on here, how will a fat category stop that?

By *ature studentsCouple  over a year ago

Near Bournemouth Dorset.

We think there should be something in the search/looking for/not looking for should include a size and height preference as we find it hard to find something similar to us.

telford

Clinically thin 6 or 8

I

In theory a size 18 is just a measurement so someone at 5ft and a size 20 is going to look and carry their size differently to someone who is 5ft7.

And that's even when you think a woman can be between 4 sizes in the same shop!"

Im a size 14 and five foot two so I look bigger as I’m so short compared to a woman who is a size 14 and five foot 5 say

Luton

Most rugby players, boxers, power sports competitors, rowers etc are "obese" according to BMI. The guy who invented BMI never intended it to be used as an indicator of health or fatness.

That said, i acknowledge I'm fat. It does not seem to do me any harm to acknowledge this on fab.

Wonders if it's only lying fat people the OP has issues with. What about those who lie about their age? Marital status? Do they get their own sub category too? Or is it just fat people?

Clinically thin 6 or 8

I

And that's even when you think a woman can be between 4 sizes in the same shop!

Im a size 14 and five foot two so I look bigger as I’m so short compared to a woman who is a size 14 and five foot 5 say

"

I love short women xx

Birmingham

Given her height and weight, her BMI is likely about average. So no, she wouldn't be considered obese."

Her BMI is average to overweight which is ridiculous considering how athletic she is, but her hips are stated to be 44” which is a size 18 and what the OP would call clinically obese

By *J RHEAMan  over a year ago

S West

"Are you serious OP? It's pretty offensive. Would you like to segregate on race too? Or perhaps disability? Or intelligence? You're taking about living, breathing people and not a commodity. "
People do segregate on race, I have seen plenty of BBC only, or no asians

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Comes down to "proportions", I guess....!!

"Wonders if it's only lying fat people the OP has issues with. What about those who lie about their age? Marital status? Do they get their own sub category too? Or is it just fat people?"

I suspect he's only bothered about the ones he doesn't fancy in the flesh.

Ahh you’ve been rejected by a fatty

Why do people get all bitter it’s a site full of preferences we need all shapes and sizes so everyone has their choice available, just be honest so it’s an informed choice

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

I always think "Flabswingers" would sound better than "Fatswingers". The "t" brings a certain harshness to the word.

Clinically obese depends on height and weight, not a dress size.

Can we have a twat section as well then

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Thoughts ? "

Your chatting to the wrong people! Or youve not looked at profiles properly or just no idea about sizes.

Or you just like to judge people on their size!

salisbury

"Are you serious OP? It's pretty offensive. Would you like to segregate on race too? Or perhaps disability? Or intelligence? You're taking about living, breathing people and not a commodity. People do segregate on race, I have seen plenty of BBC only, or no asians"

And sexuality. hence Fabguys i assume.

So this was only a suggestion guys ?

I haven't said woman or men btw ,

Shoukd we have a weight limit on the search functions instead perhaps ? ?

"Can we have a twat section as well then"

Another one I'd be in

I love posts like this people take things far to seriously on here.

Everyone likes different things, the world would be a boring place if we didn’t.

Birmingham

"So this was only a suggestion guys ?

Shoukd we have a weight limit on the search functions instead perhaps ? ? "

Are you fucking joking

salisbury

Clinically obese depends on height and weight, not a dress size. "

That's true, it's surprisingly low. I flirt with it daily...

salisbury

Are you fucking joking "

Could have the same for penis sizes.

I think old, hairy, chubby guys should be segregated so please remove yourself op

telford

I’ve had meets that lie about height saying five foot 11 then only a inch taller than me unfortunately I was too tall which no one has ever said before lol but he must have been five 3

By *J RHEAMan  over a year ago

S West

Given her height and weight, her BMI is likely about average. So no, she wouldn't be considered obese.

Her BMI is average to overweight which is ridiculous considering how athletic she is, but her hips are stated to be 44” which is a size 18 and what the OP would call clinically obese"

I was told BMI was thought up by the Nazis so they knew how starved they could keep Jews.

"I know this may come across as controversial."
nope, rude.

"

But should the site be extended with a sub category to cater for this group of people solely? "

No.

"It is disappointing to keep finding people you've chatted to are not what they claim once more photos or socials are arranged ?"

I haven't yet met anyone who isn't as lovely, genuine or as interesting as they made out on their profile. Oh you mean clever camera angles and misleading body descriptions? Couldn't give a rats arse. I'm not superficial that way as I'm hardly perfect.

"Thoughts ? "

Some thoughts should remain tightly tucked away underneath your brain cell.

Amazing how ignorant some people are to others feelings. No they don’t need additional search options, yes some people are nervous/embarrassed/unconfident about their weight. Talking with them and actually doing your homework before a meet will 9/10 times solve your issue. There’s plenty of things people might want to hide too not just weight, I have stretch marks on my ass. Never been overweight but just developed them, don’t particularly like to show them off either.

OP you don’t look slim.......

The thing I have issue with OP you dressed it up to be about people lying on their profile when actually you just don't want to meet fat people. I'd have more respect for your opinion if you owned it outright.

Ooooh add blood group, number of daily bowel movements and number of teeth too.

And those deceiptful people would declare their weight honestly ?

[Removed by poster at 22/04/19 21:38:35]

Way to commit fabicude dude

Norwich

Simply state on your profile that you only wish to fuck women of a certain size. Give hip, breast and thigh measurements, shoe size, hair and eye colour perhaps, and the flavour of condoms which you prefer. Don't forget a height chart and whatever you do, don't use a raspberry boot lace to check her in person. You wouldn't want to lose your tool.

By *.A.MGUY55Man  over a year ago

Rochdale

"Us fatties need sex too you know "

This

Thoughts ?

Your chatting to the wrong people! Or youve not looked at profiles properly or just no idea about sizes.

Or you just like to judge people on their size! "

I think he's talking about people who have deceiving pics on their profile.

This kind of thread is why I hammer home to men that I'm fat and have a fat stomach. They think I'm putting myself down, when I'm not; I'm making sure they know what they are getting and can't complain afterwards.

What about people sporting man boobs OP? Or moobs as they are known....

I actually agree - I spend half my time saying to guys who message 'you know I'm fat right?'

People can't help what they are attracted to, we all have physical preferences.

It would be helpful to be able to search for men are happy with a fat girl. I am terrified I'd meet someone and they didn't know what they were getting and were disappointed. But again this is why I usually do a social.

However there is no perfect science. People will always lie. And everyone posts pictures that puts them in their best light. So I don't know what the answer is.

By *bwmasterukMan  over a year ago

derby

What a crazy idea if there not your cup of tea just move on no need to be so nasty. I probs fit in your category of fat but it doesn't bother me that's just your opinion

Thoughts ? "

Please take the time to read my original post , it was for discussion to aid honesty both ways

And those deceiptful people would declare their weight honestly ?"

I'm 16 and a half stone. A 5ft 11 woman wouldn't as fat as me at 16.5 stone.

"OP you don’t look slim....... "
agreed

your taking the piss now right????

Jeez... you just meet people and decide if you want to go further.. not hard. I've had people that when they turn up are not the early 40s they claim to be.. depending on how we get on they either get told no thanks or I look past it

I’m liking the sub category, can you have one for cocks who pass themselves of as gentlemen always a disappointment when they slip through security x

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

Her BMI is average to overweight which is ridiculous considering how athletic she is, but her hips are stated to be 44” which is a size 18 and what the OP would call clinically obese"

To be honest It was a guess based on what I thought her height and weight would be, after double checking I wasn't far off. BMI falls apart when dealing with anyone with more than average muscle mass anyway. It's not a great system.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

An area for twats who start condescending threads should also be created.

Serena Williams is a size 18, wouldn’t call her clinically obese."

Bet she's fitter than the OP too ...

mens clothes don't come in a size 18...

Thoughts ?

Please take the time to read my original post , it was for discussion to aid honesty both ways "

How would Fab admin determine if someone is fat though? They would still have to rely on honesty.

There's already a size indicator on profiles you can look at.

By *am62Woman  over a year ago

Bristol

Unfortunately this is not a world full of perfect people. Never mind OP a female robot might turn up to meet you one day,as its in the making. Have your screw driver at the ready

Thank you for your honesty X

Luton

Well no, because someone who is six feet tall and the same weight as someone 4'9" will look very different... Going by by shortest and tallest female friends.

As for moobs... I just call mine boobs lol. Definitely have them and would never claim otherwise.

salisbury

And those deceiptful people would declare their weight honestly ?"

Fab does ask for age and height, why not weight?

Thoughts ?

Please take the time to read my original post , it was for discussion to aid honesty both ways "

I think you need to re-read it OP. You might then see why people find it offensive.

salisbury

Thoughts ?

Please take the time to read my original post , it was for discussion to aid honesty both ways

I think you need to re-read it OP. You might then see why people find it offensive. "

I wasn't offended to be honest.

Maybe pic verifications should be of us all on scales

Free membership for those that undergo quarterly BMI checks

Fab does ask for age and height, why not weight?"

I'd be constantly changing mine

Fab does ask for age and height, why not weight?"

If as the OP suggests, there are people who are less than honest about their size. My point was, are these people going to be honest about declaring their weight ? So the function would be a waste of time to him too.

Oh wow, good luck op, you're going to need it!!

I find most women are honest about their size on here. Maybe swap more pic's at the start to 'save you wasting your time'.

My profile is pretty open and honest, yes I am a bigger woman but I'd much rather be that then have an attitude like yours...just saying

I'd be constantly changing mine "

Me too. I'm up and down like a yo yo.

Maybe that's why they don't ask for weight.

salisbury

I'd be constantly changing mine "

You could have a ball park figure with or a ! So I'm 77kg!

East Sussex

Two thirds of the female population are size 16 or over....you really think you'd get away with segregating the majority

By *ce AFWoman  over a year ago

unicorn island

"Wonders if it's only lying fat people the OP has issues with. What about those who lie about their age? Marital status? Do they get their own sub category too? Or is it just fat people?"

Exactly lol I can only go by my experience and for me men are the worst I haven't met one man that says or looks like he perceives to be. There's always something not right, like you stated above.

salisbury

You could have a ball park figure with or a ! So I'm 77kg! "

Oh for Fuck sake! I spent ages putting greater than and lesser than symbols in and they didn't post!

By *egs11ABCWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Sorry am I missing something. Are blind that u can't look at a foto and see for instance I'm a size 18. Lucky to have good legs and boobs but I'm overweight ( prefer that to fat) so just look at my pic and move on x

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Too late to back track now OP.

There is already a bit where we say our body type..fat isn't an option. If it were I would happily click it but I just make sure loads of up to date photos

salisbury

[Removed by poster at 22/04/19 21:50:56]

I agree wholeheartedly with the op

Let's separate and segregate

Fatties and skinnies

Northerners and southerners

Black and white

Vegetarian and meat eaters

Oh and a really special catagory for the dickheads on here who constantly feel it's ok to belittle amyone who doesn't fit into their idea of someone worth fucking!

Oh hang on, and yet they are so popular and gorgeous they are on here looking for pretty much the same as aheeeem all of the above!

Rant over

X

salisbury

Maybe that's why they don't ask for weight. "

So are alot of people's ages...

Thoughts ? "

If this were the case, that some lie, would they just not lie about their true weight also? So the sub category would surely be redundant. Just like men and height would be a pointless search tool?

salisbury

[Removed by poster at 22/04/19 21:52:25]

salisbury

"There is already a bit where we say our body type..fat isn't an option. If it were I would happily click it but I just make sure loads of up to date photos "

So what the fuck does fabulous mean?

Are you fucking joking "

Erm no, I dont think he is.

So are alot of people's ages..."

So true. I've know someone to lose 10 years.

Men have turned up inches shorter than their profile states, and some have tape measures that seem to make a cock 2 inches longer.

By *arbellsWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

You actually joking. I have huge muscley quads through sport and have a big arse and I have to wear size 18 jeans- am I obese? Overweight yes but not obese.

Maybe if you took the time to have a social or spent a little more time to get to know someone you wouldn't be disappointed

salisbury

In all honesty OP the best course of action is this.... if it's a social then act polite, drink your coffee and fuck off home. If you've decided to go straight to sex then at least get a blow job. You're happy, they're happy, everyone's a winner .

Men have turned up inches shorter than their profile states, and some have tape measures that seem to make a cock 2 inches longer. "

So this is my point really how do we get more honesty . So we don't all waste our evenings meeting people who are nothing like they portray???

salisbury

Men have turned up inches shorter than their profile states, and some have tape measures that seem to make a cock 2 inches longer. "

I Have shoes with 2" heels for when im being 6 ft...

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Thoughts ?

I don't think you've been completely honest with your own body type so it's abit hypocritical posting about other people not being honest.

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

Thoughts ? "

No this site shouldn't do that and it's never going to happen. Thoughts? This OP is a stupid way to think, that this site needs to segregate people like that.

Use your filters when searching and if you do get a reply from someone you are sure fits into your preferences, be happy they haven't deleted your message after seeing you describe yourself as slim when you clearly aren't... At best you're average.

salisbury

Men have turned up inches shorter than their profile states, and some have tape measures that seem to make a cock 2 inches longer.

I Have shoes with 2" heels for when im being 6 ft..."

Also... i don't even have a beard!!

Norwich

I've sometimes opened the door to a guy who has said he is over six foot to think where's the rest of you. I've never found anyone to be fatter than their photos. I get recognised in public. Bit awkward when I'm in Aldi but at least it shows I look like my photos. We all suffer from people who fib and mess us around but segregation on the basis of body type is both impractical and morally unsound. Just say that you require a gym fit fuck buddy and all will be well.

So this is my point really how do we get more honesty . So we don't all waste our evenings meeting people who are nothing like they portray??? "

Like I said way back. Put in the ground work before agreeing to meet. Don't meet anyone without clear multiple pics. Works for me. I've never been deceived over someone's looks. In 7 years.

So this is my point really how do we get more honesty . So we don't all waste our evenings meeting people who are nothing like they portray??? "

You can't force people to be honest. You can tell them to their face that you aren't taking it further because they lied. That might make them think twice about deceiving, but it might not.

A lot of people lie about something on here.

salisbury

Couldn't you just go to those clubs who offer slim/fit nights?

By *ikingpairCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

How about setting up a sister site: Flabswingers? Or more obviously, Fatswingers?

By *voryforebonyMan  over a year ago

boogie town

I'm shocked! You'll be telling us all next they also lie about the size of their manhood and are lying when they say they are married but the other half knows and approves. Whatever next; Santa doesn't exist?

I Have shoes with 2" heels for when im being 6 ft...

Also... i don't even have a beard!! "

Are you even a man?

"Couldn't you just go to those clubs who offer slim/fit nights?"

Wait! That's a thing???

Thoughts ?

I think you need to re-read it OP. You might then see why people find it offensive.

I wasn't offended to be honest. "

Why not Clem? Body shaming is rightly being denounced after decades of us all being fed the idea of the 'perfect body'.

Body shaming can have a catastrophic impact on people which is why the body positive movement is gaining ground to counter this.

It's fine to state our preferences (which the OP could easily do in his profile) but why discriminate against people en masses by putting them in a special box on the site?!

"Couldn't you just go to those clubs who offer slim/fit nights?"

Some clubs ask for a full length pic before they ok you.

salisbury

" Couldn't you just go to those clubs who offer slim/fit nights?

Couldn't you just go to those clubs who offer slim/fit nights?

Wait! That's a thing???

"

Must be? I've seen bbw nights and curvy club etc. There must be nights for slim/fit people otherwise it just wouldn't be right.... would it?

Thoughts ?

You're fighting a losing battle mate.

Yes of course let’s segregate everything group/type/size/sexuality/age/swingers/non swingers/couples/singles/colour/creed/religion/political views etc etc....

Wow OP such a narrow minded view, everyone is entitled to be here and have fun, it’s that simple....

salisbury

But if you're bi, you should be on Fabguys. With the rest of "that type" ....