FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Mummys

Mummys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I love mums so much, hot horny mums who need stuffing and pleasuring. When they send there kids off in the morning I want them in their underwear and at the door ready for me. I don’t know why but mums turn me on so much

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

"I love mums so much, hot horny mums who need stuffing and pleasuring. When they send there kids off in the morning I want them in their underwear and at the door ready for me. I don’t know why but mums turn me on so much "

Ooo yar,I'm with you on that one, they are hot.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lmao ok then

By *bboredguyMan  over a year ago

dundee

Me too !!

Do you have much luck?

Is this the real life? is this just fantasy? caught in a landslide, no escape from reality.

P

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

Any mums? Like Rose West or Karen Matthews?

Lou.

By *lueyes69Man  over a year ago

coventry

Pmsl

"Any mums? Like Rose West or Karen Matthews?

Lou. "

Is she Bernards wife?

P

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Mamma Mia here we go again

Oh god!

oh mama do

Lool

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Each to their but still

"I love mums so much, hot horny mums who need stuffing and pleasuring. When they send there kids off in the morning I want them in their underwear and at the door ready for me. I don’t know why but mums turn me on so much "

Smelling of frustration and "FOR THE 17TH TIME, YOUR SHOES ARE ON THE WRONG FEET GODDAMIT"

P

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

"I love mums so much, hot horny mums who need stuffing and pleasuring. When they send there kids off in the morning I want them in their underwear and at the door ready for me. I don’t know why but mums turn me on so much

Smelling of frustration and "FOR THE 17TH TIME, YOUR SHOES ARE ON THE WRONG FEET GODDAMIT"

P"

I’m not absolutely sure that’s the bit of the fantasy he had in mind

or.

GO TO YOUR ROOM AND SIT UP IN THERE TILL YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID WRONG!

Mummy's are hot especially to naughty boys

I'm a Naughty boy

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Oh dear. Stuffing and pleasuring, is that what you think they need? More like a glass of wine and a nap in joggers and hoodie.

I adore hot busty mature milfs. They are exquiste in the flesh, ad I've had the experience.

Mina Lolita likes them immensely.

Kids

If I was to become a shemale milf type, I'd first pay for 32ff or 34d or 34dd breasts, etc. And of course it is on my wishlist of things when I win my lotto numbers. And not a complete transformation, but, just specific things in mind. And even make my bum tighter, it is already, but, having firm and real tight posterior, makes it stand out.

Lol. Well being a mum isn't all that sexy, trust me! Comin home a bit sweaty mess after walking the kids to school, to then tidy up after breakfast, get some washing on, tidy the rest of the house, catch up on chores, to then go and pick the kids up agen, make tea, fight and argue with little ppl cos their peas won't stay on their fork, then get them bathed and to bed, to then tidy up agen, shower and bed, to do it all the next day. Where the time for sex??

Op have you ever met a mum with kids after they've sent the little darlings to school most will be to busy getting on with the daily chores to be waiting at the door for you in their sexy lingerie,those breakfast dishes and the other chores won't do themselves

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

"Op have you ever met a mum with kids after they've sent the little darlings to school most will be to busy getting on with the daily chores to be waiting at the door for you in their sexy lingerie,those breakfast dishes and the other chores won't do themselves"

Or the 21st century mum who has to go to work whilst the kids are at school and still have to do the food shopping, cooking, cleaning, washing, ironing, household admin, running the kids to clubs etc. Yeah, if I had the choice of having to do all of that or waiting at my door in my undies for someone like the OP to ‘stuff and pleasure’ me I don’t know how I could possibly choose!

I'm with you 100% and I don't care what anybody says.

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"Lol. Well being a mum isn't all that sexy, trust me! Comin home a bit sweaty mess after walking the kids to school, to then tidy up after breakfast, get some washing on, tidy the rest of the house, catch up on chores, to then go and pick the kids up agen, make tea, fight and argue with little ppl cos their peas won't stay on their fork, then get them bathed and to bed, to then tidy up agen, shower and bed, to do it all the next day. Where the time for sex?? "
And hubby wants a sex goddess every night

amazing

» Add a new message to this topic