FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Question for couples???

Question for couples???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So as a single man I often get requests and invites from sexy couples... I have played in many different scenarios from hubby watching, or recording footage for him later, to hubby guiding me in or doing clean up duties (on wife's request)

I played with one wife separately, and she mentioned that she used to cheat on her hubby and got caught and as he didn't to leave her, they worked out that swinging would be best.

I know every couple's dynamic is different, but I'd like to know about the conversation had before getting I to swinging and if there are any golden rules.

I'm completely envious but respect the level of trust it must take.

Hubby's can you give any insight from a man's pov?

Wives what the appeal to sleeping with other men with or without hubby?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asha86Couple  over a year ago

walsall

"So as a single man I often get requests and invites from sexy couples... I have played in many different scenarios from hubby watching, or recording footage for him later, to hubby guiding me in or doing clean up duties (on wife's request)

I played with one wife separately, and she mentioned that she used to cheat on her hubby and got caught and as he didn't to leave her, they worked out that swinging would be best.

I know every couple's dynamic is different, but I'd like to know about the conversation had before getting I to swinging and if there are any golden rules.

I'm completely envious but respect the level of trust it must take.

Hubby's can you give any insight from a man's pov?

Wives what the appeal to sleeping with other men with or without hubby?"

Hi, for us it started as a hypothetical convo of what if...and then led to chatting about every aspect of it from what kind of person we'd want to meet, what your limits/boundaries would be and so on. I would only do with mr's permission and with him present. for me its about exploring how one person turns you on and to how someone else would. if that makes sense xT

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

We started talking about the option of swinging when I mentioned my bisexuality and that I loved him a lot but was missing the female touch. When we dipped our toes in with a threesum we realised full swaps was for us to and I still cant really explain it but we both know our boundaries and have a lot of fun exploring them. Yet when we are on a vanilla night out he is all mine

Mrs

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think each couple have their own golden rules.

The conversation we had was a very long one

By *odramafunCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"We started talking about the option of swinging when I mentioned my bisexuality and that I loved him a lot but was missing the female touch. When we dipped our toes in with a threesum we realised full swaps was for us to and I still cant really explain it but we both know our boundaries and have a lot of fun exploring them. Yet when we are on a vanilla night out he is all mine

Mrs"

Well explained! X

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks guys they're great answers.

The beauty is each is slightly different but the essence is all the same... Communication is key.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s a great turn on for me watching the wife receive bbc x I would love to guide your bbc into the wife x

I can only speak from my (female) perspective but for us it's about my empowerment. Of course there is an element of enjoying an element of taboo but it's really about maximum pleasure for me.

I'm not entirely sure how we got into this but it evolved very naturally. We never set out on sone kinky mission and we still don't engage in race play or fetishise a whole group of people. We like to have fun with it and make sure all people involved are treated with respect, not as pieces of meat. We absolutely have rules and hard limits as we value our relationship more than anything else.

We were just watching tv one afternoon and having a snack. I've just asked "how about we have a third person in our bedroom?" out of the blue. Husband replied "OK" and it all went from there

Mrs

» Add a new message to this topic