FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Ladies opinion

Ladies opinion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aiyale OP   Man  over a year ago

Salisbury

What is the difference between BBW and Curvy Ladies?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

In my opinion only (others will disagree) a curvy woman is one with an hourglass type figure and can be any size.

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

"What is the difference between BBW and Curvy Ladies?"

Curvy can still be petite with curves.

whereas BBW have height, still can be small in stature but probably alot bigger body mass. some would call obese, but I say they are beautiful.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ha ha. What a can of worms. Naughty OP. Curvy is a shape. Fat isn't curvy. Imo.

I have seen a fair few BBW with curves to be honest.

Jo.Xx

You can be whatever you want to identify yourself as....

I'm an Instagram model trapped in the body of Mandy dingle

[Removed by poster at 17/04/19 00:48:22]

"[Removed by poster at 17/04/19 00:48:22]"

Not sure I'm either

Curvy to me is a definition. Not size based. It's the larger breasted, smaller waist and bigger hips ratio. It's one of those things, where everyone will have their own take on what they consider constitutes curvy versus fat

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Surely it doesn't take a ladies opinion to know the difference between big breasts and n all over curvy figure?

A clinical obesity diagnosis?

"A clinical obesity diagnosis?"

I wouldn't class a BMI of just slightly over 30 as being bbw. Over 40 maybe

"You can be whatever you want to identify yourself as....

I'm an Instagram model trapped in the body of Mandy dingle "

Very good comment and witty too ??xx

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

One is an hourglass.

The other is a potato.

But I am irish, so give me the hourglass while I wait for the potato to be ready.

Salisbury

Just curious that’s all haha

Salisbury

Good one hahaha

By *osie xWoman  over a year ago

wolverhampton

"One is an hourglass.

The other is a potato.

But I am irish, so give me the hourglass while I wait for the potato to be ready."

Salisbury

It does because there’s a lot of deluded people on here are forgetting that they are two different things altogether

"In my opinion only (others will disagree) a curvy woman is one with an hourglass type figure and can be any size. "

I agree with this definition

Does it really matter, surely it is about attraction. Tho i prefer the mind, the body is the catalyst

Salisbury

That’s called delusional I think

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"That’s called delusional I think "

Click on the quote button under the post you're replying to. We will know who you're speaking to then

God not this old chestnut again.

There are no defined metrics for each expression. This means they are subjective terms.

You may or may not agree with someone else’s appraisal.

If you fancy them fuck them if not move on.

"God not this old chestnut again.

There are no defined metrics for each expression. This means they are subjective terms.

You may or may not agree with someone else’s appraisal.

If you fancy them fuck them if not move on. "

And if they have photos on display, happy days. Look and make your own decision on whether you want to approach them, using your definition

They are both just names and in reality people choose which one they like for themselves some bigger will choose BBW others will go curvy even if they are really big its a personal choice people are individuals after all.

By *ublinGirl92Woman  over a year ago

Hell

"In my opinion only (others will disagree) a curvy woman is one with an hourglass type figure and can be any size. "

There definitely is a difference between curvy and bbw. I was a size 4 with big boobs and an hourglass waist. Now I'm a size 12 with big boobs and an hourglass waist. No matter how much my size changes my hourglass shape stays.

Some woman are straight up and down with big stomachs, that's not curvy. That's fat.

Which is 100% fine. Fat isn't a bad word. There is lots of gorgeous fat women who claim that title and fucking rock it.

I go by the pics and not which word people use to describe themselves.

Hahaha

Lets add "Ample" amd "Fabulous" to the mix

Also, why do we ALWAYS need the second B in BBW?

"In my opinion only (others will disagree) a curvy woman is one with an hourglass type figure and can be any size.

I agree with this definition "

I agree with too

If there was an option for fat, or flabby, I would use that. I don't particularly like bbw and I am not especially curvy either, regardless of what my pictures look like. We all get the angles that make us look best but I don't want to be too misleading, so I have it as large

"If there was an option for fat, or flabby, I would use that. I don't particularly like bbw and I am not especially curvy either, regardless of what my pictures look like. We all get the angles that make us look best but I don't want to be too misleading, so I have it as large "

Good on you Ariel, we need more ladies like you

#GetRidOfAmpleFabulous

By *nnocentlyIntriguedCouple  over a year ago

Essex

I would say Curvy indicates boobs, bums and hourglass shapes but as mentioned by someone previously you could be slim/petite and have curves.

Bbw to me is plus size but on here it's a very personal thing.

I originally had curvy on my description (big boobs bum and hips) but we had alot of men who were interested in Bbw messaging and having to explain I'm not past a certain dress size all the time became tedious.

By *ocodoughnutgirlWoman  over a year ago

Sea of jelly and doughnuts

"Ha ha. What a can of worms. Naughty OP. Curvy is a shape. Fat isn't curvy. Imo."

I'm fat and curvy! My bust, waist to hip ratio is in proportion so I have an hourglass shape.... But I'm definitely fat!

Everyone who has chosen it for an option would need to reply, as only they have their own definition of fat bits./curvy/etc

"I would say Curvy indicates boobs, bums and hourglass shapes but as mentioned by someone previously you could be slim/petite and have curves.

I originally had curvy on my description (big boobs bum and hips) but we had alot of men who were interested in Bbw messaging and having to explain I'm not past a certain dress size all the time became tedious. "

Plus size is 14 and up not many want to be deemed PLUS anything at a size 14. Next have introduced inbetween sizes so that should be fun. 11 will be plus size next.

"It does because there’s a lot of deluded people on here are forgetting that they are two different things altogether "

Like deluded men say they are over 6ft but are in fact 5ft 8 or say they have a penis at let's say 7" which is in fact 4!! Or that are single but turn out to married with 23 kids.....is curvy or large really that much of a lie?. If you're chatting before hand then you can establish yourself prior to meeting if she's the heffer for you or not.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

I class myself as curvy as go in and out with squishy bits, I'm not plus size but not slim - Fi

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I change between putting curvy or BBW on my profile. I'm short and not slim but I do have a in and out shape. No matter what I put I get messages disagreeing with it x

Salisbury

"One is an hourglass.

The other is a potato.

But I am irish, so give me the hourglass while I wait for the potato to be ready."

Salisbury

"You can be whatever you want to identify yourself as....

I'm an Instagram model trapped in the body of Mandy dingle "

you’re entitled to your opinion but that’s not the answer to the question above

Salisbury

"It does because there’s a lot of deluded people on here are forgetting that they are two different things altogether

Like deluded men say they are over 6ft but are in fact 5ft 8 or say they have a penis at let's say 7" which is in fact 4!! Or that are single but turn out to married with 23 kids.....is curvy or large really that much of a lie?. If you're chatting before hand then you can establish yourself prior to meeting if she's the heffer for you or not. "

I’m sorry that you have been lied to many times before. It does matter there’s so many people who are lying on here and they’re spoiling it for everyone else and there’s some who are deluded they think they’re fabulous when they’re FAT

By *edwasboiMan  over a year ago

Bedwas

"Curvy to me is a definition. Not size based. It's the larger breasted, smaller waist and bigger hips ratio. It's one of those things, where everyone will have their own take on what they consider constitutes curvy versus fat "

I don't see any lady as fat. Curvy/big girl just means more for me to worship.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Popcorn time!

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

See our profile says I'm curvy..but i would say I'm bbw. You can put bbw in the stats tho.

X

Salisbury

"I would say Curvy indicates boobs, bums and hourglass shapes but as mentioned by someone previously you could be slim/petite and have curves.

I originally had curvy on my description (big boobs bum and hips) but we had alot of men who were interested in Bbw messaging and having to explain I'm not past a certain dress size all the time became tedious. "

Fair enough at least you’re honest unlike some self righteous people on here

Liverpool

I originally had curvy on my description (big boobs bum and hips) but we had alot of men who were interested in Bbw messaging and having to explain I'm not past a certain dress size all the time became tedious. Fair enough at least you’re honest unlike some self righteous people on here"

Genuine question, why is it self righteous how someone describes themselves? Isn't that what pictures are for so others can see x

Salisbury

I originally had curvy on my description (big boobs bum and hips) but we had alot of men who were interested in Bbw messaging and having to explain I'm not past a certain dress size all the time became tedious. Fair enough at least you’re honest unlike some self righteous people on here

Genuine question, why is it self righteous how someone describes themselves? Isn't that what pictures are for so others can see x"

Beacause if your BMI is not balanced you’re Fat simple as that

Liverpool

I originally had curvy on my description (big boobs bum and hips) but we had alot of men who were interested in Bbw messaging and having to explain I'm not past a certain dress size all the time became tedious. Fair enough at least you’re honest unlike some self righteous people on here

Genuine question, why is it self righteous how someone describes themselves? Isn't that what pictures are for so others can see x Beacause if your BMI is not balanced you’re Fat simple as that"

Nice attitude

By *ublinGirl92Woman  over a year ago

Hell

"Beacause if your BMI is not balanced you’re Fat simple as that"

I'll actually happily take a ban for this but you seem like such a horrible person. I can't imagine any woman ever wanting a thing to do with a prick like you. Your whole attitude on this thread has been rude and shallow.

Maybe you should stop worrying so much about what other people describe their own bodies as and start trying to be a bit more compassionate.

Also bmi is a flawed system that doesn't properly account for muscle weight. I have body builder friends who register as obese but clearly aren't.

So add ignorant to the list of things that suck about you.

East Sussex

BMI can be deceptive tho. I am overweight but my pictures look pretty good. Very few people look at my pictures and think I weigh 17 stone...but i do. My BMI is awful as im only 5'2" some people do carry it better than others

East Sussex

"Beacause if your BMI is not balanced you’re Fat simple as that

I'll actually happily take a ban for this but you seem like such a horrible person. I can't imagine any woman ever wanting a thing to do with a prick like you. Your whole attitude on this thread has been rude and shallow.

Maybe you should stop worrying so much about what other people describe their own bodies as and start trying to be a bit more compassionate.

Also bmi is a flawed system that doesn't properly account for muscle weight. I have body builder friends who register as obese but clearly aren't.

So add ignorant to the list of things that suck about you. "

Absolutely love this xx

Liverpool

Well said. Can imagine he's been added to a lot of block lists from this thread x

"Curvy to me is a definition. Not size based. It's the larger breasted, smaller waist and bigger hips ratio. It's one of those things, where everyone will have their own take on what they consider constitutes curvy versus fat

I don't see any lady as fat. Curvy/big girl just means more for me to worship."

Why? Fat is a descriptive term or fact, not just an insult... If people weren't so bothered by it then it could never be used to hurt people. I am fat... If someone points it out then they are just silly for thinking I don't know or care about their opinion on that fact. There are plenty of beautifully curvy, fabulous, fat girls on here tho, for sure

Liverpool

I think it's more about the context in how it's said. I'm fat too. Being short makes me look even more so. I can describe myself how I like, as can others, but some use the term in a derogatory way to insult x

This... I agree completely

Someone who is size 8/10 plus can be curvy...a BBW can be curvy... BBW are bigger than a size 16 e.g size 18 plus ...a lot depends on height and frame though ...

Finally a curvy/ BBW thread, I thought I’d never see one in my lifetime.

By *elsh_naturist_coupleCouple  over a year ago

Newport

Genuine question, why is it self righteous how someone describes themselves? Isn't that what pictures are for so others can see x Beacause if your BMI is not balanced you’re Fat simple as that

Nice attitude "

Just because your BMI is above the "normal" range doesn't mean you are necessarily fat. I work out a lot and so weight is misleading. I am by no means fat but I have a top end of normal BMI due to muscle mass.

Personally I think it’s how one sees themselves I say I’m both a curvylicios bbw and happy with that

Mrscxxx

Genuine question, why is it self righteous how someone describes themselves? Isn't that what pictures are for so others can see x Beacause if your BMI is not balanced you’re Fat simple as that"

Tell that to the England Rugby team...

I class myself as curvy, big hips and bum, small waist and slimish top half xx

Salisbury

thank you very much for the compliments unfortunately you’ve missed the point.

East Sussex

If you BMI is not balanced...you're fat....

No i think we all got your point.

Salisbury

"What is the difference between BBW and Curvy Ladies?

Finally a curvy/ BBW thread, I thought I’d never see one in my lifetime. "

Hahaha

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

The individual interpretation is the difference.

I think that a woman can be either and both. To me curvy is a shape rather than a size.

Salisbury

"I go by the pics and not which word people use to describe themselves. "
Thank you so much. that’s exactly what I’m going to do from now.

"It does because there’s a lot of deluded people on here are forgetting that they are two different things altogether

Like deluded men say they are over 6ft but are in fact 5ft 8 or say they have a penis at let's say 7" which is in fact 4!! Or that are single but turn out to married with 23 kids.....is curvy or large really that much of a lie?. If you're chatting before hand then you can establish yourself prior to meeting if she's the heffer for you or not. I’m sorry that you have been lied to many times before. It does matter there’s so many people who are lying on here and they’re spoiling it for everyone else and there’s some who are deluded they think they’re fabulous when they’re FAT "

It wasn't a strangers apology I replied for, it's ok you missed the point as you're looking for other things, like fattness. Delusion comes in many shapes and sizes.

I am curvy.

» Add a new message to this topic