FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > BBW's - lingerie

BBW's - lingerie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sgigglers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Stoke on Trent

Just wondering where my fellow BBW's get their lingerie from? I've tried a few places but they all seem to come up short in one area or another. A lot seem to up the hip/waist size but leave the cup size the same

Any suggestions much appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ann Summers, Playful Promises, Love Honey, Yours, ASOS. I just take into consideration the measurements on them

Stoke on Trent

"Ann Summers, Playful Promises, Love Honey, Yours, ASOS. I just take into consideration the measurements on them "

Yours don't seem to have much in the way of lingerie at the moment, but it is my shop of choice for most things.

Not been impressed with Ann Summers fit, or Love Honey, but they might have been one offs as I only ordered one thing from each.

Not tried Playful Promises or ASOS though, so will go have a mooch thank you!

Ann Summers seemed to have upped their game recently. I've been quite impressed with them. Playful Promises are limited in big sizes but so worth spending that bit extra on x

Love honey is really good and not over priced.

debehenhams do lovely underwear, boux avenue, LH never have an issue with the sizing.

look at nine plus on the web or ebay, i brought some bits from there as well as honour and a few sex shops too.

I get a lot from ebay but limited to stretchy stuff like body stockings etc, would love some nice bras or a basque but no chance with my huge boobs just cant get them in anything

Stoke on Trent

"debehenhams do lovely underwear, boux avenue, LH never have an issue with the sizing.

look at nine plus on the web or ebay, i brought some bits from there as well as honour and a few sex shops too."

Thanks ladies, looks like I need to give LH & Ann Summers another go then!

Will try debenhams, box Avenue & nine plus too, thank you.

I knew the fab ladies would know where to look

Stoke on Trent

"I get a lot from ebay but limited to stretchy stuff like body stockings etc, would love some nice bras or a basque but no chance with my huge boobs just cant get them in anything "

I have the same boob problem! And bum too

"I get a lot from ebay but limited to stretchy stuff like body stockings etc, would love some nice bras or a basque but no chance with my huge boobs just cant get them in anything

I have the same boob problem! And bum too "

hips and bum here

Stoke on Trent

"I get a lot from ebay but limited to stretchy stuff like body stockings etc, would love some nice bras or a basque but no chance with my huge boobs just cant get them in anything

hips and bum here"

Yup, hips too! The curse of having curves lol!

By *ueenandlittlecuckCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

the pantie purse do a lot of lingerie, they have a good range of sizes. there wet look and fetish clothing are lovely

"the pantie purse do a lot of lingerie, they have a good range of sizes. there wet look and fetish clothing are lovely "

Oooh not heard of these.. off to look now, thanks x

I love playful promises but buy mainly from curvy Kate, their scantilly range. Asos also have a selection too in bigger sizes.

By *rgck9Man  over a year ago

rotherham

Try figleaves or simply be, or there's laredout. & Othereaden bought wife things from all of those quality items too.

hips and bum here

Yup, hips too! The curse of having curves lol!

"

i brought something from love honey recently size 18-20 and was fine for my hips ass and boobs x

I've had stuff from Ann summers and sometimes ok but I've got little boobs for my frame so it doesn't always work. But I've been impressed with a few sellers on eBay lately. Really pretty items too!

"I love playful promises but buy mainly from curvy Kate, their scantilly range. Asos also have a selection too in bigger sizes. "

curvy kate i love their things

Boobs hips and bum are big thing here and there is some great sites out their and long as you feel comfortable and dress for your size it’s all good x

Stoke on Trent

Ooh my post got a second wind!

Lots of new places to try, thanks ladies

"Ooh my post got a second wind!

Lots of new places to try, thanks ladies "

a thread like this needs a bump every so often

Lots of new places to try, thanks ladies a thread like this needs a bump every so often "

and a good confidence boost for those who need it and thinking of trying sites for plus sized clothes and underwear.

OOOOO new look do some but mainly online

Lots of new places to try, thanks ladies a thread like this needs a bump every so often

and a good confidence boost for those who need it and thinking of trying sites for plus sized clothes and underwear.

OOOOO new look do some but mainly online"

Yes it’s nice to see girls of a similar size and what they are wearing and getting new ideas for inspiration and where to go and it’s a good way of meeting new like minded people of a similar size too

Stoke on Trent

Lots of new places to try, thanks ladies a thread like this needs a bump every so often

OOOOO new look do some but mainly online Yes it’s nice to see girls of a similar size and what they are wearing and getting new ideas for inspiration and where to go and it’s a good way of meeting new like minded people of a similar size too "

Absolutely BBW power!

Before we came back on the scene I was feeling frumpy. I lost 4 stone over a year after a health scare, but I've put about half back on since.

I'm heading the right way again now, but finding some nice sexy bits & bobs does my confidence the world of good!

OOOOO new look do some but mainly online Yes it’s nice to see girls of a similar size and what they are wearing and getting new ideas for inspiration and where to go and it’s a good way of meeting new like minded people of a similar size too

Absolutely BBW power!

Before we came back on the scene I was feeling frumpy. I lost 4 stone over a year after a health scare, but I've put about half back on since.

I'm heading the right way again now, but finding some nice sexy bits & bobs does my confidence the world of good!"

well done on the loss and in the right frame of mind anything is possible and working together as a couple is good too to stay focused

Stoke on Trent

OOOOO new look do some but mainly online Yes it’s nice to see girls of a similar size and what they are wearing and getting new ideas for inspiration and where to go and it’s a good way of meeting new like minded people of a similar size too

Absolutely BBW power!

I'm heading the right way again now, but finding some nice sexy bits & bobs does my confidence the world of good! well done on the loss and in the right frame of mind anything is possible and working together as a couple is good too to stay focused "

Thank you. We're determined to get there again! I'll never be skinny, just not me, but I want to be healthy.

» Add a new message to this topic